Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek
Send a message via AIM to Rising_Violet

Old 04-07-2010, 11:21 PM

This is a world where almost anything is possible.. Within the Rules.

Dragons, Vampires, Werewolves, Hybrids. They're all abundant in this world, whether you see them or not. All you have to do is look a little closer. Not only that but telepaths, pyrokinesis, and anything similar are rampant. But why is it that some have never noticed this? Well because of the Councils.

With every society comes a governmental power of some sort. The masses of vampires are kept under control by the Vampire Council, so too are the werewolves by the Werewolf council and etc.

However the world of these creatures has not quite yet come to accept hybrids and there is no council to govern them. Any council that were to find of their existence would sentence the hybrid to death, and anyone protecting them would be sentenced to death as well. There are Rogues in the world hiding from their councils either to have more freedom in their life (or love affairs) or because they are running from a sentence cast on them (usually death) for the illegal deeds they have done.

So what role do you play in the world? Are you a member of a Council? Perhaps you're a rogue, barely escaping the executioner's ax. Or mayhaps you're a hybrid child, unaware of the prejudices you'll face all thanks to the love of your parents.

Did you catch the story so far?

~Rules~

Follow Mene ToS
-Which does mean stay pg-13 but I'll mention it again just in case
No God-moding
-Which includes characters that are All-Knowing
-Or all-powerful
-This also includes taking control of characters that are not yours
-I think it should also be common sense not to kill off characters without permission
-This does imply that your characters can die though, probably should in certain circumstances
Please try not to leave anyone behind!
-No deliberately ignoring people. It's mean! D=<
-If you have a plot idea, please share it with me!
Please fill out the Profile Skeleton, PM it to Rising_Violet and wait for approval before posting.
-Don't worry, I'm nice. ^_^
A limit of 3 characters per person, unless you prove that you can handle more
-Absolute maximum of 15 characters
-If you wish to have more than 15 characters at least 2 previous characters should be deceased or made inactive.
Please use our OoC thread!
-This is where you can find your FAQs and fellow Rpers!
Be literate!
-I'm not your English teacher but please try to capitalize and punctuate appropriately.
I am God of the thread!
-Cower ye mortals!
I shall add more rules as I find necessary so please take a glance this way every once and a while.

~Suggestions~

If there's a new species you would like to submit, be my guest
If you have an idea for the Rp, such as some sort of battle or evil plot, you can bounce it off of me if you like.
Feel free to ask me any questions you like! Don't be shy.
Check back here every once and a while, I'm serious. Things may change on occasion.

Council Members

High Council -Comprised of the best of the best from every 'lower' council
1st In Command -
2nd In Command - Gabriael Ios Arcengeal (Character Inactive - Frozen by Paladin)
3rd In Command - Levi Ath Hann
Members - (Unlimited)
- Kaz Inumaru Mou

Vampire Council

1st In Command - "Alice" Alicia Marie Thorn
2nd In Command - (Looking for a replacement)
3rd In Command - (Looking for a replacement)
Members - (Unlimited)

Werewolf Council
1st In Command - Alianor Tempeste
2nd In Command - "Dr. Del" Dellius Lucifel Grivear
3rd In Command - Nikolas Largo
Members - (Unlimited)

Dragon Council
1st In Command -
2nd In Command - Galilea Isabella Hearts
3rd In Command - Nyphra Nabori Naron
Members - (Unlimited)
-Jos Milerwak Sertheon
-Erihjo Etioh Naron
-Xiulan Sung

Human Council - Some of the only humans that know of the other species living in the world.
1st In Command - "Mr. Burk" Reginald Burkowitz Sidel
2nd In Command - "Iscariot"
3rd In Command - Dr. Hatchet
Members - (Unlimited)
- Kacie Burkowitz Sidel
- Jeremy Burkowitz Sidel

Paladin - A group of dedicated humans that are against the paranormal creatures of the world
1st in Command - "Noel" Caramia Vera Noel
2nd in Command - Jeremy Burkowitz Sidel
3rd in Command - "Leon" Caramia Reva Leon
Members - (Unlimited)

Others

Marked Rogues - Those who are marked for death by one or various councils.
- Lugh von Eibelbach (aka 'Eternal Bastard') - Phoenix - Genocide of various races and for being a general pain in the ass
- Timk - Minotaur/Werewolf - [color=darkred]Practically Unstoppable Behemoth
- Ludvic Von Stoker - Parasite Demon - (1st in command of the Pandora Council ) - Marked for death by the Human Council
- Silas Sahelai - Shadow Demon
- Roche Garret Marthos - Werewolf - Murder of his family
- "Jeremiah" Axel Qeinan Finn - Ash Demon - Murderer of several races and fugitive to the Ash Demon society
- Nevaeh Inoni Heaven - Kelpie - Murder and consumption of humans

