HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 02:09 AM

This is a private Role-play between HarukiAi & princessofdarkness101. If your username is not one of the two do not post here. Thank you!

Princess, you can post at anytime.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2011, 02:30 AM

Yuuki walked out of class. It was time for her and Zero to begin their jobs a prefects of the school. The Night Class would be switching to class and the school girls were already going crazy. "You are to return to your dorms immediately."She would yell to the girls. This only made them angrier. Zero was much better at this than she was, but they all feared Zero. Yuuki continued to hold back the day class so that the night class could safely go to their class.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 02:38 AM

The screams of the Day class girls was constant reminder that the Night class was about to begin. They were always there and Kaname knew that they caused Yuuki a great deal of trouble. The gate opened and the girls went crazy like animals. Kaname's eyes scanned the crowd of girls looking for Yuuki. He found her trying to hold off the other Day class girls and he could tell she was struggling with it. Kaname began to walk out of the gate and he lightly placed his hand on Yuuki's shoulder. "Thank you Yuuki for your hard work." Kaname said to Yuuki with a soft smile on his face.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2011, 02:44 AM

yuuki turned around to face Kaname. She bowed and blushed "Y-y-your welcome Kaname Senpai."She said slightly embarrassed. Yuuki had fallen in love with Kaname, but he was a vampire and she was a human. She knew it could never be. She then heard screaming of the girls as the pushed Yuuki into Kaname. "S-s-sorry Kaname Senpai"she said pushing the girls back so the rest of the night class could get through. It was very helpful when Zero helped her out.

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 06-06-2011 at 11:44 PM..

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 03:03 AM

Kaname smile at Yuuki and lifted his hand from her shoulder. "Keep up the good work." He said as he was about ready to turn around, but he noticed the group of Day class girls getting rowdy and like it was on a cue they pushed Yuuki into him and he caught her in his arms. He looked up at the Day class girls and gave them a charming smile. "Please by a but more careful. We wouldn't want anyone to get hurt." He looked down at Yuuki as she went back to trying to control the crowd. "It wasn't any trouble, but please be more careful." He said to her as she smiled.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2011, 03:12 AM

"I'm sorry. I'll be more careful"she said with a slight blush. She then turned back to the girls to see they had all stepped back when Zero approached. She smiled at Zero. She was grateful for his help. She turned back around to Kaname. "Have a good evening Kaname Senpai"she said giving him another bow. Yuuki then walked back over to Zero and patted him on the back. She giggled when he yelled at her for hitting him so hard.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 03:19 AM

Kaname watched as Yuuki went back to her job and her couldn't help, but smile at her. "Thank you, Yuuki. I hope you have good evening as well." He said as he turned back around to be with the night class. The Night class was short a teacher again so the class was a study hall for a large exam they would be having. Kaname had nothing to do in the class other than read and he decided that he would return to the dorms early to continue some of the work he had left there. "Good night, everyone." He said as she left the room. He heard the echoes of good byes from the other Night class students as he left. He left the school building and began his walk to the dorm.

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 06-06-2011 at 11:45 PM..

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2011, 03:27 AM

Yuuki continued to do her rounds around the building. She had to make sure no day class students would appear. She jumped from a balcony to a tree branch swinging down to the ground landing perfectly. She landed in front of Zero. "Looks like everything is going well tonightshe said with a big smile. Yuuki turned around and saw Kaname. "Kaname Senpai! What are you doing?" she asked confused. He was suppose to be in class still. She hoped everything was okay and that nothing bad had happened.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 03:47 AM

Kaname had heard the branch of a tree being moved, but decided not to acknowledge it. He soon heard Yuuki's voice and stopped walking to turn around and smile at her. "Hello, Yuuki....I am on my way to the Moon dorm to finish some work there." He smiled down at her softly. It was somewhat annoying to hear her not even say hello, but jump straight to the point, but they were no longer children and her life did not completely revolve around him any more. "How are you tonight? I hope that no Night class student has given you any trouble." He said wanting to talk to her some more before returning to the dorm.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2011, 03:58 AM

Yuuki smiled "No not at all. Things have been going smoothly tonight. I am doing well" she said with a gentle smile. "I hope you don't have too much work to doshe said on a more serious note. She didn't like to see Kaname stressed out. She couldn't help but worry about him. He always did what he could for her as a child. She only wanted to return the favor. She wish she could of help to him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 04:08 AM

"That is good to hear." He said to her. He had known the answer to the Night class question because he had just seen them all in the class and he would have noticed if one had caused trouble. "It's only a few papers that I have to look over. You could come keep me company, if you would like."He said with a small smile forming on his lips. He had given her the offer, but he knew the chance were very slim. She would most likely want to finish her work, but had wanted to give her the option to show that he cared and wanted her there with him.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2011, 04:15 AM

Yuuki began to blush. She really wanted to go, but she had to finish her duty. She hung her head low. She was about to say no when Zero's voice told her to go. She smiled and bowed to Zero. "Thanks Zero kun!"she beamed. She turned her attention back to Kaname. "Sure Senpai! I would love to!"she said with her warm and gentle smile.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 05:14 PM

Kaname looked in the direction Zero was and gave him a small nod to say he appreciated it.Kaname looked back a Yuuki and smiled down at her. "Shall we go then." He said as he held out his hand to her. He really hadn't expected her to agree to come. It didn't show on his face though it was just perfect smile.

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 06-06-2011 at 11:46 PM..

