Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 06-17-2011, 03:07 AM

Mace let out a breath as he shook his head. "Well we better find your friend Zero and then the others. I swear can a man not get some rest around this place for a moment at lest without some one getting hurt or trying to kill some one else. God you would think we where animals the only thing we lack is the constant breeding." He said as he looked to where Nero was waiting on him to say if he was coming or not to find his friend.

Markus followed helping as he could. He grabbed her wrist as they vanished from sight the appeared in the main lab. He quickly took out the guards inside of it and the cameras as he looked back to her. "Your up lets see if we can. I don't know how much time we have before Alice appears. Alice always shows up you can't tell her no she want lessen."

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 06-17-2011, 10:58 AM

Delilah pulled a flashdrive like device from her pocket. Something she had taken from the lab. Going over towards the main computer and plugging it into the USB spot. After a few clicks, everything was downloading onto the drive. "I'm not sure what I am looking for, so I am just going to take everything." She admitted to Markus. Computer hacking was probably her weakness. The download bar came up on the screen, telling them it would take five minutes to download everything. Delilah turned towards the doors of the lab, running to lock them from the inside. Two minutes went by, and a gas started to fill the room. "That's not good.." Delilah thought to herself, looking towards Markus. She moved near him, creating a sort of barrier the gas could not pass threw. "Can you take the vents out at all? Completely block it off?" Delilah had a hand on his shoulder to insure the barrier went around the both of them. But also to support herself.

Zero came walking back into the lab. Seeing Mace and Nero standing there. "Look Dela-" He stopped not seeing his sister in the lab. "Oh, I'm sorry. Everyone is gone?" Zero asked the two men. Walking more into the room.

"It does look that way me to sometimes. Let's go find-" Nero looked up as Zero came into the room. "Never mind, here he is."

Lady Chello

Old 06-17-2011, 11:33 AM

Alice stood just outside the lab as she located the gas pumps filling the lab. She quickly destroyed them setting off small fires near the front. She used her power to make a shield around the pair as she stood guard for them and waited. She quickly hacked into the computer main frame and went to work quickly complying a the files helping the computer load all the information faster. As soon as it was done she made a path for the pair and stood at the entrance as she waited for them.

Markus was about to answer when he saw the fire explode from the vents then the shaking of the place as all the exits became blocked do to it. He looked to Dela as he saw the computer start acting weird. "I-I Think Alice is here." He said as he watched all kinds of screens appear and the information being compiled. He smiled as he saw it was done and quickly took it handing the drive to Dela. He was about to use his power when he he felt another explosion. He wrapped his arms around Dela to protect her. When he turned he saw a clear path and Alice waiting for them outside. "Come one lets hurry."

"Your sister and Markus have decided to go on a adventure with out the rest of us. Alice says they are ready to come back. So I guess we can sit here and wait." He said as he shook his head at the thought of what Dela did. Really I thought Markus was my problem child I was wrong it is his experimental twin Dela. You have a gige tonight at the bar correct? I guess I will be working on her cip so they can't kill her. Now we all will be hunted down and killed for this.'

Hresvelgr

Old 06-18-2011, 06:51 PM

The back of Delilah's neck was starting to turn purple from bruising, but it faded, and would slowly come back. Almost like her body was fighting to heal the damage while the chip caused damage. She leaned against the computer, hearing an explosion and Markus mentioning Phoenix being there. She took the chip from him, stuffing it into her pocket as he threw his arms around her to protect her. Delilah rested her hands against his neck to heal any damage done to him. "I'm right behind you." Delilah said out of breath, running after him. "Hey Alice." The were all transported to the lab which Delilah bent over.

Zero nodded hearing Mace. "hunted down?.. oh nevermind." Zero said, honestly not wanting to know right now. "You can stop it from killing her?" Zero asked with hope in his eyes. He looked up as the trio entered the lab. Delilah seemed fully in pain. Zero steps towards her. "Lil, i'm-" He put a hand on her shoulder only to have her pull away. "Please don't touch me for now.." The spot where he had touched her started to bruise. She turned her head, as Zero saw the bruise on the back of her neck. With a shaking hand, she reached into her pocket and pulled a flash drive out. Holding it out to Mace. "We got it."

