I'm kind of expecting them to get to 100k at the least. o;

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 05-18-2014, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacrimosa View Post
I think it's just different timezones and the fact that KofK is generally a slow moving forum. XDD But yeah I know what you mean.
They do. I feel like they're working in shifts.. one was on my lap for a while, got up and left, and the other took his place.

Thank you!! I hope so too.. "orz

Ahh I see, tons of arting then. XD As long as you're having fun and not wearing yourself out too much! What's an example of a fandom art challenge? o; Curious since I'm not sure I've seen one.

Good night Libra! I'll try to keep Anna away from murdering. 8u
Yeah, I can understand the timezones, though KofK seems to have more people from all around the world in general compared to Mene for example, where it gets really active during my "bed time". 8V

Kitties have a schedule for those kind of things, I swear. Thank goodness they're adorable... most of the time!

Yeah, TONS of arting. I burned out around February and March because I arted too much during November to January I didn't pick up a pencil for about two weeks. xD
Are you familiar with something called the Big Bang challenge?

---------- Post added 05-18-2014 at 10:48 AM ----------

Good night to those heading to bed! Sleep well!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 05-18-2014, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Good night Libra! I'll try to keep Anna away from murdering. 8u
BUT SHAAARK.

Butterfly

Old 05-18-2014, 03:09 AM

I want to bid on Shadami!
Username:
Bid Amount: 2000
@ libra;

I want to bid on Steelmagghia!
Username:
@ libra;

I want to bid on TaiyoTsuki!
Username:
@ steelmagghia;

Lacrimosa
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2014, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroase Delschatten View Post

Yeah, I can understand the timezones, though KofK seems to have more people from all around the world in general compared to Mene for example, where it gets really active during my "bed time". 8V

Kitties have a schedule for those kind of things, I swear. Thank goodness they're adorable... most of the time!

Yeah, TONS of arting. I burned out around February and March because I arted too much during November to January I didn't pick up a pencil for about two weeks. xD
Are you familiar with something called the Big Bang challenge?

---------- Post added 05-18-2014 at 10:48 AM ----------

Good night to those heading to bed! Sleep well!
Ahh I see. XD What time counts as your bedtime? xD
I think the only time mine aren't adorable is when they're puking so.. they're cute like 99.9% of the time? idk (no but really how can I move them when they're sleeping like this)

/hugsback ;w;

Oh wow! XD Please don't wear yourself out again like that, lol. And no, I've not heard of it. Do tell? o:

@Anna ; what did I tell you about buts
Also I just realized.. you are dressed as a vengeful ghost. This is appropriate.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 05-18-2014, 03:16 AM

@Lacrimosa:
Technically speaking, 12am onwards buuut I'm usually still awake after because omg! activity.
The feared cat pile. How does one escape?? Tickling?

Big Bang challenges are these huge challenges where authors and artists collaborate on a story. A more in-detail explanation can be found in this Fanlore article here if you're interested. That aside, I also sometimes participate in prompt meme and event (like character birthdays or dates to commemorate something) challenges, so there are those too. O.o

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 05-18-2014, 03:32 AM

Iroro- Is that what the mouse cheeb was for last night? :o

Lacrimosa
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2014, 03:32 AM

@Iro ; Hahah, it's hard to sleep when there are things happening on the internet. d:
There is no escape. D: But sometimes if there is a sudden loud noise they get startled and jump off.

Oh woah, that sounds pretty cool. :D I've always kinda been a lurker fan I guess, aside from drawing every now and then I don't really actively participate.. I want to do more fanart at least. Were you participating in one of these Big Bang ones then? O:

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 05-18-2014, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
Iroro- Is that what the mouse cheeb was for last night? :o
Oh, no. That one I drew for fun and silly because of a message someone sent me. :>

Quote:
@Iro ; Hahah, it's hard to sleep when there are things happening on the internet. d:
There is no escape. D: But sometimes if there is a sudden loud noise they get startled and jump off.

Oh woah, that sounds pretty cool. :D I've always kinda been a lurker fan I guess, aside from drawing every now and then I don't really actively participate.. I want to do more fanart at least. Were you participating in one of these Big Bang ones then? O:
No truer words. Also a reason why I can't drag myself away from tumblr, that darned addicting thing.
So, the solution is needing to find a way to activate a convenient sudden loud noise from somewhere?

I used to be a huge lurker fan who quietly sneaks in a fanart here and there. It's only recently I started participating in a huge way, partly because of tumblr where I found it a lot easier for me to communicate and participate within a fandom. The Big Bang challenges are usually held on Livejournal though, but because of tumblr networking, it's not difficult for me to get to know about them.

