0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 08-21-2013, 02:13 AM

Zack heard the other male voice his concern as he thought of what to say. Sure, they might not find the people, but Zack was pretty sure that they were going to. The SOLDIER dorms and training areas were as gossipy as any grounds at a high school. If the three of them didn't find anything out by then they were bound to find something out by just listening to the other people around them in classes and in the training grounds.

The RA stared at the two men that were sitting in front of him. He wasn't very amused that he had been awakened so late in the night, but he had chosen this job for himself and with it came the perks.
”So,” said the RA. ”Let’s begin. Where would you like to start?”

Sephiroth took his cold shower, re-dressed himself, and then left the room that he and Cloud would eventually be sharing as he went to the RA’s room. As he walked he saw some SOLDIER cadets outside standing around in a circle, as they were chuckling about something. He ducked around the corner, as he began listening on their conversation.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 09-05-2013, 02:08 AM

Cloud takes a deep breath and knew this was going to be a long one. Hopefully it wouldn't take long to finish this. "Well it mostly started when I was in the academy. There had been a few of the cadets who always was jealous of me mostly cause of my academies." Cloud looks over at Zack then back over to the RA. "Just never knew how jealous they was until they crashed my room." shakes his head as he brushes some of his hair out of his face. He would go on with his story and would give out some names he might knew that could have did this to his room.

The cadets was chuckling and laughing at each other. "Oh my god...did you see the look on Cloud's face when he saw his room." one of the cadets spoke. The black hair one smirks and crosses his arms over his chest. "Well it should be one of us in that squad with SOLDIER Zack and Commander Sephiroth....not Cloud. before his mood changes a little. "What does that goody brat has that we don't? Man I am so jealous of him. Why does he have to be so good?" The third one across from the one who was leaning against the wall would speak up. "Maybe if you stop ditching class and stop using the simaluirs as your own personal game you could been in that squad." They continue to talk about what they did to Cloud's room not even knowing who was listening to them from around the corner.

0ri0n83

Old 09-25-2013, 06:44 PM

((I read this one and forgot to respond to it))

The RA hummed a few times as he took notes. This behavior was typical in the beginning of the year. Older recruits saw the freshman class as fresh meat and there were always a number of these kinds in incidents in the first few months. After classes started though, things went back to normal and there was less bullying. The RA finished his writing as he looked at the two men in front of him. "Well, I am sorry that this happened to you, but I want you to know that we are going to be doing everything we can to not only get your belongings back but to find the people that had done the damage." The RA put down the clipboard. He hated being clinical about the whole approach but he needed to talk in a non-biased way. "Is there anything else that you would like to add. Also, do you need other rooming accommodations?"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-30-2013, 09:40 PM

Cloud stands up, looking at the RA, before he said, "It's ok...I don't need any rooming accommodations. I'm sure Zack and Commander Sephiroth can handle things for me for that.." pauses for an moment before he spoke again. "The only thing that matters out of my belongings, is a silver locket. My father gave that to me when I entered the academy. And that is basely my good luck charm." Cloud brushes some of his hair out of his face some taking a deep sigh. It was something he always had with him. And thought it brought him luck the whole way. "That just something I notice that was missing from my room. Other than that everything else can be replace." It may be hard since his pay wasn't that much for a recuit any how, but he just had to make do for now. "Now if you would excuse me...I need a bit of fresh air and to gather my thoughs alone." Cloud says to the RA and Zack before he steps out of the room.

Cloud place his hands into his pocket and walks out onto the platform outside of the hallway doors. Cloud leans against the railing looking out across the city. A cool breeze moves past him and his hair whips around in the wind. The male pulls his hands out of his pockets and rested them on the railing. He grips onto the bar tightly and wanted to pull it from the railing itself. He knew those guys always had it out for him. All because he did so much better. Why could some people be happy for what they did? Than to try to ruin other people's success. It just didn't make sence.

A little bit later, after Cloud had went outside. The same men who trash his former room steps out onto the platform. The black haired one with glasses said, "You always have to be so good aren't you, Strife." Cloud heard the voice which causes him to turn around. He crosses his arms over his chest and made an annoying face. "And so what? I worked hard to get where I am." The three boys circle Cloud, his back was already to the railing. And it was about a 30 feet drop to the ground. Plus it was three against one. Maybe he should had stayed in the room. "You don't have the right nor anything else to be in that squad."Jealously is such a bad thing. It wasn't Cloud's fault that he was placed in Sephiroth's squad nor anyone's else.

Last edited by Bellinda; 09-30-2013 at 09:49 PM..

0ri0n83

Old 11-15-2013, 02:19 AM

((2 months. God I hate myself))

The RA continued to listen to what the other male was saying. A locket. He didn't want to say anything to the other male, but he would probably end up never seeing it again. Swallowing, the RA continued to write on the paper in front of him as he checked off various boxes about what went went missing. He faltered a little when he heard that the recruit would be staying in a room with a first class SOLDIER or better yet General Sephiroth. Before he could say anything else the RA and Zack saw Cloud leave though the room door. Before the RA could say anything to get Cloud to come back Zack held up his hand."He's been through a lot. I am sure that he just needs to get some air like he said he was. He'll be back in a few minutes." The RA nodded and continued to write on the piece of paper on his clipboard. "Well everything seems to be taken care of so if there are any more questions or concerns please do not hesitate to come back here. Even if he just needs to talk."

