Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 04-12-2010, 06:44 PM

Syn jumped as Silas, an old working companion, startled him. Controlling his expression he nodded his head at the... different figure and watched where Silas's eyes veered to. "Trust me. I don't think anyone wants to be near Rose tonight. Though, you may be able to handle her a little better." Sighing, he rubbed his temple, something he'd been doing a lot of lately. "She's under a little stress from...something." Syn looked at the vampire at the bar. "Though I really don't know what the fuss was really about. I don't know the council members that well."

He glanced at Silas and turned away, not knowing or really caring if the guy would follow. Walking slowly towards the other end of the bar from Rose, he tried to avoid the non-humans in the building. Taking a lesson that Burk had taught him, he kept his breathing calm and his eyes averted all gazes. Syn asked for a beer from a tough looking bartender and sat at a slightly tattered stool, trying to ignore the large male werewolf whose stench of alcohol wafted off of him.

PhoenixIllusion
The Shadow King

Old 04-12-2010, 08:10 PM

There were many joys of being a marked rogue, despite the dangers. For one thing, it made it just that much more fun when you evaded their grasp, and he could count on one hand all the times the councils were actually the ones responsible for his death. There WAS a rather irritating capture that led to his execution... But regardless, he felt like playing fox and hounds... In which the fox was actually a very dangerous bird of fire and the hounds were stupid dogs who often found themselves being outsmarted. Constantly. Ah well. First on the agenda- Getting the council to notice his handsome presence.

That was the point of walking around in the open, after all. Even if he wasn't marked, he just grabbed attention in general. Black hair parted and jelled back into horn like shapes, a wide grin that was both pleasant and dangerous, light skin and wicked, wicked red eyes, it was rather surprising such a person with such a presence was only 5'7 in height. He stood out even more with his red coat, decorated flamboyantly in jewels and gems, he looks as if he stepped right out of an anime or manga(because even comics don't go THAT far).

He began singing lightly, making it up as he went along, walking down the street looking pretty damn conspicuous. But then again, seeing the activity he had planned, it made sense. His voice was actually pleasant, being a bird and all.

"Oh for a muse o'fire~
Oh, for a dear burning muse~
What I'd do to have that live wire~
What I'd do to light the fuse~

Oh,
I'd light the black sky in the dark mire
Stake'em 'til I tire
Burn the dark ones out of the night
Into the the burning light~

Yes,
I'd rip the fangs of the dogs
String'em up by their balls
Gut them like frogs
And mount their heads upon my walls~

Of course,
I'd rip dragons apart
Make their corpses a work of art
Steal their gold and crystal chimes
And destroy all they made with time~

Oh sweet muse of fire
I'd make you a bloody choir
Feed you the eyes of a twisted liar
And do all this to acquire~

My blazing muse o'fi- Whoops!"
He ducked out of the way of a tackle by some vampire council brat. The kid growled, and he chuckled as the child(to him, anyway) called out to his friends to inform the councils of his presence. He chuckled darkly and side stepped out of the way of another attack. He gracefully swayed away from every attack the group tried, laughing lightly, fully amused.

Oh, what fun it was! Of course, they couldn't use their powers, they were in public, after all, and while the humans weren't very concerned about the group of 'thugs' and the 'poor man' they were attacking, they would definitely care if they threw magic around like confetti at the Mardi Gras.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2010, 10:35 PM

Annalesia plucked one of the leaves off of the tree she sat in, tearing it into tiny pieces, and laying the remnants in the dip of her belly button. She lay across a branch, the hard wood in alignment with her spine. Her feet were up against the trunk, her toes curling and uncurling absentmindedly. The rise and fall of her chest was slow and gradual. Long locks of silver hair decorated her shoulders and abdomen, some of it falling in a random array into the limbs and leaves.

While her hands were busy with the leaves, her eyes were busy watching. Watching everything, and everyone. Across the street was a vendor, selling his cheap hot dogs to tourists who didn't even know what meat they were eating. A young boy ran along beside his mother and father, ogling inside every window and begging for a new toy. A cat ran down a side alley in chase of something it smelled. Most importantly, was not what occurred below her on the street, but across the paved road from her. Inside the building she now lay and watched, the council members were meeting. All other surrounding them were completely oblivious to the unimaginable creatures that were summoned here today, but she did. She wasn't very insulted that her council wasn't involved. They weren't very connected. After all, she didn't even know if any other dragon council members existed. So, instead, she came to observe her fellow mythical creatures. She didn't intend to observe them as a predator would it's prey, but merely an innocent bystander. For now, at least.

Her ear twitched at a song being sung on the street in a very irritable octave. Hesitantly, she removed her eyes from the windows across the street and looked down onto the sidewalk. Her laugh was nearly audible before she caught herself and suffocated it. Below here was a very odd dressed man, with his hair shaped as horns, and a very unattractive coat. He sang a song with lyrics that directly offended council members. She didn't really care about the words, and when he sang of dragons only a slight temper flared in her. It wasn't enough to give away her hiding spot though. Even funnier, was the insolent attempts from smaller members at attacking him. All he had to do was take one step. What a pity.

halfbreedfox
Watch My Eyes

Old 04-13-2010, 02:13 AM

Ynyr was definitely too old and too slow to keep up with the mess that was unfolding. He felt that Miss Rose Whitmore had misunderstood him; he wasn't trying to be accusing, but apparently he didn't word himself carefully enough.

