sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-17-2011, 11:02 PM

Konane had swims under water with him once he came back up for some air. she comes back up while doing a flip up in the air. after she lands back in the water she swims over to him. "I wonder if you should have been born as a merman? you seem to really trust the water like you are one with it." she says to him while staying only a few inches away. so she could give him some space as he stays by the wall of the tank.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-17-2011, 11:10 PM

Stephan had to come up eventually, though he would rather stay in the water. Thus, he staid under until he lungs burned and his body cried out for air...only then did he stroke back to the surface and take deep breaths to make his body relax again. It took all of five seconds for him to get the air better, but he kept one eye on her as she did a flip in the air. He wished that he could do the same thing, but he lacked the ability to do such. At her words he chuckled, his hair slicked back from the salt water and the gel gone from it. Thus, his hair was now flat and falling against his skull. Him, a merman? Hardly...as much as he loved water, he would miss all of the stuff from the land where he had been born. "Hah. I wish that that was true," he chuckled. "I was raised close to the coast, so I grew up in the water. However, I have two legs and no tail."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-17-2011, 11:25 PM

"Oh my really which part by the ocean? my cousins live by the Florida keys when winter is around. my family would head over that way my brothers would play with sea lions. I my self would play with the seals even help take care of baby seal pups." Konane says as she lets the happy memory's flow as she close her eyes. laying on her back her tail in the water moving her around. to her humans could do just about anything the want to. it's such piety that her race can only be in water not be on land.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-17-2011, 11:35 PM

Not wishing to tire himself out with treading water, Stephan let himself float on his back next to the mermaid with long flowing hair. He was thinking about his home by the ocean, the water and the sand and the sunlight that would bake his skin into a dark tan color. His brown eyes were peering up at the stars as he floated, pulled along a little by the current. When he let thoughts go back to the ocean and the cool grass, he found himself enjoying the pull of the water against his legs. "That's actually where I was raised," he said with a chuckle. "The waters there are really warm. I wonder why no one ever saw you guys...maybe you're just well hidden."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-17-2011, 11:59 PM

Konane giggles quietly hearing him ask her that question yet waits. for a few minutes to think before answering his question. "The animals would warn us when humans are around. yet the day I got caught in the fisher man's net I had gone to area. most fish had warned us never go swim around unless you want to be caught." she says opening up her eyes then look's over at the human male. Konane would never ask him if he has a woman he is in love with. but heck as long she did not tell him she was crushing on him. maybe he would find someone of his own kind to fall in love with.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-18-2011, 12:14 AM

Stephan put his hands behind his head as they floated side by side...her hair was floating prettily away from her head in the gentle tug of the salt water, but he kept his gaze on the bright stars over head. He hadn't had a girlfriend in a little while because the last one had only been out for his money. When he realized that all she wanted from him was the fancy car, house, lands...he'd gotten rid of her in a heartbeat. He had felt better for it, but it hadn't been quite the same with himself all alone. His brown gaze remained on the stars twinkling across the sky, his chest rising and falling with the tug of the water. "That sounds like a bad idea," he said with a chuckle. "But I hope it's not too bad."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-18-2011, 02:58 AM

"I could not help I was hungry at the time chasing a fish around so I could eat." Konane says with a laugh in her voice as she speaks to Stephan with a smile on her face. she then turns on her side so she can talk to him while letting her tail move on it's side. she look's up at the sky as she is on her side then notice a shooting star passing by. Konane close her eye's while making a wish on the shooting star. after it was gone she opens up her eyes. yet could not tell anyone her wish the mermaid was unsure how long it would take. to make her wish come true but for all she knows it mighty take years before it comes true.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-18-2011, 03:30 AM

Stephan chuckled with her, then looked up at the sky with her as the falling star went by over their heads. When he was a little boy, his mother used to tell him of the story that a wish made upon a shooting star would come true; it was an old family belief going back many generations. His grandfather had made a wish, then the next day it had come true when he met his grandmother. Then they had a sweet child, his mother...he suddenly wondered if that actually worked, if one could wish upon a star to find one's soulmate. Foolishness. But, with the water lapping along his legs, he closed his eyes and wished it. When he opened them, he turned his head to find her watching him. "Do mermaids wish upon the stars?" he asked, curious as to how different their cultures were.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-18-2011, 04:01 AM

Konane keeps quite at first trying to think about what he had just ask her. "I'm not sure if other mermaids make wish's on star's but I like to wish on them. Stephan have you ever heard of the story called the Little Mermaid?" she ask him wondering if humans had heard that story before? her her self knew that if she were to find a way to become human. it may cost her own voice but it would be worth it just to walk around like humans do so. even if it is just for a few days are a few weeks. but what if she were to fall in love while being a human what would it cost her. to stay by that person's side? would it cost her to never be a mermaid again?

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-18-2011, 04:39 AM

Stephan was lost in thought for a moment, his gaze on the stars in the distance. With a long sigh, he found his muscles relaxing in that way that being in the water only could. After all, the way that he could just be in the water was different from when he was on land. Here, he didn't have to be the strong, tough business man with a plan...he could just be Stephan, relaxed against the water with the current pulling him towards who knows what. He wanted to dive under the water again, but he was enjoying talking with her too. She was actually pleasant. Hopefully, she would continue to be that way. His head cocked a little at the question. The Little Mermaid? Ariel? He'd heard of it, of course, but he didn't think that it could be possible....maybe it was though. That would be interesting. "Sure. There was a movie made about it. With Ariel and the prince."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-18-2011, 06:09 AM

She sighs out while shaking her head at Stephan she could not believe. her ears that the story had been turn in to the a movie. she wonder how the movie version end? she could recall the true story about the prince falling in love with a princess. "I don't know the true little mermaids name but she did not. end up staying with the prince he fell in love with a princess. form a other kingdom she turned in to sea foam."Konane says to Stephan while trying not to look sad. most mermaids dislike the story unless they like love story's.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-18-2011, 03:23 PM

Stephan was thinking about the story...his little sister had loved it when they were kids, and she used to force Stephan to play around with her. Of course, he was always Flounder or Sebastian or her own personal sea horse rather than the prince. He liked it that way; though he was plenty capable of being a prince, he just didn't see himself as such. There were plenty of flaws in himself that kept him from finding his inner prince; his standoffish and selfish personality was just one of them. Why did she bring up Ariel anyway? He shook the thought from his head and instead turned a little to listen to her. Oh, so the mermaid actually died...he felt bad for her, though hopefully it was just a story. Just a sad fairytale..."Well, that's depressing," he said. "That must have been one stupid prince."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-04-2011, 01:48 AM

"Well the Prince fell in love with the Princess form the other kingdom. cause he thought she was the one how had saved him form drowning. he never knew that it was really the little Mermaid. how had been the one how saved his life form the sea." she tells him while moving her body a bit form being on it's side. then on to her stomach keeping her chin up. to look up at the night sky but if her wish would come true. maybe Stephan would be shock to see her as a human with leg's? but how would he respond to that? are if she ask him to teach her a few things? so Many questions were running trough her head right now.