Others/Unmarked Rogues
- Eden Thorn - Vampire & Fallen Angel
- Evelyn Thorn - Vampire
- Sheridan Riley Tote - Human
- Violet Victoria Tempeste - Vampire
- Sugar Kaine Sweet - Human
- Rosetta Crimson Rosso ( Roche Marthos in disguise ) - Werewolf
- " The Illusionist" - Ariana Kyoko Deidreville - Demon
- Chronos Oun Omos - Fairy
- Jamilah Kadira Ali - Jinn
- Bastion D. Laur - Merman
- Sarah Ann Burkowitz Sidel - Cambion
- Alex - Human
- Noah Ruissen - Human
- Zero - Blood Guardian

-"Rory" Ruarc Hideaki O'Conner - Kitsune -(1st in command of the undistinguished Kitsune Council)
- Kyra Yuel Bjudu - Shape-Shifter - (1st in command of the undistinguished Shape-Shifting Council)
- Ai Masamugi - Tengu - (2nd in Command of the undistinguished Guardian Spirit Council Of Nihon
- Danu Aileen Coen - Banshee - ( 1st in command of the Morrigan Council )
- Psykhe Sybilla Mancini - Banshee-Human Hybrid - ( Surrogate member of the undistinguished Morrigan Council )
- Amorie Marine Burkowitz Sidel - Human - (Headmistress of the Diarch Magic Academy and Frost Fire Witch of the Solaria Crest of Guardians )

Full Profiles

Last edited by Rising_Violet; 03-05-2011 at 03:33 AM..

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-08-2010, 12:28 AM

Profile Skeleton

Quote:
[size=1][font=Verdana][center][B][COLOR="Black"][[/COLOR][/B] [URL="Picture link"]X[/URL] [B][COLOR="Black"]][/COLOR][/B][/center]
[color=Black]My shadows go by the name of;[/color] [b][Username][/b][color=Black]. I am the marionette known as;[/color] [b][First, Middle, Last Name][/b] [color=Black]and I am a[/color] [b][Male or Female & Race][/b][color=Black]. I’m only interested in[/color] [b][Gender Preference][/b] [color=Black]and I’ve been roaming this world for the past[/color] [b][Age][/b] [color=Black]years. During my youth, I became a member of the[/color] [b][Council of choice or Rogue][/b] [color=Black]and earned the rank of[/color] [b][First, Second, Third in command or Council member][/b][color=Black]. I learned to hide my secrets from the world, mainly[/color] [b][What major secret? Ex: Hybrid children? Taboo relationships with other council members?][/b][color=Black]. But if you want to learn more about me, please sit down and listen.[/color] [b][Biography][/b][color=Black]. You might not know about my abilities yet, such as[/color] [b][Powers and/or talents][/b][color=black].[/color][/font][/size]
Example

[ X ]
My shadows go by the name of; [Username]. I am the marionette known as; [First, Middle, Last Name] and I am a [Male or Female & Race]. I’m only interested in [Gender Preference] and I’ve been roaming this world for the past [Age] years. During my youth, I became a member of the [Council of choice or Rogue] and earned the rank of [First, Second, Third in command or Council member]. I learned to hide my secrets from the world, mainly [What major secret? Ex: Hybrid children? Taboo relationships with other council members?]. But if you want to learn more about me, please sit down and listen. [Biography]. You might not know about my abilities yet, such as [Powers and/or talents].

Last edited by Rising_Violet; 04-10-2010 at 05:59 AM..

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-08-2010, 12:31 AM

THE PLOT(s)(...so far)
Plot 1 - "Fiery Armageddon" The phoenix that heralded armageddon for all races has shown his pretty face. Dragons utterly despise the last phoenix in the world and want him gone more than any other race wants the fire-bird gone. Who will fight him to save our world? Who will side with him to bring forth a new armageddon? (Phoenix Illusion)

Plot 2 - "Storm's a comin'" A rise in supernatural activity? Dead or missing persons? Children becoming monsters and devouring their own parents? All of these things have followed an escaped (or secretly released) parasite demon, by the name of Ludvic, who supposedly belonged to Dr. Hatchet of the Human Council.