The silver dragon took a comfortable seat in one of the grand chairs as he watched the vampress storm off, hearing her footsteps and the roar of her bike drive far and away from the mansion. Perhaps he would apologize when the woman calmed down.

He lazily tuned his gaze to his Second in Command, the angel, and watched as the boy turned deadly serious for his age. Ynyr had only seen the boy act like this once before, or so he recalled; he had nearly forgotten that there was a deeper side to Gabriel. He wondered if his third in command, Miss Hann had witnessed the more logical side of the angel more often.

And then there was talk of a body! The Third in Command for the vampires had been rotting away so close? Ynyr supposed that since the whole house smelled like blood and corpses, that it was actually a brilliant hiding spot for a mass murderer or a very hungry vampire. He took a mental note to bring up his theory with his other two Council Members when no one else was around. Perhaps Dr. Burk would support him in an investigation of this idea.

And then came Miss Thorn's voice. Oh the poor creature. He couldn't imagine how she got anything done with Rose as a member. If the female vampire reacted like this often, he could understand now why Alicea didn't do her paperwork. He nodded his head in acknowledgment to her wise words; for only women could understand women, if anything could.

The dragon's ears perked up and an amused smile appeared on his lips when he heard Dr. Burk speak and taking notes about vampire deaths. "It is actually quite a complicated set of rules that their mortality follows." Ynyr turned his light eyes at Miss Torn, acknowledging her and hoping that he was retelling facts correctly. After so many years, things started to blur together. "I don't know if my Council House has any books about vampire physiology, or if they're correct, but if you ask nicely, maybe Miss Thorn would be happy to enlighten you. Mr. Arcengeal seems to know an awful lot about many things too." He recounted some memories he had, sitting in the Council meeting room or a study, and all of a sudden Gabriel would rattle off on a subject that Ynyr was pondering aloud about. The dragon deducted that angels made it their business to know a lot about everything.

((Soooo sorry for the epically long post!))

PhoenixIllusion
The Shadow King

Old 04-13-2010, 03:08 AM

The sudden ring of Levi's cellphone echoed in the meeting room, making the woman in question blink. She took it out and flipped it open in one smooth motion.

"Hello? ...What? What do you mean- Oh. Alright then." She hung up and turned to Ynyr. "Sir? It seems Asoch has been reincarnated and is currently causing trouble downtown." Levi had heard of the phoenix before, when she was still in hell, but as she was now, she couldn't give knowledge of the phoenix beyond what she would have heard as the third in command. Gabriel blinked. "Asoch? Isn't he the phoenix guy who likes to bully Yinny?" Ah, so he was back to his ditzy side.

Levi frowned. She wasn't sure how Ynyr was going to react- This was the first time since her years in council that this happened. Del, however, looked greatly amused. "Really? This should be fun. He hasn't shown up since the last time Ynyr killed'im."

---

Lugh was starting to get bored. "Aw man, dragons are more fun than you guys. And dragons are BORING." He stated lightly, grabbing one's arm and flipping him over his shoulder. He sighed. "Man, can'r wait till someone fun comes along... Like Ynyr! I heard he's got council members now. Hehe..." He sidestepped again and kneed the last standing member in the gut.

With that mess done, he chuckled. "Now to find something fun... Oh Ynyr~ Where at thou, sir bitchcakes? Surely you linger somewhere near!"

Azu-nyan
I am hiding in your closet...

Old 04-13-2010, 10:09 AM

Rose bristled when she sensed Sheridan pull up outside the bar, nearly growling in her throat. What on earth was he doing here? She hoped to God he wasn't just sent here to see if she was okay or not going on a killing spree or something.She rolled her eyes, she had already done the crazy, killing people, live like an animal in the woods thing and she was glad that was dead and buried. She had hated being like that, not knowing that vampires were actually a part of society and that there were others who could have helped her.

She narrowed her eyes further as she saw Sheridan enter the bar, no doubt looking for her. She tried to look as inconspicuous as possible, which probably wasn't possible, considering who she was. She nearly considered disappearing when she saw who next entered the room.

Silas Sahelai sauntered in like he owned the place. Rose actually growled at this. Grr that demon got on her nerves. He was so slimy, pig-headed, stubborn and down right gorgeous. She turned away, trying to pretend that she hadn't noticed him noticing her at all. She sighed, like this night could really get any worse!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silas paced after Sheridan, giving him a wounded puppy look. "Aw Sheridan, don't be that way. I thought leaving that job for you was the best thing for us. I'm sorry I disappeared on you, but don't be like this, uncaring and nonchalant," he teased the man mercilessly. As they sat down, he noticed Rose glaring at them, before she whipped her head away, trying to look like she hadn't seen them. Grinning cheekily, Silas blew her kiss across the bar, which just made her frown harder.

"Oh women are such fun to tease, no matter what species they are," Silas remarked thoroughly enjoying himself. "And I wouldn't worry about Rose, she's a pushover when it comes to romance, here watch this." Twirling his index finger a little, Silas created a black shadow rose and sent it twirling across the bar to Rose. However, it didn't exactly have the desired effect. She waited for it to land before her before bringing her enclosed fist down into it, sweeping away the shadow.

