blua
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to blua

Old 05-23-2007, 02:33 PM

eeeee yes - and that's great if ya have the means to purchase it online XDD *hasn't got paypal or anything* -_-

Clara
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Clara Send a message via MSN to Clara Send a message via Yahoo to Clara

Old 05-27-2007, 11:48 PM

Kay... so... I just finished reading Death Note in Japanese... And all I can say is..
Crappiest.
Ending.
EVER. ;________;
I'm a Raito/Light/Kira fanatic.. xD;;

DeviChiyoko
*^_^*

Old 05-28-2007, 08:01 PM

I love death Note!
I am done the manga and I'm on ep 30! Great series.
Fav character Rem and Light. :3
I love how they draw the manga.
I'm not to fussy about the movie though. >____>

Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind

Old 05-28-2007, 09:09 PM

L.

L is hott.

<3

morph
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-29-2007, 12:19 AM

i just started this series. [ im on book 3 ] and i already love it.
i also watched up to episode 3 in the anime but i cant find any other episodes :(

Kikuhito
n/a

Old 05-29-2007, 05:10 PM

Honestly. Who doesn't love L? x3 I like Ryuk too, though.... >.>

I just started reading/watching this series recently, but I had to go and ruin a lot of it for myself with spoilers! *smacks forehead* Why must I do that with every series??? Oh well, it's still fun to watch/read. :D

Anyways, doesn't the official English dub come out sometime this year? People will probably hate me for this, but I don't mind most dubs... >.< Ha, I can't read subtitles for that long! xD

Runihura
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Runihura

Old 05-29-2007, 11:34 PM

OH MY GOSH ALL THE SEXY L's THAT WERE AT ACEN ;D

torhu_anime
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to torhu_anime

Old 06-18-2007, 11:43 PM

i love death note and my favorite character is L and it no fair tha L die, it make me so sad when L die and i end up do watch the anime anymore but sometime i just end up watching it cause it was addicting at the moment ^-^ hehe.
Light/kira is evil, have u see he smile when L die, i hate that smile of his. when L just give him a foot massa after the rain too TT_TT
well i'm still so happy that at the end he die, that was so awesome that he die cause like he dessert to die after killing L, well he not the one that kill L but he like the one who planing them. and i love death note the movie cause like L kill Light before he die though L still die at the end but at least he kill Light and i'm was so happy but like L die and it still make me sad.

Lawlagram
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-19-2007, 12:19 AM

I like Ryuk , but L is second
I just love how he is obsessed with apples and just chill watching this mind game unfold XD

Robin_Dragonryder
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Robin_Dragonryder Send a message via MSN to Robin_Dragonryder Send a message via Yahoo to Robin_Dragonryder

Old 06-21-2007, 09:49 PM

*huggles Ryuk plushie*

Ryuk is my favorite character EVER. I mean, how can you NOT love a Shinigami with a sense of humor? And his reaction when he's havnig apple withdrawl...FUNNY!!!

ren-z
Send a message via AIM to ren-z

Old 07-04-2007, 08:10 PM

Death Note is awsome. Except for the parts where they explain too much which makes my eyes hurt from all the reading and hypnotizing pictures at the same time.
favourite characters
1.Near
2.Matt
3.Mello
4.L
5.Ryuuk
6.Matsuda
7.Misa
8.Watari

SPOILERS.
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS

I thought Near was dead when he was in the warehouse with Light. and i also never expected for Teru to have such a twisted face in the end. he looked to calm and organized and...stuff. But then he lost it a bit. Near's so adorable. Even though he's very similare to L. I also seriously thought that Ryuuk was going to write down Near's name into the death note.

Tori
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-06-2007, 09:06 PM

Okay, so I ironically just finished the last book of the series, which if anyone doesn't now, is 12. Yes, look forward to it. It has such a crazy ending, I won't spoil anything though. And I will love L forever. '0' He's so adorable and amazing. x]] I also love Near, he's just as adorable. But of course, L is my favorite, according to my friend and I I'm his spitting image, as for personality and the way I sit, and what I eat, ahaha. But of course, Tori doesn't have short crazy black hair, haha.
If you have not read or watched this series yet. Go and do so now. I demand it.

Edit;
So not only have I read the books, but I've also watched the anime, which of course, is equally amazing. I also have watched both live action movies, which there are two of. And I actually suggest watching all of them, because really, you can't stop loving the series, no matter how many time you see it, or how many ways it goes. Trust me, it's the most amazing thing since mechanical pencils. x]]

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 07-07-2007, 12:27 PM

I've only read up to the 3rd volume of the manga but it's a good read so far, and already I want to find out what happens next. Light is cool, too bad he found the death note...

Tori
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-08-2007, 01:14 AM

Haha, yes, too bad. Now he's a psychopath murderer with inner issues. : D

Twism
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-12-2007, 01:10 AM

Death Note was insane awesome *_*.

