AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-16-2012, 11:12 PM

Senior Year Is Here!

Rachel's Calander!

Back to School: Mckinley High is up an running once more after a heated Summer break. Rachel is back for her senior year. She seemingly has it all, a star oyfriend. .the glee club is on top. Though something is bothering her, it seems Quinn isn't coming back to Glee club! Will she be able to convinced the now Punk Quinn differently?

Last edited by AzkaBelle; 11-26-2012 at 12:38 AM..

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-23-2012, 11:10 PM

Rachel Berry sat up suddenly, realizing she would be late for school if she didn't get up soon! She prided herself on being early for everything so she tore out of bed like a wildcat and gathered the clothes she'd set out the night before, as she pulled on her pantyhose she was also brushing her hair, she also prided herself on being able to multitask and look fabulous while doing it. Her phone buzzed. "I'm here." Finn's voice called from the other end. "Burt let me borrow the car tonight, so I came to pick you up. I thought you'd be ready by now." he said in a monotonous, tired voice. Rachel nodded but then realized he couldn't see her head moving through the phone. She finally spoke. "I am ready! just uh, one sec." she grabbed her bag holding the phone to her ear as she grabbed her books and finished homework. She placed them in neatly, not wanting to crumple the papers she'd worked so very hard on. "Okay I'm really coming now." she smiled shutting her phone.

Indeed Finn was in Burts beat up old car. Rachel tilted her head, used to more classy cars picking her up. Even Kurts car was better than his own dads. That was odd, though Rachel as Burt was now a senator. Maybe that's why he let finn take it whenever he wanted. She shrugged jumping into the passanger seat. "FIRST DAY!" she shouted rolling down the window. "You excited?" she winked pulling out her phone. "i'm gonna text everyone and tell them to meet us for dinner at breadstix."
"Eh, I wouldn't text Quinn."
"Why not?"
"She isn't in Glee anymore. . ." Finn looked weary as he drove down the gloomy road rachel lived on.
"She. . .what." she stared down at quinns contact her eyes growing wet, but she wouldn't loose it. Not with finn in the car.

Lost Writer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2012, 08:25 PM

Quinn had been up all night, doing nothing but looking at old pictures of her, and stalking a certain young brunette woman’s Facebook page, since everyone had switched over to Facebook in junior year. She was barely awake when her alarm went off, and she shut down her computer and headed into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

She had wanted to change her room when she changed herself, but her mother would only allow so much to happen, so the pink hair and the nose piercing, as well as the tattoo of Ryan Seacrest, the latter of which her mother did not know about, were enough for one summer. Besides, she was going to be off at college by the end of the next summer, so there really was no point in changing her room, at least in her mother’s opinion.

Quinn had disappeared over the summer, running off with a forty-year old, wannabe skater, just because she felt like it. When she came back, she had changed completely, new wardrobe, new hair, and new facial accessories. Her mother freaked out at first, but she eventually just let it go, because there was no changing Quinn back, she liked who she had become, and the cigarettes were not that bad, once you got used to them, same with her new group, The Skanks.

As she exited the bathroom, her black, slightly rolled up tank top revealing her tat, and her skirt, though long, did nothing to help cover it. She smirked, as she put her sunglasses on top of her head, grabbed her bag and sunglasses, and headed out of her room, down towards the front room. Her mom had already left for work, so she did not bother pulling down her shirt to cover her tat. When she reached the kitchen, she grabbed a bottle of water before heading out of the house and to her car.

She drove to school, rocking out to music the Glee club would never attempt, except in their wildest dreams, or if they decided to actually pick up sheet music for songs that were not old or pop. She also smoked a few cigarettes on the way there as well, just because she could. The music was rotating between her two new favorite bands Patent Pending and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, because she could not decide between the two to listen to while in the car.

As she pulled into the school, she sighed deeply, and rubbed what was left of the sleep from her eyes. She got out of the car and headed in, ignoring the numerous stares and odd glances that she received as she walked down the hallway and out towards the football field. She passed Puck and could not help but smirk at the look he gave her, though she did not care, she had found herself and she was never going back, not even for a certain young brunette woman. She was done with that club and all of its pop music, and lack of taste.

As she passed under the bleachers, she gave a nod to the Skanks, and then headed down to the gate where she found Santana and Brittany waiting for her. They wanted her to rejoin the Cheerios, change back to how she had been, but that Quinn was gone, and they would never understand that, it seemed no one but the Skanks realized that.

