0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 03-22-2011, 12:32 AM

Usagi smiled down at the brunette as they walked back to the house. He was carrying the champagne since he was the one that had to buy it, since they wouldn't sell it to a minor. He glanced down at him again as he bent down and gave Misaki a quick peck on the cheek before he opened the door so they both could get into the house. Taking off his shoes he walked into the kitchen as he smiled at Takahiro and Manami. He hated this woman, but as long as his friend was happy then he was happy, right? Usagi placed the champagne away as he went to turn off his laptop before heading back to the table. Glancing at the clock he noticed that it read 8 o'clock. That whole event had only taken the time of an half an hour. How time flied when....when what? When you are making out with your friends brother?! Standing up suddenly he bowed to each of them before he gathered his things and left through the door which he had entered.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-22-2011, 01:46 AM

Misaki didn't mind that they didn't talk on the way back. But the brunette blushed lightly when the older man kissed his cheek. It was not something that he was expecting. He followed him inside and slid out of his shoes. The dinner he had made for Takahiro had been eaten while they were gone. Which was fine, seeing as how he wasn't hungry. When Usagi left so suddenly, he was a bit confused. Why was he leaving all of a sudden. Takahiro called goodbye after him before continuing his conversation with Manami.

0ri0n83

Old 03-22-2011, 05:34 AM

Usagi barely heard what Takahiri had said, but turned around and waved to the three of them before leaving for the night. He had to get away from everything before he made a scene and caused unnecessary problems. He should be happy for him. He should be. Usagi pulled out the pack of cigarettes that he had with him as he took one out, lit it, and then took a slow drag on it as he watched the smoke fan out into the air when he exhaled. He knew that the smoking was bad for his health, but he couldn't find it in him to stop smoking. He took another drag of it before he dropped it on the ground and stamped it out with his foot. He found himself in front of his condo. Walking through the front door he greeted the doorman there near the desk and went to his condominium and fell asleep on the couch not even bothering to take off his shoes.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-22-2011, 02:11 PM

Misaki showed Takahiro his paper and his brother was happy for him, just like he knew that he would be. He stayed up with them for a while longer before going to his room. He changed for bed and laid down, but found that he couldn't sleep. Though he didn't know why. He was very tired. But something about Usagi-san was bothering him. He still didn't understand why the older man kissed him when he knew that he liked his brother. And how could he pretend to be so happy when the brunette could tell that he was hurting from what Takahiro said. While he thought this over, he did eventually fall asleep.

0ri0n83

Old 03-22-2011, 11:52 PM

Waking up the next morning, or at least what Usagi thought was morning, he rolled off of the couch his shoes hitting the carpeted floor. Walking over to the front door he kicked off his shoes and walked back towards the kitchen area where he made himself a pot of coffee. Walking back over to where his stuff had been placed he opened up his computer and began typing. He had missed another deadline and he knew for sure that Aikawa would be calling him shortly to yell at him to get his deadline done.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-22-2011, 11:58 PM

Misaki slept in the next day, seeing as how he didn't have to go to class. When he woke up, Takahiro was gone. So he made himself some breakfast before taking a quick shower and dressing for the day. Then he headed out to find something to do today. The brunette would more likely just go to the bookstore to see if any new manga was available yet. He really hoped so.

0ri0n83

Old 03-23-2011, 12:28 AM

Glancing up from his laptop he heard someone at the door as he ignored it. The sound of a lock being unlocked was heard as the door was swung open. Glancing up again he saw his editor in front of him. Sighing he looked at her with an annoyed look on his face as he took out another cigarette and began smoking it. "Yes?" asked Usagi. Aikawa looked at him as she sighed out as she looked at the disarray of his condo."Sensei, you were supposed to be out the door and on your way to the book signing at the bookstore." Usagi sighed as he put out his cigarette. How could he have forgotten? Had he really been that depressed? He was supposed to go to a book signing to promote his new book. Grabbing his coat from off of the hangar he looked to make sure that he had everything."There is a car waiting downstairs for you."Usagi nodded as he walked out the door, down the elevator, and into the awaiting car as he waited there for Aikawa to get down the elevator.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-23-2011, 12:31 AM

