The Jupiter Alien
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to The Jupiter Alien

Old 05-05-2011, 06:00 AM

ρhoebe дnne ρierst
"From a little spark may burst a flame."

Once Phoebe had parked the car, she leaned against the door of the car, looking at a map of campus. "Okay, I'm in room 308 which is....here, here we go," she said to her dad, pointing out the area on the map. "That's this way, I remember from the college visit," she said.

Ah, the college visit. At first it was ironic when she received the first piece of mail. But when she came for the tour, everything just felt right and she knew here at Olympia College was where she was meant to be.

They picked up some of the first boxes and carried them towards her room. When her father and her found it, the door was locked. "I guess my roomie's not here yet. Oh well, let's at least get my stuff in." After setting her things on the right bed and floor, she looked around the room. "Looks like I got a corner room, score!" Phoebe exclaimed.

They finished moving the rest of her boxes into the room and arranged her half of the furniture before unpacking. They moved the dresser to the edge of her bed, putting a small bookcase on top. They put her desk in front of the window on the right side. On the windowsill she lined up a few white tea light candles and crystals, as well as a few other things. After they unpacked a majority of Phoebe's things, her and her dad exchanged goodbyes, followed by a comforting hug. "I'll keep in touch, Dad. Thanks for everything," she said, waving goodbye to him.

She checked the map, looking for the dining hall. Locating it, she weaved her way around campus and finally got to it. Phoebe looked around and saw that it seemed everyone had made friends already, so she sat down at a table by herself after grabbing some food. She'd have classes and would make friends soon enough, especially with her hallmates.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 05-05-2011, 06:55 PM

Casey blinked. She hadn't heard about a program like that- she wished she had, now. "Really? I could've used it, this place is so much different than New York, that's where I'm from. Long way from home, I know, but..." Casey paused, trying to think of how to explain her reasons from coming to Olympia, Texas all the way from NYC. "I just sort of felt drawn here, I guess. Does that make any sense? Besides, this place has a really good program for medicine, and they've got one for botany, too, so... both my interests, one place." Normally, Casey wouldn't be so talkative- always the shy one at school- but she wanted to start over in college, that's what it was for, right?

Phidefya
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-07-2011, 04:23 PM

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ Dorian Ryder Ernest °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Quietly a young man walked through the halls, a bag slung over his shoulder, and one in hand. His free hand held a small piece of paper with the number '350' written in a scribble on it.. and he muttered that number under his breathe numerous times, looking door to door on either side of the hall. This was his first year in college, and the excitement of it had him muttering the number under his breath constantly, because surely he'd forget and be too occupied in his mind to pay attention to anything. He was already half out of it.. he was very curious to see how this year was going to be.

He smiled a bit when he found his dorm, walking over to it and opening the door up, entering and looking around him. Seems his roomie already got settled in, for quite a bit it seemed. He went over to his own part of the room, not even bothering to really pack anything at the moment, and threw his things onto the bed, sitting next to them for a moment and getting a rest. He rubbed his head.. he wondered if this was going to be a good year, or one of those years where he was thrown around for being such a weirdo. His mind veered to the time, and he checked his cell.. about lunch time, he guessed.. so that must mean everyones at the cafeteria. He thought, getting back up and exiting the room.. Lets see if I can manage to get there on my own.. he thought, mentally sighing a bit.

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate
Send a message via AIM to Soturo Ayami Send a message via Yahoo to Soturo Ayami

Old 05-08-2011, 03:47 AM

Liam 'Li' Grand

"A lost battle is a battle one thinks one has lost."

Liam struggled with his car making his way to the schools campus. He had made the trip over himself without any help. His mother had to work and never took a day off. Much like when she had worked three jobs and took care of him before she met his step-dad. With him bringing in more money they were set to live in that small apartment until his step-dad moved him. It was distressing when he was younger and still a teen but he dealt with it and moved on. Now that he had left teenage years behind, at least in his opinion, he made it a point not to make a fuss about things. Didn't mean he didn't enjoy the occasional argument. More then once he found himself in a verbal fight he would purposefully escalate in order to start a real one. In the back of his mind there was nothing wrong with that. Just an exchange of fists between to people and a quick way to settle a dispute.