The missing persons were infected by Ludvic for self-preservation. However not all missing persons can be blamed on Ludvic, the Human Coucil has already taken care of the five other parasite demons that escaped (..or possibly released by) Dr. Hatchet.

Could this have anything to do with Seth, an ancient god of Egypt? What concern is it to you anyway? (r_e_n_o_Love)

Plot 3 - "Runaris" (Yet to be revealed) (Phoenix Illusion)

The Extras

When in Death
Do you need someone to bump off a Council-member? ...Maybe you've died recently...

Fear little more! Perhaps the Head Reaper and his minions can help you!

Reapers

Head Reaper -

Hoch
1st in Command - Oriel
2nd in Command - Eis
3rd in Command - Lenore
Mitte- Alistair
Schwach-

Reapers come from their own organization, they come to fulfill their Reaper duties such as guiding souls to their final destinations or serving as the best hitmen that any of the Councils can use.

Your link to the Reaper's world
The Reapers concept is courtesy of DearSweetAru.

Last edited by Rising_Violet; 06-16-2010 at 05:53 AM..

Azu-nyan
I am hiding in your closet...

Old 04-08-2010, 07:31 AM

Rose licked her lips as she dropped her prey to the ground. The pretty homeless boy lay in an awkward position, his blood drained. Smiling wickedly down at him, she raised her hand, to lick the blood that had dripped onto her fingers. She left the boy buried in a dumpster, knowing that no one would miss him much, as he had probably left his family a long time ago.

Stretching she felt the fresh blood sing through her veins and sighed gloriously. Oh how she loved the taste of the young ones, their blood full of hope and energy. She had been lucky to find this source, untainted from drug or alcohol abuse.

She looked to the night sky, the moon was only just rising, so it was still early for Rose. Although vampires couldn't be killed by sunlight anymore, she preferred to sleep during the peak hours of the day to avoid the sluggishness the midday sun sometimes caused. She liked to always be alert and ready in case of trouble. And usually there was trouble around.

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-08-2010, 08:50 PM

Mr. Burk sighed as he made sure all of his weapons were strapped into place, a gun loaded with silver bullets on one leg, and a poisoned ceremonial dagger on the other. While not all werewolves could be killed with just a shot with a silver bullet anymore, many of them still had a severe allergy. He hated how the species went through evolutions throughout the years that made them harder to deal with, humans didn't seem to evolve nearly as fast. Not physically anyway. But they were evolving technologically, and as he slipped a case full of technologically advanced, non-lethal bullets up his sleeve he was reminded of that fact. He had a few different bullets that were allegedly guaranteed to knock out various creatures, from full grown dragons, to raging lunar-effected werewolves. If they weren't knocked out, then they were at least sedated. "I'm glad I never really have to use these.."

Covering the gun and dagger with the long business-jacket that he preferred to wear, he fastened the black buttons and checked himself over again before he picked up a staff that had two swords hidden in it, attached it to a baldric and slung over his shoulder as he left his house. He didn't always look so conspicuous, but the neighbors had grown used to seeing the members of the Burkowitz-Sidel household entering and leaving with anything from piles of books to old relics, to new computers. They probably thought that he was into one of the local Medieval role-playing and fighting groups. He entered the family's jeep and drove off, Reginald was headed into the country-side where he could find the residence of the Vampire-Council. He was supposed to have a meeting with the higher ups tonight, but the councils were always unpredictable. For all Reggie knew, the building could be abandoned with nothing to keep him company but his weapons and the moon.

He sighed again as he wrapped a scarf around his neck, driving with his knees. It would be his luck if he was sent to every council before the night was over, playing running boy just because some of the council members thought it was funny to mess with the human. Either his hair was prematurely grey because of his twelve year old sons or because of the councils, he could never be sure which.

PhoenixIllusion
The Shadow King

Old 04-08-2010, 10:47 PM

"...Fuck, I'm bored." Came the light groan, but a smirk soon appeared on the full lips. The African woman exited her room, washing away the blood from her dagger before leaving the said weapon to soak in vinegar. She cleaned her hands of blood and changed her clothing, pulling on a black dress and her infamous tattered lab coat.

Pulling her hair into a ponytail, she slipped on her glasses and exited the room, dark green heels clacking against the floor. She arrived at the council building quickly, thanks to her black Lexus, and exited just as Burk arrived. "Well if it ain't Burky! How ya doin', hun? Wanna skip the meeting and grab a drink?"

Indeed, they could skip it. The third in command of the vampire counsel would be unfortunately missing.