Once she had finished talking with San and Britt, most likely to their dismay, not that Quinn cared, she headed back to the Skanks and pulled out a cigarette. She needed a smoke bad, and the other Skanks could tell, so Ronnie lit her up and within a few seconds, she was inhaling that sweet smoke.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-25-2012, 05:46 AM

Rachel had gotten to school rather quickly, her house only being about ten minutes away by car. She sighed as Finn opened the door for her. He could visibly see Rachel was stressing out about something. "Whats the matter? Your eyes look about ready to explode. I didn't do anything did I? It's not our anniversary." Finn reached into his pocket to check his phone, Rachel had bookmarked their anniversary on his calander so when the date came he wouldn't be able to forget about it. "No, see?" he held up the phone. Rachel shook her head, he dark hair swooshing back and forth. She hadn't had to much time to straighten it so it was a bit wavy in the back making it bouncier. "No it's not you Finn, go ahead to homeroom. I'm fine I promise." she breathed in dramatically before giving him what she'd dubbed her 'Crest' smile. He stared at her, unsure for a moment. He was never sure with Rachel. Sometimes when she said go she really wanted him to stay. She groaned reading him like a book. "I mean it Finn go on, there is something I have to do."

As she walked along the halls she waved to everyone she saw, they were celebrities after winning regionals. People smiled at her, some freshmen even asked her for her autograph which she gave all to willingly. By the time she was done she'd used up five gold stars which in her own mind was alot.

That morning she'd been in such a hurry she didn't realize just how many morning duties she'd shirked until she felt her morning latte churn in her stomach. She'd not used the bathroom yet and in all reality, she really had to pee! She quickened her pace and headed straight for the girls bathroom.

As she sat in the stall she heard someone come in, she was just fixing her panty hose when she realized who it was. Her hand clapped to her mouth quietly. 'QUINN?!' she thought with a scream in her head. No way, it couldn't be! she thought as she watched the girl walk out of the bathroom. Well, just incase Rachel decided to follow her. As the blonde/pink haired girl stopped to talk to Santana and britt it was confirmed. That was Quinn. Her Quinn. She waited it out until Quinn was done talking to the head Cheerios before speeding up to catch her. She caught up when Quinn's cigarrette was being lit. Her nose automatically scrunched up but she decided she'd better speak now because the skanks were beginning to look at her weird. "Uhm, Quinn?" she began meekly steeping forward over the 'under the bleachers' threshold. "Hey, it's me. . Rachel?" she wasn't sure if Quinn was on drugs or not so she'd re-introduced herself just incase.

Lost Writer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-25-2012, 06:43 PM

Quinn caught sight of Rachel right before the young brunette woman started talking, having been a little too distracted by the smoke that was entering her lungs. As Rachel spoke, Quinn chuckled slightly at the way that Rachel introduced herself to Quinn, as if Quinn could EVER forget Rachel Berry. Ronnie mentioned something about Rachel smelling of soap, but Quinn said nothing, because she loved Rachel’s smell, had even stolen some of her soap back junior year while everyone else distracted themselves with Rachel and Blaine’s performance at the train wreck of a party Rachel threw junior year. It was not enough that Rachel would realize any was missing, but just enough so that Quinn would get at least one good wash out of it.

“I know who you are Berry, I have only been smoking cigarettes, not MJ,” Quinn said, her voice rougher than it used to be because of the cigarettes. Quinn tried hard not to check Rachel out, but she could not help it, Rachel was just too beautiful not too. Thus, Quinn put on her best ‘what are you wearing face’ and began to look Rachel up and down with her eyes. She mastered the technique as a Cheerio and she was thankful that she had, because now she could look Rachel Berry up and down anytime she wanted, without Rachel, or anyone else, suspecting a thing.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-25-2012, 10:33 PM

Rachel stepped back a little, straightening out her sweater. She knew Quinn didn't like what she was wearing by the look on her face. She couldn't help but blush. How childish Quinn must think she was. "Well, I heard you weren't in Glee anymore and I just had to see why for myself. It won't be the same without you in there. We need you." she looked down at her black schoolgirl shoes. "I just wanted you to know you're loved in that room, you're family to us and we'd do anything for you." Rachel really wanted to say. 'I'd do anything for you.' but didn't want to get beat up by the Skanks under the bleachers. "I just. . .I thought we were starting to be friends and I wanted to try my best to get you back in there. Besides me, your the best voice we have." Rachel flipped some of her brown hair back as she said 'besides me'. Even when recruiting it was hard for Rachel Berry not to flaunt her star status.

She walked closer. "At least talk to me, why don't I treat you to dinner tonight after school? Finn has some things to take care of with the team so I'll be all alone anyways. I wouldn't mind the company." she looked up, batting her dark lashes. "Please?" she asked, hoping the stone cold ex-cheerio would cave in and go. If Quinn wasn't going to be a part of Glee anymore she was surely going to find out why, and on top of that. . she wanted to spend time with her.