On the other hand he knew it upset his mother, his violent behavior. More then once he had come home covered in bruises, cuts, scrapes and broken bone, more then once he had made her cry. He really did try to get better at controlling his temper but frustration builds and he had to take care of it one way or another and another was always much worse. He sighed drumming his fingers against the steering wheel to the music playing his hair wild above his head. He hadn't bothered braiding his hair. It was extra work he had to do along with move himself into a dorm room with someone he didn't. Liam had never had to share a room before so this was a new experience. He hoped he didn't have any beef with the guy he'd be sharing space with. If that was the case he would demand another.

Shaking his head he pulls into a parking lot tapping his foot on the break while his head continued to bob with the music, singing along. "Hey! I keep on thinking that its. Hey! All done and all over now. Hey! You keep on thinkin' you can save me! Save me!" The corner of his lip turns up in an amused smirk as he shakes his head and turns off the music. If this didn't fit nothing did. He liked a wide selection of music, always looking for new things to listen to. Not that he owned an ipod or a mp3 because he didn't. His mother had taught him that only the essentials were needed, and besides his rather large weapons collection he didn't spend any of his money loosely; it was ingrained. His foot met the side door as he pulled on the handle of his old Chevy, to get it open. The little truck was a clunker that had rust spots and pieces missing on it exterior and the door didn't open right, the passenger door didn't open at all unless you break it open and one of windows was missing but it was his truck; he'd bought it with his own money so he took pride in the old thing, it still ran and got him from Louisiana to here without much trouble. He grinned slamming the red door shut as he moved along the side to grab his things from the back, all of them luggage.

He was trying to recall where his room was, making his way towards the dorm rooms. Liam was lucky he had made it all the way to Texas because he was no good with maps and he was directionally challenged when it came to finding things. Shrugging he trot up the stairs forgoing the elevator because he knew he'd get turned around if he didn't see where he came out from. 'I think it was room 328.' His face scrunches up curiously as he makes his way down the hallway before he sees it. He grins cheerfully pushing open the door. Oh good his roommate wasn't here yet. That was even better, he was awkward with first meetings. He wondered who it was he'd be sharing rooms with as he plops his bags onto a bed and falling onto it himself.

The Jupiter Alien
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to The Jupiter Alien

Old 05-09-2011, 12:51 PM

Sitting and eating alone is boring...and lonely, Phoebe thought as she pouted. She looked around the dining hall and saw another person - a guy with short brown hair - sit down by himself as well. Better to make friends sooner than never; Let's take some chances, she thought to herself.

She walked over and took a seat. "Hi, I'm Phoebe," she started, sticking her hand out. She hoped she wasn't coming off as too awkward or anything. Sometimes the whole making new friends and being in a new environment could be well, nerve-wracking.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-10-2011, 12:45 AM

Setsurou sat his tray down on the table that his roomy walked over to. "Hello." He looked over at Quin and asked, "Do you know them from school or something?" He didn't know much about the other boy or if anyone from his school came here also. He looked at both of the girls. They were pretty, but not his type. Enjoying being alone, he wasn't much into girls just yet.

He wondered what his roomy was up to hitting on the girl. It was clear that she wasn't into him or really any guy. And the blonde didn't seem to like him either.

Akira looked up at the boy who had just sat down beside her. The boy seemed to have just as much food as she did. "Um, hi." She knew his kind. The boy was a womanizer. She looked to his roommate who seemed a little dark. Complete opposites, those two. Amazing they get along.

She smirked when her roomy told the boy that he was in her seat. Maybe he'll leave her alone. Or he'd just hit on the other girl. It was unclear if he'd leave them alone anytime soon.