Last edited by PhoenixIllusion; 04-08-2010 at 11:15 PM..

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 01:36 AM

Rose headed back to the council headquarters, grinning wickedly as she remembered that Reginald Burk was going to be there tonight. He was very intriguing... for a human. She wasn't sure if Alice would be here tonight, but she was sure looking forward to getting to know Mr. Burk a whole lot better.

She entered through one of the top windows of the large mansion, quickly washing her pale skin til it was near glowing. She fixed her hair, and used the barest smudge of kohl on her eyelids. Stepping back she slipped into an 18th century styled dress with a black lace bodice and dark red skirt that accentuated the curves that she had had when she was human. Putting on a ribboned collar and long black gloves, she stepped back to admire herself in the mirror. For an undead she looked pretty damn good. She smirked, flashing her vampire teeth and her red eyes darkened, now she looked like a beautiful, but very deadly, killer.

Sighing softly, she turned her head as she heard Burk's car pull up. Smiling softly, she started to make her way downstairs.

Gitana Nova
Gitana
Send a message via AIM to Gitana Nova

Old 04-09-2010, 02:49 AM

"Ah shoot!" Well, speaking of the first in command, the woman quickly jumped up from the throne-like chair in the dining room as she checked the time on her wristwatch. "Why didn't anybody woke me up!?" She asked aloud as she exited the room, running her pale fingers through her hair as she tried to think of a quick hairstyle to put it all in, many of the lower ranking vampires walking out of her way. No one was sure how to respond, the woman had actually hidden herself in the dining room for many reasons. Mainly because she didn't feel like doing paperwork that night, but since there was to be a meeting that same night with the Human council, she had to at least go to that. Entering her room, the dolls that Alicia kept in there, dolls with free spirits of their own, watched the woman run about. A dress was already laid o the bed, so all the woman had to do was freshen up a bit. "Maybe next time you'll learn not to fall asleep when you have work to do." A doll lectured, which caused a few of the others to giggle. Alicia merely glared at the toy as she slipped on a black, oriental-like dress, her hair still loose. "Oh be quiet." Was all she could say, knowing that the talking mannequin was right. The vampire slipped on some black heels before leaving her bedroom, sticking her tongue out at the toys in her room as she did so.

Making her way down the stairs, her green eyes caught sight of Rose as she heard the vehicle that the first in command of the Human council arrive. A smile now formed on her pale pink lips, the scent of blood seemed to be almost emitting from the other woman.
"Enjoyed your meal, love?" She asked with a soft giggle, having caught up with her.

[ Sorry it's a little short... being majorly distracted right now. xD ]

halfbreedfox
Watch My Eyes

Old 04-09-2010, 03:18 AM

The ancient dragon didn't care much for driving, but with humans populating the place like crazy, it was the easiest way to get about without attracting unwanted attention. Oh how he missed the good old days of horse and carriage. Such a natural way to get about. Not this heaping pile of manipulated metal and plastic. But he had to give credit where it was due; the machine was amazing.

The long silver limo pulled up into the Vampire Council's headquarters, slowly rolling to a stop on the dirt road. He had been informed that an interesting meeting was taking place tonight here, when he remembered that the First in Command for the Vampire Council had yet to turn in her last paperwork of statements, reviews, and overviews. Being a creature with immense time on his hands, and being fortunate enough to finish his paperwork, decided to spend his evening attending the Vampire meeting. Though now he thought about it, a warning may have been nice to give the female vampire. He shrugged it off.

He thanked his driver, a lower ranking dragon, much younger than he, who took a keen interest in motor vehicles. "Will you be back soon? I can wait, sire." The young dragon turned to face his leader, but was given a casual wave of his hand. "It may be a very long meeting, so do as you wish. Drive off, come in, or stay right here. I will... call you, if I need you." The King of Dragons held up a dark cell phone; he too didn't like this machine too much either. The young driver nodded his head in understanding and said farewell. Ynyr exited his limo with unearthly grace. He gently shut the door, turned around, and smiled at the human and werewolf who had just arrived as well.

"Good evening, Councilmen." He greeted, formally bowing at the waist towards them, one arm across his middle and the other across his back. Old etiquette habits die hard. "I seem to be on time, am I?" He gave a good examination of the male and female before him, roving his icy eyes all around them, taking in as much information as he could. "Has your hair become more grey than the last time I saw you, Dr. Burkowitz?"

((Ah! I'm sorry for surprising you and making you edit your post!))

Last edited by halfbreedfox; 04-09-2010 at 03:26 AM..

