plip_gurl
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2011, 07:35 PM

Heck anything on Cartoon Network, Disney Chanel, and Nickelodeon five years ago rocked! I would say I love (not in specific order): Invader Zim, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (No Shame!), Spongebob before 2003, The Proud Family, The Powerpuff Girls, Liberty's Kids, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Teen Titans, Code Lyoko, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and Ozzy and Drix. I like them all for completely different reasons so I don't really know if I can choose just one since they are all tied for first place!! XD

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajoraMedli View Post
Wow... a few people already said all of my favorites...

I like Invader Zim too, as well as Kim Possible, Power Puff Girls, Chowder, The Regular Show, Adventure Time, Flapjack, etc.

And what was that one show... Chou.... Shou Lin Showdown, I think? o.e
Don't get angry if I spelled it wrong, that's just to be expected on summer break. xD
Oh my godd!!! I LOVE XAIOLIN SHOWDOWN!! One of the best shows ever!! How could I not add that in my list!! Such an epic fail!! XP

SexualPlacebo
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to SexualPlacebo Send a message via MSN to SexualPlacebo

Old 11-11-2011, 03:40 PM

Phineas and Ferb, it's too good.

And there are way too many to list from my actual childhood. I think my favourites back then were the Animals of Farthing Wood, Madeline and the Smurfs. . . I don't remember, it was so long ago!

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-11-2011, 05:56 PM

OMG Madeline?! The adorable french girl in the yellow dress and hat Madeline?? I used to watch that show ALL THE TIME! :heart:

Aspinou
Blurgh

Old 11-12-2011, 08:28 PM

Ohh gosh, I haven't watched cartoons for several years. And there's a lot of those you mention that I don't even recognise. The ones that was my favourites as a kid though was definitely Scooby Doo, Freakazoid, Tintin, Ducktales and a lot of disney cartoons. But my absolute favourite is of course Batman the Animated Series, only cartoon I've rewatched like million times (exaggeration xD).

And omg I just went to Youtube and wathced a few cartoon clips and I found a clip from "The Animals of Farthing Wood", I loved that show! In sweden it had this melodramatic poptune as end credit song. I still know the text to that one xD.
If you don't cry and scream noooooo when talking animals die dramatic and tragic deaths at the hand of man, then you are cold-hearted! xD

Last edited by Aspinou; 11-12-2011 at 08:41 PM..

Marionetta
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 11-13-2011, 03:18 AM

I miss Xiaolin Showdown. Jack Spicer was awesome.
I love Courage the Cowardly Dog, Invader Zim and Duel Masters.

missdark
The Biggest Sailor Moon fan ever...

Old 11-18-2011, 02:36 AM

Currently: Regular Show and MLP:fim
All time: Probably Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles.

SexualPlacebo
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to SexualPlacebo Send a message via MSN to SexualPlacebo

Old 11-18-2011, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDemon101 View Post
OMG Madeline?! The adorable french girl in the yellow dress and hat Madeline?? I used to watch that show ALL THE TIME! :heart:
OMG, someone else who's seen it!!!
I used to ADORE it.
I had my mum videotape every episode and shizz.

Same for Animals of Farthing Wood.

AND, I remember another one, dunno how I forgot it, I only re-watched it all a few months ago. The Moomins! As a kid, that scared me so badly. The Hattifatteners were horrific. Dx