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 05-11-2011, 10:55 PM

Razz smiled, knowing what the girl meant. There had been something that had drawn him to the school as well. "Yeah, I know what you mean, but you came a long way from home. Then again I came from the other side of the state and there are plenty of places for recreational studies majors to go," he mused. He never thought about what had drawn him to the school, he had always said it was to get away from home.

"Medicine, botany? That serious stuff. Sounds difficult to me, you want to be a doctor?" he said, wrinkling his nose a bit. He wasn't much into the sciences, too complicated for him.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 05-12-2011, 12:40 AM

Liam grinned rolling over onto his back. His eyes stared up at the ceiling. He was definitely bored. Of course he was tired from driving but now that he was laying down he couldn't sleep. He wondered what other people were doing? He hadn't really seen any one coming up. Maybe they were all getting food or something. That was a possibility, of course if that were the case then this place was more a conformity then any thing else. And if that was true he wanted to go home.

He laughed at his own suspicion but it was alright he'd make it, he promised his mother he'd work his butt off before he gave up on anything. Except for joining the Marines. She had forbid him from joining the military no matter how hard he tried to convince her. He would have to be content with working. Which reminded him, he knew the original colleges he applied to had a capoeira club or any other self defense class for that matter. Now that he thought about it if they had a tai chi class that would be helpful. Didn't have one anywhere near their home in Georgia.

Bored he rolled off the bed, changing into a pair of sport shorts and muscle shirt before heading out of the dorm room. He wondered where he could get food, then he turned around and got his map. He never had a good sense of direction. Following the thing he realized the cafeteria was right next to his room. He felt like an idiot strolling into the room. He saw a few people around but was hesitant. So he went off to an empty table and got comfortable.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 05-12-2011, 06:00 PM

Casey smiled. "Yeah, I'm pre-med. I've always like helping people, so being a doctor seemed like a natural choice. And I've always been good with plants, so I figured why not?" She giggled a little. "Actually, the botany was my dad's idea. He... can be kinda pushy. But I do love him for it- I didn't even know there was a botany program here until he told me." She explained.

Casey took a quick look around the cafeteria, trying to think of something else to talk about while she observed the other students. She quickly spotted a smaller table, where a group of four seemed to be talking. 'Well, we've found the class playboy. That was fast.' Her eyes were drawn to the other boy standing behind him, and Casey felt her face heat up slightly, and forced her eyes away. 'What was THAT?' She asked herself, not daring to look over again. "So, um, Razz, we've done a lot of talking about me, what about you? What are you at Olympia college to learn?"

Last edited by o0Calyx0o; 05-12-2011 at 06:08 PM..

Eiiri

Old 05-17-2011, 05:51 PM

Razz nodded, he knew how controlling parents could be. Well, in his case it was more his grandparents than his mother. She never really cared what Razz did as long as he didn't get in trouble for it, his grandparents on the other hand made sure that he did well. "Yeah, I know how that is," he grinned across the table.

He noticed that Casey was looking at a table across the room, where there where a group of students gathered. He noticed a small change in Casey's face, but felt he didn't know her well enough to comment on it. "Right, I'm here for Recreational Studies, which is basically studying 'recreational services and guidance to the public, including sport, training and fitness programs, park management and even therapeutic services.' So its more of a fun major than a serious one like yours," he explained, nearly quoting the packet he had received upon choosing his major. It interested him more than any of the other choices he looked at.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2011, 10:02 PM

"You totally just quoted that from a packet or something, didn't you?" Casey accused. "And medicine is plenty of fun, if you enjoy it." Casey told him, taking a bite of her food. Maybe it was just because of her mom's influence, but Casey couldn't help helping people.

