raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-11-2011, 03:52 PM

The next morning dawned bright and early, and Stephan rolled out of his bed. With a small grin to himself, he dressed in another sharp suit with a blue tie that was almost the same color as Konane's hair. As he knotted the tie around his neck, he thought of her...and shrugged it off. There were no messages for him this morning, so he had his breakfast of oatmeal and fruit before heading outside to check on Konane again. He climbed up and peered in just as her morning fish were tossed in. "Good morning," he said, looking at her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-11-2011, 08:42 PM

She was just starting to wake up when the fish were drop in to her tank. "Good morning to you as well I hope you are doing well today." Konane says to him as she was up at the top of the water for now. sooner are later she would chase after the fish to eat some of them. she would never get use to the humans that comes to visit each day.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-11-2011, 08:49 PM

Stephan crouched next to the tank, but he didn't sit like he had the night before. The water might get on his suit for one thing; he had a meeting planned for later that day with a bunch of investors. His main point of the interview was to be able to show off his pretty mermaid....they would all love her, he was sure. He didn't particularly like business things, but he was looking forward to letting Konane be on display. However, he would much rather sit with his feet dangling in the water of her pool and listen to her musical voice...."I'm fine Konane," he replied. "Your dolphin is supposed to arrive today or tomorrow."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-11-2011, 09:13 PM

Konane smiles at hearing about the dolphin she wonder's if would be male are female? then giggles at Stephan with a happy smile on her face to him. before swimming down deep in the water to grab a fish to eat. her hunger was starting to make her feel hungry form sleeping. she chase's after 2fish as the same time but grabs the slower one out of the two. she eats the fish then swims back up the the human man. "I can't wait to find out if it's a baby dolphin are not. are what gender it will be hopefully it will not have a name all ready." she says in happy yet a excited tone of voice when speaking. the mermaid did not know about his plan to show her off to yet more humans.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-11-2011, 09:27 PM

Business was a dreadful bore to Stephan; he put up with it because, as he ran a pretty huge enterprise, it was expected that he did a lot of the decision making himself. However, sometimes he felt as trapped as Konane in her little tank....he always had to be close to a phone, and his business partners expected to be able to call upon him pretty much anytime of the day. His one enjoyment was seeing his animals...it was an escape from running every which way. The lions, the tigers, the leopards...and his prize, the mermaid diving along the water as he watched, mesmerized. Catching himself staring, he shook his head sharply. "It's a male calf, I believe," he said, nodding softly. "A Pacific black and white dolphin."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-11-2011, 10:13 PM

"Can I pick out the name if it's boy are a girl? I hope my giant shell will come in soon it better be dead. the live ones all ways have to be tickled to death if you want to get out of one." she says since mermaids can talk with some sea animals. yet they can not talk to sharks are octopus at all but only a few of the merpeople race. can talk to dolphins are understand what they try tell them. Konane would basically be this calf's fake mom and maybe teach it things. unless there human master wants to teach it tricks.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-11-2011, 10:25 PM

He chuckled softly, glad that she was excited about the dolphin coming to join her in the tank. When she was actually happy, she could actually look pretty and had that radiant glows of mermaids....or, her own glow. He hoped that the dolphin and mermaid got along, because he himself was actually starting to look forward to the dolphin as well. Of course, each new addition made him really happy, and he always managed a feeling of really big excitement as a new animal came to join his enclosure. The finding of them, the haggling over the price, the wait...it was all worth it once he could sit back and watch the animals exploring their new enclosures. "You can choose the name," he promised, glad to give that for her. "And I think the shell is dead."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-11-2011, 11:44 PM

Konane swims up closer to Stephan a big happy smile on her face. so far there had been no humans watching her swim around in her tank. which made her more happy but knew sooner are later some would come by. she is just starting get use to the human male that put her in this tank. to bad she could not swim in deep ocean sea any more look in sunk ships. "Oh thank you and I guess you can be a nice guy even if you are a human. maybe I won't try splash people any more with my tail." Konane says recalling for the first time she was in the tank for first hole month. she would try to splash water on any one that would come near her. using her tail even try get the people watching her wet are people work for him.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-13-2011, 05:14 AM

Seeing as her fish had already been delivered for the day, it was the two of them alone for the moment. He had his glasses out today, then shoved them up on the top of his head so that he could look at her without the shading of the lenses. Of course, for the first month she had splashed anyone who dared to get even close to her...he remembered well her tail swishing over the edge of the tank and making water go every which way. The humans had loved it...to him, it had all been part of the reason that he had staid away from her for so long. Rather, as she came to get used to it, he found himself spending more and more time sitting with the tank. She needed some sort of friendship, and he figured that he might as well make her comfortable. As she said he was a nice guy, he chuckled and let some of her water run through his fingers. Nice and fresh, kept that way by her pumps that he himself had designed. So she decided that he was nice then? That was an improvement to her anger. "I'm sure some of them would be happy with that, but the kids wouldn't like it nearly as much if you stopped splashing. Maybe you could just splash some of them."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-13-2011, 05:36 AM

