Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-28-2014, 12:23 AM

I didn't realize how much my weight loss has changed my look. Since college, I've dropped about 20 pounds. 10 when I stopped drinking soda and 10 in the past year or so from eating healthier. I don't think I look different...but on separate occasions I have friends comment on how different I look - how skinny I look...

non of this was intentional however. I stopped drinking soda when I found out I was allergic to an ingredient. And I just started eating healthier because I felt like it!

Does anyone else just randomly lose weight?

Or what do you do to lose weight?

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 03-28-2014, 01:47 AM

I've definitely lost weight without trying before. Then when I actually try, I'm completely unsuccessful. A couple years back, I had this stubborn 5 pounds I couldn't get rid of. I had been without it before, but it crept up on me. So I switched from whole milk to 2% and drank less of it (small cups instead of huge ones), portioned out my desserts instead of eating them like crazy, watched calories... nothing. Then I stopped paying attention and it fell right off. And now I'm eating just awfully - tons of desserts, overeating, and I'm not putting on any weight. My body doesn't make any sense.

deadfierce

Old 10-08-2014, 08:55 AM

Hi, I would like to share something that I've got after several months of absences. I think to yield great results in weight loss, I may suggest that you should also have the right diet with the goal to do both exercises like running or cycling. With those things, I guess everything will bring one great and substantial result.