Assistant Administrator

Old 06-18-2017, 03:31 PM

Kirin - what's race weekend?

Ignis - you've been playing what now?

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 06-18-2017, 04:50 PM

Super Princess Peach

:D I had it for a long time and I couldn't get past one boss so it's been on my shelf for a long time. So recently, I tried playing again and I beat 4 more bosses :) yay

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-18-2017, 05:20 PM

Hah! I see! I love going back to old games that used to be hard and then kicking ass XD is that one fun? Like a reversal of super Mario bros?

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 06-18-2017, 09:25 PM

It's fun. I've never really had a chance to beat any of the mario games or even play most of them because my brothers would hog it and I'm a girl...so I wasn't really allowed to play. I mean i could play them but it wasn't preferred and my parents made sure I did other things. My brothers would play games and I would want to play too but my mom would see that and say,"No. Help me clean."

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-18-2017, 10:54 PM

I wonder where my old gator game is

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-18-2017, 11:23 PM

Ignis - that totally sucks! That's so patriarchal >.< I like playing with girls my sister is a terrible gamer though and my other sister hates games. I've played SWTOR a lot with Zig but we haven't gotten around to it in a while. I had one Ex I tried to play the first wii Mario game but she sucked at platformers and didn't like when I laughed at her wen she would die XD

Hummy - what's your gator game?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-18-2017, 11:39 PM

I got it for fifty cents at a garage sale

Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 06-19-2017, 12:16 AM

Oh sweet! That's a great deal! Ebay is so pricey when it comes to old games >.< I'm pretty sure I have my old gameboy around here someplace XD

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-19-2017, 12:20 AM

Ooh, talking about video games are we?

I mostly played during sleep overs, or when visiting my cousins.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 06-19-2017, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
Ignis - that totally sucks! That's so patriarchal >.< I like playing with girls my sister is a terrible gamer though and my other sister hates games. I've played SWTOR a lot with Zig but we haven't gotten around to it in a while. I had one Ex I tried to play the first wii Mario game but she sucked at platformers and didn't like when I laughed at her wen she would die XD
"I like playing with girls" DONT MAKE ME GO THERE -rises from the filth that is my mind-
I'm bad at first because I don't have much practice. But once I get the hang of it I'm pretty good and can get through a game really fast
WHY WOULD YOU LAUGH WHEN SOMEONE DIES IN A GAME. I would get frustrated if i died constantly and someone was laughing over me. I would punch them in the face

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-19-2017, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapillonCameo View Post
Ooh, talking about video games are we?

I mostly played during sleep overs, or when visiting my cousins.
Yes indeed! What did you play?

When I was a kid (like little little) I usually only played when my family visited my grandpa in cali (we were in new mexico at the time so that wasn't often) But he had all the extras for his NES and he also had Zelda XD a few years later we finally got the SNES for our house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignis View Post
"I like playing with girls" DONT MAKE ME GO THERE -rises from the filth that is my mind-
I'm bad at first because I don't have much practice. But once I get the hang of it I'm pretty good and can get through a game really fast
WHY WOULD YOU LAUGH WHEN SOMEONE DIES IN A GAME. I would get frustrated if i died constantly and someone was laughing over me. I would punch them in the face
Oh my gosh XD I knew as soon as I sad that XD hahaha!!!
I think you'd make a great squad mate or a coop companion It's not always about how good you are, it's about what you bring to the team! :P
Cause sometimes it's funny! When they miss a jump or run right into a koopa or when I throw them into lava! XD
You'd punch me?!? ok I won't laugh that much at you!

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-19-2017, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Kirin - what's race weekend?

Ignis - you've been playing what now?
NASCAR... *shudders*

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 06-19-2017, 12:28 PM

Oh I can get in on video game talk. :3 I love video games. And why Carn? It is funny when people die in Mario . Needs to be when it happens so much xD especially the new Mario on Wiiu .. super Mario Bros wiiu I think. You can touch the screen on the Wii remote and add in blocks and make baddies jump and such. So if you put it into being controlled by two toddlers and have three adults running through the level getting screwed over randomly it's hilarious

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 06-19-2017, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Oh my gosh XD I knew as soon as I sad that XD hahaha!!!
I think you'd make a great squad mate or a coop companion It's not always about how good you are, it's about what you bring to the team! :P
Cause sometimes it's funny! When they miss a jump or run right into a koopa or when I throw them into lava! XD
You'd punch me?!? ok I won't laugh that much at you!
You always make this mistake.
I miss playing games with friends. The only games where I would play with other people was WoW and smash bros lol and other online games like Ragnarok. But everything else I played by myself.
YOU THROW THEM INTO THE LAVA! ? how dare you!
You better not laugh at me or you'll end up in the lava!

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-19-2017, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Rosenbaum View Post
NASCAR... *shudders*
Ah gotcha! Personally I never did get nascar I take it race week brings in a lot of tourists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
Oh I can get in on video game talk. :3 I love video games. And why Carn? It is funny when people die in Mario . Needs to be when it happens so much xD especially the new Mario on Wiiu .. super Mario Bros wiiu I think. You can touch the screen on the Wii remote and add in blocks and make baddies jump and such. So if you put it into being controlled by two toddlers and have three adults running through the level getting screwed over randomly it's hilarious
Video game talk!! See?? It's so funny! Oh gosh, I don't know about giving the toddlers the controller XD as long as we were just playing to be silly I'd be ok with it lol! I have been known to pick up my fellow players and throw them into the void while "helping" them across a tough spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignis View Post
You always make this mistake.
I miss playing games with friends. The only games where I would play with other people was WoW and smash bros lol and other online games like Ragnarok. But everything else I played by myself.
YOU THROW THEM INTO THE LAVA! ? how dare you!
You better not laugh at me or you'll end up in the lava!
or is it a mistake? ...
I never played WoW but I think SWTOR is like that I love smash bros! I play with my nephews when they come over XD Aw... I feel your pain Ignis The bulk of my gaming career has been solo play :/
I can't help it! A devil inside takes over and just makes me chuck them in! XD lolol!!!

