ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 06-19-2011, 12:46 AM

It's ONLY A GAME

A game of Love

A teenage boy, one of the populars, plays a game with his groups of friends only to find out its not going to go the way he would plan it to be.

The game is said that "The first you bump into, you must befriend, date, and dump" the only thing is there is a time limit. Two weeks is all to recieve and you must gain the other's trust so you can crush it.

Once that is done, the game is over, then you may go back on with your normal life. The only thing is, the game is so harsh the other could hate you, never forgive you, or it could even cause harm to anyone.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Zack Kondos, one of the most popular jocks in school, he was second in line to be the head soccer team leader. He had always had the grades, the way to get out of things, and even all the friends he could ask for. But, the one thing he didn't have, was the girl.

He didn't have someone by his side, he had said it was way too troublesome. So his friends came up with the idea to get him somebody by playing a game. Knowing it wouldn't work out between them, Tyler Hagers says "Hey man, we have dare for you" "Really whats the dare Ty?" Zack asks curiously.

"You have to date a girl and dump her" Tyler spoke smirking and added "But, you have to go out with the first girl you bump into" "Man, I'm not doing this" "Aw, whats wrong, chicken?" "You can call me whatever you wish, I am not doing that" "I will bet you $50 you can not do it" "How long?" "Two weeks minimum, no longer than a month" Tyler answered and held out his hand so that Zack could shake it.

Zack didn't back down and shook his friend's hand as Tyler then spun him around without warning and shoving him into a girl passing by during lunch. The two fell over as books were scattered with papers. "Oh I'm so sorry" Tyler and the others scattered hiding at the stairs near and keeping clear.

Last edited by ReaperOfTime; 06-19-2011 at 01:18 AM..

lpockyl
S t u d e n t T a c o s ! !
Send a message via AIM to lpockyl Send a message via MSN to lpockyl Send a message via Yahoo to lpockyl

Old 07-06-2011, 12:33 AM

Samantha Samuels, but her friends called her Sam because of the way she dressed. She was hidden away from the school drama, besides the kind that her friends bring to her door. Sam had been walking past a few groups that she had seen sitting together in the cafeteria. Before she could turn the corner and make it to the library for free time she felt something knock her over.
She thought it was one of the cheerleaders again so it was best not to argue and just take what they had to say. "I'm sorry" She said as she crawled around on the floor and picked up the papers, plus books. She looked around to see if something else of hers littered the floor, but she had only seen Zack Kondos. The popular guy, he was smart, played sports, and girls fell for him. But why was he on the floor with her, what happened?