Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 06-25-2011, 09:00 PM

This rp is between me and DivineSin no one else posts here.

Its been two months since after they left the academy. And also after Yuuki had been turn as she never regreted her choice to follow Kaname a few others. But knew now Zero would be out there probbly right now hunting them. Yuuki rubs her eyes as she stretches alittle and gets out of bed. Yuuki yawns and changes her clothes before she walks out of the bedroom. She wonder where everyone else was, moving to the living room "Kaname?" says looking around. (Sorry if its abit short I was kinda tired just got back from the store)

DivineSin
Sin

Old 06-25-2011, 11:14 PM

Kaname had been up before Yuuki working on things. He still had papers to go through for the vampire community. he never liked to do them when Yuuki was up because she sometimes seemed to worry about them. Kaname could hear Yuuki begin to move around within their home and he pushed the papers he had been working on into a pile. He placed them on the corner. "Yuuki, I'm over in the Study." he said over his shoulder.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-26-2011, 08:09 PM

Yuuki looks over hearing Kaname in the studies and heads to it. Yuuki smiles gently and heads over to him "Your up earily..everything ok?" says softly. She couldn't help but to worry about different things now herself was one. She leans against the desk and looks around abit before she looks back over to Kaname "So where is everyone?" She figure they probbly was out and about somewhere hoping staying out of trouble.

DivineSin
Sin

Old 06-28-2011, 02:52 AM

"I had a bit of work to go though this morning." He said as he looked up at her and gave her a soft smile. "Everything is fine." He said as he patted the seat next to her to indicate that she should sit down next to him. "They are out running somethings to some people." He had sent a few people out to do somethings for himself, but he was a bit unsure as to where everyone was. It was only his guess that they were out doing something for themselves.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-29-2011, 04:29 AM

Yuuki listens to him as she knew she shouldn't get herself worried about things like this knowing Kaname would had it all handle. But it was also so much for Kaname to handle on his own. She still didn't understand why she would help after all she was a pureblood herself. Yuuki walks over and sits down next to him as she leans against him. "Well just hope they will behave themselfs. I know Ruka would be have herself but knowing Aido and Kain well its hard to say about them. You was always having trouble keeping them behaving at the academy."

DivineSin
Sin

Old 07-02-2011, 01:51 AM

Kaname smiled when she sat down next to him and leaned in against him. He wrapped one of his arms around her shoulder and held her close to him. "Don't worry, I'm sure they will be fine don't worry too much about them. They know how to act when they have something important to do." Kaname said as he leaned in to kiss her on the forehead lightly. He thought it was cute that she was worried about them.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 03:32 AM

Yuuki blushes as she felt him kissing her on the forehead. He was right they would be ok and she wouldn't aways stop worrying about them. She thought of something before looking up at Kaname "Why don't we go out? I mean we been in this house for days now. At lease the others have the right idea going out of the house every once an while." says before she stands up and tugs on his hand. "Come on."

DivineSin
Sin

Old 07-07-2011, 02:46 AM

Kaname smiles at Yuuki's blush because he finds it cute. "Where would you like to go?" He asked as he stood up with her hand in his. He didn't mind going out with her. He also didn't intend to have here in the house for so long, but he had things he needed to get done and he had forgotten about the fact that Yuuki may have wanted to get out of their home. "I'm sorry that I have kept you here for so long." He said sincerely.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-08-2011, 06:17 PM

Yuuki looks at him and giggles "No its ok..I understand that you been busy..you have been busy alot ever since that day. I just hope nothing like that will happen again." Of course if only that was true but something was coming and it would take alot for them to take care of it but clealy there was another pureblood that wanted Kaname out of the way just to get to Yuuki. No one would knew where or when that would happen so they had to enjoyed what they had. Plus since the academy was close after that attack had destroyed most of the school. Zero was out searching for vampires even now he was one himself.

Yuuki shrugged "I don't know maybe get me some new clothes..seeing I only have a few and some got messed up during that attack. And well walk around the town maybe we would run into one of the others in town." says as she goes to get her jacket and her shoes on.