SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 06-05-2011, 05:13 AM

"To tell the truth I don't need to study for anything. I never do. It just inplants itself into my brain. If you need help with anything I'll help you." Beyond was telling the truth. He NEVER studied unless he didn't remember something by heart. School work just stayed there in his head ready for use. He saw Scott taking out math and did the same. Stella decided to take a nap on beyond's lap.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-05-2011, 05:18 AM

Scott looked up at him when he started talk then nodded saying "That's alright I normally study on my own so I don't usually need help." he didn't want to sound rude but he never needed help unless he was really stuck but that rarely ever did. He looked back down at his page and started working on the questions.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-05-2011, 05:22 AM

"Okay, I'll be studying the stuff we haven't covered yet. Beyond flipped to the page after their current chapter and began to fill out problems. In truth he normally knew the material before the teacher made them learn it. Stella woke up from her nap and jumped from Beyond's lap to Scott's. She then decided to nap on said lap.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-05-2011, 05:44 AM

Scott looked down at his lap when he felt something jump onto it, seeing that it was Stella and that she was sleeping he sighed softly and went back to working on math.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-05-2011, 05:47 AM

Beyond looked up when Scott sighed and figured it was Stella. He continued to stare at Scott however taking in his features. He needed to stop staring but he couldn't. This was not good!

(Stella. The perfect fill in when you can't get at least 5 sentences. You can control Stella too if you want.)

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-05-2011, 05:58 AM

{Alright thanks}

When Scott finished with math he closed the text book and put it back into his back pack and pulled out his science text book, flipping it open he moved slightly. When he moved Stella woke up and climbed up and onto the table sitting between him and Beyond and stared at Beyond with her head tilted slightly. Scott flipped threw his binder and when he got to the page he needed he stoped and looked at Stella, seeing that she was looking at Beyond he looked up at him. Seeing that he was looking at him he smiled a little then said "You know you don't have study in here if you don't want to I know that I am not really the best person for this." He looked back at Stella then at Beyond again before looking back at his text book and began to read threw the page.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-05-2011, 06:05 AM

Stella had been trying to start a staring contest with Beyond but since he was looking at Scott was unable to. "No, I don't mind! I think you're a great person! Really I think you're kind of-" He slapped a hand over his mouth and faced palmed himself with his other hand. He had been about to say cute! He had so been about to say cute! He had only talked to Scott today! It must have been a side effect of staring to long!

(Oh god I need to stop doing this to Beyond! XD But it's so fun!)

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-05-2011, 08:37 PM

Scott finished a question before he heard Beyond say anything, when he did he looked up at him and listened seeing him cover his mouth and cover his face with his other hand he thought about it for a moment. He looked at him confused then asked "I'm kind of what?" He closed his text book and binder leaving them on the table while he waited for Beyond to answer, to him he was acting a little weird but he had only just met him. He reached out and started to pet Stella seeing as he was done all of the studying for today.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-05-2011, 08:45 PM

(Yay, another eggy! ^_^)

"Uh....... Cool!" Beyond did think Scott was cool so he wasn't really lying that much. Stella rubbed against Scott's hand. Getting pet was something she loved. "I'm sorry if I act weird. When I start to ramble it's the only way to stop myself. I normally only do it around people I'm comfortable with. Not that you make me uncomfortable or anything." Scott was eating at his brain! God, he was an idiot!.

(Beyond was the idiot not Scott.)

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-05-2011, 08:57 PM

{Lol}

Scott nodded at Beyond then said "Umm thanks you are too", he didn't really know how to reply to that so he tried to answer it the best he could. He continued to pet Stella and smiled looking at Beyond saying "Only a little weird but that's alright I don't mind at all." When he looked up at the clock he saw that his next class was going to start soon and he wanted to put his extra binders in his locker before the next class. He put his binder and text book back in his back pack and stood up saying "I have to go to my locker now."

