p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to p2mangil Send a message via MSN to p2mangil

Old 07-03-2011, 06:57 PM

Finnris "Fin" Zerek Taylor:heart:Endymion "EJ" James Taylor

(Fin is the one with long hair. EJ is the one with short hair.)

After the death of their father. EJ and Fin decided to wonder the world to learn more about it and about themselves. It is now the summer of their fourth year on the road. The sun was high in the sky and in the distance they saw a little town, covered with colorful lanterns and streamers. The streets were lined with stands and people scurrying to and fro, preparing the stands for the evening's events. Hey Fin, I believe there is going to be a festival tonight. EJ said to his twin brother with a mischievous tone in his voice. Fin sighed. I never could have guessed. I guessing you will be on the prowl to find you some fun? Fin sounded lightly annoyed. EJ smiled and wrapped his harm around Fin's waist and pulled him close. In his seductive voice EJ spoke quietly to FIn. I was hoping you would be my fun tonight. Fin glared at his stupid brother and pushed him away. Sorry that doesnt work on me. You would have to try a lot harder than that. Fin sighed again, starting to walk about the town admiring the festive decor . How in the world that works on girls I will never understand. Your intentions are way to clear. EJ laughed and ran to catch up with his brother.

Last edited by p2mangil; 07-03-2011 at 08:09 PM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-03-2011, 08:33 PM

The red haired young woman was bustling about busily putting up magical lanterns. This was something she excelled at, bringing lights to the festivals. Blythe was enjoying herself already, and people were just arriving. Her blue eyes fell on two blonds, brothers it seemed. She felt jealous of them, having someone to share the world with, every joy and sorrow so easily shared with someone that you had known all your life... "Hey Blythe, don't you have some of those floating lights this year?" Turning her head away from them, Blythe scuttled away to retrieve the white lanterns infused with small pockets of air and boundary spells.

"Watch them fly!" The young woman cried as she flung them up one by one. Joy infused her whole being as the lights drifted up, completely free.

Nearby an early arrival looked up with wonder. Her sea green eyes sparkled, while her cherry colored lips twisted up in a smile. Claire was simply doing her rounds, checking on this world to make sure nothing was amiss. No one would scold her for wandering about during the festival of lights. The more one knew about a place, the more one grew to love it. Moving forward, the brunette tested the air with her more ethereal senses. Following the darker energies she felt, her eyebrows rose as she saw the twins. Tilting her head to the side, Claire moved forward to get a better look.

She was still hidden from direct sight by a delicately wrought booth. The merchant was putting out his wares. Delicate pieces of jewelery, and many other wonders were put on display. Little mechanical toys moved about beside small magical wonders. An everlasting light shone in dewy colors beside a flower wrought from crystals alone. It was a dazzling sight that made Claire moved forward to examine these wonders. She still wasn't used to the sight of magic being used so freely, and so expertly.

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-03-2011, 09:12 PM

As the twins walked along the streets, they noticed the person who was supplying the town with the beautiful lanterns. They stopped a few paces back and watched her do her work. That is a pretty awesome trick. Perhaps I can teach you a couple more. EJ said in his flirty tone, starting to walk towards the girl. Fin annoyingly grabbed the back of his brother's shirt and yanked him back next to him. Forgive my brother. I lost his leash in the last town. He apologized and looked at the lights once more. They truly are amazing. This is the first time in the part of the land and also the first we have seen lights like these.

Fin walked up to a stand which she had some stacked on, ready for enchantment. He picked one up and inspected it. How do you make it light and fly. Is it one enchantment or a combination of spells. It truly is fascinating. Fin loved knowledge and wanted to know all there is in this world. Being a vampire, he had plenty of time to do so. Realizing he picked up the lantern without permission he quickly returned the lantern to the stand, and turned to look at the girl. Forgive me My Lady. I did not ask permission to handle the lanterns. He embarrassingly rubbed the back of his head. My curiosity often gets the better of me.