Thinking of Demeter, inevitably, lead Casey to a familiar thought she'd had since her father had first told Casey about her divine heritage- were there other kids like her? Half-mortal demi-gods? She realized that she'd just fallen silent and still, and quickly snapped herself out of it. Looking over at Razz, she couldn't help but wonder... "Hey, Razz... this is going to seem sort of strange, but what do you know about Greek myths?"

Eiiri

Old 05-17-2011, 10:59 PM

"You got me, that's what the packet said about it," Razz admitted, laughing a bit. It was true there were somethings about the major he didn't know, but that was to point of studying something. "I bet medicine is, its just not my cup of tea, requires too much studying for me," he added. Being an avid partyer, Razz didn't spend much time studying.

Razz was caught off guard by her next question, it wasn't something he had been expecting. "You're right it was a bit strange, but I know some about it. There was a time when I looked into them for a while, why?" he asked, curious as to why she'd bring it up. He had been told about Dionysus being his father for his entire life, but hadn't accepted it for the longest time. He did now, and by Casey bringing it up made him wonder if she also had a Greek God for a parent.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 05-18-2011, 01:00 AM

"It's... well..." Casey bit her lip. She was going to sound insane if she told him that her mother was Demeter. "I've just always been really interested, is all. My dad studied in Greece for a while. I think one of my favorites is the one about Hades and Persephone and... Demeter." That, Casey thought to herself, was probably a bit much.

It wasn't a lie, either. Casey had always found some strange fascination with the myth of Hades and Persephone- she'd always thought of it in a more romantic light, with Persephone running away with Hades, rather than being kidnapped. After all, why not? Good girls loved bad boys, and you couldn't get much badder than the God of the Dead. "It was just... I just wondered, that's all. They've got a pretty big Greek program here."

Last edited by o0Calyx0o; 05-18-2011 at 01:03 AM..

Tyson Munroe
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 05-18-2011, 03:00 AM

.: Ethan Bell :.

Since the early hours of the morning Ethan had been on the road traveling to his future college. Ethan had been ready to leave for almost a week and when the day finally came it was hard for him to get on the road. I've been on the road forever, and now I'm getting tired. Crap how long is this gonna take he thought to himself. Luckily for him he had is Ipod fully charged and into his car. Seeing the exit up ahead he noticed that a truck stop was close by.

After buying an energy drink and fulling his tank it was time to hit the road again. With a full tank in the car and his music blasting he began to increase in speed. Almost half way there he received a text from his Aunt.

PHP Code:
Dear Ethan,

Over the years I watched you grow into the intelligent young man you are today and even though I or your uncle aren't there to see you off we are always here for you.

XOXOXO, Aunt Mary 
After reading the text Ethan began to laugh. His laughter grew so strong that he had to pull over to the side of the road to get it all out. He knew that this would happen. The same text was exactly just sent would have been her parting ways speech. Sooner then he would notice the laugher would turn into tears but he wouldn't reply just yet. Darn it Aunt Mary! How am I suppose to reply to that, he thought. Soon he gave up and drove off turning his music all the way back up.

After about an hour he arrived in the college parking lot looking for a spot to park. With almost all of the parking space gone on the side closest to his dorm he nearly crashed into another car for it. Now finally at his new home he had started unloading his bags. For a half an hour he moved his bags in front of his new room. I wonder if my new roommate is in there he thought and almost instantly his demeanor changed. As he began to open the door he hoped that he wouldn't get a crappy roommate because this wouldn't go well. When the door opened he saw that some had already fixed their side of the bed. Ethan put his stuff up on his side of the room and got on his labtop with his earphones in. And it begins he thought to himself as he closed his eyes.

Murjanah
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-18-2011, 03:15 AM

Alcina Hannon
If your desire is diluted for any reason, you’ll never make it.

Alcina was never much for words her father knew that, but it didn't stop him from lecturing the poor girl after they arrived at her dorm room. "Dad really I know the buddy system, carry around my mace." she said to calm him down even though she didnt plan on doing it. "I don't know why he thinks I need mace I'm six feet tall nobody is going to mess with me!" She thought as she took out her neon green bedding. "You didnt think about your roomate when you packed the green sheets!" remarked her stepmother sarcasticly. "Well Tiffany, I did bring my white comforter no one will see the green. You feel better now?"

