Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 06-16-2011, 06:31 PM

[go crossett WOOOHOOO EAGLES RULE LOL]

Crossett, Arkansas is your average small town. It has a few restaurants, a small bowling alley, a football field, but mostly houses, and everyone eats fried chicken. This is a country persons paradise, but will the visiting city folk like it?

Name: Brittany Jones
Bio; Brittany is a local so she has a total country accent. She lives a little ways out of town in a small three bedroom two bathroom house. She lives with her mom, Shelley and with her two pit bulls, Dixie and Jessie who are both girls, and her two horses, Connor and Flash. She loves riding horses, writing stories, and growing vegetables along with eating them. she will eat anything green. She also loves animals.
Picture:

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 06-16-2011 at 09:19 PM..

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 06-16-2011, 07:09 PM

Name: D'Asia Martin
Bio: D'Asia is a city girl who lived in Pitssburgh all her life. Her family decided to visit Crossett, Arkansas for the summer. She was happy and upset about it sense she never left Pittsburgh before...well not for a long time. D'Asia is willing to see what Arkansas has in store for are and see if her bordem can be taken away while here. She has a mother, stepfather, a little brother and little sister that push her to the edge of hurting them. She loves to be with friends but has a tendency to be lazy.
Picture: <---(but with light brown skin)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-16-2011, 07:25 PM

Brittany was outside in the garden. She had on a short white t-shirt under her blue jean overalls.. She also had on green rain boots. She finished pickin green Tomatoes and took them inside and washed them and gave them to her mom to fry. "i am gonna go and ride Flash momma" she siad. "ok" her mom said and she went into her bedroom and changed into her riding shirt, her riding jeans, her cowgirl boots, and put on her cowgirl hat. She walked outside and put a saddle on flash. He was a beautiful brown horse with bits of white all over. She tightened the saddle and put in the bit and reins and climbed on. "hiya" she said and he took off into a run across the field.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-16-2011, 08:21 PM

D'Asia was in the trunk with her family. She had the same bordem expressiion that was on her face when she left the airplane to Crossett, Arkansas. The cellphone she had with no minutes on it was hooked to her ear, listening to 'City' by Hollywood Undead. Her brother and sister sleep in the back, her stepfather sleep in the passagener seat and her mother driving. D'Asia growled softly as the bordem started to crawl through her boy. She hate the dress she was forced to wear but she couldn't hate it, it was black so she was good for now. She looked out the window and see a girl riding a horse, 'Cool.' she thought to herself as she sat up more in her seat and watched, "I guess we made it." her mother said pulling up in front of the house. She hit a bump and D'Asis smacked the side door with her head, "Ow, son of a nutcracker!" she yelled rubbing her head and and got out of the car, groaning softly.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-16-2011, 08:36 PM

Shelley walked out of the house. "Hi there Lady. Glad to see you and your family made it her OK" she said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-16-2011, 09:11 PM

Lady got out of the car and looked at Shelley. "Hey, long time no see. It's a miracle I got the kids down here. Their not use to traveling." she said walking up to Shelley and hugging her. D'Asia turned off her music and put her phone back in her bag and eerily turned to her mom and her friend, 'No, I'm not use to being forced awake at 3 a.m. in the fuckin' morning.' she thought to herself as her jet black bangs covered her eyes. D'Asia was cranky in the morning, she tried her best not to show it...too much. John got out and walked to the trunk and started to unpack. D'Asia just watched the girl from earlier on the horse, it looked like fun and fun was all that D'Asia needed at this point, before going completely insane.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-16-2011, 09:18 PM

"i will get Brittany to help you guys with your things" Shelley said with a smile. She let out a whistle and Brittany came up on Flash She jumped off "Britt, help them take there things to there rooms please" Shelley said "OK Moma" she said handing her the reins She helped John get the suitcases. "I'll show ya'll to your rooms" she said walking towards the house Her mom went to unsaddle Flash. She opened the door and took their stuff upstairs There was a guest room with one bed which was for the adults. she sat their lugage in there. She looked at D'Asia. "there is only one bed but there is an extra bed in my room You will have to stay in there" she said with a smile. she led her to her room and showed her the two beds. she sat on hers. "there is room in the closet for your things and there is an extra dresser" she said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-16-2011, 10:10 PM

D'Asia followed the girl named Brittany to her room and looked at the bed. She placed her hand on it and sat down, "Comfy. Softer than my bed at home." she said her black dress wrinkled under her. Her long black hair spread on the bed, D'Asia growled loudly as her bordem started to take over again. She sat up stretched as her back cracked a little, "The name's D'Asia, what's yours?" she said in a calm voice and tapped her heels on the ground, hearing her brother and sister playing outside and her parents taking out their stuff.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-16-2011, 10:14 PM