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-09-2010, 03:21 AM

He heard a familiar call as he shut the door on the jeep, and heaved another sigh. Always with the sighing, however she didn't invade his personal space this time, so he relaxed, turning around to see Dellius, 2nd in command of the werewolf council. He offered her a tired smile, "I would love to, Del.. Unfortunately I really have to attend this meeting." He walked towards the doors of the vampire council and paused before opening it, turning back to Dellius. "Perhaps after the meeting, as long as you promise to keep your claws to yourself." His smile turned into a bit more of a mischievous grin before he knocked on the front door and pushed it open.

Now, a human walking into a building full of vampires, sounds pretty stupid right? Well if the Burkowitz family was anything it wasn't stupid, but definitely a bit crazy. Reggie glanced around, and approached the nearest person he saw. "Excuse me, I'm looking for Alicia Thorn and Rose Whitmore?" He smiled as the vampire gave him a curious look before pointing him in the right direction. Technological advances, Mr. Burk's family had found the right mixture for a colonge, there is no vampire in the Council that should be attracted to his scent, the sound of blood rushing through his veins was another matter, however keeping calm was the good old-fashioned trick to that.

He heard someone enter the building behind them, and turned around to see a High Council member. Unpredictable as usual, Burk let out a soft sigh with a smile. He wasn't one to turn down a kind or respectful gesture so he returned Ynyr's bow almost as a perfect mirror image. "I believe you're on time, I have yet to see the Dark Ladies themselves.." Then the topic of his more-grey hair came up, and he frowned slightly. "You know, unfortunately, I think it has.. Just another sign of my age, you all won't have to deal with my naive prying for long, I believe." He wasn't really that old by human standards, but he obviously thought so. Again he gave a tired smile before looking down the hall, "If I remember correctly, the meeting room is this way, and a kind lady pointed me in this direction a moment ago." With that he started down the hallway after a kind smile to Drel and Ynyr.

(( Edit! No, it's okay! ^__^ I don't mind, just keeps me on my toes. o.o; But I am sorry for making Azu edit hers.. xD We just created a posting-jam!))

Last edited by Rising_Violet; 04-09-2010 at 03:37 AM..

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 03:28 AM

Rose narrowed her red eyes in a smile as the First in Command, her friend Alice quickly made her towards her. Her eyes roamed over the other woman, noting her slightly frazzled appearance. "Oversleep did you?" She smirked, "I believe Mr Burk should be here any second." She ran her hand through Alice's hair, neatening what Alice had missed.
"Here. And you know I always have the best meals" Rose's skin glowed with the flush that accompanied those who had recently fed. She turned Alice around quickly and deftly tied her hair back in a loose plait. "There, that makes you look more presentable," Rose teased the older woman.

((I decided to write my posts the way you guys do- it looks better ^^))

Last edited by Azu-nyan; 04-09-2010 at 03:30 AM..

halfbreedfox
Watch My Eyes

Old 04-09-2010, 03:47 AM

In the back of his mind, it finally dawned on the old dragon what the human doctor had said. Did he plan on retiring? So soon? Human lived such short lives, perhaps Dr. Burk had been around longer than the dragon supposed. He decided he would inquire further when the situation allowed for it.

Ynyr returned the smile and turned to face the lady werewolf. He extended a pale hand towards her, palm open and inviting. "Shall we follow, Dr. Grivear?" Again, his old habits were taking over. "It has been a while since we last met, has it not?"

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 04:01 AM

Rose descended the staircase, in time to see Dr Burk, Ynyr and the werewolf woman Dellius standing in the hallway. She sniffed, a little disappointed that everyone had decided to show, rather than just the Doctor by himself. She shrugged slightly, it was always good to Ynyr again, as he was also attractive to her and Ynyr was an intellectual, which was something interesting. Rose often grew bored of those that didn't interest her, and those that didn't interest her would often end up dead. It helped that most Council members had intellect but she had killed a few members she had not deemed worthy.

"Dr Burk," she purred, reaching out a hand to place it in one of his. "And Ynyr. It's nice of you to join us here." She smiled wickedly, her red eyes flashing. "And hello Dellius, nice of you to show up too, although I think we will have to spend a fortune to get that wet dog smell from the carpet." She snickered evilly, showing her pointed vampire fangs.
"Forgive my teasing, Dellius, you know you are one of the few werewolves I can actually stand."

