Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 06-15-2011, 04:34 AM

((alright, commencing time skip))

Conal tried to hide his irritation. He could send a servant to show Masy to her room, but it really wouldn't help the fact he's trying to become her friend. Though, he was beginning to wonder why he would ever want to be her friend... still, he should at least try. "Well... it's getting late. Why don't I show you to your room?" he suggested.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-15-2011, 06:13 AM

Masy had just been sitting and reading when she suddenly heard Conal's voice and looked up at him. She blinked some then slowly nodded and stood. "Okay" she said softly and fallowed him. She knew he wouldn't try and make a move on her now.... what point would there be? So maybe she should just let go and try to become his friend... for the kingdom.... for Jaden.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 06-18-2011, 03:10 PM

Conal wasn't all that excited for this, but he couldn't send her home now. She and Jaden would miss each other on the road. Yeah, she was super homesick for him, but she'd just have to deal with it. The girl needed to learn a little patience. "Well, here you go. Any questions? Anything that I could possibly do for you, princess??" he asked in a sarcastic tone.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-19-2011, 06:12 AM

Masy sighed softly as she looked at Conal and frowned some. "I'm sorry about being snappy and such... I was just really upset and scared.... often when I get upset and scared I start acting out and mean... You were jut there for me to go off on." she said softly with a soft frown as she looked at him softly and apologetically. She did miss Jaden and she wished that he could be there sooner though she could wait... she had to and she had to make up with Conal so they could keep the peace... or at least try. She wasn't sure how Jaden would act when he came up though she hoped that this hadn't started a war between the two countries.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 06-21-2011, 03:03 AM

Conal sighed with frustration "whatever. It's late, I'll see you in the morning" he grumbled and turned away to go back to his room. He really wasn't too excited about spending time with her. He'd have to in order to get the friendship between countries, but... he really didn't want to talk to her. She was just so annoying! Plus when she's upset she turns into a witch. He'd be on a receiving end of that too much, he could tell. After all, she's upset about her husband being gone.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-21-2011, 04:11 AM

Masy frowned softly as Conal just ignored her appologies and it made her feel bad some. She wanted to make up and he didn't... he wanted to continue to not like her. It was his own fault though, if he hadn't have done this then he wouldn't have to worry about her being upset and distressed. She sighed a bit and retired to her room and bed to get some sleep... she needed it... she was too worried right now and it was making her feel sick to her stomach.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 06-29-2011, 05:30 AM

(so... what now?)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-29-2011, 05:54 AM

(Jaden comes to get her? maybe him and Conal get into a fight because of Conal having his men kidnap Masy? Maybe an actually fist fight and Masy gets in the middle of it or something? We can figure it out as we go if you like?)

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 06-29-2011, 05:59 AM

((um... ok.. I"ll do a time skip until jaden shows up. would you like to play conal, then? so I'm not role playing with myself?))

TIME SKIP

Alright... what was going on here? Jaden stepped into the castle and, thankfully, immediately spotted Masy. He made a beeline towards her and pulled her into his arms. He'd missed this feeling "hey... you doing ok?" he asked in a whisper, burying his face into her neck. He was holding her like she'd disappear if he even let go for a few moments.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-29-2011, 06:27 AM

(of course, after Jaden and Masy have a few for themselves then I'll have a servant come to get them)

Masy had continued to mope around as the days seemed to grow longer and harder every day Jaden wasn't there though she knew she had to hold on. She kept her temper in check and kept trying to make up with Conal though he didn't seem to want it at all. "Jaden!" she cried softly and hugged him tightly back as tears started to fall. "I missed you... other then that I'm okay... I just really really missed you" she sobbed softly kissing his cheek and his neck where she could since she couldn't get to his lips right now.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 06-29-2011, 03:10 PM

Jaden held on tight. Once he was satisfied, he pullled away just slightly so that he could kiss her tenderly.

Kelvin grinned as we watched the two interact. He leaned against the doorway as he watched them. Eventually, though, he decided to give them some privacy. So, he turned around and headed towards where he knew Conal would be. Things had been on the upside when it came to Conal... well... he was still frosty towards Masy... but he and Kelvin were great friends now. "Hey, Conal, Jaden's here. He might have come straight here if he hadn't found Masy first" he informed the prince.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-30-2011, 04:16 AM

Masy smiled some and kissed Jaden back happily as she cupped his cheeks softly. She loved him so much and she felt lightheaded from him kissing her... though it made her feel really good.

"Well at least that's good... maybe she won't be so aggravating." Conal snorted some as he looked at Kelven though nodded some.

(sorry it's so short... was having brain fart DX )

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 07-05-2011, 02:38 PM

Kelvin grinned "you know you like her, truthfully. Don't you dare deny it, you told me yourself. Frankly, she was upset that she wasn't with Jaden, of course she was going to be aggravating. And, she didn't care about directing it at you since you were the source of her troubles. But I agree... I'm not entirely sure she put forth enough effort. Granted, you didn't either, so you're both to blame. Her focus was on Jaden and how much she missed him. You focused on how annoying she was because of it. between the two of you, nothing was going to happen" he pointed out.

