Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2011, 02:48 AM

((lol ikr.))

Temari was glad for the subject change. "Well Kankuro is his usual idiot self and Gaara is well...Gaara..they don't seem to ever change. I do think Gaara is gay though..I found this in his room. She pulled out a gay romance novel. There was a bookmark near the end of the book. Temari smiled. "Who would have ever thought Gaara would read romance novels?"

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-25-2011, 03:50 AM

Kakashi looked at the book "Wait, can I see that book?" Kakashi asked thinking it looked familiar and might know who wrote the actual book. There were very few of that series on the shelves or known to be printed. "Wait, Gaara is gay? Well we never have seen him with any girls huh, but, then again I don't believe I have seen him with any guys either" Kakashi used to think Gaara was Ai-sexual, no preference nor any care to think about it.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2011, 04:09 AM

Temari shrugged. "Thats true, but he seems to be getting pretty close with Naruto and he even invited kiba over to spend the night sometimes. They'll shut the door and not come out for hours. Then there's Lee. Gaara kept telling him he was sorry like a billion times, and Gaara never says sorry. Then there's this book." Temari smiled wickedly. "I read some of the book and it's between two brothers." she grinned. "I noticed that he bought this book after he and Kankuro started to get a tiny bit closer. Gaara used to threaten to kill Kankuro all the time. He suddenly stopped and then he started this book. I think stuff might go on between those two."

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-25-2011, 04:13 AM

Kakashi laughed "Would it really be so bad? Ah yes, see here" Kakashi looked at the author of the book 'Kita Galaxy' Kita was actually someone Kakashi knew very well, then again they used to be together. Most in the leaf village knew about what happened but eventually it was kept within the village. "Do you know the story of her and her sisters?" Kakashi asked knowing she probably didn't.

(P.s. this is my galaxy sister's story ordeal, it plays a small part if I ever am able to slip it in naruto rps lol)

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2011, 10:49 AM

Temari had an image in her head that she acctully thought was kind of hot. She pictured Gaara underneath Kankuro moaning and screaming for him. She smiled. "You know..when I think about it, they really are cute together." she wondered if they ever would be together. She didn't know if Kankuro would want Gaara like that. She had helped the situation though. She had 'forgot' to wash Gaara's clothes. That meant Gaara was having to wear her clothes. He'd even have to wear her underwear, which were very lacy and kinky. She had always suspected Kankuro as liking guys and Gaara had such a feminie apperence, she thought with the right outfit, Gaara could turn any straight guy gay. She heard the name Galexy before somewhere. "Galexy..I've heard that name somewhere..what about her and her sisters?
((I see :D.))

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-25-2011, 04:59 PM

"The Galaxy Sisters haven't been spoke about in quite awhile. They arrived here when Naruto and the other children were around 10 years old. It was weird they appeared out of no where, battling as if nothing mattered, even if they were in the nude" Kakashi quietly added the last part and then continued.

"Well soon they became leaf village ninjas and only one of them was trained by someone. Katana, the second youngest, but, physically the strongest. She trained with Gai and Lee most of the time. Kira is the eldest, then Kita, then Shadow, Katana, and Finally Gabrielle."

"They got caught up in something terrible the Akatsuki was planning years ago, it was worse than we were expecting, the sisters came up and gave up their time here. They said a goodbye to each of us. Kira said Goodbye (meaning a kiss) to Gai, Kita said goodbye to me, Shadow said goodbye to Itachi who was also there, Katana said goodbye to Lee, and Gabrielle said goodbye to Gaara" Kakashi sensei took a short breath as they walked and the sun shining down upon them as the wind felt nice when it swirled around them, here and there.

"After that battle, the Akatsuki never went up against us five, not together at least, they didn't know if the sisters would return to kill them. Itachi said that himself, as far as the sisters go, we haven't seen them in forever but somehow Katana talked her sisters into letting her come back here. Ever since then she went back to what she was doing before, saying a battle was going to come to her village soon and she wanted to get stronger."
Kakashi waited to see if she would say anything and just added in quickly

"Kita Galaxy was the one who wrote this book along with a few others, there are only 3 in this series, she wanted to prove she could do better than Jiraiya and so she wrote books about teh same genders catching people's attention quickly"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2011, 06:01 PM