"Ladies please shes leaving, do you think we could just get your stuff in place without fighting PLEASE?" said her father. Tiffany decided to stay in the car as the other two carried in box after box in silence until Alcina carried up the last box. Her father started to cry. "I need you to call me everyday, if you get tired or stressed you can come home you know." "Okay dad I understood you the first three hundred times you said it. I love you!" After walking her father out to the car she hauled butt to the dinning hall.

She grabbed everything she could until her plate overflowed with food. She looked around the hall for a place to sit. When she noticed a group of people deciding whether or not to sit together. "Humm might as well try and make some friends today.. just to get it over with." she heard one of the girls asking a guy to move. Thinking things were about to become intense she butted in.
"Hi my names Alcina, I was wondering if I could pull up a chair and join you guys?" she said begining to blush.

Last edited by Murjanah; 05-19-2011 at 12:11 AM.. Reason: missing a sentence..

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 05-18-2011, 03:19 AM

Finding nothing of interest Liam just leaned back against his chair. He wasn't much for people watching. It was a boring habit his friends had picked up back home and though he would sit for hours with them talking and watching others go by, it was not much fun to do alone. He supposed it was because he didn't like being alone. It was a gnawing feeling. He took his time and filled his days with things and activities to keep himself busy. He had always been a busy body. Pressing his hands against his wild hair he sighed and stood from his seat. He wasn't feeling social and he wasn't feeling all that well either. He supposed because he hadn't slept in a while. He had wanted to make it to the school as quick as possible. He was regretting that decision now more then ever as he sluggishly made he way back to his room. he had pulled all nighters but this was ridiculous.

He pressed open the door slowly, still trying to scratch his scalp through the mess of hair. He noticed that his room mate was actually here now. The boy had made himself comfortable on his side of the room much like Liam had. He shrugged to himself and plopped down on his bed, hands resting over his eyes. He toed off his shoes and shoved them over the side of the bed. He would worry about them later.

Murjanah
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-29-2011, 09:09 PM

Alcina finished eating and went back to her room. Once she finally got back to her room 310 she realized she had left her key in the room. “Damn it my first day here and I lock myself outta my room!" Maybe I could wait ‘til my roommate gets her who did they say my roommate was. I think it was Acacia S something. Maybe I could go to dining hall again and see if I could find her. I could yell her name.

This time she took her time walking to the dining hall. She wondered how she missed the huge trees and the water fountain, the scenery was beautiful which is why she came to this college. Back in Oregon she loved hiking and taking pictures of the scenery there. “I’m going to be famous one day for the pictures I take” she thought aloud to herself.

She finally arrived at the dining hall, but she didn’t know where to begin or what she was even going to say; “Hi I’m your roommate and I’m so irresponsible that I locked myself out of our room.” She stood on a table near the door “Hello everyone.” She yelled as loud as she could. “I’m looking for my roommate I seem to have locked myself out of our room. I stay in room three ten I think her name is Acacia.” She finished yelling, hoping her roommate had heard her then jumped off the table and waited.[COLOR="Silver"]

Last edited by Murjanah; 06-02-2011 at 05:01 AM.. Reason: Sorry I messed up

Eiiri

Old 06-02-2011, 04:28 AM

Razz smiled, thinking about what her reaction would be if she knew they really existed. Well, he assumed they all existed if his father did. "Yeah, I think I remember that one. I did a research project on them," he replied, lying a bit at the end. He didn't want her to think he was a Greek Geek nor did he want to admit to the truth, she would think he was crazy.