I just could NOT STAND the ending >_<. That traumatized me so badly TT

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 07-12-2007, 05:22 AM

Wow, Death Note = one of the best anime series I have ever seen.

The Ending is indeed awesome. I hope they show it in Canada ^^

elissis
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-12-2007, 09:18 AM

ooo i loved deathnote!!
i read all 12 books finished recently..
wants to look at the special book 13 ^w^

the plot for deathnote was really awesome..
got me hooked the whole time!!
*wow*

and i like L and Near X3
and mello got nicer toward the later books

Lulu
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Lulu

Old 07-20-2007, 02:26 AM

• I don't get why everyone loves L. @_@ Sure he sits funny and eats a lot of sweets and he's a genius.. but I strongly dislike him. Now I'm not saying I like Light, but compared to L, Light is all right.

chai
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-23-2007, 07:29 PM

the manga started out great AWESOME AMAZING MASTERPIECE etc, but then the second half deteriorated into hilarity and SWIMMING LESSONS.

i think it's fine that SPOILER L dies, that's cool. that's different. deaths can strengthen a character. it irritates me when people moan and bitch about it. yes, i can understand that the second half went downhill fast, but it's not BECAUSE _____ died, it's because the story just wasn't done well enough.

though i'll admit that i lost interest after the event, haha. the manga should just be cut in half, first part = awesome, go read it. second half = not worth it, aside from matt and mello. 8D

*Ryuuzaki*
Send a message via MSN to *Ryuuzaki*

Old 07-24-2007, 10:04 AM

I haven't read the manga yet, but I plan to soon.
I've watched the anime.. twice now, along with both real action movies.
Personally, Death Note has been the best anime I've fully watched for a long time...

My favourite characters would have to be L, Near and Misa. Ryuk is pretty cool too.

I hope they show Death Note in Canada, and I look forward to reading the manga as soon as I can. ^^

iGeek
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to iGeek Send a message via MSN to iGeek

Old 07-25-2007, 07:14 PM

• Tori IS the spitting image of L, minus the hair.

She's thin as a stick, wears boyish clothes, sits like L and if she had her way, would eat cake non-stop. Cake and green tea. I would know, I hang out with this kid at least once a week. xD

I... sit like L when I'm scared. : D I have black hair, sometimes my makeup runs and I have the crazy black thing going on under my eyes (woo, neurotic!), and I love cake. 'o' Caku! But otherwise, I'm nothing like L.

Ehem.
    I had to put down a certain volume of the manga to avoid sobbing in the middle of Barnes and Noble.

Reckless
    xDD
    I like L 'cause he's neurotic, spends most of his time in front of the TV/computer eating cake, but doesn't gain a pound. >[
    And, he's ubuh smart.

Light's just crazy. o3o

Kre
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Kre Send a message via MSN to Kre

Old 07-25-2007, 09:20 PM

Oh Death Note, how I love thee.
I finished the manga when it came out in the United States, I head though that the ending was a little different in the anime than manga, or rather, they changed a few parts. Nonetheless, I wasn't satisfied with the ending.

SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!

I couldn't believe Light had died and Near had won. I just couldn't believe it. I hate Near, and despise him. His assumptions just "had" to be right, and it was like he was invincible. He tried way too hard to be L's heir, or rather, L himself. I was pretty sad when L died, but I didn't stop reading the manga after he died, like some people. xD I liked Mello a lot, same with Light and L. They're my top three favourite characters. I just couldn't believe that Near had won and Light didn't. He was the best. I agreed on his views and I thought what he was doing was right in its own way. Feh, I should stop digressing now.

A Spoonful of Agent
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to A Spoonful of Agent Send a message via MSN to A Spoonful of Agent

Old 09-14-2007, 12:08 AM

L IS MY FAVORITE ANIME CHARACTER OF ALL TIME.

...ALL. TIME.

Death Note just lost something for me after a while. I've seen everything, but I mean, after a certain incident, I just stopped caring. Though I do love Mello and Matt dearly.

PS: Near has no soul. ._.

THIS COULD BE CONSIDERED A:

{SPOILER}
I'm actually sitting in my 'L Lives' T-Shirt right now. XD;

Gwendolyr
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-14-2007, 02:00 PM

Kira! Purge the world of evil~ Like, when choosing between characters, I often go for the 'collected' calm genious- like, Ichi from Parfait Tic, Yuki from Fruits Basket. Also, I like anti-heroes- thus, I love Kira.

And I think it's an idea. If there was real punishment for crime, would as many people commit them? What if criminal traits are genetically inherited? ._.

Runihura
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Runihura

Old 09-15-2007, 07:28 PM

XD I've just started this a week ago. I figured I'd watch an episode a day but it's like crack, I keep buffering episode after episode until my dad pries me away from my computer.
I like Kira more then L, I never expected that.
In fact every episode I find myself holding my breath for Kira, rooting for him. Of course I'm sad when he wins what he wanted but I want him to xD