"And that's her way of saying 'I love it, Silas, and I've missed you too' " Silas chuckled, ordering himself and Sheridan some drinks. "Anyway, what have you been up to, Syn?" he asked as he took a sip from his glass when the drinks arrived.

((Whew! Yay for long post! ><))

halfbreedfox
Watch My Eyes

Old 04-13-2010, 12:43 PM

The dragon picked up his ears as he tried to listen in on what Miss Hann's phone call was about, but he wasn't trying very hard. He did manage to catch the word 'phoenix' though. Oh God, it couldn't be what he was dreading.

And then Levi spoke. Ynyr groaned in annoyance and began to rub his temples, eyes closed in serious thought and dread. "You've got to be kidding me." It seemed only yesterday to him that he graciously gave a painless death to the firey bird. The pheasant burned back to life too quickly for the dragon's taste. "Must I go? The meeting has hardly started and I have to leave for the night." He mused to himself. The being Asoch was too powerful for most foes; truely only a very old being could stand a chance in winning. And Ynyr had won before...

He slowly rose from his seat, missing the confort of the plush velvet already. "We should lure him away from the city, so we can properly fight him without fear of bystander casualities." He began to walk out of the grande meeting hall in the Vampire Council mansion. "Did my fellow Councilmen want to join in on the expedition?" He turned to give one last look at the room, pondering if he would even allow anyone else to acompany him.

PhoenixIllusion
The Shadow King

Old 04-13-2010, 06:57 PM

Dellius jumped up immediately. "Hell yeah!" Gabriel giggled. "I wanna see~ Phoenixes are big birds, right? Are they really made of fire?" Levi sighed, shaking her head. "I will have to decline, sir. There is work still to be done." Gabriel pouted and grabbed Levi by the arm, dragging her despite her spluttered protests. "Lets go!"

"Dammit, Gabe!" The doctor laughed lightly and followed after.

---

The phoenix sighed, looking around as boredom started to wrap it's cruel hand around him. He paused and then looked up at where Annalesia was hiding and grinned. He suddenly disappeared, reappearing behind her. "Well if it ain't a dragon missus~! I believe you're the Dragon council first? Fufufu...~" The hatred of the dragons was practically genetic now, even newborns without knowledge of anything snapped at him instinctively.

Hopefully, that instinctive hatred would entertain him for now.

Hopefully.

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek
Send a message via AIM to Rising_Violet

Old 04-13-2010, 10:15 PM

Reginald was positively too delighted to hear that there might be a few books about Vampire physiology hidden away in one of the councils. However the ring of a cellphone drew Burk's attention to Levi, it always seemed so surreal to see on of the inhuman council members with that small communication device in hand. Ice blue eyes flickered from Levi to Gabriel during the exchange, "Phoenix guy?" A thoughtful frown was cast over his face when Ynyr asked if anyone would like to join him, and Reggie's initial gut reaction was to charge forward and join them in the fight, however he stood back, pulling a cell phone out of his pocket. After sending a text he glanced up, hearing Gabriel's silly question and smiled, tucking the phone away. "Phoenix's are birds of legend that are said to be immortal, for they burst into flame when they die, and rise again from the ashes."

Striding forward after the protesting Levi and laughing Dellius, he stopped to look back at Alicia whom was the last one left in the room aside from her dolls and the long forgotten dead vampire. "I would not like to see anyone die, and perhaps I might be of some help, are you staying here Alicia? We still have things to talk about, but I would not like to miss the chance to see a phoenix personally.. You would not begrudge me if I went, would you?"

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-14-2010, 01:18 AM

Annalesia felt like a little girl when she nearly jumped out of her own skin, and fell off the tree. Though, she was able to maintain her balance, but she couldn't help it when her hands instinctively snapped out and grabbed at the limb she was laying on. She didn't even think that she'd have to watch his molecules, because she didn't know he held powers like that. Did most pheonix's have powers? Oh, how she wasn't ready for the human world. Back in her village, people were so easy to read. She never had to zoom in on people's molecules, all she had to do was listen to the hum their atom's made as they bounced together with energy, giving her the rate of their heart. She would've thought that when he'd transported like that, she would've sensed it, but apparently she had to focus more on him.

She faked a relaxed posture, and propped herself up on her elbow, "I do not believe I know you. Yet, you know me? Hmmm....if you think you know my name, status, and race...what does that make you? An admirer? Stalker? Mentally handicapped?"

Her pupils narrowed, her irises growing inwards like spikes as she looked through his skin. The molecules were giving off a low hum, his atoms shaking slightly. Her nostrils flared as she breathed in his scent, the smell fogging in her mind into a thought as she sniffed his hormones.

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 04-14-2010, 03:52 AM

Syn sipped his drink, avoiding Silas's gaze. "But it is in my nature to be uncaring and nonchalant, comrad." He smirked and looked at the demon, watching as the guy sent a black colored rose down to Rose and she disintegrated it. "Hmm. What a woman..."

Grinning mischievously, he leaned back on the stool and sighed becoming serious. "Besides, though my original intent was to watch Rose, now that you're here, I can turn back to other business of mine." His eyes roamed the room, looking for the small form of a woman that he would be dealing with soon enough. He doubted she'd be here in the same form that he'd seen her in originally. This is going to be tricky...