"Yeah they do, they must want to keep up with the name of the college or something," he added. He then turned after hearing someone yell into the room. She seemed to be looking for her roommate. He had to grin at the nerve of her to just stand up on the table like that. Hearing her room number he deduced she was living on the same floor as him. "She she be fun. I live on the same floor as her and her missing roommate," he laughed, looking back at Casey.

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 06-02-2011, 05:36 PM

[IMGRIGHT]http://bloatedpenguin.mikescottlew.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/olivia-wilde-480x291.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]

Wandering up to the college, Remy smiled. Her phone was to her face as she picked her way to her dormitory. "Father, please! You know me better than that. Besides, I'd be the one kicking some serious assssssshtrays." Looking about and reading a few signs, the brunette went back to laughing. Every now and again, she would stop to read the maps, making sure she was still walking the right direction.

"I love you too, daddy. I'll send you a lot of air-kisses. Hehe, okay. I promise. Bye."

When he phone fell silent, the woman frowned. Being away from her father was harder than she imagined. For her entire life, Remy was accustomed to being with him. Now that she was out on her own, trying to make a name for herself, she found that the life she once loved, was less exciting and far more awful.

Rapping lightly on the door, Remy let herself into the dorm. Half the room was claimed, so she immediately knew she was late. But, like always, it wasn't her fault. Her plane was delayed at the airport, so it was only natural that she be about an hour behind everyone. Rushing to put away her clothes and tidy up her half, the brunette trust her chest into the hallway.

Seems quiet. Perhaps... oh crap, the dinning hall! Scooting back into the room, she slipped on a pair of leather knee-high boots. Remy took off in a dead sprint and raced her way to the hall. Passing a few students (all who gave her a weird look), she appeared outside. Looking left and right, she picked a path that she prayed be the one to lead her to the dinning hall. And, to her luck, Remy avoided taking the wrong path. Brushing back her hair and smoothing out her red silk dress, the woman stepped foot into the dinning hall.

There were so many faces and so much noise. She felt her head spin and her heart skip a beat. This was going to be the beginning of the end, she thought. But, putting her chin up, the slender woman recalled her vow. She would make her daddy proud. She would succeed. Failure was not an option.

Seeing Alcina join a group, Remy decided to follow suit. "Hello there! Would you mind adding another to your little group?" Flashing a sexy smile, she hoped she didn't go a little too over-the-top. After all, she was in a red silk dress, with black hooker boots, and then there was her bra strap which had managed to slide down her arm.

Last edited by Wavi; 06-03-2011 at 12:16 PM..

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2011, 04:42 AM

Casey blushed a little, realizing she was the roommate of the girl. "Um, Razz, I AM her roommate." She said, trying to think of the other woman's name. Alcina, that was it. Shouldn't be too hard to remember, it was another weird 'A' name. "Um, Alcina! Over here." Casey called, trying to will herself not to blush as crimson as she thought she was.

However, she found that she already had someone's attention on her, and Casey really wasn't sure what to think of this newcomer- especially not her outfit. "Oh, hi! Um, sure, I don't mind if Razz doesn't. I'm Acacia- um, Casey." She introduced herself. She couldn't help being a little disappointed- she'd actually enjoyed just talking with Razz, and now there were two more women on their way into the conversation. And Casey had been SO sure that she was on the right track with that Greek conversation...

((Wavikz! It's been a while!))

Murjanah
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-03-2011, 05:08 AM

Alcina finally heard her roommate calling to her. She walked up to the table where Acacia was sitting, with a boy. “I hope I didn’t interrupt anything important she thought to herself.” When Acacia started introducing herself as Casey Alcina grew very puzzled; how did that go with her name at all?

“Hey Casey what’s up I’m sorry I did that, I didn’t mean to embarrass you.” Said Alcina said seeing her roommates red face. She knew the two girls weren’t all too welcome by the look Casey gave them. She thought she’d try to help her roommate out some by taking the girls off her hands.