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 06-19-2017, 05:17 PM

I think you just naturally have a dirty mind and you don't realize it. OR You're too pure to notice. Either way. I'm the gross one lol
Sometimes I miss playing WoW. But it's fun when other people play with you. There's a starter edition that lets you play the first 20 levels for free. I want to show my bf the game but he doesn't have a computer
SWTOR looks cool. But I don't have windows I'm really good at smash bros. I use kirby and I kill everyone
I WOULD HATE PLAYING WITH YOU THEN ALWAYS THROWING ME IN LAVA. I'll show you!

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-19-2017, 05:50 PM

Or maybe I feign Innocence... I LOLed at that Pure bit!
It is fun! On SWTOR now it's just me and the guild. It's not quite the same but it's better than nothing XD WHICH REMINDS ME! I need to look up some mac games for you!
Aw man! Well you could always build a cheap gamer rig for it! I bet you if you went with an AMD A6 FM2+ Combo deal on newegg you could do the whole PC for $250 max totally doable
Someone told me they got SWTOR to work on a mac but I haven't found the work around. I'ts hard cause I don't have a mac to play with XD
You use Kirby?? I die when I use kirby XD I like Cap'n Falcon or Yoshi :P
I don't ALWAYS do it... just sometimes...

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 06-19-2017, 06:10 PM

you're the purest grandpa I know.
Isn't a guild fun to play with tho? It's a group of people that will help you. We had those on WoW too. But I joined my brother's friends guild. It was still fun because I felt like I belonged somewhere GOD im emo
There aren't a lot of good mac mmorpgs available. I think I've tried all of them. The free to play ones anyways. But I guess if you want a good game you need windows and money.
He's actually trying to build his own computer right now. But he keeps getting sidetracked with his money
I'm pretty sure you need to install bootcamp or some other program to run windows and then download the game from there. But that's a lot of effort which I don't really want to do haha
Yoshi is my second pick. But yes, kirby is my main and I kick butt.
Good!

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-19-2017, 06:25 PM

!! Hahaha! Oh my gosh XD Well I guess I'll take that XD
*pokes your little emo head* lol, XD It's ok! But yeah, It's nice cause they are there to help and stuff but it's a little impersonal cause I haven't been around long enough for people to see me log in and go "Hey! Aelcomam! Good to see you!" So I get the social experience out of it but it lacks the whole, Skyping with someone while you play
Windows is the shit when it comes to gaming! You could always sell your mac and build yourself a gaming rig! Can you tell I like building gaming computers? lol!
WHAT?!? So you know how to do workarounds but don't want to be bothered to try it?!? ridiculous!
Yay Yoshi! I don't know how to use Kirby well enough lol. I don't know the strategy!
YOU GOOD!

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 06-19-2017, 07:27 PM

Innocent ol gramps :)
don't poke me! Well if you did play long enough and build relationships with your guildmates it would be fun :o
But then I don't think I have time to play any games for that long. Only during vacation.
I don't skype with anyone except people I know in real life haha It's too weird for me.
I need mac for school. I don't really want to deal with the viruses that windows gets haha
Plus my mac isn't slow. I've had windows laptops before and they get slow over time.
I'm not really a big gaming person like how I used to be. Just need something to pass the time.
Downloading software for windows is too much. ANd not really necessary if all I want to do is play games. I would rather find a free to play mac game or just play my DS haha
Yes, I am good. Thank you

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-19-2017, 08:14 PM

I won't kill your delusions XD
It would be! Hopefully I can get a rapport going with some of the members
Ah gotcha. Well you definitely don't want to get into a pay to play game if you've only got vacation time to play.
Well that's what I meant. I used to skype with my friend when I played SWTOR a lot with them It's been forever but I skyped Woody and Linnea once upon a time while playing MINECRAFT with them XD
Ah gotcha. You just have to have a good antivirus too! Macs aren't superman/woman!
Oh I'll say... Some windows laptops just shouldn't have been made. totallyunder powered!
Gotcha gotcha... Well what can you play then if you've tried all the free to play games already??
Dang it >.< Crappy insult!

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 06-19-2017, 08:43 PM

Fine. You'll be the filthy gramps, with the dirty mind lol
How dare you poke! How long have you been playing SWTOR exactly?
Yeah. I mean I wish WoW was free to play. But I doubt it would ever be because of how popular it is.
I don't trust people to skype with them because they take screenshots of me. Evidence of my embarrassing and ugly moments could be captured and used against me
Macs are good for school projects and stuff though :o
I don't think I could play anything except the WoW 20 level cap haha It would pass the time but I won't get above lvl 20
ANyways once I start school again I won't have time to play games. So i guess I'm just going to stick with Super Princess Peach :o I think I'm almost done with it though..
I win.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-19-2017, 11:05 PM

*wanders into thread*

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 06-19-2017, 11:05 PM

Hello Papillon :o

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-19-2017, 11:10 PM