PhoenixIllusion
The Shadow King

Old 04-09-2010, 04:35 AM

"Heh, of course it has. Two years, to be precise. My fault, though, I've been avoiding meetings till the boss got sick." She shook his hand, friendly, if not mischievous, grin on her face. When Rose came down, the grin widened.

"Oh, so sorry, Rosie dear. If I knew how much you loved your carpet, I would've pissed on it too. Shame." She chuckled none the less, but her eyes glinted in a strangely dangerous was that was slightly unsettling. Even Rose knew that the good doctor had her limit, and it was obvious that even though she liked Rose, she tolerated her only a bit more than others.

"So, shall the party start with the stuffy old people in stuffy accents with stuffy voices in a stuffy room?"

Last edited by PhoenixIllusion; 04-09-2010 at 04:44 AM..

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-09-2010, 04:40 AM

Mr. Burk caught the slighest sound from the staircase, but didn't pay it any attention until he heard Rose's voice. He turned towards her, shaking her hand firmly giving her his typical, tired smile. "Miss Whitmore." Reggie really didn't like being referred to as 'Doctor' even if he had a few doctorates from college, but he wasn't going to correct them. 'Mr Burk' or 'Dr Burk' worked just fine in his opinion, seeing as only close friends or family were allowed to call him 'Reggie'. He turned to look at Dellius as Rose greeted the member of the Werewolf council, and would have stepped in to mediate the insult if Rose hadn't asked for forgiveness before he could speak. He didn't want to have a territorial fight while he was around, no need to accumulate more scars if it wasn't truly necessary. And at a meeting like this, any fight was completely unnecessary.

However he smiled with a little more energy as he looked from Dellius back to Rose, speaking right after Del's comment about the carpet, "Ancient blood feuds.. Something I am still unable to fully understand, perhaps we should get to the meeting, with our stuffy accents and all." He cast a mischievous smile back at Dellius. Burk was vaguely concerned about a fight getting underway, but it wasn't something he was going to concern himself with until he had to.

halfbreedfox
Watch My Eyes

Old 04-09-2010, 04:48 AM

Ynyr supposed it was a woman thing, how the vampire and werewolf acted towards each other. Or maybe it was just how beings of this modern time behaved. Either way, the silver dragon never understood why they were so mean to each other. He gave a glance towards the human, Dr. Burk, and gave a small shrug. Perhaps he knew this interaction better? Or perhaps the doctor was just as lost as he was.

The man almost forgot his manners. "Good evening, lady Whitmore." He gave her an elegant bow and extended his hand in a kind gesture. "Before we begin, you wouldn't happen to know where your First in Command is, would you? Or will she be joining us? I believe she owes me some papers."

PhoenixIllusion
The Shadow King

Old 04-09-2010, 04:55 AM

"Oh, speaking of the Vampire Council... Where's your third? He also has some papers concerning a recent rise of rouge werewolves in vampire territory." She said, looking genuinely curious. Of course, unbeknown to everyone, she knew his fate. His head severed from his body, said body hanging limply from the ceiling by its feet and the head placed on the pillow, expression twisted in horror and agony.

But Dellius looked completely innocent, nothing out of the ordinary about her as she asked in her usual business tone.

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 04:59 AM

Rose covered a yawn with a delicate hand. She raised an eyebrow at Del's comment, but bit her tongue on saying anything that would lead to a fight in the mansion. She eyed the werewolf and smirked, knowing they would never truly be friends, the blood feud ran too deep. She smoothed her gown as Burk replied her greeting.

Rose narrowed her eyes slightly. "At the moment we have no Third in Command and as to where Alice is, she will join us shortly. Should we move into the Council room then? I can open a few windows if you would all like," Rose gave a trilling melodic laugh, as she opened dark mahogany doors that opened into a large circular room. Beautiful baroque style paintings decorated the walls, painted a light cream colour, which accentuated the carved columns and eaves. Tables and chair were placed so that any number of people would be able to sit and participate in the activities. Rose moved to a side of the room to open the wall length window, allowing a cloying breeze to freshen the room.

(Edit: sorry took a while to write and then you guys posted ^^)

Last edited by Azu-nyan; 04-09-2010 at 05:02 AM..

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-09-2010, 05:30 AM

Mr. Burk waited patiently, the smallest smile on his lips as Ynyr and Del brough up the reasons that they were both at the Vampire Council. He rocked back and forth on his heels, playing the silent and patient observer. It was almost hard to imagine that these other three had been around for a few centuries at best, maybe a millenia in Ynyr's case.. Dragons were rumored to live for an exceedingly long time. He had never been able to explain to his more curious son as to why only humans lived for such short periods of time.