Sephiroth continued to pace around in his room. Glancing at the clock on the wall for what seemed like the 30th time that minute he let out a frustrated growl. Where the heck were Zack and Cloud? Clearly it couldn't have taken them more than 20 minutes to give their report and come back here. Something wasn't right. Throwing on a pair of pants and grabbing his trademark jacket, he shrugged it on as he walked out the door. There was something seriously wrong.

As he neared the dormitories he heard some scuffling. As he rounded the corner he could see Cloud with his back to the railing. There were three other cadets in front of him. There was Biggs, Wedge, and some other cadet that he had never seen before. "Hey!" said Sephiroth as he quickly walked towards the three of them. He didn't place himself in front of Cloud yet since there was no clear need yet. "Aren't you all out a little passed your curfew?"

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 12-06-2013 at 03:38 AM..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-23-2013, 03:28 AM

Cloud looks at the guys, he knew this wasn't going to look good. Before anything could happen, he heard Sephiroth's voice and looks over, seeing him walk in over. It startled the guys, they turned around and looks at the general. G-General Sephiroth....uhh we was just heading to our room now. We just wanted to give our congratulations to Strife." the blonde head says, before looking over toward his friends. "Let's go guys" before they all leave the area quickly.

Cloud sighs deeply, knowing it wouldn't be the last to hear from them. "Sorry general for taking so long. The RA was asking to many questions, but I suppose he would need to. I think they should be finish by now. I only came out here to get some air." Cloud rubs the back of his head and looks down, he look more worn out than ever. There would been no chance for Cloud to defend himself even, if he was out number, if a fight would had start.

0ri0n83

Old 12-06-2013, 03:42 AM

Sephiroth scoffed as he looked at the three men, no boys in front of him. They didn't deserve to be called men for what they were doing to the young cadet. Sephiroth would take care of them come the next day, right now his priority was getting Cloud out of the cold and to safety. As he watched the others retreat he turned his attention towards Cloud. Why was the other one apologizing? It wasn't like he had done anything wrong. "Cloud," started Sephiroth as he opened his arms and began walking towards the other male. He embraced the other male. "Do not apologize for something that is not your fault. Let's head back." Taking the other male's hand in his own, he began walking back towards the dormitories so he could grab Zack and they could go back to their own barracks.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-06-2013, 06:10 PM

Cloud was surpise in the next action that Sephiroth did. He felt the other male embrace him into his strong arms. He knew he was blushing wildly as he had never been this close to Sephiroth before. Sephiroth was right, there was no need for him to apologize. He wasn't even sure why he said that since he didn't do anything wrong. Cloud follows Sephiroth back, but before they could reach to the RA's room where Zack was still was. He tugs on Sephiroth's hand to stop "Sephiroth, wait. I should thank you for what almost happen back there. It has seem I have made a lot of enemies at the academy. I think I would know what would happen if you didn't show up." He knew he would be hurt since there was only three of them against him. But it didn't mean he would let them take hits without defending himself.

0ri0n83

Old 01-09-2014, 02:42 AM

As soon as he embraced the other male he could feel the temperature of the other skyrocket, heat practically radiating off of the other male. Sephiroth stopped as he heard the other male speak. He had never been thanked by someone before and he was at a loss for words himself. "Cloud," he said as he swallowed. What was he supposed to say? That he loved him? What would people think of him if they knew that he cared for someone as timid and quiet as Cloud. He nibbled on his lower lip. He didn't even know that during this whole time that he had brought the other male into a loving embrace."We should head back in so we can finish up and then we should go back to the SOLDIER dorms." Sephiroth let go of Cloud as he retreated to linking his hand in the other male's hand. "Don't worry I got you. We'll get through this."

Zack was waiting outside of the RA's office as he bounced from foot to foot. Zack eyed the two of them and winked at the both of them knowing that it would probably make the blonde turn bright red, and make Sephiroth glare. God, he was such a hellion getting under both of their skins.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-21-2014, 12:34 AM

Cloud's eyes widen when he was hugged by Sephiroth. There was something there between them, he felt it deep down inside him, maybe. He couldn't help but to lean into the embrace and closes his eyes. He lets out a sigh and wraps his arms around him in return in the embrace. After the embrace was over, he looks up at Sephiroth and smiles lightly. "Yea good idea..." blushing lightly. He stares down at the ground for a short while as they head back. He looks up at Zack and saw him winking at him. He was blushing before but this time it would look like he was a cherry in the face.

Boy, Zack sure knew how to make him feel like this. "Hmm....so...is everything taking care of with the RA? Cause I really want to go back to the dorms and go to bed."Cloud finally spoke up. He at lease wanted to clear some of the tensing that was there.