Glancing at Silas, he took another sip of his beer and set it on the counter, standing up. "Gotta go use the loo. See yah later." Heading through the back room door, Syn walked down the hall to a familiar large dark brown door and knocked. Time to start his next business transaction...

Azu-nyan

Old 04-14-2010, 05:30 AM

"Adios amigo," Silas replied softly, still taking small drinks of the beer. He watched as Sheridan left, noting that the bathroom was actually on the other side of the bar. Yeah that wasn't suspicious, Silas thought as he shook his head. He shrugged. Oh well if the man insisted on trying to keep secrets from a demon, he could go ahead.

By this time Rose had downed a few gin and tonics. Although vampires didn't get conventionally 'drunk' she could drink enough to get inebriated. She just wanted to wipe that ugly smirk off that jerk's face, she thought as she ordered another. And the nerve of him, just showing up here like it's all fine and dandy, like he wasn't a marked rogue. She looked up slightly shocked when he actually walked over to her.

"Hello Rose," Silas murmured softly. "You're looking beautiful as ever, I see." Silas actually meant the compliment, reaching down to stroke her cheek, making Rose jerk back angrily.

"What the hell do you want, Silas? You are aware you are a marked rogue aren't you?" She glared at him, the drink making her show her emotions much more clearly then normal. " I finally thought I had rid myself of you, shadow demon, and then you go showing up here, what did you do, follow me?"

Silas shrugged. "To be honest, I was bored and I saw your bike out front and decided to see how you were going." He grinned as she snorted at his reply.

halfbreedfox
Watch My Eyes

Old 04-15-2010, 03:04 PM

The old dragon watched as his Second in Command gave an enthusiastic reply and began dragging his nanny/Third in Command. He sadly wasn't very amused, since the return of this Phoenix was a serious matter. And then Dr. Burk showed an interest in following! It was against his better judgment to allow a human to follow, for they were fragile beings, but this man had a clever, gray head upon his shoulders. Ynyr couldn't protect the less experienced people in his domain forever; he couldn't live that long. It was for the best that Dr. Burk be exposed to the dangers they faced. As for Miss Thorn? She would make a decision and whatever she chose, the dragon knew he couldn't stop her.

Ynyr turned without another word and made his way down the foyer when a peculiar scent caught his nose. His nostrils flared and his brow knitted in slight confusion as he grasped the handle to the grand front door. The smell of burning logs accompanied by the scent of fine silver. How did he not notice this sooner? He was truly getting too old or the perfume of death was very thick in the house.

Apparently, the phoenix Asoch wasn't downtown anymore, and he had a guest with him, a very young female dragon. He turned his attention to the small group following behind him, mostly addressing Miss Levi Hann. "It seems that our troublemaker isn't downtown anymore, Miss Hann." He left is message open, and walked out the door, leaving it open behind him.

((Phoenix says Asoch is talking to Annalesia, and Annalesia is supposedly in a tree near the mansion, because she was "spying" on the council meeting. So Asoch is near the mansion, not downtown anymore. I think I got that right. That cool? lol))

PhoenixIllusion
The Shadow King

Old 04-15-2010, 03:39 PM

"None at all, my fair lady, however I am very bored. You seem entertaining until little Ynyr comes, though~! Of course, seeing as how dragons are pretty predictable, I'm not sure how fun you will be- Oh my! Nevermind, Ynyr is here!" He cackled some before he jumped upon a lampost, spinning once before jumping up onto the building's roof, standing on the edge above the entrance.

"Oh Ynyr~ Where are ya, ya whelp? I've been lookin' fer ya for a while now~! Hurry, hurry, unless you want the world in flames~" Ah, how fun this would be? Hopefully very. A wild grin spread across his face when the dragon in question strode out of the building, but it was quickly replaced my one of mild confusion upon the exit an archangel and... An archdemon? How strange... Had they been incarnated into human form? He studied them both closely and grinned as the angel dragged the demon without her consent.

"He's not? Then where is he? Oh, maybe he's flying! Or inna tree! Birds like trees, right?" The phoenix couldn't help but laugh lightly at the boy's energy and child-like demeanor. He decided then to announce his presence.

To say Gabriel was surprised was the understatement of the millenia as he suddenly found himself 85 degrees back from his original position, an arm around his waist keeping him from the ground and his fingers locked with another's hand as he stared up into a mischievous, grinning face. The suddenly release of Gabriel from her person literally dropped Levi to the floor, and as she screamed various curses, Lugh spoke with a sultry grin.

"You called, love?" Gabriel blinked, staring blankly, mind not yet catching up to the situation. Levi looked up and scowled. "Is THIS the phoenix, sir?"

halfbreedfox
Watch My Eyes

Old 04-15-2010, 08:31 PM

Ynyr stepped aside to let the angel and demon pass before him. He was pondering just how close Asoch was, since he scent was quite strong now that he breathed in the fresh air. When all of a sudden, Gabriel was snatched up in a blur of red and green, and Levi lost her balance from shock, hitting the ground with a thud.

The dragon rushed to Levi's side, taking a hold of one of her hands and gripping one side of her waist with his other. "I'm afraid it is." He effortlessly lifted Levi up and onto her feet.