Keeping silent he followed her into the meeting room, and actually didn't take a seat right away. Instead he walked over to the window and leaned against a wall, taking in the fresh air as he looked at all of the paintings. "Your collection always amazes me.." He adjusted the baldric that was over his shoulder before taking a his usual seat whenever he was in this room. However he seemed distracted as he gazed around the room. "You said that Alicia would be here?" He laughed lightly. "I wonder if she's going to try to scare me again..." He passed a glance at Dellius, he had learned not to ignore the gut feelings he got since he earned a higher rank in the council, and frankly he was a touch worried about her.

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 06:11 AM

Rose nodded her head thoughtfully as she looked at the walls covered in art. The vampire Council's art collection was incredibly large, spanning over several hundred years. It was thanks to the vampires, really, that a lot of great works of art were not destroyed throughout the centuries, either from decay or from protesters burning them to make a point. Rose's family's collection was here, hidden in a vault in her rooms. She couldn't stand the thought of them being divided up so she saved them for herself. A little selfish but considering the fall of the Whitmore's, one of the great noble houses of the 18th century, she wouldn't be surprised if they were sold for under half of what they were worth.

Rose turned away from the window, pushing aside thoughts of her family. They were long dead and buried and thinking of them wouldn't change anything. She walked over to sit next to Reginald, smirking evilly. "Would you like to go out for a drink after this meeting is finished, Reginald?" She grinned, licking her lips seductively. "I find it's always nice to have a little fun after this type of thing."

Gitana Nova
Gitana
Send a message via AIM to Gitana Nova

Old 04-09-2010, 06:47 AM

Lady Alicia smiled kindly at Rose as she helped her with the mess she called hair, there were days were her hair wasn't as bad as it was currently being. She didn't follow the other vampire woman any further down the stairs, stopping at her tracks as she heard the voices of other council members. "Ah, bloody hell." Was her quiet murmur as she readjusted her dress, biting her tongue. Maybe it was best for the woman not to join them, but then she would be running away from her main duties.

Alicia was quite alright with having werewolf Dellius in her home, knowing that Rose wasn't too big of a fan of the scent of dog. But she came from a mixed family, one was either a vampire or a werewolf, or if you were lucky, or in some cases unlucky, a hybrid of some sort. And besides, the werewolf scent always reminded her of the outdoors, a place where she rarely went to as she was usually buried in paperwork.
The High Member, Ynyr, on the other hand, was someone Alicia wished that hadn't come. She knew the man was here to come for the paperwork she had yet to turn in, or more better, yet to even finish. The high council papers always bore her into sleep, which was mainly the reason she hid herself in the dining room that evening, even though it was a foolish spot to hide.
Of course, let us not forget Reginald, or as many call him, Mr. Burk. That man just pissed off the woman for the smallest of reasons. Mainly because the vampire had once tried to scare the "old man" and the results were fruitless. That human was a thread in a dress that refused to stay in place.

"Madame should go join them. We don't want Master Wasylidrac thinking you ran from your duties again. Or Master Sidel." A ball-jointed doll, by the name of Rosa, emerged almost from out of Alicia's shadow and stood by the woman, staring up at her with large, innocent green eyes. This caused her to sigh in irritation. "I hate today..." Taking a moment, she actually undid the loose plait Rosa had done, allowing her hair to fall, brushing her shoulders beautifully. Amazingly enough, her hair wasn't a mess anymore, her hair was more wavy than it was straight. Honestly, sometimes it seemed her hair had a life of its own. Picking up the fragile doll and placing it on her shoulder, Alicia made her way down the last bit of stairs and towards the meeting room. Her ears caught the human's comment as she entered the room, causing a brow to twitch. "Aren't you quite the Joker, Sidel." Alicia spoke his name is such a dark manner, her eyes nearly glowing with irritation towards the man. She looked around the room momentarily; She smiled when she saw Dellius, nodding her head in a greeting, she Rose a bit of a warning look, the way she flirted with that human honestly almost made her gag. Ah, but when her eyes fell upon the Dragon, she sighed and lowered her head, a sure indication that she knew why he was here, and that she had forgot to do what he was here to get. "Good evening, Mister Ynyr." Was that a child-like whine to her tone? Yes, yes I believe it was.

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 04-09-2010, 06:51 AM

Sheridan pulled up on his bike to the looming building where the supposedly small meeting was taking place. Scowling, he removed his helmet and shook out his hair, leaving his dark shades on. He walked slowly to the large doors, the backpack he never let out of his sight slung over his shoulder, helmet under his arm.

