p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to p2mangil Send a message via MSN to p2mangil

Old 07-04-2011, 04:38 AM

Okay how about here. Its also alot easier to notice updates ^_^ So tell me about your character. ^_^

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-04-2011, 04:46 AM

ahahaha I just sent it in a pm, sorry!

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 04:47 AM

I will look at it there and then I will comment here ^_^

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-04-2011, 04:48 AM

awesome :D

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 04:55 AM

wow your character has good potential. and You make me think of my good friend's character. His characters are half demon as well. But they light elf/demon. ^_^

so you have any other questions about RP in general??

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-04-2011, 04:59 AM

um, not really, I've looked at a few so I get the general idea, but doing it is something entirely different. *chuckle* oh, and thanks :D. That character has been circling my head for a while now.

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 05:07 AM

I know how that is. My first Original, Angil (Girl in my siggy), was created about a year ago when I started and she just now have a complete backstory ^_^. So...wana have some fun? Lets have your character meet mine ^_^ Fantasy world or modern world??

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-04-2011, 05:08 AM

I say a bit of both :). Have you ever seen the Blue Exorcist? (ao no exorcist) It has two seperate worlds, a demon world and a human world.

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 05:17 AM

Not yet. But I think I know what you mean. Like parallel universes? I will have to adjust Angil a but but I can make it work

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-04-2011, 05:18 AM

Yes exactly, as long as its not too much of a trouble for you :).

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 05:44 AM

Nope not at all. ^_^

Angil is a simple girl living in a small town. However, most in her town doesnt know of her special power. You see Angil has a special ability to be able to use life energy. She can make a pulse from her body as well as transfer it from one being to another to heal or weaken. When she turned 15, her powers manifested. Angil asked her mother about it but she didnt want to discuss it. So now she tries to live her life as a normal girl.

It was the summer and the annual festival was tonight. Angil was helping the villagers string up the multi colored lights in the town square.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-04-2011, 06:13 AM

Connie ducked and weaved through the busy villagers, the festival was already looking grand. Her stomach rumbled and she searched her money pocket for some cash. Not enough. Connie sighed, eyeing the potatoe stand. Her stomach rumbled again making her decision. She walked casualy up to the store, and was about to slighthand it when she sensed light pulse of....energy? Connie narrowed her eyes and checked all the villagers up and down. Nothing. She forgot about her hunger and started to cautously follow the pulse of energy.

Last edited by WherededIGo; 07-05-2011 at 12:32 AM..

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 06:39 AM

Angil hopped down a later and noticed a girl, about her age, cautiously moving through the crowd. Maybe the crowd scares her? She tiled her head slightly and approached the girl. Hi there! I havent seen you here before. Are you a traveler. You came at a wonderful time. By tonight, there will be lots of games and food. And then later tonight there is a grand firework display. She stood there, a bright smile on her face.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-04-2011, 08:06 AM

'Who is this girl?' Connie thought to herself, she looked the girl up and down. She looked around 16,15. Connies age.
"Yeah, I gathered that." Connie went to push her out the way, but when she made contact a pusle when right up her arm, Connie almost felt pain as it went, she jerked her hand back instinctively. Connie looked at the girl again, but this time with her second pair of eyes, to anyone who wasn't human, her eyes would appear red with a blue pupil. (sorry, I forgot to mention her eyes *bows*) Connie's fingers immiadetly went to her knife hidden under her clothes 'Bingo'

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 08:22 AM

Angil was thrown back by the sharpness of the girl's words. Then as the girl pushed her away, she recoiled away. It was only then that Angil noticed that she was lightly repelling a pulse. Oh, I'm so sorry. Angil whispered. Are you okay? I-I didnt realize I was projecting. B-but....how can you feel it so strongly? Sometimes when Angil is really happy, she accidentally looses power. however usually most people dont even notice. Who is this girl and where did she come from. Something was off about her...

