Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 01-10-2013, 04:05 PM

And you. :3

I'm back in England and I have some downtime... Unfortunately British Airways has my tablet.
Express Connection is a boon if you hate waiting in lines, but not so much a boon if you hate waiting for the majority of your stuff to reappear.

SOON. *folds arms*

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 01-10-2013, 11:23 PM

I'm glad you got back safely. :)

Sorry I haven't really been around here too much. I've been pretty sick this past week.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 01-11-2013, 01:17 AM

ug i hate back pain specially back pain that travels down to my legs specifically my knees...

hope all your stuff makes it back to you and glad your trip was safe Mythos.

Last edited by star2000shadow; 01-11-2013 at 01:22 AM..

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 01-17-2013, 10:01 PM

I'm about to live stream working on your OC image, fireprincess: (and anyone else who wants to watch)!
here is the link if you're interested in watching.

My luggage got back safely, yes (quite a few days ago, sorry I didn't respond here sooner!)

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 01-17-2013, 10:52 PM

Aaaaaaaahhhh!!!! I'm gonna watch it now!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 01-17-2013, 11:12 PM

Star's working on an avi dunno what type seems wintery still 'shrugs' oh well

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 01-18-2013, 12:19 AM

Well... it is still winter so that works!
The dress looks really nice. x3

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 01-18-2013, 12:33 AM

*noms around in the thread*

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 01-18-2013, 12:50 AM

xD Hello Seito! Nice hammer!

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 01-18-2013, 01:12 AM

Why thank you 8D

So how are you today? :3

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 01-18-2013, 04:09 AM

Hey, do you have a link for the video? I had to do some stuff for my grandpa so I had to stop watching

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-18-2013, 07:03 AM

Um...HI!

I love the art your doing here! I'm really impressed. When you have time and don't mind taking more orders I have some for you. Well as soon as I can get images together that is. I don't know if you can do it off of descriptions?

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 01-18-2013, 07:27 AM

Seito: Sleepy! The college I'm staying in just had a fire alarm and the sun won't even be up for another hour. *pitches a fit* -- Nah, I'm just a night owl. I'm all good. How are you? :P

Fireprincess: Unfortunately I didn't keep the video... I had a few private conversations come up on it I didn't want to save for other people to go through on their free time (not that it was all that bad, but I'd rather keep stuff like that off screen... which is why I use a beta build for my streaming program.

Fate's Pearl: Hey! Thank you. :3 I'm not sure when I'll be taking more orders because things have been going rather slow on my end lately, but I'd be more than happy to accept it when I feel I will have room for it. I can work off of descriptions, though I prefer to work off pictures, so if you are completely unable to find the pieces (I can pull things together from image to image) by that time then don't be discouraged. :D

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 01-18-2013, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
Seito: Sleepy! The college I'm staying in just had a fire alarm and the sun won't even be up for another hour. *pitches a fit* -- Nah, I'm just a night owl. I'm all good. How are you? :P

Fireprincess: Unfortunately I didn't keep the video... I had a few private conversations come up on it I didn't want to save for other people to go through on their free time (not that it was all that bad, but I'd rather keep stuff like that off screen... which is why I use a beta build for my streaming program.

Fate's Pearl: Hey! Thank you. :3 I'm not sure when I'll be taking more orders because things have been going rather slow on my end lately, but I'd be more than happy to accept it when I feel I will have room for it. I can work off of descriptions, though I prefer to work off pictures, so if you are completely unable to find the pieces (I can pull things together from image to image) by that time then don't be discouraged. :D
Sleepy! xD I guess going back to bed isn't an option. I'm a night owl too but I love sleep. xD

And boo fire alarm! That's the one plus about not dorming.

I'm good. Gonna be heading off to bed soon though.

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 01-18-2013, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito View Post
Sleepy! xD I guess going back to bed isn't an option. I'm a night owl too but I love sleep. xD

And boo fire alarm! That's the one plus about not dorming.

I'm good. Gonna be heading off to bed soon though.
xD Yeah... it's nearly 8 AM now (the alarm was at 6:45, which is better than last term by an hour and 45 minutes, at least..!) As warm and snuggly as the bed is I really shouldn't dive back in. I'd sleep until noon if I could "to make up for it!".

Because that hour I was missing totally turns into four in sleep land.

Sleep well, Seito! I'm looking forward to seeing ABR madness from you! >:D

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-18-2013, 07:34 AM

Then I will do what I can! :) I'm so excited (Even though it could be a while) because I am very picky about the art I buy and more so the art I use, but I need art for OC's I'll be using in the future. I'm just glad I found this shop! :squee:

I might just stick around to talk if you don't mind

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 01-18-2013, 08:13 AM

Quote:
xD Yeah... it's nearly 8 AM now (the alarm was at 6:45, which is better than last term by an hour and 45 minutes, at least..!) As warm and snuggly as the bed is I really shouldn't dive back in. I'd sleep until noon if I could "to make up for it!".

Because that hour I was missing totally turns into four in sleep land.

Sleep well, Seito! I'm looking forward to seeing ABR madness from you! >:D
Aww well at least you can make it up tonight! xD

Yush! I really need to start on that. xD Well have to finish up previews first :P Then at least I won't change my avi for awhile. :P

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 04:35 AM

Quote:

Oh that's ok :)
I understand

Have you started college yet?

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 01-19-2013, 05:04 AM

Yeah, just finished the first week back... yeeeesterday *eyes clock*
Oh dear... it's 5:15 AM... xD

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 01-19-2013, 02:04 PM

Mkay, I think I might stream some more again. I'm absolutely without something to do for something like three hours.
It'll take me a while to set up the stream but the link is the same.

Please come and watch/chat. It makes the entire thing more fun for all involved. :o

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Yeah, just finished the first week back... yeeeesterday *eyes clock*
Oh dear... it's 5:15 AM... xD
Hey! Me too!
What are you studying?

Quote:
Mkay, I think I might stream some more again. I'm absolutely without something to do for something like three hours.
It'll take me a while to set up the stream but the link is the same.

Please come and watch/chat. It makes the entire thing more fun for all involved. :o
Oh Awesome!

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 01-19-2013, 03:29 PM

Archaeology D:

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 03:35 PM

Oh really!? That's so cool!! I've never met anyone studying that!
What got you interested?

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 01-19-2013, 04:28 PM

I had planned on theatrical design and saw I needed a humanities credit so I took 'Anthropology' in my first semester.
I worked 12+ hours a week (instead of the required 3 hours a week) in the campus theater... building sets and working on costumes for the practical productions class they had and was given an F for 'not attending'. The two production managers nearly burst considering I was there almost as often as they were and they were employees. Needless to say I was pretty put off with it.

Instead I figured since I really enjoyed the archaeology section of the Anthropology class I took that year I should switch my focus to something a little 'more practical' than 'practical theater' ... which isn't very practical a career choice at all. xD

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 01-22-2013, 02:22 PM

What!? They gave you an F!? That's not right! If you were there all that time, how could they say you weren't attending??

It's probably better that you went ahead and switched paths before you got too deep and had a lot invested in practical theater.
Is that why you moved to England? Do they have good programs over there?