Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 03:01 PM

New York City is a great town. There are amazing lights, excellent stores, and rocking cafe's. But there is also crime, death, and danger. New York is being terrorized by a Gryffin. No one knows where it came from or why it is attacking New York City. But there is a secret group called the Protecters searching for the one of the prophecy. These are fighters, good magicians, and healers. They look for the person of hte prophecy. The one who's choice will change the present and the future of New York and possibly the World. Along the way there will be run ins with the dark cult who is protecting the gryffin and the Evil Morganna who is trying to take over and the one who summoned the gryffin. Will the Gryffin find the choosen one before them? Which side will the choosen one choose? And is there only one Gryffin? Join the RP to find out.

Name:Rena
What Side:Gryffins
Bio:As I gryffin I will not go into my long past. Most recently I have decided to attack humans. Its really fun especially hearing them breake in my talons.
Picture:

Rules:

Pm your profile.
You can't all be good.
Use what ever weapons you want.
You can be one of three things: a warrior, a magician associated with white magic, or a healer.
Keep it pg 13.
The gryffin is invencible. Only weakened by the choosen one.

Profile Skeleton:

Name:
Bio:
Picture: No descriptions and anime only.

My Character:

Name: Harmony
What Side: neither. knows nothing about them.
Bio: Harmony has always been a special girl. She is smart and intelligent. She doesn't get out much since the Gryffin attacks over city started. She has no clue how special she is or that she is the one who will stop the half lion half eagle beast. She has a big choice in her future.
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampHunterX13666
Name: Angellous (Angel)
What side?: Protectors
Bio: He has been doubted becasue of his appearance, choice of weapon and the fact that the rest of his family is on the evil side. But he fights for the protectors, he picked up his father's scythe when he was young and trained with it, then he made his own, having it get enchanted by a very powerful magic user, it has the ability of an elemental, so he does when he is in contact with his scythe, it's bloody bladed appearnace is a special affect of the meatl he found for the blade and makes him seem ominous to his enemies, and sometimes his allies.
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finx
Name:Finx Sunfara
What side:protectors
Bio:Finx doesnt really hate gryffins she just does whats she's told. At one time she and rena were good friends but things happen. Now Finx is fighting her as a warrior mage.
Picture:
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by happydeath
Name: Yukio Horiuchi
What Side: Gryffins
Bio: Yukio's past is mostly unknown even to himself; but all he remembers is that he lived with his dad for some time of his own life. His father was a human so that explained mostly why Yukio could change between the form of a gryffin and a human. Although, one day when the main gryffin had come swooping down killing Yukio's own father and taking Yukio himself to become one of it's followers. He didn't like that one bit, but accepted it after a while helping the gryffin kill innocent people. It wasn't exactly a job he wanted to do, but rather it was a job he was demanded to do.
Picture:
Gryffin form

Human Form

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 05-15-2011 at 09:10 PM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 09:32 PM

Harmony walked along the sidewalk. She was safe so far cause the gryffin was no where around at the moment.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-14-2011, 09:36 PM

Angel was walking around making sure the griffin wasen't attacking anyone, his scythe in hand. He had looked around and saw a girl, but saw she wasen't in any danger, he was kind of shy and he scared people so he didn't go over and talk to her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 09:50 PM

Harmony kept her hands in her pocket. Then there was a sreeching from above. Harmony looked up and saw the Gryffin flying above. It spotted her and dove down at her.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-14-2011, 10:15 PM

Angel then heard and saw the griffon, he ran and slashed at it as it dove, just before it got to the girl. His scythe got it barely, not making a scratch. He was getting tired of that. He would use it to defend the girl, or fight until it flew off.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 10:22 PM

The Gryffin screeched at him and clawed at him and threw him out of the way and grabbed the girl. Harmony struggled in its grip.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-14-2011, 10:36 PM

He falls to the ground, but gets upo in time to holster his scythe to his back and grab a good hold of the girl, he hoped his weight would cause it henderance. He had her by his arms wrapped around her torso, and he had a good hold so if it tried to shake him off it would fail. He used his leg to tuch his scythe. he then used a minor fire spell to burn the griffons claw, he hoped that it would make he griffon let go.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 10:40 PM

Rena is unaffected by the fire. She gave a little chuckle and swung her talons so thaqt he slammed into the side of a wall.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-14-2011, 10:49 PM

He felt it, but still held on. He thought quickly. He had to do something, he would probably just keep hold and protect this girl at all costs, he felt that if he didn't the whole world would perish.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 10:50 PM

"let go little protector," Rena said. She used her beak to peck at his hands.

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 05-14-2011 at 11:03 PM..

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-14-2011, 10:54 PM

He winced each time she hit, but didn't flatter in his grip. "Why don't you?" he said.

((do we want Harmony to do something special out of fear and not know how she did it?))

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 10:55 PM

(i am thinking about it. i will think while i am in the bathtub brb.)

"because i have plans for her" she siad. she bit his finger and tried prying it off.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-14-2011, 10:59 PM

He punches her and gets his grip again, just as good, he had gotten her off of his finger, he could feel that it was bleeding, like his hands were, but ignored that for now.

((alright, that would be a coo lthing, then the gryffin will be more determined to get her.))

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 11:02 PM

Rena screeched and pecked at his back and head.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-15-2011, 02:38 AM

He continues to hold on, not even getting phased by this, he had gone through worse, and he will save this girl at all costs. He was determined. "So, what's your name?" he asked, trying to make small talk, he found it funny and he knew she'd find it pretty stupid at a time like this.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-15-2011, 02:39 AM

[who did you ask that too]

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-15-2011, 02:41 AM

((Harmony. lolz))

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-15-2011, 02:42 AM

"are you kidding me. Is that appropriate right now" harmony said.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-15-2011, 02:45 AM

"Well, I suppose not, but seeing as how i'm trying to save you, I would like to know your name." he said. "Oh this is a bit awkward, but I apologize." he said, he then shifted his weight and moved his hands, avoiding any weird spots and got a hold of the gryffin's other claw, a good one too. "That's better." he said. He hoped he didn't scare her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-15-2011, 03:00 AM

"the name is harmony," she said. "fine boy. don't let go" Rena said. They were now over the camp for the Gryffin peple now. She dropped Them both on a pile of Hay and they were grabbed by people and pulled off the hay.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-15-2011, 03:07 AM

He knew these were gryffin, he got free and took his scythe out, cutting many around them up. He missed harmnoy on purpose. "Name's ANgel, ANd I'm going to save you today." he said. He was at the ready. He put himself in between Harmony and the gryffin fighters.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-15-2011, 03:14 AM

"Hmm a talented little protecter aren't you," Rena said. Her talon glew and his scythe flew into it. She snapped it in half. "Take them to the dungeons" she said. The fighters grabbed them and took them into the dungeons. They threw them in and locked the door.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-15-2011, 03:18 AM

He smiled, as he sat here, his scythe was in the ground repairing itself, no one knew about this magical addition to his scythe but him and a handfull of people who managed it. He knew it would find him, traveling in the ground unnoticed once it was repaired. "Dam, someone else managed that one." he said softly out loud.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-15-2011, 03:21 AM

"what one" harmony asked.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-15-2011, 03:29 AM

"Broke my scythe, but it's no big deal, it will repair itself within the next 24 hours, and I can fight if need be until then." he said. "As we speak I can feel it repairing itself underground." he was speaking softly so no enemies would hear him.