((Its okay and I think i'm heading off to bed for the night. Gotta work in the morning. ><))

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-04-2011, 08:47 AM

(kk, good night, see you tommorrow hopefully)

Connie continued fingering her knife. So many quenstions popped into her head, she was about to ask one when a voice popped into her head.
'So many questions in so little time, hehe, tell me, which one is most important to you?'Connie looked at the fidgeting girl, 'she can't see my second pair of eyes, so she can't be a demon, maybe a talented human?' Connie thought 'But she could be pretending she can't see them,' She needed more information. Connie leaned in closer, placing he mouth near the girl's ear.
"if you really want to know, than meet me outside the village after the festival" She walked straight past the girl after whispering that single statement, making sure not to touch her, and not looking back to see her reaction. She made a b-line to the closest food store, slighthanded it and walked out of the village.

{the blue is Connie's memories, also Connie's eyes can tell if the person is human or not, but she can't tell if they're a demon, vampire etc}

Last edited by WherededIGo; 07-05-2011 at 12:33 AM..

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-05-2011, 04:48 AM

A chill went through Angil's body as the girl spoke. She shivered a little from fear and was frozen in place. She was finally able to make herself move and watched the girl leave the town.T-that girl. Who is she? Hey, Ang. Is everything okay? A man called out, breaking her thoughts. She looked at the man and faked a smile. Y-ya everything is fine. The smile faded as looked towards the exit the girl left through. Angil shook her head and finished her preparations.

Night came and the colorful lanterns shone brightly. Laughter and giggles could be heard everywhere. The girls words ringed in Angil's ears, but she enjoyed herself anyways. She played games, ate lots of food and watched the fireworks. When things were calming down, Angil decided to meet the girl. She walked out the gates and out to a tree just outside the town. Alright I'm here. Tell me what you know. Angil said aloud. Angil didnt know if the girl wasnt really sure if the girl was there but for some reason she knew that the girl would hear anyways.

((Sorry it took so long. Had to work all day ><))

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-05-2011, 07:36 AM

Connie, had hid herself perfectly in the trees, the girl didn't seem to notice her. Should I creep here out? that would be fun. She smiled, holding back.
"The only thing I know is that you're not exactly human, but because I value when someone gets a question in before I do-" She jumped down from her tree banch, causing a rustle and shower of leaves. She emerged from the darkness into the little space which had light shining on it. "I'll tell you who I am, or rather, what I am" She waited and evalutated the girls expression

{thats fine. I'm sorry to, I'm drawing ahe}

Last edited by WherededIGo; 07-05-2011 at 07:42 AM..

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-08-2011, 05:45 AM

Angil stood there, quietly, waiting for a response or for the girl to show herself. Out of no where, a voice came. Angil's skin crawled a little as the girl spoke. She looked around trying to place the voice, but could not see anything. She was getting slightly scared. M-maybe she wants to hurt me. Angil thought. Though if the girl was to attack then at least Angil could defend herself a little. Angil heard a rustling from nearby brush and whirled around, her heart pounding. Finally as the girl stepped into the light, Angil loosened up a little. Not human? How could I not be human. Ma and Pa are human...or so I believe. If one is not human, then it would be animal, and neither you nor my parents are animals. What else is there? Angil cocked her head to the side looking at the girl, completely confused.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-08-2011, 10:12 AM

The fact that the girl was scared slightly confused pleased Connie, she always liked to keep people on edge.
"You sure you know me so well?" Another smirk. She looked into the girls eyes. She stared at the scared girl and saw herself in her. But it was too late for that now. Attempting to scare the girl as much as she could, she extended her fangs to their real length, pressing against the gum at the bottom of her jaw. Her ears also extended, reaching just past her head, and her nails grew to a long, sharp length. A tail appeared behind her and her small black wings popped through her shirt, making holes. Though Connie couldn't feel nor see it, she knew her eyes would have turned to her second pair. She angled her body so that the girl could have a good look, looking away. Her sense of smell had quadripled and she smelt the mixed scents drifting over from the festival."The reason why I can sense you energy waves and other humans can't, is because. obiously, I'm not human." She twirled her head around slowly, to increase the impact. "I am... A half demon." She looked at the girl squarely in the eyes, and smirked.

{sorry, nets been down}

Last edited by WherededIGo; 07-27-2011 at 08:25 AM..