Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-20-2011, 03:57 AM

Gemini cleared her throat to stop herself from laughing."well its nice to meet ye, dai-kun." She said, and ruffled his hair.then she turned her attention back to gaara."so, you wanna get back at the bastard? Show him what a weapon really looks like?" She asked, a gleam of red in her eye.she was hurt for him."the slavers that took me regretted it eventually, when I came back with a sword..." she recalled."ill help ya train.I heard someone talking about exams and such in the leaf.if you're going, its the perfect chance to get stronger.and meet some new drunkards..." she finished with a grin.
((If this isn't ok ill change it.I just love the chunin exam arc, its my favorite part of the first series.and I love gaaras role in it.the whole fight with naruto is pretty epic...))

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-20-2011, 12:01 PM

((Naw, it's ok ^^))

Gaara looked like he was thinking. "I'm not sure how A pirate is going to teach me more about being a ninja, but perhaps a bit of practice wouldn't hurt. I'm not so sure I'll run into any problems with the people there though. I've never been injured before in my life before your captian stabbed me, and that wound healed within seconds." he knew he was almost invincible. He didn't think there was anyone fast enough to stop hos sand. "The exams are in about a week, so I'd best not work to hard. Were heading to Kohana tomorrow so we get there in time. From our village in Suna, it's only a three days walk, but from here it takes nearly five days. I don't won't to he all worn out. You know, then I'll be really weak." he wasn't exactly looking forward to the exams ahead. He figured they'd be boring and not at all challenging, but he was wrong.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-21-2011, 03:02 AM

Gemini shrugged."we'll work it out.I can't really teach ya about ninja stuff, but that doesn't mean I can't help ya fight.fighting im good at.ad fer me captain...he had special powers, like me.he only got to ye cause he had a rare ability to bypass any barrier or wall, no matter what.now, I know about the fast healing bit.it happens with me, too.the stab me captain gave ye was only a shallow baby cut.now something more serious would take time ta heal, like a stab ta the chest near the heart.that would hurt like hell and take weeks ta heal, and even then it would leave a scar." She said knowledgeably. Clearly she had been stabbed before."now, no worries about the traveling stuff, we'll be fine on that front.we should just focus on getting there and then the training.and I'll whip ye into shape faster than ya can say knife.and maybe ye can teach me ta be a ninja.I kinda want ta be part of these exams..." she said."now let's take dai-kun and get back.we need ta get ready.and I want ta buy clothes that fit.yer brother only bought me crap that squeezed mu up and made me chest bigger.the pervert." She said.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-21-2011, 03:15 AM

Gaara laughed. "Sure, I'd love to teach you. I'm not sure if you can enter with us though. I think it's only three man cells that are allowed to enter the exams." Dai spoke up. "I could be in her cell, them we'd only need one more person." Gaara shook his head. "No, firstly, you're my brother and I won't have you fighting. Second, you're to young, and third..I said no." Gaara took the tyke up to his room and ticked him in. His little brother went to sleep very quickly and then Gaara went to tell Gemini that he was going to stay with his brother for the night. The boy had followed him and as soon as Gaara was touched by the child he passed out. Dai looked at Gemini after dragging Gaara to her. "Do you think you can help me carry him upstairs? I put him under a jutsu that will make both him and the demon sleep for twelve hours." he was to weak to carry the older boy.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-21-2011, 03:59 AM

Gemini stared, open mouthed, at the child."you shouldn't do things like that without asking.he's not used to sleeping, and we have no clue what that might do to his mental state." She said, taking gaara from the boy."now, I'll get him ta bed and you'll go get yerself ta bed ok?" She said, dragging the older- and taller- boy to his room.she only hoped this would be good for him.it seemed similar to giving a starving man a cracker.he'd only be even more hungry after eating it and realizing just how starving he was.would this be the same for gaara? Despite everything, Gemini was starting to warm up to the guy.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-21-2011, 11:23 AM