He turned his icy glare towards the sky; Gabriel was taking this abduction thing quite calmly, Ynyr thought. But he could just be still from shock. The dragon gave a curse in his language under his breath. The phoenix knew he couldn't follow him up to the sky. In this humanoid form, Ynyr sacrificed his ability to fly so he could blend in. Though the mansion was far enough from modern civilization, Ynyr didn't dare transform just to chase away the bird.

Instead, the High Council leader took long strides after Asoch, glaring and keeping an eye on where he went. "What do you think you're doing now, Asoch?" Ynyr would've called him other names, but he did hold Gabriel's well-being in his hands, literally.

PhoenixIllusion
The Shadow King

Old 04-15-2010, 08:46 PM

Gabriel was still in relative shock as Asoch looked down at the peeved dragon. "It's Lugh now, Ynyr. And I think I'm kidnapping your fellow council member... Well, I think he's part of the council. Are ya, kid?" Gabriel nodded numbly, slowly catching up.

"Alrighty then!" Lugh grinned, and then blinked as the angel's wings spread from his back and pushed away from the phoenix. "Yinny Yin Yin!! There's a weird guy here....!" Gabriel cried, diving back down and glomping the dragon. Lugh looked almost vaguely insulted, but grinned widely.

"Yinny Yin Yin? Fucking hilarious!" Lugh started cackling madly, rolling in midair. Levi was growling, water gathering around her hands as she glared at the bird.

"Get down here you fucking overgrown chicken flambe!" At this, Lugh stopped laughing and looked down at the demon with a pout. "Hey now, that's kinda mean."

Gitana Nova
Gitana
Send a message via AIM to Gitana Nova

Old 04-16-2010, 05:04 AM

If Ynyr felt old, dear me, only imagine how the vampire was feeling. Alicia used the window sill for support as she watched everyone that was in the room, her eyes almost literally spinning as she rubbed her temples delicately. It was either a headache or a migraine that began to spread across her forehead, so as everyone began to leave, going after a suppose phoenix, she felt almost relief. "I'll stay here.. have to burn the remains of this fool." Was her only response to everyone that asked her if she was to follow as well, or even glanced at her with questionable eyes. Alicia watched them leave before the strings that hid within the shadows of the Vampire council's building emerged and set the coffin on the table. There was though, a very small smile on her lips, as Alicia slowly translated many expressions, both physical and emotional, as she soon realized that her home probably smelled too much like the dead. She had begun to think about as to how she was to dispose of the Third's body when an interesting idea hit her. Phoenixes were birds of fire, were they not? So why not send the coffin out and see exactly how hot said creature could be. Giving a light shrug, Alicia's pale fingers began to move beautifully in the air. The coffin arose from the table and was actually thrown out of the house, the main doors actually opening on their own. Ah, how the woman loved her strings.

The wooden casket did not fall onto the grass with a loud thud, but instead, it was gently laid down on the freshly cut green, so the blasted body stayed well put in it. The vampire woman easily found the group, just in time to see Gabriel hug the old dragon in a very dramatic manner. She lifted a brow when she heard Levi order the winged man to come down, placing a hand on her hip.
"So... this is your infamous Phoenix, Ynyr?" The First in command asked as a bored expression spread across her face. Though this was her first time encountering one, she wasn't impressed.

- - - - -

The woman rubbed her upper arms, wearing nothing but a sleeveless, black top and jeans, as she thought about Eden's question. She caught her murmur, but said nothing of it, since she was clearly speaking to one of the voices.
"Our actions from here on out will have to be carefully thought out. Whether it be a high or low force behind these dreams and visions, we will have to stay on guard." Evelyn muttered under her breath as she pushed herself away from the wall. "First, we have to found out what is causing these images, which is usually never easy." Walking over to a window in the kitchen, the woman stared out the framework. "Once we do, we would either have to destroy it or find ways to change the triggering, put a safety on it if you will. That way, we would have more time, something that seems always to be against us..." Running a hand through her hair, Eve glared at the shadows outside. This subject rather irritated the woman, for it was never easy finding a solution.

Last edited by Gitana Nova; 04-16-2010 at 09:16 PM..

PhoenixIllusion
The Shadow King

Old 04-18-2010, 12:22 AM

Asoch raised a brow upon seeing the vampire appear.

"Oh, vamp lady. Hey, is it true vampires burn faster than humans still? Well, the old ones, at least. About.... fifty to a hundred years, I mean." Then, upon realizing that no one would answer him anyway- Or so he thought when Gabriel spoke up, poor boy unable to with-hold the truth as being the archangel of truth himself.

"Yeap, they still are! ...Craaap." He buried his face in Ynyr's neck, as he was still hugging the dragon, and Asoch grinned. "Thank you, love. Ah, angels and their inability to lie. Hehe..." To the phoenix, it was quite obvious the archangel and demon were hiding their true forms, so he decided to play along until he could use it in his advantage for the never ending game of his.

"Well, I suppose I could be arsed into coming down there... Or I might not. Then again..." And it was here one would feel a powerful, but faint pulse of power coming from the phoenix, using one of the countless magics he had picked up over his endless rebirths. It didn't last long, but all would feel a light probing of their minds. After a moment, Asoch seemed to look a bit dizzy for a moment or two, which Levi took advantage of to send some water bullets shooting in his direction.