"Brittany. but my friends call me Britt" she said. Then Jessie and Dixie came running in the room. Dixie jumped up on the bed with Brittany and licked her face. Brittany gave a little laugh and petted her. "Hey there girl" she said. Jessie jumped on the bed that D'Asia was on and laid her head on her lap.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-16-2011, 11:07 PM

D'Asia nodded her head in reponse, "Pleased to meet you." she said with a small smile on her face then felt it vanish when two dogs came running in. One went to Brittany and the other went to her. D'Asia watched as the dog her head on her lap, D'Asia's eye twitched lightly. She was still tired but she calmed down and gently stroked the dog's head.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-16-2011, 11:17 PM

Jessie gave out a content whine. jessie there is lazy. She is calm and dosen't do much. She seems to like you" she said with a smile. "and this beautiful thing here is Dixie. She is my big baby girl. Aint they just darling" she siad. "so what do you want to do. i can teach yu how to ride horses if you like?" she siad. "Or if you are tired you are welcome to rest. i still have a bunch of chores to do" she said. She had a farmers tan from working outside so much.

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 06-17-2011 at 12:51 AM..

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-17-2011, 06:32 AM

D'Asia looked at Brittany and looked down at the dog named Jessie. "I see." she said with a soft smile and giggled a little. The bordem in her had in her had disappeared a little. Jessie seemed to be happy laying down on her lap, D'Asia smiled more, "How long have you had them?" she asked out of curiousity.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-17-2011, 02:03 PM

"we had em for about a year now. someone had dumped them on the side of the road. It is sad how cruel people are to animals" she said petting dixie. "so what do you want to do? " she asked.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-17-2011, 05:07 PM

D'Asia nodded her head in agreement, "It sickens me when I see it. I sometimes wish I was an animal and I could hurt my owner." she said with a smil then heard the other question. She thought about it and realized that she wanted to see the horse from earlier, "May I see what kind of horses you have. I live in the city and the only horses I see are zebras at the zebra." she asked tilting her head a little.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-17-2011, 05:39 PM

"ok come on" she said getting up. She opened her closet and got out a riding shirt, riding jeans, riding boots, and a hat for her. "here these should fit you. in case you want to ride one of them." she said then made her way down the stairs with dixie on her heels.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-17-2011, 06:40 PM

D'Asia put on the jeans and shirt on. She was happy to finally be out of the dress she hated wearing. She ran out the house and follow Brittany outside, "What is your favorite kind of horse?" she asked at Jessie followed her outside as D'Asia's jet black hair swayed behind her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-17-2011, 06:45 PM

"stallions. They are so wild and free" she said with a smile. "ok we have connor here. he is a brown and white paint. and flash is a brown stallion with white on him" she said showng her the horses.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-17-2011, 06:54 PM

D'Asia looked at the horses and gently petted Connor, "Their very pretty, my favorite are Clydesdales, their huge." she said was she looked at the horses. D'Asia smiled happily as she liked horses but never really seen one up close before.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-17-2011, 07:01 PM

"do you want to ride him" she asked.

[can you believe andraus. he tried join the mythology rp and sent me his profile for a demi god i said hell no lol i only want the type you find in fairytales.]

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-17-2011, 07:30 PM

"Sure, I'd love to." she said smiling and waited for instrucions on what to do.

[oh geez, did u at least tell him 2 that it has 2 be creatures?]

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-17-2011, 07:31 PM

"ok stay here" she said and went and got the saddles. then she put the saddles on the horses and got a stool. "ok climb on" she siad.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-20-2011, 06:42 AM

D'Asia watched as Brittany got the saddles and placed a stool in front of her to get on the horse. D'Asia stepped on the stool and sat in the saddled horse, "Ow, my legs hurt." she said wincing her face in pain a little.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-20-2011, 07:01 AM

"its cause your new at this. no worries. it goes away after the first few rides. " she said getting on flash. "ok say yah! to make them go forward. moved the reins up and down as fast as you wnat him to go but only once at a time and then you pull right to go left and left to go right. follow me" she said.

[muhawww we started the war without you you need to post you are ht eonly one who hasnt!!!]

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-20-2011, 08:48 AM

"Ok." D'Asia said looking at the reins and uttered the word, "Yah." she said as the horse went forward and D'asia started to wobble side to side. "Ow, ow, ow, ow." she said as the horse walked forward and waited for Brittany to say the next order.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 06-20-2011, 12:44 PM

"oh and one more thing D'Asia. you pull back out the reins to stop but not to hard or you will find yourself on your butt" she said with a smile. "ok thats pretty much it. try not to fall off. lets try goin around the field once. we can trot so if you fall of it wont hurt as much as it would if we ran." she said and gave the rein a good move and said "yah" and the horse began jogging.