r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 04-23-2013, 02:30 AM

The final bell rang at Dalton Academy. The hallways were full with a rush of students, chattering, and shouting. Everyone was heading in the same direction leading onlookers to wonder what was going on. Blaine Anderson came out of his final period classroom in an obvious hurry. He was only a few minutes late, but late nonetheless. They had probably already started without him.

As he came through his eyes fell on a boy out of uniform. He seemed so lost, and out of place. He must be from McKinley. They were supposed to be going up against their school soon. Scoping out the competition no doubt. “Hey!”

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-23-2013, 04:38 AM

Kurt Hummel looked around at the students at Dalton Academy and instantly noticed that they were all going towards the same place. Which instantly made him curious.

A part of him was wondering what he was even doing there. He knew he shouldn't let Puck and the others bully him today, but he just couldn't stand up to them. Plus, he did read about this school online, so he wanted to see what it was all about.

He turned when he heard someone speak. His gaze landed on one of the most gorgeous boys he had ever seen in his life.

"Hi. I'm new here." he told him, hoping the boy couldn't tell he was lying.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 05-04-2013, 06:55 PM

"Hi. I'm Blaine Anderson," he said smiling. For a moment his attention went down the halls into the crowd. He then took the new boy by the hand bringing it up towards him. "I was heading over to meet up with the other Warblers. You should totally come with, and I'll show you around after. Come on." Not bothering to wait for a response Blaine began leading him into the vast hallways of Dalton Academy. Not to far off the sound of singing could be heard. "I'm sorry. I didn't ask you your name."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-07-2013, 12:28 AM

Kurt wasn't able to answer the boy, Blaine. He just followed after him in silence. It took him a moment to realize that Blaine had asked for his name. "It's Kurt. Kurt Hummel." he told him. He then remembered that he had said something about the Warblers. And since that is what he came to see, he just had to ask. "So.. Are you in the Warblers?"

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 10-05-2013, 12:18 AM

"Nice to meet you Kurt Hummel," he said stopping just at the doorway. They had made it just in time to catch the last versus of Teenage Dream. "Yeah. I'm actually the leader. It's pretty great." He slipped out of grip, and blended in with the other Warblers in the midst of the crowd. Not a beat was missed as he continued along with them, step for step, and word for word, and finishing it off like he had never been absent. The performance was fantastic. The students applauded.

By the end of it Blaine made his way back over to Kurt smiling, "Good job guys," he said, "so are you ready for that tour I promised you?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-09-2013, 04:56 AM

Kurt watched in awe as the Warblers performed. They were even better than he had thought. When the performance was over, he clapped with everybody else, amazed by it.

It took Kurt a moment to realize Blaine had spoken to him. "Yeah. That sounds great." he said after a moment's hesitation.