Despite them all being direct hits and being made of... Well, WATER, he seemed rather unphased as steam rose from the wounds, slowly oozing. He seemed to gather himself again, holding a hand to his temple to rub at it. "Geez, takes a bit to sort out all that info..." He sighed and looked down at the group. "Well then... Some things are more interesting than others... Heh. No wonder everyone hates vampires, you all are jerks to anyone outside of your broods, even your own race. Here, as a bit of punishment... Lets see you feel a bit of fear..."

His voice changed at the last line, deeper and foreboding, instilling discontent and a slight twinge of fear. With an over dramatic, showing flourish, he lifted an arm, fire gathering around it and light suddenly seemed to be leeched from fixtures that provided it, and the fire grew until it seemed to form an almost breath taking image, small balls of light and fire each encircling a darker fire within in a ring, larger and with flickers of pale blue lightning occasionally appearing upon the surface of the black sphere.

"Saturn's Fallout."

Ynyr would recognize this, and Gabriel, Levi and Dellius sure as hell did, although in the doctor's case it was from rumor and second hand information. It was on a smaller scale, but it was the exact same thing that had caused the end of the world, or so the story told, and even this small scale image had the same range and power as an atomic bomb.

"Fuck! Are you shitting me?"

Gabriel by then had been either released Ynyr or had been removed Ynyr's person by the dragon himself, and his wings bristled as he glared up at the phoenix. Levi seemed to collect a vast amount of water around her, and it encircled her like serpents ready to strike, eyes wide with fury. Asoch cackled, and raised his arm to throw. Gabriel immediately had a barrier erected around the estate and Levi's water serpents shot towards the phoenix as Dellius released shots of enchanted bolts from her crossbow, which sung with magic and the pain it would induce.

However, it was all for naught, because the overgrown bird simply sidestepped for the most part, except for one arrow that was dangerously close, pivoted, and threw the magical equivalent of a bomb to a certain estate, one not to far from there.

Alice's home, where Eden and Evelyn were at that moment.

The explosion would not kill them. The fire, however, would if they didn't find a way out.

-The-Fallen-Child-And-Vampiric-Daughter-Are-Now-Forced-Into-Play-

A jolt ran through the blonde's spine, making the car swerve for a bit. "Holy hell! What the FUCK, Leon?" Came the angry snarl from the gray haired passenger in the back. The blonde rubbed the back of his neck with one hand. "Sorry, Noel... Bad feeling. Something really big is about to happen." The green eyed man raised a brow at the blue orbed one. Leon shrugged.

A sigh, and Noel growled. "Whatever. We need to get to the freaking estate of the vampire first before the meeting's do- Holy shit is that a comet?"

"No, too small. Falling star?"

"Too orange."

"Oh! Its a bird!"

"..."

"Its a plane!"

"..."

"Its-"

"If you say Superman, I'm going to kill you slowly, older twin or not."

"Heh, sorr-EEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?!?"

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

The force of the explosion rocked the car hard, and after a moment Noel climbed up from the back. "What the hell- OHSHITtheestateisburningcrapcrapcrap." Leon was very unconscious. The lab coated twin growled angrily and pushed the other into the passenger's seat before climbing into the driver's seat, making an abrupt U-turn. Now was DEFINITELY not the best time.

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 04-18-2010, 02:20 AM

Staring from the across the street, Kyra Bjudu stood where Sheridan's bike had been minutes before. Her plans with him were put on the back-burner as she watched the one-and-only flames of the Phoenix, Asoch. She couldn't recall what his human name was, not really caring. But in the event of her future...plans, the phoenix could be an excellent asset or... a problem.

Shifting in the shadows of the air, the ancient Shape-shifter slid to the side of the tree with the group of the Council members she knew through her spies, but mostly Sheridan. Poor guy just didn't know who he was 'dealing' with.

Smirking, she appeared in her natural form, her plum hair floating around her, pulled back into two half-buns. Looking up at the Phoenix, her eyes glimmered playfully. "Hey, Socky. How goes it?" Dancing to the other side of the tree, she laughed lightly. "Back on this filthy world as a human? Yuck."

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 04-18-2010, 02:38 AM

"Alia, are you sure you're all right?" Nikolas asked, looking over his shoulder at the woman seated in the back seat of the car.

Alianor wiped her eyes, which were hidden behind her sunglasses. "I'm fine, Nikolas." The darker werewolf said. "Don't mind speeding a little bit, do you? We're already late." The blonde smirked and pressed down on the car's gas pedal. However, when she opened the window to get some fresh air, the smell of thick smoke hit her nostrils. "Nikolas, stop the car!"

The younger werewolf had already hit the brakes, the burning estate already in view. "Goddamn... what happened?"

"Let's go ask." Alianor said, already out of the car and halfway to the Council Members on the lawn. "Yynr! What's going o- oh shit, it's Asoch."

Last edited by o0Calyx0o; 04-18-2010 at 02:40 AM..

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek
Send a message via AIM to Rising_Violet

Old 04-18-2010, 11:55 PM

Reginald merely nodded at Alicia's words and followed the group outside to see the phoenix. He found himself in a state of shock when Gabriel disappeared from in front of him, only to hear the voice of Lugh from the roof. He glanced up, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose and regained his senses. "Well, he looks eccentric..." The grey haired human stifled a laugh at the 'chicken flambe' crack. He glanced over when Alice spoke up, wondering why he could not smell any smoke if she had already burned the body of her 3rd in command. Then the hair on the back of his neck stood on end, and his skin prickled. Something that he learned not to ignore after realizing that it was his body's reaction to magic or energy in the air.