Temari stared at him oddly. When you say Gabrille said good bye to Gaara...does that mean she was in love with him?" she looked very worried. That could have been why Gaara was reading the book. She had seen him hang out with a girl in the past, but had never really thought about it. She knew that if someone Gaara had loved had gone missing, Gaara would go to hell and back to find them. "You said they were ten?" she didn't think Gaara would have a girlfriend at such a young age, but then agian, he had always acted older than he was. She also wanted to ask about Kita. "Do you still..love Kita?" she asked quietly. She really liked Kakashi and if he was in love with someone the she wanted to know before she fell for him to hard. She didn't think she could take it of she ended up falling in love with him and him be in love with another girl. At this point, Temari was at the crushing stage. It was a strong like, but not yet love. If he liked that girl, then she could move on now while she would t be as hurt. She also wondered if all of this meant Gaara wasn't gay, but searching for a long lost lover. He had always seemed so emotionless, it was hard to think of him being in love with anyone. She wondered if even Kakashi knew what had gone between Gaara and Gabrille. "Were these kisses friendly or deep?" that would at least awnser some of her questions.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-25-2011, 06:54 PM

"Yes, each of the sisters were to love somebody here. We do not know why but they fell for that person. They left about the times of the chunin exams, I would say most kids like Naruto would be about 13 or 14" Kakashi answered. "I considered her more of a sister or someone on the side, we never really had any chemistry between eachother. We're too much alike, she also isn't very lively unless around her sisters" that was him saying no basically. "I believe they were all the same, kisses on the lips or cheeks, Kira, Kita, and Shadow kissed on the lips. Katana and Gabrielle kissed the other two on the cheeks. That is probably why Gaara never showed interest, Gabrielle knew that, another reason to have her leave easier than leaving someone she cared about behind. She said she felt them to be more like cousins"

(You know, I gave away Katana's crush in this one lol)

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2011, 07:12 PM

((yesh. The poor galaxy sisters lost there boy toys D:))
Temari nodded, happy to hear Kakashi was single. She thought that maybe one day they might could have something. Then agian..he was a good bit older and others would disapprove. She wondered what Kankuro and Gaara were up to. She hoped Gaara hadn't killed Kankuro by now. With him wearing girl clothes, if Kankuro laughed at him, Gaara might sand coffin him to death. It certainly wasn't a nice way to go. Being squeezed to death by sand sounded painful and she'd seen it was quite gory. The worry showed all over her face. She had only wanted to bring her brothers closer so they wouldn't fight so much. She wanted them to be good friends. She hoped she hadn't sealed Kankuro's fate. Little did she know, they had become closer than friends.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-25-2011, 07:22 PM

(lol yea, I got tired of them being like Mary Sues almost, I think I have to do somethings to change them up a bit)

Kakashi noticed some people were walking up towards them "Don't do anything rash okay, just keep pretending" Kakashi whispered to Temari as a group of guys and appeared "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" One of the guys spoke as another added "Looks like a boring couple" "If you do not mind, we have some traveling to do" Kakashi spoke replying sincerely knowing the guys might not listen.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2011, 08:31 PM

Temari gave her best look of fear and gripped Kakashi's hand tightly. She moved slightly behind him. She wondered what would happen if they attacked

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-25-2011, 08:42 PM

"Oh, really, why arn't you safe at home in your village?" One of them asked as Kakashi spoke up "They don't approve of a student and teacher relationship" Kakashi waited to hear their response "Well, we have the best place to stay for a couple like you" the main one spoke up as Kakashi looked like he was happy to hear it "Which way?" "Just keeping walking straight and you will find it, it should be 3 days of a walk" the main one spoke as another one added "What are your names you looks familiar" "Kash and Tema" Kakashi spoke quickly as the boys nodded allowing them to walk by. Kakashi kept Temari by the hand and led her on by making sure they didn't try anything stupid.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2011, 09:23 PM

Temari's hair was down and she wore contacts that disgused her eye color. They were the same color as Gaara's. She had on dark eyeliner. She had dyed the edges of her hair purple. She looked nothing like herself. She was very nervous when they had asked their names. She was glad Kakashi came up with some fast.

----------

((in 10 minutes or so, I've got to go somewhere. I'll be gone for an hour and a half to two hours.))

