Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-27-2011, 12:38 PM

{{It's fine.}}

Misaki was silent for a moment, thinking of the right way to word the question. He really didn't want to offend the older man. "Well.... I was wondering...Why did you kiss me last night?" the brunette asked, not being able to think of another way to word it.

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 03-27-2011, 06:59 PM

Usagi's eyes widened a little when he heard those words fall out of the brunette's lips. How the heck was he going to respond to this?!?! He couldn't tell him that he was attracted to him. That would cause all kinds of problems for his life, and most certainly for poor Misaki's life as well. There was bound to be drama if that happened. "I just thought on my feet. I wanted you to stop crying, and that was the first thing that came to mind. Sorry if I overstepped my boundaries," said Usagi as he chewed on another bite of food.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-27-2011, 10:59 PM

That was how Usagi thought to stop his crying?! Misaki was a bit surprised by that. He doesn't know why, but a part of him was hoping for a different answer. Though he wasn't sure what what he was expecting. The brunette looked down at the table, finishing eating. "It's fine... I should be going now.." he muttered. He really needed to be getting back home anyway. Plus he had to stop at the store on his way back.

0ri0n83

Old 03-28-2011, 12:33 AM

Usagi nodded at what the brunette was telling him as he waved good by the Misaki. He finished his own meal. He decided that he would go to the store as well afterwards. He was running low on cigarettes anyway. Paying the bill at the front he walked out of the restaurant and down the street towards the store where he stopped quickly to buy a pack of cigarettes, and then went back to his condo where he would be writing a new story.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-28-2011, 12:36 AM

Misaki waved goodbye to Usagi before heading to the store. He pulled his list out of his pocked and spent a few hours shopping. Once the brunette was done, he headed home and put the stuff away before getting started on dinner. Takahiro wasn't back yet. But he knew that his brother probably wouldn't be back for a while yet. So he had time to make a good dinner.

0ri0n83

Old 03-28-2011, 12:41 AM

Usagi got back to his condo as he lit a cigarette as he smoked it as he looked out the window at the expanse of the city below. His emotions were a total wreck. Why had he done that in the first place, and then of all things lied about it to Misaki. He kicked the wall as he put out his cigarette. He was tired and a had a massive headache from the fan girl insanity that had happened at the bookstore. He had two deadlines though to get done. One for his "novels" and the other one for his not so bad books.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-28-2011, 12:43 AM

Takahiro came home and they had dinner. AS they ate, Takahiro told him that the plans for the wedding were just about done and that the wedding would be in a few days. Turns out that they had been planning this a long time. Misaki smiled at his brother and finished eating. He excused himself and went to bed. He was very tired all of a sudden.

0ri0n83

Old 03-28-2011, 12:47 AM

Usagi flopped onto his bed surrounded by his toys as he looked around. To the passerby they would have totally thought that he was nuts to sleep in a room with so many toys and stuffed animals. It was downright creepy, but to Usagi it was home. He had always wanted a "normal" family, however, he wasn't blessed with that. He had a father who cheated on his mother. That left a bad taste in his mouth when he remembered when he had figured out that he had been the product of cheating. It wasn't really that big of a deal now, but to him it meant the world, especially when his older brother began hating him. Turning over in his sleep he fell into a fitful sleep filled with darkness and haunting green eyes.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-28-2011, 12:53 AM

The next few days went by in a blur for Misaki. He helped Takahiro and Manami with the wedding when he could. And that seemed to pass by in a blur as well. Sure, the brunette was happy for his brother. But he still felt bad for Usagi-san for having to deal with this. He had known that the older man was in love with his brother. It must be hurting him to see him get married.

0ri0n83

Old 03-28-2011, 05:17 AM

Usagi rolled out of bed the next morning and looked at the clock that was at the nearby table by the bed. It's luminescent numbers read 2:30P.M. He groaned as he kicked the covers off of his body. He was never a morning person. Morning was whenever he decided it was a good time to get up, so it changed a lot through the days of the week. He walked out of his room, and down the hallway to take a quick shower. Walking back out of the bathroom he walked to the kitchen where he looked at the calendar as he made himself a pot of coffee. He sighed as he suddenly got depressed. The wedding was in less than a week. 3 days to be precise. He took his coffee over to the couch where he set up his laptop and began writing for the day.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-29-2011, 07:48 PM

Misaki sighed as he laid back in bed. Helping to plan a wedding was exhausting work. He really didn't understand how people could do this every day. He was tired and he wasn't even the one getting married. But Takahiro seemed to be full of energy no matter how much work they did. It didn't make sense. To pass the time, the brunette pulled out one of his favorite mangas and began reading.

