Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-15-2011, 01:58 PM

Misaki lokoed down at the acceptance letter in his hand. He couldn't believe that he got into M University. This was great! All of his hard work payed off! Grinning, he started towards home. His brother was going to be so happy about this. He couldn't wait to show him. One the way, he ended up running into someone. He looked up at the man. Usagi-san-sensei. "Excuse me.." he muttered.

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 03-16-2011, 05:23 AM

((Are we using any form of the episodes at all. This reminds me of the 1st episode where he meets his brother's fiancée for the first time, and he also breaks through Usagi's barrier of coldness.))

Usagi looked down at who had just run into him. His eyes widened a little as he noticed that it was Misaki who had run into him. "Hello there," replied Usagi as he began to cross the street with the crowd that he was in began walking across the street. As he crossed the street Usagi wondered briefly why Misaki looked like he had been running a long way. Stopping at the other side of the crosswalk he looked at the brunette and said,"By the way where are you going in such a rush?"

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 03-19-2011 at 06:49 AM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-16-2011, 02:29 PM

{{Yeah. I haven't watched the episodes yet. But I will as soon as I can.}}

Misaki followed Usagi across the street. He stopped next to him on the other side. Looking up at him, he thought about the answer. He wanted to tell his brother first, but since Usagi was here, he should just show him. "I got this today." he said, holding out a piece of paper.

0ri0n83

Old 03-17-2011, 01:36 AM

Usagi looked at the paper and then pushed it back towards Misaki. He could see the watermark seal through the paper knowing that it had come from Mitsuhashi University. He was glad that Misaki had gotten into the school, but he knew that he probably would want to tell his brother about it first. He, in fact, was on his way there now anyway to see Misaki's brother as well. They might as well walk together.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-17-2011, 02:18 AM

"So. Usagi-san. Where are you heading?" Misaki asked, taking the paper back and slipping it back into his pocket as he began walking again. He wouldn't wait to show his brother that he had been accepted. He knew that Takahiro would be proud of him.

0ri0n83

Old 03-17-2011, 02:21 AM

Usagi looked at Misaki as he licked his lips before saying"I am heading over to Takahiro's to go and deliver his birthday present, and to celebrate with him." Glancing at the brunette he noticed the lack of cake or other things and he chuckled to himself before saying,"You did remember that it was your brother's birthday right?" He was pretty sure that the brunette had forgotten. Hell, he would have too had he just figured out that he had been accepted to Mitsuhashi University. Takahiro would indeed be proud of his brother.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-17-2011, 02:54 AM

What?!? It was Takahiro's birthday?! Misaki hung his head. How could he have forgotten his brother's birthday. And he didn't get him any presents. He shook his head slightly. He felt so bad about this. He'll just get him a present tomorrow. "Well.. Let's go.." he said, leading the way back to his house. Takahiro wasn't home, so Misaki got started on making dinner.

0ri0n83

Old 03-17-2011, 03:03 AM

Usagi saw the look on Misaki's face and placed an arm around him as they traveled the rest of the way to the house that Takahiro and Misaki shared. Usagi thought for a moment and then said,"If you didn't get him anything that's fine. You can show him your acceptance letter. That should be present enough. By the way where is your brother?"

Once they reached the house Usagi took his shoes off and went to go sit at the table. Bringing out his laptop he began typing away at it as he watched Misaki make dinner from the corner of his eye.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 03-19-2011 at 06:50 AM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-17-2011, 01:19 PM

Misaki thought about it. "I don't know.. Out working I guess." he said. He finished making dinner shortly and set it on the table. A while later, Takahiro came home and entered the room. "Happy Birthday Niisan!" he exclaimed, grinning at him brother.

Takahiro looked at Misaki then Usagi. "This is a surprise." he told them, smiling at them both.

0ri0n83

Old 03-18-2011, 12:16 AM

Usagi continued to type away at the computer that was in front of him when he looked up at the brunette when he said that he was probably at work. "He's always working," thought Usagi as he went back to typing on the computer. The door opened and in walked Misaki's brother, Takahiro. Standing up Usagi looked at Takahiro and smiled as he said"Happy birthday and welcome home."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-18-2011, 01:28 AM

"Niisan... You left the door open again." Misaki muttered. His brother tended to do that a lot. So he went out into the hall to make sure that the door was closed. But he stopped when he saw the woman standing in the doorway.

0ri0n83

Old 03-18-2011, 07:07 PM

Usagi walked over to Takahiro and began idle chit chat with him wondering what was taking Misaki so long at the door. He walked away from Takahiro as he walked towards the door and his heart stopped as he saw a woman standing in the doorway. "Who is this?" said Usagi as Takahiro came to stand next to him.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-18-2011, 07:27 PM

Misaki was also curious about who this was. It wasn't someone he's seen before.

Takahiro went past Usagi and over to the woman. "This is my girlfriend, Manami. We've decided to get married." he said, grinning.

