-Requiem_Seraphim-
Le Lurker..
Send a message via AIM to -Requiem_Seraphim- Send a message via Yahoo to -Requiem_Seraphim-

Old 02-06-2011, 04:53 AM

~~~~16+ hang out thread~~~~

Ever since you can remember, you were always afraid to go into the basement. That's understandable... it's dark, cold, smells musty, and every night you can swear you can hear things bumping around down there in the depths.

So one night, you take your flashlight, gather your nerve, and venture downstairs so you can sleep in peace for once. Tonight is the night. But what you see... well, it gives you a fright...

There is rust all over... a constant drip, drip, drip from the pipes in the ceiling, and furniture relics that look like they have been here for centuries. But what's more shocking is the peope and creatures milling about for a night time happy hour. Through a door in the back you can see a graveyard with more visitors on the way.

Welcome to the Basement! It's that one really creepy part of the house that can be the coolest. (With some help!!) Gather and hangout with random strangers and others to discuss random chitchat, supernatural/macabre/gothic movies, books, games, lore, and anything else that may stumble into your head. Hopefully there's a little something for everyone in here. So find a beanbag... mind the beastie that was just on it... and jump into the conversation or simply lurk in the dark corner over there. Enjoy!

Main Discussion Topics:
Vampires
Witches
Werewolves
Hauntings
Paranormal Theories
Goth sub-culture/music/literature
All things Horror
Supernatural literature and film
Video games
Fashions
The arts

Rules:
1. Obey all of Menewsha's TOS. I can't override them, nor do I want to. Failure to do so will result in a blacklisting and reporting.

2. Be friendly to everyone. Please do not correct spelling and grammar for anyone, nor disrespect their opinions or views. This thread is for older people, so let's act like it.

3. Don't stalk people in here. That's just creepy.

4. No drama. None. Zip. Zilch. Not happening here. IF you have a problem with another user, IGNORE THEM!!! I can't make that clear enough. If it's real life problems between two users, keep it offline, we don't want to hear about it; we have our own offline dramas, ya know?

5. No kids. No offense youngins, but I feel really creepy talking to someone that's like 14. No one in here really feels like baby-sitting online, and needless whining is never ok. However, if you have friends in here, or you are a regular, and want your friends in here, make a post ok? I can always adjust the thread rules to suit younger audiences.

6. Don't make every other word a cuss word.

7. Don't spam my can.

8. This isn't a hook-up thread. Take your hormones elsewhere if you're intentionally looking for a squeeze.

9. Have fun and be active? Pleaes? 8DD

Basement Lurkers
-Requiem_Seraphim-

Hangouts we share lovin' with