EJ stayed put where his brother put him and rolled his eyes when his brother blabbered on. Then suddenly he felt someone watching them and glanced out of the corner of his eyes only to find a green eyed beauty now looking at a stand of magical wares. Smiling his charming smile, He walked up to the stand't merchant, flicked a golden coin to him, and picked up one of the crystal flowers. He approached the girl and held the flower in front of her face. Yup, I was afraid of that. Compared to your beauty, this flower is nothing but weed. He gently pulled her hair back behind her ear and placed the flower there. However if you combine this flower's beauty to yours, it is a sight even the heavens couldn't create.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-03-2011, 10:24 PM

Turning to see the two young men she'd noticed earlier, Blythe laughed. Their conversation was interesting to say the least, and she was more flattered then anything else by the comment made. "I rather think a leash would never hold that one." Blythe stated as she regarded the short haired brother with a raised eyebrow.

Seeing the other perusing her lanterns she smiled. Some people thought them frivolous little things, but Blythe was rather fond of them. Each one was created by her own hand from start to finish. The young woman didn't trust anyoen else to finish them, or even create them. It was why lanterns like hers were so rare and in such high demand. "A variety of spells actually. One to pull in air, another to distribute it. Then another for the light, a boundary spell so they stay within the village boundaries and yet another so they will return to me at my call. Of course the usual spells for protection against weather are also infused within the material." Blythe regarded him with a tilt of her head and a small secretive smile.

"I've gotten in trouble for my curiosity also. Actually it's a compliment of the highest kind." Taking the lantern he'd held, the young woman lifted it in front of her face. Closing her eyes, she reached within the spells she created and shifter them, binding them and twisted them around until the desired result was achieved. Holding it out, Blythe placed it in the stranger's hands. "Here, since you admired it so." Nodding, Blythe turned around to launch more lights into the sky.

For her part, Claire was staring in amazement at EJ. His actions were nothing short of wondrous to her. Of course, there had been that naga in the first world she'd ever visited... And a few young men back on earth, but none of them had ever approached her like this. Blinking furiously, Claire struggled to think of how to react. "Thank you... Though I wouldn't want my looks to be the only reason to have someone approach me." Speaking truthfully, Claire accepted the flower all the same. It was one of the things she'd learned. Always accept gifts, especially the ones you really want.

Some might have disagreed, but it went a long way towards making people agreeable. After her year training and learning about different customs, and different worlds, the young woman had come to many conclusions of her own. It was why she didn't judge the man for the dark energies she could feel coming off him in waves. Pursing her lips, Claire wondered how to approach him about the source of what troubled her so.

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-05-2011, 04:16 AM

Fin silently laughed at her comment about the leash. She has no idea how right she was. Fin was happy that she didnt scold him for touching the lamps. Many times he has been chased away by artisans for touching their crafts. As the girl described her process, he listened intensely, trying to imagine how it could possibly be done. Wow for someone to be able to weave all those spells together, you must have either been born with the skill or studied really hard. Then as she started to enchant the lantern he was just holding, curiosity got the better of him once again. He decided to glance into her mind to try to "see" the process. When he looked all he could see was streams of letters and symbols weaving in and out of each other. It was a beautiful sight even though he could not understand it.

When she finished, he left her mind but was surprised that she placed the lantern into his hands. He blinked and looked at her while she sent more off into the sky, unsure of what to do with it. I have to apologise once more. Um, when you were enchanting the lantern, I kinda looked into your mind. I promise I didnt see anything beyond the spell so any thoughts of yours is still a secret. He gently held the lantern in his hands and looked at it. It was actually quite beautiful.. However I could not make out the individual spells. Did you create them yourself?