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-05-2011, 08:59 PM

"Okay. I'll come too I guess." Stella rushed to the bag and jumped in after Beyond put up his things. Scott's locker was across from his so he knew where it was. They were probably the rarest people in the school. They had every class together and their lockers were separate from each other. It was quite weird but Beyond wasn't complaining. Their next class was also next to their lockers.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-05-2011, 09:16 PM

Scott nodded nad walked out of study hall and down the halls until he reached his locker, placing his bag on the ground he unlocked his locker and opened it. It was all orginaized so that he could find what he needed easily, he opened his back pack and placed the binders and text books that he wasn't using back in his locker. He stood up and locked his locker again then picked up his back pack and looked at Beyond saying "Do you need to get anything from your locker?" H wanted to be nice and in case he needed something he did come with him to his locker so it would be nice to return the favor.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-05-2011, 09:35 PM

Beyond shook his head. "Nope. Let's head to class." He said this just as the bell rang and students filled the hallway. Beyond slipped into the class door dragging Scott by the wrist with him. He then sat in his seat and waited for every one else to come.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-05-2011, 09:44 PM

Scott walked into the class behind Beyond even though he was getting pulled by his wrist, when Beyond sat down Scott went to the back of the class and sat in his normal seat by the window and pulled out his books. He sat and waited for the rest of the class to come in so that the class could start.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-05-2011, 09:48 PM

When class started it was another test. Beyond finished in 10 minutes like always and started to write. He yawned and continued his note. He wasn't going to pass it. He was going to slip it into a friend's locker. She was right in front of him and she was his best friend. Stella slept in his bag unmoving.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-05-2011, 09:52 PM

Scott wrote the test then when he finished he looked out the window, he had a blank piece of paper and was doodling. He couldn't wait for class to be over then he could go home and study some more.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-05-2011, 09:57 PM

The class bell rang and Beyond stretched. School was over and he would hang out with Mandy at home. She turned in her seat. "Let's go." Mandy's parents were away so she was staying with Beyond. It was okay. Before he left he walked over to Scott and handed him a piece of paper. "See you later and if you need anything call me." He then left with Mandy and they waited out front in the school. Beyond could drive and so could Mandy but Beyond didn't want to leave just yet. "See you at home Beyond." Mandy called as she walked to her car and Beyond waved. He would drive his motorcycle. He didn't know why he wasn't leaving.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-05-2011, 10:04 PM

Scott was collecting his books when Beyond handed him the piece of paper, he nodded then said "Yea see you around" he put the piece of papper in his pocket and stood up. He would read it when he got home, he walked out of the class and went to his locker and grabbed his jacket. He was going to walk home from school seeing as he didn't live that far away. He walked out of the school and down the stairs towards the sidewalk.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-05-2011, 10:08 PM

Beyond noticed Scott starting to walk home. "Hey, Scott!" He called after him and ran to him. "Need a ride?" He asked. If he did Beyond would give him one. Other wise Beyond would just go home. Stella peeked her head out of the bag once she deemed her presence safe. She bobbed her head at Scott and darted back in grabbing the strawberry leaves. she held them out to him.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-05-2011, 10:12 PM

Scott looked back when he heard someone call out to him, seeing that it was Beyond he smiled then walked back saying "I don't live that far away but if you could that would be nice." He looked at Stella and smiled at her shaking his head then looked back up at Beyond saying "You know I thought that you ment see you tomorrow not once we got out of school." He smiled and chuckled a little he looked around then said "So where's your car?"

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-05-2011, 10:22 PM

"Actually I have a motorcycle. I hope you're okay with that." Stella held up the leaves more trying to make Scott notice her gift. "Actually I had planned that but you got out before I was gone." Beyond chuckled and grabbed the leaves from Stella. "Here. If you don't take it she might bite you." It was true. Stella bit those who didn't take her gift.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-05-2011, 10:29 PM

Scott smiled then took the leaves saying "Alright then" he looked down at Stella then said "Thanks", he looked back at Beyond then said "A motorcycle is fine I just didn't think that you would have one." He smiled and laughed at little then said "I wanted to get home before dinner but I alway leave right after school."

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-05-2011, 10:33 PM

Beyond smiled and led Scott to his motorcycle. It was black with a red chibi like skull on it. Stella burrowed deep into the bag to be safe from flying out and the motorcycle's loud noise. Beyond hopped on and started it. "Hop on." He smiled.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-05-2011, 10:36 PM

Scott followed Beyond to his motorcycle and watched as he got on, he smiled then got on when Beyond told him to then said "I live three blocks from here." He put his back pack over his shoulders then said "Ready when ever you are."

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-05-2011, 10:56 PM

Beyond nodded and started to drive the motorcycle to his house. They were there quickly and Beyond parked the motorcycle. "See you later, Scott." He flashed him a charming smile.