And er... I participated in about 7 Big Bangs last year, a few of which I drew for more than one story... *shifty eyes*

Lacrimosa
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2014, 04:07 AM

I'm actually trying to catch up on tumblr atm, I wasn't on for so long because of the migraines. XD But it is hard to tear away from it..
I.. guess you could say that. o; (They really are working in shifts it just happened AGAIN)

Ahh I see. You have an art tumblr right? I only recently made one but I hope to become more active like that. uwu
OH wow!! XD

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-18-2014, 04:12 AM

congratulations everyone

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 05-18-2014, 04:19 AM

Hello, hummy!

Quote:
I'm actually trying to catch up on tumblr atm, I wasn't on for so long because of the migraines. XD But it is hard to tear away from it..
I.. guess you could say that. o; (They really are working in shifts it just happened AGAIN)

Ahh I see. You have an art tumblr right? I only recently made one but I hope to become more active like that. uwu
OH wow!! XD
I have to periodically clean my follows list because of the "catching up" problem. That's understandable in your case, though. Boy do I understanding it being unable to pull yourself away from the site.

The cats are a hivemind.

I do have an art tumblr, it's mostly filled with silly doodles though. I need a link, stat.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 05-18-2014, 04:30 AM

once auction open, immediately 4 artists out of war zone?
XD

Lacrimosa
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2014, 04:40 AM

Pretty much, yeah. XD

@Iro ; I mostly follow artists, but a few other people too who do seem to reblog a ton. XD But I usually enjoy what I see so I probably won't clear my list out anytime soon. <w<; And yeah.. I think I'll finally stop for the night. Went through about 100 pages. /phew

Dangerous kitties..

Thanks! 8D I'll probably follow you on both accounts (one I just reblog stuff on, mostly XD), but I don't feel like relogging so just on my art one for nowww.

edit;; Gonna go to bed, g'night!

Last edited by Lacrimosa; 05-18-2014 at 05:09 AM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-18-2014, 05:59 AM

I want to bid on Omi!
Username: Kat Dakuu
Bid Amount: 41,000
@ steelmagghia;

I figure I'll bid even though I'll lose in the end. *cries*

solorn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-18-2014, 06:08 AM

I was auto-bought! How boring.
If I knew there would be auto-buy option I would have said no to it. Auctions are so boring with that option.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 05-18-2014, 06:17 AM

xD Awhh. I think there was an option to decline 'cause Omi and Iro don't have ABs.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 05-18-2014, 06:24 AM

lol. XD Solornrn used the word 'boring' that I so want to use. XD
Glad that I am not the only one.
>.<

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-18-2014, 06:26 AM

I am sad because of the autobuy. Because so many people had it, there's not a lot left to bid on.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 05-18-2014, 06:31 AM

I noticed the autobuy option just hours before the start of the auction and asked about it when I noticed Omi was exempted. I would have liked to have been told earlier too, personally.

Quote:
@Iro ; I mostly follow artists, but a few other people too who do seem to reblog a ton. XD But I usually enjoy what I see so I probably won't clear my list out anytime soon. <w<; And yeah.. I think I'll finally stop for the night. Went through about 100 pages. /phew

Dangerous kitties..

Thanks! 8D I'll probably follow you on both accounts (one I just reblog stuff on, mostly XD), but I don't feel like relogging so just on my art one for nowww.

edit;; Gonna go to bed, g'night!
I follow quite a few blogs of friends I made online as well as the art ones. Mostly so long as you do not spam reblog some 100 posts in an hour and post too much wank I'll be fine with you.

If that is the right tumblr I think it is I'll be returning the follow. :D

Good night and sleep well!

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 05-18-2014, 06:39 AM

I thought Iroro know about the autobuy at the planning thread already?

butt in convo. Why is there a need for re-blog?
I dig old post. XD

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 05-18-2014, 06:43 AM

There were too many words, so I probably didn't absorb them all or my eyes skipped over that bit. Nevertheless, what I meant to say I think was it would have been nice to show us that the option exists within the form itself so the artists are aware from the get go.

---------- Post added 05-18-2014 at 02:47 PM ----------

My memory wasn't failing after all.
There was no mention about having an automatic autobuy anywhere on the front page.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 05-18-2014, 07:04 AM

I don't mind the ABs. But I agree that the artists def shoulda known about it.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 05-18-2014, 07:57 AM

I might have mistaken you with some other artist then...*dizzy brain*
What happen to my memory lately? *gonk*

Omi
Artistic Angel

Old 05-18-2014, 08:09 AM

I became aware of the autobuy from the setup thread in the test forum. About a week ago, Libra PM'd me the test threat to see if everything was correct/looked OK on my portion. I asked to be removed from the autobuy once I caught the buying details on that thread. >.<