0ri0n83

Old 03-30-2011, 05:04 AM

Leaning backwards he closed his eyes as he removed his glasses from the bridge of his nose. He only wore them when he had to work. He had a splitting headache, a migraine to be exact. Kicking off his slippers he laid out on the couch as he tried to will sleep to take him. He fell asleep as it began to rain outside covering Tokyo in a fine mist of cold rain.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-01-2011, 12:06 AM

Takahiro picked up his phone and called Akihiko. He just found out that he was going to be transfered to Osaka for after the wedding and he couldn't make Misaki come. Not when he was just accepted into the University. That wouldn't be right. So he needed to talk to his best friend about this.

0ri0n83

Old 04-01-2011, 12:11 AM

As Usagi ate he heard the phone ring. Putting down his chopsticks he walked over to the phone and picked it up. "Konichiwa," he said. His eyes widened as he said,"Takahiro. I understand. I will tell him. Do you want to talk to him?" Apparently Takahiro hadn't either wanted to talk to his younger brother or he was sadly too busy. Walking back to the table he looked at the brunette and took a sip of water as he looked at Misaki. "Misaki," he began. "That was your brother on the phone. He is being transferred due to work to Osaka, he says you are to stay with me until he returns."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-01-2011, 01:02 AM

What?! Takahiro was being transferred? Sure, he was happy for him. But he was also glad that he wasn't being forced to go as well. Not when he was going to college soon. But stay here with Usagi-san? Why would his brother say that he had to stay here? Not that he really minded. "Alright. I understand." he told the older man.

0ri0n83

Old 04-01-2011, 01:40 AM

Usagi sighed as he began to eat more of his meal that was in front of him. He was glad that Misaki didn't retort to Takahiro's final decision. Then again neither was he. He was glad that he could live with the brunette. It would also give him a chance to figure out why he had kissed him. The real reason of why, not the one that he gave Misaki.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-01-2011, 01:43 AM

Misaki sat in silence for a while, thinking. "You don't mind that I'm staying here?" he asked. He really didn't want to be a bother to the older man. If he needed, he could find his own place. But first, he would need to find a job. That shouldn't be to hard though. There were plenty of places that were hiring.

0ri0n83

Old 04-01-2011, 02:05 AM

Usagi thought for a moment before he said,"No not at all, besides you might provide me with writing inspiration so to say," said Usagi as he took another drink from his water glass. "I work mostly from home so as long as you keep the place semi-tidy then things will work out fine between the two of us."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-01-2011, 12:02 PM

Provide him with writing inspiration? What was that supposed to mean? And for that matter, what exactly where Usagi-san's novels about? Misaki had no idea. "I can do that." the brunette stated. He could easily keep the house clean, no problem. It wouldn't be to hard and it would give him something to do when he's not in school.

0ri0n83

Old 04-02-2011, 05:58 AM

Usagi was glad that the brunette in front of him would be so agreeable with him, not to mention he was also glad when the brunette didn't press the matter about the topic of his books. He didn't really want to tell the boy that he wrote boys love (BL) smut for rabid fan girls. As Usagi got back to his paper his stomach growled loudly. Glancing at the clock he noticed that it was well after 5 in the evening. "Misaki," said Usagi. "Are you hungry?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-04-2011, 12:42 AM

Misaki thought about it for a moment. "Yeah. I kinda am. I can make you something, if you want." he told the older man. The brunette stood up and went to the kitchen. He could make anything that Usagi-san wanted. He knew that he was a pretty good cook, so that wouldn't be a problem.

0ri0n83

Old 04-04-2011, 04:51 AM

Usagi looked at the boy that was in front of him as he felt a smile begin to spread on his face. Misaki would be a perfect lover. Shaking his head he berated himself for thinking that. It was way too soon. Looking at the brunette he said,"I have some more work to finish, but surprise me." With that being said Usagi went to the couch where he opened his laptop and then began typing.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-04-2011, 11:50 AM

"Alright." Misaki said, looking through the kitchen for ingredients so that he could see what he could make. He settled on making rice and miso soup. He immediately got started. Not to long later, the food was done. "It's done, Usagi-san." the brunette told the older man.

0ri0n83

Old 04-05-2011, 02:06 AM

Hearing what the brunette had said Usagi closed his laptop as he came to the table and sit. In front of him was a bowl of miso soup and a bowl of rice. The aroma smelled wonderful. He waited for Misaki to take his seat before he said"Itadakimasu," before digging into the food that was presented. He tasted a bit of the soup first and smiled as if he had just tasted the most wonderful food in the entire world, which he had. The brunette did have a knack for cooking. "Misaki," said Usagi. "This is really good, have you ever taken any formal lessons before?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-05-2011, 02:10 AM

"Itakaimasu.." Misaki muttered before he began eating. Slowly, of course. It wouldn't be smart to eat fast for hot food. The brunette shook his head. "No. I've never taken any formal lessons. I had to do most of the cooking growing up. Takahiro didn't always have the time." he said, explaining to the older man.