Dai stuck his tounge out at her. "Fine! I will go to bed." he went up to Gaara and Naruto's room and laid down beside Naruto, who thought he was Gaara. "Mm...get in your own bed..." he whined and Dai grinded up agianst his hips. "G-Gaara."Naruto gasped and grinded back. Dai smirked. This was funny. He saw Gaara over in his own bed and laughed. Naruto had no idea. It was dark and he couldn't have seem Dai if he tried. He flipped the blonde over so he was facing him and captured his lips. He relized Naruto was kissing back. This poor boy not only thought Dai was Gaara, but he was also proving that he liked Gaara for more than just a friend. He turned on the light and giggled. "Jokes on you blondie!" Naruto gasped at the blue haired boy that so highly resembled Gaara. "Who are you?!" he asked rather loudly. " Gaara's half brother duh!" Naruto stopped listening to Dai and stared at Gaara's peaceful sleeping form. "Were all gonna die!" Naruto cried and tried to shake Gaara awake. Dai chuckled. "He's under my jutsu. Him and the demon are in rest." Naruto stared, then went back to bed

Gaara woke up late the next evening and the rest of the group remained nervous and on thier toes for the whole time he was out. They all sat downstairs and Gaara came down looking odd. His hair was all askew and he was still in Temari's jammies. They all sighed with relif and he looked puzzled. "I think I was asleep.." he said nervously. Dai nodded. "Yep..I put you and the demon in rest." Gaara groaned. It was clear he'd just relized how tired he really was. He was grumpier than usual and he was drowsy looking all day.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-22-2011, 11:10 PM

Gemini, who had stayed with gaara all night, looked pretty tired herself."your brother played a dirty trick on blondie last night.im starting ta wonder if dai-kun is really dai-chan." She remarked."you feelin alright? I was worried about ye." She asked, blinking up at him.
((Did I mention I don't do yaoi? Well, I'll read it, but NOT with two characters I already know.and dai is kind of...annoying.then again, so is my little brother...))

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-23-2011, 03:14 AM

Gaara looked at Gemini woth mild intrest. "I'm tired.." he said in a whisper, his eye lids dropping almost shut. Dai splashed milk in his face. "Stay awake!!" he said with a goggle. A vein pulsed in Gaara's forehead. "Listen. You're really pissinge off. I'm going to kill you if you don't leave me alone." Dai laughed. "I'm your little brother, I'm sapposed to get on your nerves. Gaara looked at Gemini. "Do you have anywhere we could be alone?" he asked, hoping shed help him escape all of the people.

((o, don't worry, that was just a moment. I know Dai os annoying as hell. I modeled him after my little brother who really had grinded on my friend and pretended to be me -_-))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-26-2011, 03:04 AM

((Lol omg I would KILL any of my siblings if they did that! Like literally strangle them in their sleep! Yikes man! Btw your avi is awesome.^_^ ))
Gemini rolled her eyes dai reminded her of the cabin boy on her ship.completely obnoxious. "Yeah, I know somewhere no one will follow." She said, and stood up."c'mon, let's go." She walked out the door, making sure gaara was following her.there was only one place she could think of that no one would find them, that would also be safe if he fell asleep...

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2011, 03:36 AM

Gaara sighed. "Thank you." he followed her and was more than happy to be away from Dai, the obnoxious brat.
((lol, yeah..I didn't kill him...I just wanted to...
Thanks :D I figured it was time I change my avi a little.))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-26-2011, 04:05 AM

((Is that the kitsune and caboodle item? I've been saving up for that on the market.it looks good.))
Gemini led gaara to the site of her crews last moments.as she thought, the ship was still moored."up this way.it takes a second to get used ta the rocking, but once ye get yer sea legs its easy." She said as she waded into the shallows.looking up, she jumped to catch a rope that hung partway down the ships hull, the used it to climb and swing onto the deck like a monkey.she looked like a true pirate, standing there on deck, an expert at climbing the rigging."up ye go landlubber! The captain stashed some food in me chamber, so we can hide out there.its dark and quiet, plus no one will ever see us.besides, who wants ta come here after all the blood spilled? No one but us." She said, using the term landlubber almost affectionately.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2011, 03:41 PM

Gaara grabbed the rope and easily pulled himself aboard, landing silently on the deck. He followed her to the chamber. He was glad there would be no one else coming here. "I don't plan on staying here for more than a few hours, so I'm not sure we'll need the food, but who knows. We might get the munchies." he couldn't really belive how close the two of them had become since the fight with her crew. He didn't regret it at all, just found it to be a bit odd.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-27-2011, 05:08 AM