"Maybe I'll splash around sometimes and I hope the dolphin will like. be a sweet,cute and maybe friendly I don't have any friends here at all." she says in a soft,quite yet sad tone of voice while letting her hands. stay in the water her gill's were mostly on er lower half of her body. the mermaid would love to have a friend around here. even if they can't talk maybe if she try's talk to the human. that stop by her tank maybe they would say something back to her?

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-13-2011, 05:42 AM

He knew that she wasn't happy there, but a part of him selfishly wanted to keep her there. Maybe someday he would return her to her ocean that she loved, but that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. No sooner would a collector of fine art toss out a Monet in mint condition...he loved all of his creatures. The animals such as lions and tigers had fascinated him since he was a little girl, and Konane was no different. Despite himself, he took the hand that had been splashing water absently and held it out to her...a sign of peace. Maybe she would be happy if he gave her everything she asked for, but probably she would only be happy back in the ocean. "You have one friend, if you want it," he said, cocking his head.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-13-2011, 05:54 AM

Konane notice Stephan's hand that he was holding out to her. she slowly swim's closer to him then moves one of her arms out of the water. moving her right arm to his hand then use's her right hand to put in to his own hand. but was unsure what to do after putting her hand in to his. merpeople then shake hands like human's do when meeting each other. she blush's a bit this was the first time she ever touch a human before.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-13-2011, 06:00 AM

He didn't know what he was expecting...slimy skin? Cold, clammy? Weird? What he wasn't even sure of was whether the mermaid would choose to take his hand or not. It might be a sign of aggression or anger or who knew what....his brown eyes watched carefully as she swam closer and took his hand in hers. Her skin felt nice all in all, not cold and clammy like he thought it would be. She felt rather human instead of fishy. Smiling a little, he shook her hand warmly and released it again. Was this her first time touching a human? Well...he hoped that she was okay with the touch. "To humans, this means that we're friends now," he explained carefully...then thought a moment and offered her his sunglasses as well. They were his favorite pair and he was partial to them, but he wanted her to have a symbol of their friendship.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-13-2011, 06:24 AM

"I'm happy to be your friend and please keep your item. but if you find any jewelry form a sunk ship. can I at lest have a necklace? but here I'll give you one of my bracelets to keep." Konane says to Stephan as she takes her hand away form his hand. to use her left hand to get the bracelet off of her right wrist. once she get's it off she hand's it to him. yes the mermaid's as well there people know about jewelry were she is form. she had love swim in to a big sunk ship try find new things bring back in to town. her mother would sometimes keep a few for her self. yet sell the other jewelry are trade it to others for something the would need.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-13-2011, 08:08 PM

Most guys were too manly to even think about putting on the bracelet, but he thought they were pretty. Pretty on her, maybe. But he didn't mind being a little unmanly. He was probably one of the guys that would wear pink because he was comfortable with being a male. With a grin, he took the bracelet from her hand and slid it onto his own wrist. It was barely a fit, but it did fit on his wrist. Smiling, he shook his wrist a little to let it rattle. How sweet of her...he knew how little she had with her from the ocean. "Thank you for the bracelet," he said to her. "I'll see what I can do about a necklace for you." He straightened again as the first humans began to trickle in for the sight of Konane on the water. His sunglasses were one of his prized things, as he could look ten times cooler and suave with them on. He gave her a grin, hoping that that would get her through the day.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-13-2011, 10:57 PM

Konane sighs out as she notice the human's that were starting to come. she then let's go of his hand then drive's back in to the water. starting to swim around chasing after a fish for now since. she had yet to finish her breakfast yet before they had got hear. due to talking with Stephan so much like the day before. the mermaid flash's him a smile before he leaves her tank unsure what he dose all day. but hope the human's would not mind a dolphin would be joining her soon.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-14-2011, 01:57 AM