Misaki walked around the bookstore before sighing. The book he wanted wasn't in yet. That sucked. He had been waiting a long time for that manga to come out for a long time. He would just have to check again some other day. He was also a bit surprised when he saw a lot of people there. He heard some girls talking about someone coming in for a book signing, but the brunette didn't hear who it was. So he figured he would wait and see who it was. Maybe it would be someone he knew. At least, an author he knew.

0ri0n83

Old 03-23-2011, 12:35 AM

The taxi came to a stop in front of the bookstore."Now remember, Sensei remember to smile. We want to attract people to buy your books not scare them away."Usagi rolled his eyes as he looked at the red head. Of course he knew. He had been writing for this company for the last 3 years. He knew how to act in public with just the right enough of charm and allure. Glancing out the window he rolled his eyes as he saw the sea of girls, and a few guys in front of the bookstore in anticipation of his arrival. It wasn't like he was a celebrity or anything, he was just another author trying to make a living writing books. Opening the door he was immediately overwhelmed with girls screaming his name. He flashed a smile and heard the girls swoon. He really did like the attention. Walking in through the automatic doors he was directed to where he was supposed to sit. Glancing up he thought he could have sworn that he saw Misaki in one of the aisles, but decided that his mind was just playing tricks on him. Sitting behind the table he began signing books as he made idle chit chat with the patrons.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-23-2011, 12:40 AM

Misaki could hear a bunch of girls screaming in front of the bookstore. He couldn't really understand what it was that they were saying though. He figured that he might as well leave. He was just going to get a headache if he stayed there. On his way out, the brunette saw who it was that the girls were screaming about. It was Usagi-san. he hadn't known he had a book-signing today. For a moment, he contemplated whether or not he should go say hi. But he still felt a bit awkward around him after what happened last night. But it would be rude if he didn't. So he turned and went over to him. "..Hello, Usagi-san.." he said, raising his voice a bit so that the other could hear him over the girls.

0ri0n83

Old 03-23-2011, 01:04 AM

Usagi fell into a pattern where he would talk to the person for two minutes, sign her book, and then go onto the next person. Everything he did in a monotone voice. He heard a familiar voice though as he looked up. There was Misaki standing in front of him. "Misaki," said Usagi as he looked at his green eyes. "This might not be the best time, I am done with this insanity at 3 though. It's 2:30 now so if you want to meet me at this restaurant I'll be there." He handed Misaki a business card. Some of the girls shot Misaki a look as they probably wondered what was so special about him. Usagi didn't like brushing off the brunette like that, but he didn't know what the brown haired youth would bring up with their meeting today.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-23-2011, 03:10 AM

Misaki took the card. "Alright... I'll be there." he said. He smiled briefly at Usagi before turning and leaving the shop. The brunette did not like the looks that some of the girls were giving him just from talking to the older man. He headed towards the address on the card, though he wasn't sure why. He didn't really want to talk to the other man. He had just wanted to say hi. But it would be rude if he didn't go after saying that he would. So he waited outside the restaurant for Usagi to arrive.

0ri0n83

Old 03-23-2011, 06:07 AM

Usagi sighed as he leaned back in the chair that he was sitting in as he watched the last giggling girl go walking off with a skip to her walking. He closed his eyes as he adjusted the glasses that were on his face. He only wore them when he was getting a migraine. He mainly wore contacts, but the contacts were causing more irritation to his migraine as it was. Glancing over at the clock he saw that it was 3:15. Cursing to himself lightly he left the bookstore quickly as he went running off towards the restaurant that he said that he would meet Misaki at. Looking towards the entrance of the restaurant he ran up to the brunette and said,"I am so sorry for being late. Work held me over a little."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-23-2011, 11:32 AM

Misaki sat waiting for Usagi, thinking about any reason the older man would have had for kissing him. He came up with nothing. When he looked up at the clock, it was 3:00. The brunette decided to give the other another few minutes to arrive. But if it got to 3:20, he wasn't going to wait any longer. Luckily, though, he didn't have to wait. He relaxed when he saw Usagi-san come in and over to him. "It's fine. I know how important that was for your job." He told him, smiling slightly at the other.