Lady Chello

Old 06-19-2011, 02:54 AM

Mace gave Zero a nod and was about to address him when he looked up and stepped away from the door. He watched as Dela came in and moved behind her as he caught sight of her mark. The chip he could see it just beneath the surface it was fighting with her. If it kept up she could die her body trying to heal it's self would cause to much of a strain and would lead to organ death. He quickly dove his hand into the back of her neck as a white glow came from him. He quickly removed the chip and healed her wound with little blood spill. He let out a grunt as the chip fought with him sending pain threw his body. He glared at it as he squeezed his fest around it breaking it into pieces as they burst into dust falling to the floor. He helped Dela to a table and quickly walked to the cabinet and pulled out another needle and bottle. He quickly shot the mixture up her veins as she sat there and then another mixture. One was to help reliever her pain and the other was to help her body heal it's self and learn to survive with out the stress of the chip. He walked to the sink and cleaned his hands as he watched what little of Dela's blood fade down the sink. He stared at his hands no marks or nothing from the chip though it had exploded in his hand his powers where so strange. He could move threw flesh like a ghost threw a wall with ease and grace. He could cause much damage or heal a body and his body could take anything and him live threw it without a scratch though a cold could kill him. He took a towel and whipped his face then his hands as he shifted his eyes to the others they still glowed from him unleashing his real power from once. He turned and looked back to the sink as he saw the look in Alice's eyes seeing him like that. He couldn't stand to see her eyes full of fear. He closed his eyes as he regain his control and let his power fade back to the place he locked it away inside of him. "So what do we have Alice." he said at last as he waited still not wanting to face the others yet.

Markus followed Dela as she lead the way back to the lab. He stared at Markus then looked to Dela's neck as his mouth feel open as he watched the horror that Mace unleashed. He stared in terror at how ease it was for the man to just move threw the woman's flesh and removed the object and then destroy it. By the time Mace had already given Dela the shots he was pale and frozen in place in terror and fear.He looked out of the corner of his eye as he saw little Alice there now the blond hair girl looking as if she was ready to cry. He felt his heart stop beating as the white glowing eyes stared at him instead of the calm reassuring ones he had come to love and trust. This was a side of Mace that he had never saw and one he never wished to see or ever see again. He looked back to Dela wondering if she was ok. "Y-" He stopped himself not able to say a word.

Alice gave a nod to Dela as she greeted her and followed her back to the lab. She took the chip and quickly began uploading the data and going threw it. By this time she had returned to her true self and was about to pull up the file they needed when she heard Dela then saw Mace do something she had only seen once before. Her moth fell open as she saw the white aura come from him and his eyes turn pure white along with his skin. "NO!" She yelled as she watched him cut into Dela and removed the chip then destroy it. She saw the pain that it caused him from the look she gave him as she shook her head and walked to where he was. She looked over her shoulders at the others as Markus looked at Mace as if he was a monster. She stared at them as she hung her head. "He is no monster! He is what they wanted we all are. You should have asked her though Mace. I no her answer was no as you do." She said softly as she stared back at Mace and gently placed her hand on his shoulder. She then turned as she walked back to the others. "We of the first generation are a little different from you. There was a reason why there where no reports on our full powers. As you just saw Mace is no ordinary physic or healer his powers can go far beyond that. It is scarey to think that a being can be immortal in a since and can have the power to kill or heal. Markus...please don't judge him he is still Mace and I am still Alice. But he is not alone. You only see what I want your to see I am afraid I am much darker than you want to believe. Markus I have killed men women and children with just a thought I have done many vicious things to lab workers just because I could and I could make them pay for the pain they put me threw. I guess if anyone is a monster here it is me. Mace never speaks of my past because he doesn't want to bring up how we met. Mace was the one who destroyed my city and everything I knew and every loved. The government forced him to show them his real power and chose Tojo as their target because it had the highest population. They needed to see what their weapon could do and how powerful it was. My city was whipped clean off the map there is nothing there now only sand. I survived Mace saved me though they forced him to give me to them. He fought with all he had to protect me from them. For seven months straight they test one me and probed my mind trying to learn how one girl out of a billion survived their weapons attack. Apparently unlike you and Dela and even Mace I was born with the genes and the virus. When Mace attacked that day it awaken the virus. They put a chip in me only to have it dye with in a hour due to the virus I harbor. We are not the first weapons we are only the first to survive and live. There where seven generations before ours each one of us a different from one of those each one of us holding those genes that allow us to be different. Dela Mace told you they where after you. In truth you where just in the way that night they didn't want you they wanted Zero. He harbors the same genes as you do and unfortunately the are awake and well with in him ready for him to use. ' She said as she looked to the screen and pulled up all the date on the first virus and then all members of the seven generations before them. She then pulled up her information and her virus showing that it was the original strand that the seven generations before held then pulled up lastly Zero's information they had. "What they don't know is how the Virus as they call it is activated. In normal genetics gens switch on and off. But with ours they have to be triggered. Leading to the methods that was used to make our bodies activate our genes. The virus is nothing more than our genes. The question then rises why do some of us die and others don't from it. It's simple" She said as she looked over at Mace. "It's genetics."