Lost Writer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-25-2012, 11:13 PM

Quinn chuckled again as Rachel straightened her sweater, oh, if only she would just take it off and reveal what was underneath it, or at least wear something a little more flattering. Even those stupid baby doll dresses that Quinn used to wear would show off more than anything Rachel had in her closet, except for that full leather outfit Rachel wore that one time, now that, that was hot. She took notice of the blush on Rachel’s face and took a drag of her cigarette to keep from saying something that could possibly get her in major trouble.

Listening to Rachel speak, Quinn’s heart of stone cracked just a little more, just like it always did when Rachel went all ‘puppy dog’ on her, or anyone else. The Mack said something about beating Rachel up for five dollars, but Quinn just waved the girl off, knowing that she did not want Rachel hurt physically, by anyone, not anymore. As Rachel continued to speak and flipped her hair, Quinn almost died, but kept her composure as she listened to the rest of what Rachel had to say. “I am never going back to Glee club, not for you, or for anyone. However, dinner would be, interesting. Breadstix, at six, do not be late,” Quinn informed Rachel, not bothering to ask her if six would be a good time or not. She was also tempted to add in the line ‘and wear something nice’ but she knew the Skanks would interrogate her on it if she did. She also figured that what Rachel considered as ‘nice’ was something close to what she had worn for one of New Direction’s competitions, and Quinn did not need to see one of those dresses again.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-25-2012, 11:29 PM

Rachel simply nodded and walked off going to homeroom.
The rest of the day passed uneventfully. Rachel had to admit even to herself she was distracted. "Were you going to come watch me at practice after glee? It runs until about seven." Finn said at the end of the day as he shoved the books he would need for the night into his bag. Rachel rolled her eyes without his notice, she knew if he was going to be at football til seven he wouldn't get any homework done at all. "Uhm, N-no I have to." she paused wondering if she should tell the truth or not. She immediately decided to lie, but didn't really know why she felt a need to do so. "I. . have to go to dinner with my dads, its a first day of school tradition." she smiled taking his hand in hers. "I'll call you tonight when I get back, see how practice went AND to make sure you finished all your homework." she winked playfully at him before helping him to zip his bag closed. "Walk me to Glee?" she asked hooking her arm within his. He smirked and began walking to the Chorus room.

Glee passed quickly, even for Rachel. She had basically been tapping her foot the whole time. When Finn dropped her off home it was already five O' clock, she needed to get changed and to breadstix before Quinn did. She hated being exactly on time or late for anything. There seemed to be a pattern going on that day with nearly being late for things. She bolted up to her room anyhow, barely waving to one of her dads who was home cooking dinner. "Rachel!" he said following her. "Dinner is almost - ." she held up a hand to cut him off as she yanked different clothing from her closet. "Sorry Dad, I promised Quinn I'd take her to dinner." her fathers eyebrow rose at this. "The pregnant girl?" Rachel couldn't help but roll her eyes in respone. "Nooo dad not anymore! I have to look normal." she held up different shirts and sweaters to her chest. "Hmm." her dad plucked a black V-neck sweater from the pile. "How about this hunny?" he asked holding it up. She looked at him oddly for a second before taking it from him. "Those jeans I bought you last year would look nice with that, maybe some black heels too." he winked at her and left the room. Rachel sighed, however her dad was right. Clothes like that would surely impress Quinn. "Alright. . ." she got into the clothes rather quickly, then did her hair in a ponytail. She smiled at her reflection in this, she almost felt like she could pass for an off duty cheerio. She hoped Quinn would approve.

Her dad let her borrow the car so she didn't have to take a cab or walk to breadstix. she'd been grateful for that. "5:45." she smirked satisfied with her timing as she pulled into the parking lot of Breadstix. She composed herself before going inside and looking around.

Lost Writer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-26-2012, 12:14 AM

The rest of the day for Quinn consisted of smoking, skipping class, and avoiding any member of the Glee club that dared get close enough to talk to her, including Puck. It really pissed her off how he seemed to have no regards for the fact that it was, in fact, the ladies’ restrooms that he used. If she did not know better, she would swear he was gay, or a transgender. He always used the same excuse though, that the bathrooms were cleaner, so she gave him credit for that, because she figured they were, but she also figured that he enjoyed looking at the writing on the stall walls.