The human stopped his idle observations and took a step back, a gun was in his hand in no time, he slipped six bullets into it, very aware that every other one was specially made to drain the magic in an individual merely by grazing by. The other three had different paralyzing poisons, but he moved back a few steps, keeping his icy eyes settled on the phoenix. Sweat trickled down his forehead when a distant building exploded into an inferno. He caught sight of Kyra when she appeared, and frowned at her. "You're all insane."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eden listened to Evelyn like she usually did, however she let herself down from the counter-top, her expression thoughtful and distant. "If the dreams and premonitions even have triggers.. Perhaps they are being caused by the recent absences of not only Alice, but also Miss Rosa." Eden's expression was different, and so was her posture. She seemed taller in her own skin than before, and much less comfortable in her night-gown. Apparently Eden hadn't been able to keep Edgar from taking control, but there was an odd expression in those green eyes that hinted that there was still a small fight. "Eden wonders if she will ever be remotely normal, but I think that hints that she is one step closer." A smile spread over Eden's face, but not one that met the eyes. "A few years ago, Eden would have been jumping at every shadow after having such dreams.. instead of questioning the state of matters and wishing for something different."

He walked over towards the door on the other side of the kitchen and paused, turning to smile at Evelyn before a glossed look came over Eden's face. "It's coming." A bright light filled the sky, and as the magical bomb hurled through the sky at their home. Eden pivoted and dove at Evelyn, knocking her down but wrapping her arms around her sister's head, and protectively around her body as the explosion hit the house, igniting it instantaneously. "Oh fucking hell! Evelyn, are y'alright!? It was Nick, however slipping through three personalities in the manner of seconds was disorientating in it's own right, and he sat up to find that he and Evelyn were surrounded not only by a crackling, black and transparent fire, but also the silvery strands of string that Alice used so often to control her living dolls. "Arachne! What the fuck just happened, I can't see a damn thing through the strings do we need to get out of the house or not!?" Nick was thoroughly pissed, so much so that Eden's originally green eyes were now the fierce red of any vampire, and the fangs were poking into her lip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Burkowitz twins were safely in town and away from the battle that began on the grounds of the vampire council. However that didn't mean that Kacie hadn't seen and heard the explosion from out of his bedroom window. "Whoa! I wonder what happened out there!" Jeremy glared up from the chemistry lab that he had set up in their bedroom after their father left for the meeting he had planned with the bloodsuckers. "What?"

"Out there Jeremy! Look, something's on fire, I can see the smoke and light from it!" Sighing, Jeremy walked to the window and glared, thinking about the text he had received from his father a few minutes earlier "Maybe dad got into a fight with a dragon and that's the jeep." He regretted saying it as soon as he saw the look on his brother's face, "I was joking Kace! I don't know what happened, but the jeep certainly could not create that much light..." He walked away from the window, as Kacie relaxed looked back out of it, distraught written all over his face. They were identical save the expressions in their eyes.

Kacie looked younger by far, where Jeremy had a hard look in his eyes that made him look much older than his physical age. "Did Dad send anything to your phone today? He always does before he gets into a fight.. I didn't get anything.." Jeremy stood over the table of chemical-filled beakers, syringes, and various other things. "No.." He sat down in his chair, and filled a syringe with a clear chemical from a small test tube, and looked at it in the light provided by his lamp. "Kacie, come here a minute.. I want you to help me with something..."

(( D= Sorry about the length, I'm going to l earn to make them short and sweet someday! ))

halfbreedfox
Watch My Eyes

Old 04-19-2010, 12:31 AM

Ynyr stumbled back a few steps, being hit with Gabriel's hug. He instinctively wrapped his arms around the angel, stroking the light emerald hair softly, his eyes trained and glaring at the phoenix in the air. He growled deeply in his throat as he felt Asoch pull in life from all around him, building up for his attack. Of course the phoenix wasn't going to toy around this lifetime, as he was starting off with a powerful attack. But though it had the capacity to obliterate the living Earth, it was too small and too concentrated. All the same, Ynyr could not stop it. He braced himself and Gabriel from the explosion instead, absorbing the massive shock wave as it shook thru his body. It left him with a headache.

Just as the silver dragon looked up again, he noticed a shape-shifter and two werewolves join in at just the wrong time. He ignored their comments and questions, and glanced back at the mansion now half engulfed in flames. He unceremoniously pushed the angel against him aside. "Forgive me for being rude, Gabriel." He apologized.

Ynyr stood up, anger burning deep. Well, there was no use in being subtle now. "If you crave a fight, Asoch," He half sprinted towards the problematic phoenix. "You shall have it." In mid step, Ynyr transformed himself into his true, natural form. His arms and legs morphing almost uncomfortably, his face growing into a long muzzle and shimmering silver scales appearing all over his body. He was bigger than the burning three story mansion.

He took to the air immediately, baring his fangs and letting out a feral, metallic roar. He outstretched his front arm, claws eager to rip into the flesh of Asoch. Ynyr was aiming to kill.

PhoenixIllusion
The Shadow King

Old 04-19-2010, 01:27 AM

"Kyra~ Ello, lovey~ Unfortunately, yes. Actually, I was supposed to be born a s a dragon but my parents killed me as soon as they realized it was me. Sucks, eh? Barely a year old, too." He glanced down to the dragon when he spoke, face lighting up with a grin.