Hresvelgr

Old 06-19-2011, 07:38 PM

Delilah did not even have time to react as suddenly she was pulled back. Her world went dark right away as she felt herself falling forward. In reality as soon as the chip left her body, her body started to heal every little cut and bruise automatically. She was sleeping, completely out of it and her surroundings were a mystery. Her breathing was sporadic from the sudden stress on her body, but it was slowly improving. Her hands moved, opening and closing slowly from the extra electricity the chip had shot threw her. Messing with her nervous system. Although after a few mere minutes, everything slowed down as it was healed normally. Putting Delilah into a peaceful trance.

Nero watched as Mace ripped threw Delilah's neck, pulling out their problems from her neck. Although the look in Mace's eyes, the white aura. Nero's mouth opened wide hear Alice scream. Before Nero could even register what had just happened, Delilah was laying on the table. Her skin seemed to shift and change, some red, some purple. It faded to her normal tanned color as Mace washed blood off of his hands. Something he would know Nero would not like. Alice spoke suddenly, breaking the seemly eternal tension in the room. She walked over towards them after. Explaining everything in full. Nero found himself unable to say a thing. Looking towards his friend Zero who found out what he truly was.

Zero moved towards his sister as Alice spoke. crossing his arms and leaning on the table. He had his back turned towards Alice, but because he did not want to show his expression. He honestly did not know what to make of it. He had this genetic problem with him. But was it activated? He did not feel any different from his sister. When had she first discovered her powers? He tried to think back, trying to find something out of the normal. But nothing came to mind. He never questioned his sister, mainly because she knew she did her best to protect him. But this virus, was it going to kill him? Zero honestly was scared. Not sure what to make of it. "I will not let them take you." He heard suddenly. Turning to see Delilah sitting up. He was shocked since minutes ago she seemed close to death.

"They will have to tear me limb from limb." She rubbed the temples on her forehead a bit. Delilah looked to her brother, only seeing him for a couple of seconds. Worry was spread on her face, somehow Delilah had to know after all. They were siblings. She remembered the few days after going to the middle east. She was shot seven times. It was then he was brought to a lab. Although everything in between getting shot and waking up in a lab, Delilah was not sure what happened. But she ended up there where she remained for quite some time. "You should be laying down you idiot." Zero said to his sister with a small heart-warming chuckle. "Soo.. I will get to have superpowers and such?" Zero asked. He understood everything Alice had just said, just was not sure the questions to ask or really how to react just yet...

Lady Chello

Old 06-19-2011, 07:59 PM

Alice closed her eyes as she gave a nod. "yes but our "powers,gifts cure" What ever you wish to call it are activated under intense stress or pain. It would taking something about to kill you for your power to show themselves." She looked to Markus as she hung her head. "Let him go Mace he...needs time. I have a cake to finish."She said as she left the room and went to finish up her cake. She didn't know what to do or say now not around the other and most defiantly not around Nero she was now a freak. She really like him but now there was no way she could get close to him. She finished the cake and cleaned up her mess then changed into a hoodie and walked to the beach this time much closer to the house. She took a set in the sand and stared at the waves as they came in wondering what to do.