However, on this particular day, Quinn did not run into Puck in the women’s restroom, she ran into him, in her car! “What the Hell Puckerman! Why are you in my car? How did you get in my car?” Quinn screamed at him, the look on his face full of boredom. “Well, if you must ask, I heard you were going to dinner with Rachel, and I want to advise you that if you hurt her, I will hurt you, Baby Mamma,” he said, using his most threatening tone and the most hated nickname he had for her. Despite being angry, Quinn just rolled her eyes and pushed Puck out of the car, for he had already opened the door to get out. “I am warning you Fabray! Do anything to her and I will mess you up!” Quinn simply ignored him with a scoff and pulled the passenger side door closed, before pulling her own door shut.

By the time Quinn arrived home, her mother’s car was in the parking lot, so she had to unroll her tank top so that it covered her tat, and then head into the house. It was around 4:30 and she still had to get ready, as well as make up an excuse as to why she was going to miss dinner, on a Monday night. Shaking her head, she headed straight up the stairs to her room, ignoring her mother calling her name.

Upon entering her room and shutting the door, Quinn began to tear through her wardrobe, looking for something, anything that would portray her new look, but still look nice enough for dinner with Rachel. She pulled out shirt upon shirt, until she finally found a black shirt with shredded red material and a chain hanging off each side of the collar, a red plaid skirt, knee high black converse, biker gloves, a plaid cuff, and a slouch hat to top it all off. She checked herself out in the mirror, just as her mother came in, looking at her daughter with raised eyebrows. “What was wrong with what you wore to school? Why did you change clothes?” her mother questioned, causing Quinn to turn towards her, a smirk on her face. “I have dinner plans with a friend that is why I changed clothes. Now if you will excuse me, I must be going, it is almost five-thirty and I have to be at Breadstix by six,” Quinn said, rather rudely, before lightly pushing past her mother, bag in hand, and headed down towards the front room. Her mother, quickly recovered from how rude she had been, and followed after her, all the way out to Quinn’s car. “What do you mean you have dinner plans? Who is this friend? Do I know them? Is it a boy?” her mother asked in rapid succession, causing Quinn to resist the urge from rolling her eyes. “Yes you know them, it’s not a boy, and we are having dinner at Breadstix at six. Now I am leaving, and you are staying, goodbye,” Quinn said as she slipped into her car and closed the door, leaving her mother standing outside looking as lost as ever. Quinn sighed and backed out of the driveway and then sped off down the road.

Quinn arrived at Breadstix just in time, seeing Rachel already inside; she entered quickly and maneuvered around so that she was behind the smaller young woman. “Boo!” Quinn whispered in Rachel’s ear, just as the host called out, “Party of two, for Fabray?” Quinn raised her hand, and grabbed Rachel’s hand before maneuvering through the crowd towards the front, which in all truth was not that hard, considering that people took one look at Quinn and her pink hair and moved aside.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-26-2012, 12:26 AM

"Oh H-hi." Rachel said as she was being tugged through the restaurant to their table. The waiter was nice, taking their drink orders quickly. Rachel guessed it was probably because he wanted to get away from the mean looking Quinn as quickly as possible. If Rachel didn't know who was really underneath all the clothes and make-up she might have been a bit scared to approach her as well. "I didn't know if you'd come for sure or not." she looked down and wished she'd worn something else, V-necks really showed off a bit to much in her opinion. She pulled nervously at her sleeves while the waiter came back with their drinks. "Ready to order?" he asked. Rachel shook her head. "Uh I think I need just another minute." she smiled brilliantly up and him and he smiled back with a nice nod. He himself thought it odd that a girl like Rachel would be out and about with someone as grungy looking as Quinn. "Anything look good to you?" she asked, picking up the menu. She always took a few extra minutes to order. Really she didn't enjoy eaing in front of other people but she'd make an exception this time. She really wanted to know what was going on with Quinn. All day she'd been coming up with ideas as to why Quinn had such a drastic makeover. The baby was the only reason Rachel could think of to why Quinn would be acting this way now. Loosing the baby to adoption had been her and Pucks choice though so Rachel couldn't exactly grasp why she was so upset now. Wasn't she happy that little Beth would be with someone who could take care of her? Rachel knew that her real mother could do it, she was a bit upset that her biological mom had chosen Quinns baby over herself but it had to be done at the time. She was just glad she'd unherited the muscial talent she posessed now.