0ri0n83

Old 03-23-2011, 06:17 PM

"Thank you for understanding," said Usagi as he looked at Misaki and smiled. He opened the door for the brunette so they both could get into the door. Once in the restaurant the server immediately noticed him and asked him if he wanted his usual table. Usagi nodded and motioned for Misaki to follow the server that would be seating them.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-23-2011, 06:20 PM

"..No problem.." Misaki muttered. He followed Usagi into the restaurant, though he wasn't sure if he should stay. He was a bi surprised that the older man even had a usual table. He figured that he came here a lot as he followed him. When they arrived at the table, the brunette took his seat, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

0ri0n83

Old 03-24-2011, 04:47 AM

Usagi looked at Misaki and smiled at him. "You don't need to be nervous here," said Usagi as he ducked his head behind the menu that was handed to him. Glancing back over the menu he saw the brunette again and said,"This place is really relaxed and informal so please have whatever you like and be natural." Usagi closed the menu he always got the same thing. A waiter came over and deposited two glasses of water as he said," Have you decided on what you gentleman have decided to order this afternoon?" Usagi looked at the man and said the usual to which the man began writing down on the notebook that he had. Turning towards Misaki he said," and what would you like to have?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-24-2011, 02:50 PM

Misaki followed Usagi to the table and took a seat. He took the menu as he nodded a bit to what the older man said. But he couldn't help but feel a bit nervous. He looked over the menu, but couldn't decided. The brunette looked at the waiter. "I'll just have whatever Usagi-san is having." he told him.

0ri0n83

Old 03-25-2011, 05:01 AM

Upon hearing what the brunette said the waiter rose an eyebrow, but wrote it down none the less."This kid has some pretty odd tastes," thought the waiter as he left to go place their order at the kitchen. Usagi drank from the water that was placed in front of him as he looked at Misaki and smiled behind his glasses. "Was your brother happy about you getting accepted into Mitsuhashi?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-25-2011, 02:32 PM

Misaki nodded. "Yeah. He was very happy." he said. The brunette stared down at the table. He really wanted to ask the older man why he had kissed him last night, but he couldn't find the right way to ask about it. So he just kept quiet about it as he took a small drink of water.

0ri0n83

Old 03-27-2011, 01:25 AM

Usagi was about to say something else, but then the waiter came and deposited the two plates of steaming food in front of each of them. Usagi looked towards Misaki waiting for him to eat before he wanted to eat. It was courteous of him to do this since he had invited the brunette to dine with him.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-27-2011, 01:27 AM

Misaki looked at the waiter when he brought the food over. He muttered thanks before picking up a fork and taking a bite. The food was hot, but good. So he ate it, slowly though so that he wouldn't burn his tongue. That wouldn't be good.

0ri0n83

Old 03-27-2011, 01:32 AM

Usagi looked at Misaki as he began eating his food as well. He closed his eyes as he let out a sigh of happiness. He chewed thoughtfully as he took another swig of his water as he looked at the brunette and said"So what are you thinking about majoring in when you begin your classes at Mitsuhashi?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-27-2011, 01:33 AM

"I don't know yet.." Misaki admitted. He really hadn't thought about what he would major in once he got to college. He chewed his food for a moment, thinking. He really needed to ask Usagi-san about last night. ".. Can I ask you something, Usagi-san?" he asked.

0ri0n83

Old 03-27-2011, 06:24 AM

Looking up from his meal Usagi looked at Misaki from across the table and sat back in his booth seat as he looked at the brunette boy in front of him. "Sure," said Usagi. "Go right ahead,"

((Sorry for the one liner))