“Hey I’m about to eat and I don’t want to sit all alone would you ladies like to join me at the table under the sunroof?” She asked the intruders. The table that sat below the sunroof was blue and reflected the light so well it captivated you if you stared too long. A perfect place to take pictures, good thing I have my camera!

"Wait give me a second I have a wonderful idea for us to get more acquainted, since we wil be living together. Casey you are just what I need! Would you like to be a model for some of my pictures? You have the perfect complection, for the lighting over there, and I know the light will make your eyes stand out oh so perfectly! And afterward you can finishing talking to this young man. PLEASE!" She begged.

Last edited by Murjanah; 06-03-2011 at 05:16 AM..

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2011, 05:30 PM

((Actually, Murjanah, the two girls coming over were Alcina and Remy, just to be clear))

Casey was fairly certain her brain had just shut down upon hearing Alcina's request. "I- what?" Model? For pictures? Okay, Casey vaguely remembered jokes back in High School that she could model, but that was her friends- they were supposed to say that. And they were just joking! ...at least, that's what she thought. And she wasn't sure how perfect her complexion could look when her face had to be as red as her hair. "W-well, I-I guess. But- right now?" With all these people watching?! She added to herself. Besides that, she couldn't help noting that the other woman at the table- shoot, Casey still didn't know her name- would've been a better model. And probably a bit more comfortable with it.

Murjanah
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-03-2011, 06:27 PM

((Oh okay I missunderstood. Sorry about that!))

“Yeah right now don’t worry no one is going to say anything. Look at me I’m six feet tall no one ever messes with someone that can kick their ass! Even the guy could take some pictures with you if that’d make you feel more comfortable.” Alcina looked at the only guy at the table; “My names Alcina what’s your name?” “I hope she goes for this these pictures will look wonderful!”

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 06-14-2011, 03:59 PM

Quin smiled at Akira, curious about her. His roommate asked an odd question. It was clear that Setsurou did talk much to girls, bit he answered him to make his intentions known. "Well actually, I don't know them, but it would be nice to get to know them." He stood up and slid his tray to allow Sierra to sit. "Sorry ma'am I didn't mean to take your seat like that. I still never got your name, Miss," Quin said casually.

Turning around, he looked for a chair and spotted one a few feet away. The room buzzed with the various conversations taking place. He reached out for the empty chair, but felt an unusual shiver down his spine. It felt like someone or something was watching. "That was weird," he mumbled, but sat back down at the table. Quin looked at his roommate, wondering if he felt the same thing. I hope I'm imagining things.

Last edited by Cassidy Lebeau; 06-15-2011 at 10:14 PM..

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 06-16-2011, 06:03 PM

[indent][indent][indent]Setsurou found it clear that he wanted to hook up with one of the girls. It seemed his roommate took a like to the Japanese female. Shaking his head, he grabbed a chair from another table and sat down in it. It was clear they weren't invited, but he knew his roomy wasn't going to get up and leave. The boy was on a mission it seemed. A mission that might not en too well by the looks of it.

Silently, he began eating his food. He wasn't much of one to talk, especially when it came to girls. No, instead he sat back and became the watcher. He wasn't about to miss anything funny should it happen. But something odd happened. He felt a burning sensation throughout his body. Someone was watching him. Glancing around the food hall, he noticed everyone was too preoccupied in their own conversations. He turned back to his tray, wondering if anyone else at the table felt something similar just then.

Akira was hoping the guys would leave. She didn't have a problem with the dark one. He just ate his food silently. It was the other one that was giving her a problem. The male got out o her roommate's seat, but pulled another up to the table. Seeing that it was pointless to avoid his question of her name, she said, "Akira Hasegawa."

Picking at her mountainous pile of food, she felt something odd. It felt as if she was being watched. Of course, the handsome gentleman (who clearly knew it) was watching her, but this was different. She felt that she couldn't move for fear that whatever she did was wrong. "Um, what was your name's again?" She asked the two males. Normally she would have remembered their names, but something felt wrong.