Lost Writer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-26-2012, 12:44 AM

Quinn sat at the table with Rachel, looking at her over the top of her menu, while trying to decide what exactly she wanted to eat. She was thankful when Rachel told the waiter, who looked like he was about to piss himself by just being around Quinn, that she needed a few extra minutes. Quinn continued to look over the menu, until she saw it, it was a chicken salad, but it also had bacon in it, which was right up Quinn’s alley, even if her dinner mate was a vegan. Sure, she would look weird eating a salad, but she really wanted bacon, since she had not had any since she came back from her little trip with the forty-year-old skater wannabe. A sigh escaped her lips when Rachel questioned if anything looked good to her. “I suppose, there is this salad with bacon that I would eat, but other than that, not really. What about you, anything appeal to your senses?” Quinn answered in a rather bored tone, despite her last line being a sexual innuendo, more or less.

Quinn loved the way Rachel looked in her v-neck, and how nervous she appeared to be, what with the pulling on her sleeves, as if that would lessen the amount that the v-neck was revealing. In truth, she looked a lot like Santana dressed the way she was, and it made Quinn shiver, wondering why that thought had to pop into her head at that exact moment. Quinn loved San with all her being, even if she had denied their friendship over the summer, she still loved her, and Britt too. She just liked who she had become so much, that she had not realized that her real friends, the ones she had known since they were freshman, those were the ones that were likely to stay with her for the rest of her life.

As she thought of these things, Quinn found herself scowling, and she almost slammed down the menu, but managed to catch herself before she did so. The Skanks were her real friends, not suckers like San and Britt who went crawling back to Coach Sylvester to rejoin the Cheerios. The Skanks understood her, or at least she forced herself to believe that, because if she did not, she would likely fall apart completely.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-26-2012, 01:53 AM

Rachel nodded, the waiter returned and took Quinns order before turning to Rachel. "Yes, sad would be fine, just without the meat please. Maybe add some extra veggies." she smiled as the man took their menus and scurried back to the kitchen. He'd brought them some breadsticks already and rachel took one, nibbling on it as she looked at Quinn. It was awkwardly silent for a moment before Rachel finally cleared her throat. "I, like the pink." she pointed to her own brown hair. "It's nice. . ." she looked down, not wanting to seem like she was staring or anything. "I didn't bring you here to pester you Quinn, I just wonder why. . all of the sudden changes so fast." Her gaze refused to look at Quinn because she was afraid the other girl would instantly be angry with her questions. "If you don't want to tell me you don't have to, I just wanted to be sure you knew I was here for you and you CAN talk to me about. . . anything." she put the breadstick she'd been eating on one of the tiny plates and picked up her diet Dr.Pepper to sip. "I thought we were getting closer last year, I'd hate to loose that so soon." finally she allowed herself to take a tiny glance at Quinn.

In all truth, she had thought about Quinn more than she should have that past summer, especially when she was with Finn it seemed Quinn couldn't leave her thoughts. Maybe it had been because they'd dated Quinn and Finn before Finn had come to Rachel. She sighed inwardly thinking about it. Sure Finn was nice and all but, she couldn't seem to connect with him the way two lovers should connect. Since she was little she'd always wanted the fireworks, the dramatic sudden beating of her heart but with Finn, there was nothing like that.

Lost Writer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-26-2012, 02:31 AM

Quinn grabbed a breadstick as Rachel began to speak to her, stopping in mid bite, when Rachel said that she liked the pink. Swallowing down the bite she had in her mouth rather harshly, Quinn attempted not to choke as she listened to the rest of what Rachel had to say. She watched as Rachel stopped looking at her, as if fearing for her life, as if they were back as sophomores and Rachel was avoiding eye contact, just in case Quinn or one of the other Cheerios had a slushie. Quinn blushed, the faintest shade of red at this, out of pure embarrassment, but she hid it well by acting as if she felt nothing. Quinn had been acting as if she felt nothing for a few months now, ever since summer started. She acted as if her feelings for Rachel were not welling up in her chest with every status update she saw from Rachel. She had had to block out a portion of her memory from junior year because it involved her and Rachel alone, and were time when Quinn wanted so badly to confess that she had been in love with Rachel since the first time she had heard her sing in Glee.

When Rachel finally finished talking and got the nerve to glance at Quinn, she was trying hard not to scream, and it showed on her face. To Rachel she likely looked upset, not angry, but simply upset. “Listen, Rachel, I know you want answers, and to be honest, I do too, but right now, I cannot give you many. I changed because I was angry, I know that much for certain, who I was angry with, is none of your concern, and the reason I left Glee, well, I would rather not say,” Quinn said, her voice just above a whisper by the time she finished talking. She had been angry with Rachel and Finn, mostly Finn though, and she left Glee because she knew that she could not stay in the same room with Finn and Rachel without going berserk. Even then, as she sat there with Rachel, she wanted nothing more than to lean across the table and kiss Rachel better than Finn ever could, but she knew that she could not do it, not without revealing things she had held in for so long, that they were the only things keeping her stone heart together.