Makrus shook his head as he turned and left. He didn't wait he went straight to his room and locked the door. He grabbed his headphones and pullged them into his stereo and sat in his room lost in his thoughts wanting to drown them out.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-19-2011, 08:37 PM

"So no, you are not allowed to have them." Delilah told him after Alice finished speaking. Getting a slight glare from Zero. Although they were only kidding around like siblings. As they normally did under circumstances like these. Even at their parents funeral, they told small jokes to each other. Not out of disrespect, but to make each other feel better. "You should go get something to eat. When was the last time you ate anyway?" Delilah asked him suddenly. "Yesterday maybe around lunch." Zero said with a shrug. Only to get a small shove from Delilah. "Go eat something. I'll talk to you later..." She said to him as Zero nodded, turning to leave after Markus. 'Not cake!" She thought after hearing what Alice said. Shaking her head slightly, she noticed Mace was the only one left in the room.

"I don't think you are a monster."
She said quietly to Mace. Seeing his sadness. "I felt my body ripping it self apart, putting itself back together, and ripping again. I don't think I have even experienced that much pain in a long time. Even when I got shot." She said with a shrug. Laying back down and turning onto her side so she could face Mace. She was still not feeling very well, but wanted to make Zero feel better. Which he seemed to now after all. "I am trying to say thank you if it was hard to tell. I am a bit worried. I lost control in a few of my tests... Okay, in almost every test they gave me. That was why I was given the chip in the first place. Although you probably already know this, right?"

Zero went down to the kitchen after Alice had just left, seeing the cake sitting on the counter. He looked around, seeing if anyone was watching before cutting himself a slice with a bit smile.

Nero saw Alice leave, and followed her. Finding her on the beach. Quietly he tiptoed up behind her, which was normally hard to do. Seeing as how she seemed to know his every move. Carefully, not to startle her, Nero sat down, pulling her into his lap and resting his head on her head. Watching the waves crash. He did not say anything, mainly because he did not feel the need to say a thing to her. Nero liked to think actions showed louder than words. After all if you were complimenting someone while punching them in the face.. well you know.

Lady Chello

Old 06-19-2011, 09:30 PM

Mace turned as he leaned against the the sink and chuckled. "Yes you are correct I do. Just as if you could have seen my track record I was the same way only worse. A chip couldn't stop me it took the death of the only family I had left for me to learn control of mine. You do know you just gave him the idea to eat the cake and he is right." He said as he walked to where Dela was and looked into her eyes. " I am sorry for that. I am a monster but I am one trying to help others. It may not count for much. But I do believe we should get you feeling better first. Besides you want lose control of your powers not while Zero and Nero are around anyhow. Me I'm good you couldn't kill me." He said as he gave her a smile.

Alice froze as she felt some one near her. She held her breath as she felt some one gently pull her into their lap. A soft smile appeared on her lips as she felt Nero there and leaned against him. She gently took his hands and held them as she looked them over and smiled seeing the calases on his fingers from the strings of his guitar. "My brother was on tour. I was sick that day they rushed me to the hospital. I had a fever of a 104 . I hated hospitals. He left in the middle of the tour and came home and took me from that place breaking many rules and even fighting with our parents to make sure I didn't stay there only to vanish in a blink of a eye with the others. You would have liked him as everyone else did. He was a amazing guitarist. We spent hours together playing. I quite playing and hated to hear music for the longest after that day. " she said as she stared at her hands along side his. "Mace is not the monster I am and I can't stop it. Please Don't get close to me I beg you Nero I do not want to hurt you. Mace,Dela, and Markus are good people." She said as she sat there.

