Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-26-2012, 12:05 AM

No One Makes Us Do Anything

M For Language

WARNING MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS TO SUPERNATURAL

Writers: Bellinda & Artist Poison

"Luci, I'm home" Gabriel stands with a determined look on his face, he wasn't going to put up his this little tantrum anymore, but, he still didn't want to fight his brother. Lucifer watches Gabriel and walks towards him annoyed, Lucifer almost killed the woman who thought she was able to become a god by killing an angel. Gabriel blocks his path between Lucifer and the woman. "Not this time" Gabrielle said as Lucifer put his hands up to the sides as in defense.

Lucifer helps the woman up, she clings to him, and he holds onto her as he calls out behind him "Guys, get her out of here" sam and dean stand up walking over and taking the woman out of the place while Gabriel blocks the path to them leaving so Lucifer couldn't get them. He had the angel's blade in his hand, ready to use it if he must, and he had already planned to.

"Over a girl, Gabriel, Gabriel. I hope you didn't catch anything" Lucifer somewhat joked disgustedly. "Lucifer, you're my brother, and I love you. But, you are a great big bag of dicks" Gabriel replied somewhat smirking. "What did you just say to me?" Lucifer asks pointing to himself wondering if he had heard wrong. Gabriel stayed out of the fight until now and of all times, he chooses to betray Lucifer.

(this was a start off, sorry i controlled gabriel, i needed it to start up somehow)

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 11-16-2012, 04:28 AM

Gabriel looks at Lucifer "You heard me. I mean come on doing all of this because daddy is playing favorites." saying. There had been a reason why he choose now of all the times to do something. He always tryed to stay hidden to stay the way he was. But if it wasn't for Dean and Sam he would just be tricking other people. The day all changed for him when the boys came to a college town over a few kills.

And it always continue until the day Sam unlock the cage setting Lucifer free. Knowing that the angels would be on the search thats why he decide to go to hiding. But now not anymore. The angel blade comes out of his sleeve of his jacket while he stares at him. "Now it all comes to this moment. I really don't want to do this but you leave me no other choice, Lucifer"

(Sorry again for the delay on this post..was still struggling what to post until now)

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 11-16-2012, 07:57 PM

(Nah I noticed it was hard to reply to, it's cool, I love slash pairings alot so I tend to have alot of patience when it comes down to these kind of things)

Lucifer watched his brother, he had taught him all the tricks he needed to know, and he knew already what Gabriel was up to. That was the plus to being the older brother "You really must think I'm stupid, Gabriel" the lights didn't flicker like they did with uncontrolled powers, they just stayed the same yellow white tone they had been since the start. "I have taught you everything I know" Lucifer braced himself, he was ready to attack his own brother...

(wasn't sure what to put :P once this seen is started, we'll be able to get past that one part XD)

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 01-13-2013, 07:36 PM

Gabriel knew he couldn't out match his brother. After all Lucifer did taught everything he knew to Gabriel.. So the fight was praticely over before it even started. And right now Gabriel didn't know what to do his emotions inside was going crazy to even think straight. He lets his illusion of him disappear before the real Gabriel comes out from behind Lucifer before the other could react. Gabriel hugs his brother...not just a brotherly love but it was more to that. "Lucifer think what you are doing. I love you more than anyone. I am the last person on earth that cares about you."