Jaden pulled away, almost reluctantly. "I need to go talk to Conal, ok? I'll be with you soon" he told her, placing another kiss on her forehead before walking away to take care of business.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-05-2011, 02:45 PM

"Okay you're right though after how she had been acting? Really how do you or Jaden stand her? Or is it just me that got that?" Conal asked frowning deeply at this though then looked up when he thought he heard someone coming close to the door. It was probably Jaden coming up after seeing his wife for the first time in almost two weeks.

Masy frowned though nodded as she watched Jaden go and sighed some. For now she would go back to the library and wait for him... either Conal or Kelvin would know where she was so they could show Jaden where she would be.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 07-05-2011, 02:56 PM

Jaden walked into the room and grinned at Kelvin. "Alright... could someone tell me what's going on? Like, why was my wife kidnapped in the first place? Why did you attack my father who is blind and in a wheelchair on a good day, sick in bed every other day?" he asked.

"Calm down, Jaden. First off, what happened between now and then completely changed everything. Sit down, and talk with him. I'm here just so you see reason" Kelvin enforced. Jaden sighed and sat down. "Conal, is it? Well... I'm here, as requested. What do you want with me?" Jaden asked.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-05-2011, 03:04 PM

Conal sighed a bit as he heard just about the same quests that he had heard from Masy days before. "I was being stupid okay? I wasn't thinking and I didn't tell anyone to attack your father... in all honesty I had no clue that he was even present until Masy told me. I kinda payed for what happened almost as soon as Masy saw me. I regretted it when she just about froze to death that night being stubborn." he said trying to clear a few things up and explain them the best he could. He was trying not to let the irritation from how Masy acted show... that wouldn't really be too good if Jaden saw how irritated he was at his wife... that just might make everything worse.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 07-05-2011, 03:10 PM

Jaden nodded "alright... then what do you want? You want me to take her away? and go home so she won't irritate you anymore?" he asked. Yeah, it wasn't exactly hard to see Conal's irritation, and it was clearly directed at Masy. "That's one reason, Jaden, but the other is: He wants to set up a friendship/alliance with you" Kelvin answered. Instantly, Jaden went into business mode. He was officially the crown prince, but he was also Acting King on days when his father was too weak to get out of bed. Those have been more frequent these days. Jaden inspected Conal, reviewing the reasons why he should and shouldn't make an alliance with him. "Alright. Let's do this" he agreed, a small grin on his face.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-05-2011, 03:28 PM

Conal nodded as they started working on making the agreement and did hope that they could work this out. Okay, he knew he screwed up though he felt he payed for that when Masy started acting out. Jaden was right though... he could not wait till Masy was out of his hair and back in Skyker where she really belonged. He couldn't deny that she belonged with Jaden... though he just didn't see how the man could be so madly in love with a girl like Masy. Of course he hadn't really given her the chance to try and make up like she had been trying to do though that wasn't really the point.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 07-05-2011, 03:41 PM

After long hours of negotiating an alliance agreement, the paper was finally signed. With a heavy sigh, Jaden stood up and shook Conal's hand. "Well... why don't I take Masy away from you and get started home. I think everyone will be happy for that. Pleasure doing business with you. Next time you want something, don't kidnap my wife" he teased, winking at the end. "Farewell" Kelvin bid Conal and followed Jaden out the door "Masy's probably in the library. Come on, I'll show you" Kelvin informed Jaden and led him towards the library. "Hey, ready to go home?" Jaden asked Masy as he leaned against the table where Masy was reading.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-05-2011, 04:14 PM

Masy was sitting reading for the most part of the hours that they had taken. She had also gotten something to eat though had already finish two other books... thick ones. When she heard Jaden she looked up and smiled at him widely and nodded right away. She glanced at the last page of the thick book she had been reading then closed it and sat it on the other two books that were sitting on the table. She stood and walked over to her husband and hugged him tightly and lovingly. She couldn't seem to get enough of that... really of his attention at all right now. She had missed him so much and by how long her was taking she almost thought that something had happened along the way... though Kelvin told her that it was just a long ride here.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 07-05-2011, 04:28 PM

Jaden smiled and held Masy to comfort her. Soon, though, he led her outside where their caravan was. "Being the morning, I'd much rather head home as soon as possible. My dad's been really sick lately, so I need to get back. Anyway, I'm glad you're safe. I hope you don't mind carriage rides, it's a week long trip at the fastest" he told her as he helped Masy into the carriage. Once he'd settled inside, they set off.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-05-2011, 04:53 PM

"Okay... and I don't mind at all... Both Kelvin and Conal kept telling me that though I was just really missing you." Masy said softly as she leaned against Jaden looking up at him some and couldn't help but smile. She had missed him so much that she was just glad to be close to him.