Markus walked into the kitchen as he arched a brow at Zero. He laughed as he shook his head. "That is not healthy for you. Come one you need some real food." He said as he open the frig and peered in. "We have just about anything you want." He said as he pulled out all kinds of veggies then threw them in the air as black aura appeared around them. He smiled as he watched them fall into the pan he had put on the stove and heard them starting to sizzle thanks to the grease he had put in there. He pulled down the noodles and put them on to boil. He stirred the veggies and added in some strips of beef then let it cooked. After the noodles where done he drained them and mixed the veggies and beef into the pot with them and grabbed two bowls and put one on the counter for Zero. He took his set as he began to eat his stir fry with his green tea for drink. He had placed one beside Zero not sure if he would drink it or not.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-19-2011, 10:47 PM

"No one here is a monster. I'm getting sick of that word." Delilah said to him, sitting up and throwing each of her legs on either side of him as she sat on the table. Delilah leaned back against her hands. "I know he will, but at least it is something. He never cooks for himself, and normally just goes out to eat if he isn't home." She told him. "After all Zero had to learn to take care of himself for the most part while she was away. Although he always had money and a home." Delilah paused, leaning forward to rest her head against his chest for a second. Although quickly realized what she was doing and pulled back. Leaning back against her arms. "It does count a lot to me. And your right, I probably won't." She laughed slightly at his comment about himself. "I would never dream of it." She smiled back at him. Then suddenly something dawned on her. "We have a gig tonight! Damn it." Delilah said, standing up, using the table for support.

As she spoke, Nero wrapped his arms around her. Pulling her tighter. "I'm sorry Alice." He spoke softly into her ear. "But I'm not going to listen to you. Your not the boss of me after all." He said with a slight chuckle. "I am afraid you are stuck with me for a while. I know we haven't known each other for a while, but I like you a lot. Strange I know. I feel like I want to protect you, even though I know I really can't. But holding you in times like these.. well I hope it helps even a little." He said softly to her as a wave came up and tickled their feet. Possibly wetting the bottoms of Nero's pants. But she did not care.

Zero broke out into laughter as Markus came in. Knowing he had heard Delilah. "Nothing green please!" Zero said to the older male, watching him cook. Which was one skill Zero had tried to learn. It ended up with him putting a stove fire out a couple of times. It even took Zero over forty five minutes to boil water. He kept it on low since he was afraid of it getting too hot. Yes, chef of the year right here. "Wow, that looks good!" Zero said as he took his bowl and tea. Sitting down at the table. Already picking around the veggies.

Lady Chello

Old 06-30-2011, 02:07 AM

Mace stared at Dela as he gave a nod. "Then we better get you feeling better and get your band together. I guess that we better make you feel better. And get your band together. I hope you don't mind if you have a date for tonight." He said as he walked to the cabinit and pulled out another vile and gave her a shot of it. "This will make you feel like you are king of the world and you will sleep great tonight." HE said as he smiled at her.

Alice sat there as her eyes widen hearing him. She blushed slightly as they sat there and laughed as the water hit their feet. "You are crazy Nero. Why would you want to protect me." She said as she smiled slightly. She relaxed in his arms as she looked at the water as it came in. "I feel the same way."Her eyes widen again as she got the message from Mace. "Come on beach boy we have a concert to get you ready for. If you like pizza afterwards. I hope you don't mind that if I come."

Markus smiled as he ignored the boy picking out the veggies. "Thanks Alice taught me." He said as he walked to to the counter and ate his food. "So what do you think of Alice's cake? Well at lest now Dela can't be mad at us I mean you are eating even if you did eat the cake first I want tell her thought. I am more afraid of what she would do to me." He said in a playful tone as he laughed thinking about the woman smacking him in the back of the head.

Hresvelgr

Old 07-01-2011, 03:01 AM

Delilah held her arm out for the shot of whatever it was. It could have been heroin for all she knew. "Not at all. I'm sure I will be murdered by some fan girl by the end of the night." Delilah said with a laugh. It was not uncommon for fangirls to go crazy after all. Although it did take her a second to realize Mace was practically asking her out. He pressed the shot into her, and Delilah's eyes widened. Objects around the room started to float for a couple of seconds before Delilah shook her head. regaining control. Everything set itself down slowly. "What did you just inject me with?"