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2011, 05:33 PM

Yuuki blushed. It had been a while since she got to be with Kaname sama alone. She let a small smile sneak in as she spoke "Y-yeah."She joined Kaname at his side as they began to walk back to the Moon dorm. Yuuki was really nervous. Come on Yuuki keep it together. We are just keeping him companyshe kept thinking to herself. She could tell she was still blushing just hoped Kaname sama wouldn't notice it too.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 05:59 PM

Kaname chuckled a little when he saw her blush. "You are very cute when you blush, Yuuki." He gripped her hand lightly as they walked to the Moon Dorm together. He didn't want to frighten her way before they even had a chance to be together. It wasn't often that he was able to be with her, so he didn't want to let this chance get away from him so easily. He could feel her heart beat frantically as they walked together and it was cute to know that he was causing her to do so by just being near her. It didn't take long for them to walk to the Moon Dorm and as they began to get closer to the doors Kaname noticed that Yuuki was still blushing. He smiled lightly, but continued to lead her up to the dorm. He opened the door to the dorm and led her up stairs to his room. He pushed open the large doors that led to his room and gestured for her to go in. "I am sorry for the mess. I wasn't expecting a visitor or I would have cleaned up a bit." He said as he looked at the stacks of papers laying around on the table and his chair.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2011, 06:08 PM

Yuuki smiled when Kaname called her cute. She was also embarrassed by the fact that he had noticed her blushing. She continued to follow him up to his room. She let out a small giggle when he mentioned his room being a mess. "Its not that messy Senpai"she said with a cute smile. She entered his room and looked around. "You sure do have a lot of papers though. I hope you don't have to go through them all tonight"she said a bit worried about Kaname sama. She didn't want him to over work himself though she knew he could handle it.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 06:55 PM

Kaname watched Yuuki with a faint smile playing upon his lips. He walked over to his couch and sat down and grabbed some of the papers that were laying out on it and placed them on the table before patting on the cushion next to him. "Have a seat Yuuki." He said smiling up at her. "Really, you don't find it messy? I was worried that you would." He said as he grabbed another stack of papers to straighten up. He looked up at her at the mention of all the papers and work that he had. "Don't worry. I only have a few to go through tonight the rest can wait." He said to her trying to reassure her.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2011, 07:21 PM

Yuuki took a seat next to Kaname sama on the couch. She looked at the papers and then to Kaname sama. She didn't really believe him when he said he only had a few. "Maybe I could be of some help"she said trying to be helpful. She was sure she seemed childish, but she couldn't help worrying about him. Her world began with him. He saved her life and she wanted to return the favor back to him in any way she could.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 07:36 PM

Kaname looked at Yuuki and smiled. "You are already helping me by being here. I wouldn't want to ask anymore of you." He said softly as he went back to his papers. He truly didn't want her over worked since he knew she had been out running around since the sun set. She could use some time to rest and relax. He in fact did just have a few papers to read threw and sign the rest of them were just boring letters from the council or noble families wanting to him to come to one of there parties. He leafed through the papers and grabbed the ones he needed and pulled a pen out of the mess. He swiftly signed his name where it was needed and then looked back up at Yuuki. It might have taken him about twenty minutes to finish everything, but he was done. Kaname leaned his head down and placed it on Yuuki's shoulder. "Could I rest here a while with you?" He asked as he shut his eyes listening to Yuuki's heart beat.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2011, 07:44 PM

Yuuki smiled and placed her hand on Kaname samas head. "Of course you can"she said. She gently closed her eyes. It made her happy to be there with him like this. It made her happy that she was able to comfort him. She wanted this moment to last forever. She felt safe next to him. She ran her fingers through his hair and sat back to relax. She began to remember the day Kaname sama saved her life and slowly drift into sleep.

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 06-06-2011 at 11:47 PM..

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-07-2011, 12:41 AM

Kaname lay resting against Yuuki wanting nothing more than for them to stay like this forever, but he knew it wouldn't last much longer. It never seemed to last as long as he wished it would it was as if once he was able to get something he wished it slipped away. He knew how he could make it last forever, but might tear Yuuki apart. She may hate him for ever after he did. Kaname crawled up to Yuuki's neck and moved his head towards her until his lips were barely touching her neck. He could feel her pulse beating against his lips, teasing him. How could resist such a open offer, but he had to for Yuuki's sake. He pulled away and lied his head back down against her chest to listen to her pulse for awhile longer.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-07-2011, 01:54 AM

It didn't take very long for Yuuki to fall asleep on the couch. She was a bit more exhuasted than she had realized. It didn't help matters that Headmaster had so many duties resting on her shoulders. At least she had Zero there to help her so it wasn't all that bad. Yuuki was off in dream land, but the dream wasn't so peaceful. She kept seeing a woman covered in blood and cold evil eyes starring like it lusted for her. The dream frightened Yuuki to the point it woke her up dramatically.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-07-2011, 02:22 AM

Kaname had been on the verge of sleep when Yuuki's heart beat changed rapidly and she woke up almost throwing him off of her, but he wrapped his arms around her and held her down. "Yuuki....Yuuki, are you alright?" He said softly not wanting to frighten her any more than she already was. He didn't know what had woken her, but it was something the disturbed her greatly.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-07-2011, 02:26 AM

Yuuki didn't respond right away. She shivered slightly trying to shake those terrifying eyes out of her mind. She finally snapped out of it and looked up to Kaname sama."S-s-sorry Kaname Senpai. I'm fine just a bad dream" she said still slightly scared of what she had just seen. She couldn't figure a meaning to it. Who was the lady and whose eyes looked as thought it was about to attack its prey.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-07-2011, 02:40 AM

Kaname reached out and wiped away a tear that on Yuuki's cheek. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. "Yuuki, what has frightened you do badly?" He said. He didn't want to see her this way. If he could help take away any of the pain he would. "Please tell me so I may help you." He said softly into her ear. He reached up and ran his fingers through her hair trying to soothe her. He could still feel her frantic heart beat and he could her it like an alarm in his head. He wanted nothing more than to claim her down and get rid of whatever had caused her sudden awakening.