"Fuck yeah!" With a musical cry that could only come from a phoenix, he burst into flame, and spread his wings out wide, the form as magnificent as legends told, of not more. He darted under the claw and half heartedly struck out with a deadly, sharp talon, flying back quickly and spiraling high into the air, musical laughter spilling from his beak. Gabriel began putting up another barrier, but this one was different- This one extended around the entire town, so that humans that never encountered magic would be oblivious to the battle of the monsters above.

Levi began heading towards the burning estate as Dellius headed towards the thir and first in command of her council. "Evenin', Alpha. The phoenix Asoch has been reincarnated and decided to celebrate with exploding the vampire first's estate. And I thought you were sick? That's why I came here in the first place, you know, since the Gamma was supposedly taking care of you. But whatever. Orders, ma'am?"

---

Noel growled as he punched a number into his cellphone, watching it all on a rooftop some ways away with binoculars. Leon was on the ground beside him, the younger twin's lab coat folded as a pillow beneath the elder's head. Hopefully, Jeremy would pick up. When he did, Noel spoke quickly.

"The phoenix has arrived. He's already raising hell for the monsters, and as nice as that is, we need him captured. Now would be the best time. Is that drug you're making to subdue him ready yet?"

He glanced down to his unconscious older brother and gave a light sigh. "Also... The next meeting is tomorrow night at 10, the usual place. A promotion may be in sight for you. Do this right and that position is as good as yours."

(For those who don't know... Alpha(first), Beta(second) and Gamma(third) are the first three letters in the greek alphabet, and often used as wolf pack terms)

Azu-nyan

Old 04-19-2010, 01:37 AM

Rose's eyes widened suddenly as she sense the large gathering of old power begin. Not really sure what was going to happen next, she grabbed Silas' jacket and pulled them off their stools to the floor.
"Everybody down!" she screamed out just a huge shockwave rumbled through the place, shattering glasses and lightbulbs. Cries of shock ran through the room as the few people instead tried to shield themselves from broken glass. Rose stood up quickly, leaning over the bar. "Cid, you alright back there?"
A heavy groan could be heard, as Cid rolled himself out from beneath the bar. "Yeh, I'm a'right." He stood, brushing off any loose debris. Rose raised an eyebrow at him, wondering why he had a panic hole. "Hey, I can't be too careful, Rosie, and when you say down, I sure as hell am goin' to be down." He grumbled again when he noticed the damage. "Just what in the worl' was that explosion?"

"I'm not sure, but I'm thinking it's not something good." Rose grimaced, remembering the half forgotten Council meeting. "I need to go check out what's happening..." Rose started towards the door, gingerly walking through glass.
"I'm coming with you!" Silas added cheerfully. "If it's who I think it is, this night is turning out to be not so boring after all."
Rose turned to glare at the demon and then sighed heavily. "I'll come back to help you clean up, Cid!" She called as they exited the building.

Rose decided the best idea was probably to leave her bike there for the night. She patted the seat quickly before starting to hurry towards the fire. Silas was able to move just as quickly, using the shadows to hurry along beside Rose.
"Why the hell are you coming along for anyway?" Rose growled to him. "It'll be involving some Marked Rogue, or if they weren't before, they sure will be after that.. and if it hasn't come to your attention you are a Marked Rogue, and there will be every Council member out there after this, if they weren't already there before."
"Your concern is very touching, Rose, my love, but I believe I can take care of myself." Silas replied, still sounding rather excited.
"I am not 'your love' "Rose ground out between clenched teeth, deciding the best course of action now was probably to just ignore the damn demon when what she really wanted to do was wring his stupid neck.

They both arrived to watch as Ynyr transformed into his dragon shape. "Nice," Silas commented. Rose glared at him to shut up before hurrying over to Burk.
"Burk, what is the current situation?" She asked, very business-like. Rose was professional when she wanted to be. "Do we have any hurt civilians?" Her eyes were suddenly drawn to the creature that Ynyr was fighting. "And please don't tell me that's Asoch..." Suddenly, it seemed, this night could and would get a lot worse.

((Yay for epic post-ness!! woot))

Gitana Nova
Gitana
Send a message via AIM to Gitana Nova

Old 04-19-2010, 02:29 AM

[ I see what you did there. xD ]
The click of her tongue meant that she was not pleased that Gabriel had answered the question, and no matter how old the vampire was, they all burned in the same rate. So what was with the years? The woman was in her early seven hundreds, but honestly, she really didn't worry of her age. Unlike more vampires. Her skin prickled, sending a slight shiver up her spine, when she momentarily felt the pulse of power. Magic. "Bloody hate it..."
She muttered as she took a step back, but her fangs extended, green eyes narrowing not at the change of tone, but the direction the damned chicken flambe threw the attack. "Miss Rosa!" Instant command and the doll was no longer on her shoulder, disappearing into her creator's shadow. Were those silver strings surrounding the vampire woman? Yes, yes they were. A hiss passed her lips, the woman was far too pissed off to even be in wonder at Ynyr's amazing dragon form.

[ Sorry it's short. My internet time is limited right now, have to be in bed in like, five minutes. I'll post for Evelyn later. ]