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-25-2011, 09:32 PM

(Okay that's fine. I have my drawing feeling back so I will be drawing constantly)

Kakashi walked them away and once far enough out, he turned towards her "You okay?" he asked making sure that they could still both go on about with the mission or maybe they should turn around. Kakashi noticed her eyes were different and figured they were contacts, he hadn't noticed them earlier, just her looks and hair mostly.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-26-2011, 12:00 AM

Temari nodded and smiled. "I'm fine! I just had to act like a chicken in front of those guys. I'm ok now though." she squeezed his hand reassuringly.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-26-2011, 12:18 AM

"That's good acting then, they said we have 3 days, anyone who wouldn't think like us would do as they say. So here on out we have to be very careful so no one suspects anything" Kakashi spoke closing his hand around hers more. They walked for a couple hours in silence, "When it gets close to being dark we'll stop to camp, or do you want to keep moving?" Kakashi asked keeping even pace with her.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-26-2011, 12:31 AM

Temari really was afraid now. "I don't want to stop. Let's keep going. She hated the forests at night. Strange creepers lived in forests.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-26-2011, 12:46 AM

"alright, tell me if you get too tired" Kakashi spoke as they kept their pace slow but not too slow. Kakashi thought if she got too tired then he could carry her if she wanted him to. At least until she fell asleep, he could take the night shift, it would be easier than most would think. He was used to saying up at night and wouldn't mind reading his book. Kakashi wasn't sure what to bring up around her, he wanted to say more, he actually was catching himself looking over at her a few times.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-26-2011, 01:28 AM

Temari sighed as she became so tired she felt like she might faint. She refused to tell Kakashi she was so tired. She wanted to seem strong, and she was terrified of these woods. She wanted to get out of them as soon as possible. She slowed in pace and her eyes wouldn't stay open. She blindly followed Kakashi as she walked. Soon enough she was walking so slow it could have been mistaken for standing still.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-26-2011, 02:53 AM

Kakashi turned to look at her realizing she was going to pass out soon, so he picked her up bridal style and kept walking. "Get some sleep Tema" Kakashi spoke using her nickname thinking it sounded cute. He wouldn't be able to read just yet, he was able to get them out of the woods but stopped going back a bit to where he could hear and see a river flowing. If they went out in the field now he wouldn't be able to keep her safe for that long without using his sharigan. He placed her down while rolling out a sleeping back and made sure she was in it. A small pillow came from his pack as he placed it under her head zipping up the bag and starting a very small fire just as it could be light enough for him to read his book as he sat next to her.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-26-2011, 03:46 AM

Temari had been so exhausted that she fell asleep nearly the second he picked her up. She had sweet dreams of him and her that made her smile. "Kakashi...." she groaned in her sleep.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-26-2011, 03:57 AM

Kakashi could feel he was being watched so he put his book away and laid down next to her in the sleeping bag, though it was almost too warm so he took off his shirt putting it in his bag along with his book and wrapped his arms around her making those watching to sneak away unseen or so they had thought. He fell asleep next to her, the billions of stars out above them, the very slight crescent moon could be seen far away, though it was bigger around this time of year.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-27-2011, 12:50 AM

Temari's face redened as she woke up next to Kakashi's bare chest. She climbed out of the sleeping bag and tried not to wake Kakashi. Her phone had beeped and she had a text message. It was on a ferris wheel. She squinted, thinking her eyes were fooling her. She frowned. It was Gaara and Kankuro. Gaara was pressed up against Kankuro's body and their lips were connected. Gaaras arms were around Kankuro's neck and the older boy had a hand on the back of the youngers head, pulling him forward. She gasped at just how sexy it was and immediately made it her phone screen. She had to call them and tell Kankuro to stop. His chakra problems were really had, and Gaara would be much easier to kill in the state he was in. Gaara had always been weaker by love. It was his failure. He would put down his guard completely. She called and Gaara yelled at her. She asked to speak with Kankuro and had Gaara leave the room. Kankuro yelled and soon hung up on her. She stared at the phone in horror. They wernt going to take her warning. Kankuro had said something about them Fu**ing also.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-27-2011, 01:01 AM

(I know I wrote that last part in the other roleplay but it still made me laugh lol, I warn you, if I don't reply it means I am off to bed land)

Kakashi didn't wake up for another 25 minutes almost and when he did he saw Temari "Morning, what are you doing up so early?" Kakashi asked as he moved so he could sit up in the sleeping bag, he could be a morning person if he wanted to, but, most of the time he preferred not to.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-27-2011, 01:58 AM

Temari was pale and looked like she might barf. "I have to go back.." she took off without any warning. She had left her phone on the ground. A text had come telling her that Gaara had been seriously hurt. She knew instantly that it was Kankuro's chakra. Why hadn't they listened?! She arrived at her house and saw medics everywhere. Even Sakura was present. Gaara looked like death had already begun to claim him. She sonnet and called to him. She knew Kankuro had fled the village. She couldn't lose both of them.