"Why would I? Why would I not?" Nero said. Answering her question with another question. He was teasing her in some small fun way. Making her laugh at his bad jokes. When Alice relaxed in his arm, Nero squeezed a bit. Hugging her lightly. Enough to show he cared, but not enough to harm her. Nero was being very gentle, yet blunt at the same time. A smile crossed his lips when he heard her speak. "Yes yes, that silly little thing. Delilah I hope if feeling better." Nero said as he stood up, offering a hand to Alice. "I would like that actually."

Zero simply laughed as Markus mentioned his sister beating him. Which Zero know she would not do. Well maybe with the left over strength she had from beating Zero... but in reality Delilah would simply drag Zero to the kitchen and force feed him good food. She had done it before. "I think it was very good! I would have another slice if I didn't think she would hurt me." He even made a fake shutter at the joke. "Naw, but really we have a show to get to soon."

Lady Chello

Old 07-03-2011, 02:38 AM

Mace smiled and and chuckled as he gave her a wink. "Lets just say you'll thank me later. It is feel good syrup." He said as he grinned. "Well lets get the children together and let Alice get you guys dressed and ready for tonight. I guess she'll get to dress me and Markus. We can't be caught there." He said.

Alice smiled as she heard him and laugh. She blushed a little and she took his hand and stood with him. She looked back to the ocean as she knew this was only the beginning they hunt would not stop for any of them. "You are not safe now Nero." She said as it pained her to face that fact. She looked at his hands as she took his other and studied them. She closed her eyes as she let out a breath and quickly open them as she heard voices. She moved back from him as she saw fan girls gasping seeing Nero with her. She let her hair fall in her face hiding her from them as she heard their thoughts hating what she heard form them. Nero was a decant guy not some boy toy the girls wanted him to be. She stood there as the girls began to gather fading into the back ground as she kept her eyes on him not wanting him to get hurt.

Hresvelgr

Old 07-07-2011, 03:17 PM

Delilah glanced to a clock on the wall. They had about three hours before the show had to start. Which was not a lot of time, but their instruments were already at the location. Their good ones any how. She hoped off the table stretching. "I think I could thank you right now. But it should be an exciting show. One thing about working for the government, most of the money goes to them. About sixty percent. Then we donate half of what we get to a local charity. I will have to speak to our manager and the boys about that change. Cutting the government." Delilah said with a slight smirk.

Nero looked as he was surrounded by girls. Most of them holding out notebooks for him to sign, or even asking him to sign body parts. Which Nero did gladly. He lost sight of Alice, but had a feeling she was watching him. "Hello ladies. I hope to see you all at the show tonight." He said with a smile to his fans. "If you excuse me, I must go get ready. Probably hunt down Zero." He said as he slowly made his way out of the crowd. Looking for Alice.

Lady Chello

Old 07-08-2011, 12:11 AM

Alice vanished as she made her way back to the over size house. She walked passed Markus and Zero heading straight for her room. She didn't blink a eyes as she passed the others and her door shut behind her. She walked to her dresser as she tapped the table as music began to play. She walked to her bed and laid down on it as she put her headphones on lessing to the music as she drowned out her feelings. It up set her for Nero to just forget about her. She drifted off to sleep tired from the day.

Mace smile as he gave a nod. "I am glad to hear that." He froze as he turned looking to the door as he walked to it poping his head out seeing Alice walk pass in a hurry. "Alice" He said as he stared at her and shook his head as the door shut. He hung his head as he let out a breath. "You know you I have a feeling that I just can't win with them." He said as he knew something had up set Alice. "I hope your Nero didn't take a liking to Alice. I don't know what happen but I know Alice is not happy and want be friendly to who ever up set her. Well lets go get some food I will let her rest for a while. "

Markus laughed as he looked up from his food as he watched Alice walk by. "Alice?" He said as he saw her. He looked around as he saw Zero. "Dang it can't win for losing in this house.' He said as he walked to the stove and pulled out a pan as he began mixing pancake batter and making pancakes. "She loves pancakes." He said as he shook his head.