He smiled at her smile...his own turned warm as he climbed down the steps and back towards the house in the distance. Maybe, rather than show his business meeting the mermaid trapped in her tank, he would instead take them to see his newest lion in his cage instead. Her eyes on his made him smile even as he went to the drudgery of the business of stocks and investors, and he whistled to himself even as he went through the day. It was strange, wondering if she was happy within her tank. His investors saw the lions, the tigers, the bears...but not the mermaid. Towards the end of the day, after his dinner, he pulled out an old olive box from a corner and opened it. Inside was a collection of small jewelry that his mother had given to him, and he pulled from it a silver necklace with a sea shell charm on it. It was hardly anything from a sunken boat...but he hoped that it would be enough. He gift wrapped the necklace in a small box with a bow, then carried it out to her tank. This time, he was dressed in his swim trunks and a t-shirt. If they could be friends then he could swim in her tank with her, as much as his human lungs would allow. Towel and sandals in hand, he climbed up to the top of the tank and settled himself beside it. "Good evening," he called with a warm smile.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-15-2011, 02:58 AM

"Good Eveing to you as well Stephan!" she call's out to him while swimming over to him quickly. a few hours ago he had dinner early tonight she notice. that he has on some type of short's on,he'd put down a towel and a small box with a ribbon warp around it. Konane wonder what could be in the box but did not want to ask she giggles. thinking about if the ribbon is long enough she could use it to tie her hair up with.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-16-2011, 03:05 PM

Stephan grinned as she made her way over to him, and he wondered if she would like his offering or not. It wasn't anything really unique; however, it had once been his grandmother's. If anyone would appreciate it, it would be the mermaid infront of him. Grinning, he picked up the box and held it out to her while he dangled his feet in the pool again. "I brought you something," he told her. "I hope you like it." Giving her gifts went beyond just treating her like a part of his collection, but he told himself that he had promised to be her friend. The least he could do was offer her a token of his friendship to her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-17-2011, 12:03 AM

Konane take the box form him then starts to open it carefully. she gasp seeing the pretty necklace with the seashell charm on it. "I really like it thank you can you put it on me please? I can hold my hair up to keep it out of the way." Konane says to Stephan as she hands him the box back. she had ask him to put it on her cause her finger nails is to long. as well her hands are wet form being in the water all the time.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-17-2011, 09:09 PM

He watched her open it a little fearfully. It was a beautiful necklace in his eyes, but the shell charm must have looked so plain to her...he shouldn't have worried about her not liking it though. She did. He felt a huge smile crossing his his face at that, and he happily took the necklace in one hand. Her bracelet was still on his wrist as a token of their friendship. With a careful hand, he took the necklace and draped it over her neck, then pulled it into position against her neck. Her neck was slippery and cool, unlike other people's skin. Then again, she was part fish wasn't she? He clipped the necklace shut, then sat back. "How's that?" he asked, smiling to himself.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-17-2011, 09:42 PM

"It fits nicely thanks for asking come on in the water is warm. in the morning it's cold feeling once afternoon. comes around the water starts to heat up in here." she explains to him while moving back a little so he could come in. Konane sometimes wish there was someone on land like a sea witch. around maybe that person could grant her a wish to be human just for a few days.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-17-2011, 10:07 PM

With a flick of his wrist, he put the box and ribbon back onto the deck behind him, then moved closer to the edge of the water. He couldn't help but wonder if she would try to attack him or something, but he didn't think that he would get in the next night with the dolphin so freshly arrived. What if she decided to drown him? He had been warned that mermaids were evil creatures that he couldn't really trust...but he wanted to swim. So, deciding to just stay near the edges and be careful, he shifted closer then launched himself into the large tank of water. Of course, he had to tread to stay afloat for the most part...but he was at home in the water. You could almost swear that he was part of it if not for the fact that he was a human...and he must look so weird to her. Shrugging it off, he struck off in a gentle breathstroke close to the wall.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-17-2011, 10:30 PM

Konane swims over to Stephan as she though to her self maybe he. could have been a merman if he was not born as a human. "If you believe them old myth's I must say. that some of them are true but I would not try to drown you at all. so don't be shy about swimming with me." Konane says to Stephan as her voice was sweet yet kind sounding to him. even she had heard of the old tales about her own race as well about tales about humans. she hope maybe someday they would get a long with each. just enough to see if it possible for there 2 races to fall in love with each other?

Last edited by sailor star rainbow; 06-17-2011 at 10:58 PM..

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-17-2011, 10:40 PM

Stephan hovered near the tank wall for a moment, just hesitant at being in her territory where he had no power...then he decided to go ahead and trust her. It was crazy, but he trusted her voice so soft and gentle in the rush of the water. The pump was louder from where he was treading water, and he knew it would be even louder underwater...he longed to go dive beneath the surface, to feel the waters close around him and cradle him close. It was a crazy moment, but he knew that deep down he trusted her. So, while other humans might have hesitated, he turned away from the wall and gave her a smile...then kicked off from the wall and dove beneath the surface. He wasn't able to stay under long, but he staid under as long as he could, his eyes open to see the tank around him. And maybe, just maybe he would see her as well.