Gemini nodded."well im starving.no offense but yer sister cooks like a two toed sloth." She said, pulls.g out a loaf of bread and dried meat."so, what are ya thinking about? I've been thinking how I can get into the exams.I figure we'll tell them kankuro has a mental disability, so I was put on yer team ta help out." She said with a chuckle.the funny thing was, people would believe it.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-27-2011, 08:27 AM

Gaara laughed. He really laughed and not his insane 'I'm possessed' laugh. "Yeah, I know he really acts like a retard and that face paint isn't helping how he looks. He looks like an oversized cat with purple stripes on it's face. Sometimes I just want to pet him to see If he'll purr." Gaara was giggling like crazy now. He couldn't remember if he'd ever laughed like this before. If he had it had been years ago.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-28-2011, 03:51 AM

Gemini was surprised at first to hear gaara laugh, but quickly decided she liked it.then she was laughing, too."I would so pay ta see that! Probably he would,too, knowing him!" She said.she didn't think she'd ever laughed so hard not even when she lived with her mother.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-05-2011, 04:39 AM

((Um...hello? Gaara-Kun? You still there?))

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-05-2011, 12:08 PM

Gaara tried to stop his giggling as his side and his face began to hurt. "I really think we should try and see." he smiled a bit. "You know, I really don't think I've ever been so happy before. Not even when I was just a little child."

((oh, sorry...though I already posted so, so sorry DX))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-06-2011, 03:40 AM

((That's ok.I just wondered.))
Gemini nodded."I know how that is.I haven't laughed like this...ever, really.so, we'll try my little plan and if it goes well, we're in." She said, catching her breath."we'll be leaving for konoha soon, right?"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-06-2011, 11:11 AM

"Yeah, but there's only one thing I worry about. Can you summon chakra? Can you at least do a few basic to intermediate jutsus? I've studied up on this test, and we have individual battles. You won't live through one of those wothout a bi of ninjutsu." he looked a bit worrid. "Maybe it isn't a good idea for you to come, I mean, I really wouldn't want you to get killed. You're my only friend and I don't want to be alone again."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-07-2011, 03:37 AM

Gemini felt flattered.he called her his friend."well, I've seen some stuff...I don't know if what I can do is jutsu, but I can do some special things.c'mon, I'll show ya." She said, standing up and heading up on deck.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-07-2011, 11:35 AM

Gaara followed her onto the deck. "Ok, show what you got. I have me sand, so feel free to attack me."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-08-2011, 03:58 AM

Gemini looked doubtful, but nodded.she had seen firsthand what that sand could do.she closed her eyes a.d concentrated, bringing her hands together in front of her chest. Suddenly, an overwhelming green chakra flared around her, tinged with black at the edges. She opened her eyes, and they had turned red.taking her hands apart, there was a black flame in them.she threw her hands high above her and sent the flame rocketing into the air, where it took the shape of a fiery black fox.using her arms to guide it, she sent the flame fox hurtling towards gaara, teeth bared and ready to do some damage.Geminis hair whipped around her face in the gale caused by her own energy.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-11-2011, 03:24 AM

Gaara had never seen anything like this before. He troed not to look suprized. The fox was fast, but he was pretty sure it couldn't get past his sand. Hopefully. "Ok, I get the picture..you cam stop now..." he said nervously. He wasn't sure what this thing could do, but he didn't want to be the test subject anymore.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-11-2011, 05:34 AM

Gemini gritted her teeth and pulled her energy back just before it hit.the fox turned and came back to her, hitting her as it absorbed back into her body.she gasped and fell to her knees, hugging herself tightly as if she would fall to pieces if she didn't."ah...ow...I've never pulled it back before...it hurts..." she cried between gasps."was...was that...good?" She sounded hopeful through the pain.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-13-2011, 11:45 PM

He looked worrid and ran to her. ""Are you ok?" he gently touched her cheek. "You did wonderful." he smiled. "You have a lot of power. I was afraid you might actually kill me with that."