When Misaki heard that, his heart dropped as he looked at Usagi. He knew that the man was in love with his brother. But he didn't know how he would react to the news.

0ri0n83

Old 03-18-2011, 08:19 PM

Usagi's eyes widened a fraction of an inch as he looked at the woman in front of him. "What did he mean by this?"thought Usagi. He understood the words that were coming out of the other male's mouth, but he wasn't really "understanding" him. He took a step back and placed a smile on his face, be that as it may it was forced, as he looked at Takahiro and said," Congratulations, Takahiro. She will make a fine wife. If there is anything that you need with planning the wedding don't hesitate to ask." Usagi was amazed that he was able to get that all out of his mouth as he stared at the two of them. All he wanted to do right now was disappear.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 03-19-2011 at 06:51 AM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-18-2011, 09:28 PM

Misaki's hands tightened into fists. He felt so bad for Usagi right now. "... I'll go buy some champagne..." he told them.

"They won't sell to minors." Takahiro told him.

"Usagi-san... you come with me." he took Usagi's hand and dragged him out.

0ri0n83

Old 03-19-2011, 05:37 AM

Usagi looked at the two of them again. They did make a good couple. He, as a friend, should be happy, right? Right? He wanted to feel happy, but sadly he couldn't find himself to truly smile. Ever since Takahiro's parents had died he had been the silent guardian that had watched over the two of them ever since that saddening time. He felt his hand suddenly grabbed as he was dragged out of the room and out of the house in general. Usagi didn't really know what was going on, but he couldn't get his hand out of the vice like grip.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-19-2011, 03:20 PM

Misaki dragged Usagi a good distance away before he let go of his wrist. He turned away from him, not wanting him to see his tears. He wasn't even really sure why he was crying. It had nothing to do with him. But he felt so bad for Usagi. "I'm sorry about that... It was cruel to tell you that like that.." he told him.

0ri0n83

Old 03-19-2011, 08:14 PM

Usagi continued to follow Misaki, he sort of didn't have much choice in the matter. He felt his wrist being let go. Misaki's back was turned to him, but he was sure that he could hear the brunette crying. Usagi was a little puzzled at this. Why was he crying? Shouldn't it be the other way around? "Why are you apologizing?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-19-2011, 11:34 PM

"Because its just not fair. Takahiro shouldn't have told you that like that." Misaki said. He reached up and wiped his eyes, trying to get the tears to stop. But it didn't work to well. So instead, he just kept his back turned so that Usagi wouldn't see. He hated crying in front of other people.

0ri0n83

Old 03-20-2011, 05:41 AM

Usagi smiled at Misaki as he placed his arms around the brunette as he just held him there as it slowly began to snow. Usagi still didn't quite get why Misaki was crying. Wasn't it supposed to be other way around. "That's a dirty way of crying," muttered Usagi to no one in particular. "Stop crying."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-20-2011, 05:35 PM

Misaki froze when he felt Usagi wrap his arms around him. He really wasn't expecting for it to happen. "I can't just stop crying once I start.." he told him, wiping his eyes again. He really wished he would stop crying. It was embarrassing. "Besides. Your not crying.. Someone has to do it for you.."

0ri0n83

Old 03-21-2011, 05:10 AM

Usagi didn't really know what he was doing. It was like everything was moving in slow motion. He managed to turn Misaki in his arms as he locked his lips with the brunette. Misaki's lips tasted salty from all of his crying, but to Usagi it was pure nirvana. He just held him there as the snow continued to fall on the two of them. Usagi didn't want to move. Breaking away from Misaki he said,"Can we stay like this for a little while longer?" He then locked his lips again with the brunette as he pulled him closer.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-21-2011, 02:52 PM

Misaki froze when he felt Usagi kiss him. He was so confused about why this was happening. It didn't make any sense. He didn't have time to answer the question before the older man was kissing him again. But instead of freezing this time, his arms went around the other and gripped the back of his shirt, tears still falling down his face. But he didn't really mind this time.

0ri0n83

Old 03-22-2011, 12:13 AM

After what felt like an eternity Usagi pulled away from Misaki and looked at him as he saw that there were still tears streaming down his lovely face. Pulling his hands away he rubbed them under his eyes ridding them of tears. He then hugged Misaki again as he then broke away from the brunette as he said,"We should be heading back, or Takahiro will get worried about us." He was about to turn around to go back towards the house when he remembered that their "real" reason for leaving had been to buy more drinks. "We might as well head to the convenience store and go buy some more drinks, or people will wonder won't they?" said Usagi as he took the brunette's hand as he led him down the street.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 03-22-2011 at 12:28 AM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-22-2011, 12:18 AM

Misaki felt like he couldn't breath by the time that Usagi pulled away from him. His eyes dropped to the ground as his breathing evened out. He reached up and wiped his face before nodding to the first thing Usagi said. They should be getting back. "Y-Yeah.. You're right.." he said. He willingly went with the older man to the convenience store and they bought more champagne before returning back to the house.