Reaching the large mahogony doors that opened to the meeting table, he looked around to see who was there. He grinned mischievously as he saw the only other human in the building and headed towards him. "Hey, Reggie. How's the human life?" Cocking a grin, he leaned back in the chair, his helmet and bag on the table in front of him.

He decided to take the shades off, the light wasn't so bright in here, even with a window open. His black colored eyes ringed in charcoal gazed around the room, looking at the somewhat familiar faces. He made it his job not to remember these folk, for most-times, he was ripping them off. Smirking he leaned back in the chair farther, propping his feet on the expensive looking table.

((sorry for the late post ^-^ be on tomorrow <3))

Last edited by Whisper Invictus; 04-09-2010 at 10:17 PM..

Azu-nyan

Old 04-09-2010, 07:34 AM

Rose grinned as she saw that Alice had entered the room. Seeing her warning glance she gave the vampire a saucy wink. Sitting back in her seat, she was eager to see the exchange between Alice and Ynyr. She knew how much Alice hated the paperwork and boredom of the high council and Rose could totally understand. While other people and species were interesting the paperwork required of members of the council was not.

Using her speed, she headed upstairs quickly to pick a stack of papers off her desk. She quickly arrived back downstairs, before anyone could even notice that she was missing. Walking up to Alice, she pushed the finished high council papers into her hands.
"Don't say I never do anything for you," she whispered, giving Alice a smirk. "You can thank me later." She turned back to group, noticing that the human Sheridan had joined the group as well.

PhoenixIllusion
The Shadow King

Old 04-09-2010, 06:05 PM

"Sorry, love, wait in line for the drinks with Burky. I called it first." She told Rose, but diverted her attentions to the head of the vampire council. She smiled back at the woman, the only vampire she actually tolerated to the point of friendship. Then her expression was more serious, darker. "Alice, what did Rosie mean by 'no longer having a third'? I need that paperwork AND he has something we needed to talk about about."

Then, she glanced at the newcomer human. "...Is he anyone I should know?" She frowned, raising a brow. Her grin suddenly turned wicked. "If he isn't, than can I take him for a couple of 'games'?" Everyone knew that Del's games consisted of torture and everlasting pain and drugs. Sometimes she had a bit of a screw loose, that girl...

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 04-09-2010, 06:16 PM

At Rose's suggestion, Reginald opened his mouth to say something but Alicia entered the room before he could. It was probably just as well, he always considered it a different matter all together when a vampire asked to go out for a drink than when a werewolf did. Instead of speaking he cast a sideways glance at Alicia before smiling at her. "You know I don't joke, Mrs. Thorn." However he did take note of the doll on her shoulder and shook his head ever so slightly. This thoughts turned over to his two sons as they had been for the past year. How would they take a vampire who carried around dolls that actually had a life of their own? Or even a seductress? He glanced back at Rose before Sheridan showed up.

Mr. Burk actually uttered a heavy sigh when he heard the other human call him Reggie. He actually had bought quite a few things from the useful conman, the case of bullets up his sleeve was an example of that, and it actually got on Reginald's nerves to use someone else's technology. But what had to be done had to be done. "Hi Sheridan, I didn't know you were invited to this party as well." His eyebrows raised slightly, yes it was obvious that Reggie had gained his manner of speech from hanging around century old creatures. Perhaps mostly Ynyr, who's old habits died hard.

Speaking of Ynyr, Rose suddenly appeared behind Alicia, handing over a pile of papers that were for the high council member. Reggie couldn't conceal his grin, he would bet half of his life's savings that all of the paperwork was written by hand. Cell phones were something that these people could hardly stand, let alone a computer and fax machine. He knew that Alicia practically refused to carry a cell phone for whatever reason she had, he wasn't certain about Rose's choice on the matter though.

Reginald's smile was wiped clean though when Del asked if she could take Sheridan for a couple of games. So of course Burky found it necessary to cut in. "This is Sheridan Tote, I'm surprised you two haven't met yet. He is no threat to you however useful he may be to all of us. Reginald's icy blue eyes narrowed dangerously. "And we had an agreement Dellius, no unlawful hunting of humans, no unnecessary torture of humans, and especially no killing humans." He glanced at the ladies of the vampire council at this last statement, and by the sound of his tone, the matter might be one of the reasons he actually showed up to the meeting. Sitting back in his chair slightly, his tone loosened. "Not without proper reasoning or paperwork, anyway."