EJ was amused by the girl's awkwardness. I agree. It should not be the only reason, however, it takes a lot of courage for a man to approach one with such beauty. He turns to lean his back against the booth, so that he would be facing her. So, what brings someone as lovely as yourself here? You are definitely not a local. Where have you come from? EJ looked at the girl closely.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-06-2011, 09:52 PM

Blythe turned from sending off the last lantern into the sky. Raising an eyebrow, she regarded the man with a mixture of curiosity and amusement. "Yes, I did indeed create each and every one myself. Perhaps you could tell me why it is you can read my mind so easily? I thought only close friends and lovers could ever accomplish such a feat." Tilting her head, the young woman let her eyes travel the blond's form. "We could be either, given enough time I supposes..." Stated Blythe as she moved forward a little. Around them people were beginning to mill about in the courtyard of the town. They marveled at the rainbow colored lanterns hovering high above, shifted gracefully by the wind.

Incredulously Claire regarded the man carefully. He was dangerously attractive, and he knew it too. That was a combination she didn't very much care for. "I come from a place so far away it could be another world entirely, and I've come to see the Festival of Lights. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and from you emanates a darkly dangerous aura." Laying everything out before the stranger, Claire's head rose up in defiance. She was frightened, but not so much that she had no idea how to handle herself. Turning her eyes to the colorful crowds beginning to enjoy the games and pastries laid out for them by the vendors, the young woman relaxed a fraction.

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2011, 04:19 AM

Fin looked up at the girl, a gentle smile curling the corners of his mouth. Actually it was an ability that I was born with. I can also do more than just read minds, and I only understand how to use only a fraction of my powers. The only other thing I know how to do is create illusions. I could teleport you to a field of wildflowers. He lightly laughed and rubbed the back of his head. However its not really the best thing to do to make friends. While rolling around in the field and playing with the flowers, other people around you would just see some crazy person rolling around in the street. You might find yourself thrown in the loony bin. Fin then noticed the look and comment. Slight fear entered his eyes. He backed up a little as she advanced him. His cheeks turned a slight tinge of red.

Fin looked around for his brother. He was usually the one who got him out of these kinds of situations and it was strange for EJ not to make a comment. It was only then that Fin realized that EJ was across the square. He looked back at the girl, now completely afraid, not knowing what to do. Running off to EJ would be rude and he was intrigued by this girl. So, instead he stood there looking pathetic. I-I think we could be friends. However, I dont think introductions have been made. You kind of need to know one's name before you can be friends. I-I'm Finnris but you may call me Fin. His cheeks became slightly redder.

EJ was surprised by the bluntness of the girl. You wound me, My Lady, for thinking I have ill intentions. I do indeed have darkness in my blood, but one is unable to choose their parents. Instead, one must chose their own path of light or dark. I am but a humble man, entranced by the beauty of another. Have my actions offended you in any way? EJ spiritedly defended himself. He was mostly telling the truth. He indeed did come from a dark line but he himself isnt truly dark. He is still thrown into the light every now and then. Plus it helps that his brother often smacks him back when he gets too far into the path of darkness. That thought reminded him of Fin and decided to check on him. EJ was amused with the sight he saw. A blushing defenseless Fin cornered by a lovely girl. EJ smiled looking pleased. I will have to play with him later.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-08-2011, 08:55 PM

Blythe found the man's nervousness and obvious blush endearing. Grinning now, she shook her head a little as she laughed. "No, that wouldn't be pleasant now would it?" Regarding Fin mischievously, the red head tilted her head. She wondered what he would do if she approached him, went even closer. Experimentally Blythe moved closer to place a friendly hand upon Fin's arm. "My name is Blythe Monroe, it's a pleasure to meet you Fin. I would love to be friends." Smiling, she inclined her head. The young woman was glad she had worn such a flattering violet dress that day.

His words were true, and his tone clued Claire into the fact that she might have offended him. "I apologize, I didn't mean to offend you." Averting her green eyes, Claire tried to think of something to say or do which might improve the situation. "My name's Claire. I am truly flattered by your interest in me, maybe.... We could take in the sights of the festival together?" Surprising herself, Claire spoke her thoughts aloud. Hopefully she wouldn't be embarrassed by an outright rejection because of her earlier words.