Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 11:27 AM

SANDS OF LOVE

Gaara Sabuku
hieght: 5'4
Weight: 127 pounds

Last edited by Monte Gray; 10-23-2011 at 06:50 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-23-2011, 07:03 PM

Name: Kankuro
Height: 167 cm
Weight: 61.2 kg

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 07:20 PM

((alright, basically, Gaara is dating Kiba at the moment and he starts to spend less and less time with his family. He and Kiba have been dating for a year, but Kiba knows that Gaara likes someone else. The person Gaara likes is off limits seeing as it's Kankuro. No one know that;s who Gaara likes.))

Gaara sat up on the roof. He was with Kiba as always, but the two were feeling...distanced. "Kiba...why are you so quiet. You always talk." Gaara frowned and lifted his head from Kiba's lap were it had been laying before. Kiba just stared out into the moonlight sky. "Gaara, I know you're losing interest in me aren't you..." Kiba sounded hurt and Gaara looked shocked by the questioned. "No!! Kiba, I love you, you already know that." Gaara sighed. Kiba tried to keep a straight face, but his lip twitched as if he might cry. That was the last thing Gaara wanted. "Gaara..I think we need a break ok? I need to think some things over. This isn't the end, well not yet." Kiba left Gaara on the roof and dissipated. Gaara climbed back in his window and sat on the bed, feeling more than a bit hurt. He had thought Kiba had trusted him, but obviously not. Gaara knew that he'd been falling for another person than Kiba, but it wasn't like he would leave him over it. The person was off limits, that much Gaara knew to be a fact. He laid his head back on his pillow and started to draw. He knew that he hadn't spent over and hour with his siblings all week, but he really didn't want to be around his brother at all. He had odd feelings that he really hated. It would be horrible. He felt so awkward around Kankuro. He threw the sketch pad across the room and grabbed his ps2 controller. He turned on ghost recon, the sound was so loud it could be heard all through the house. Gun shots, explosions, the works.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-23-2011, 08:10 PM

Kankuro was walking home. He had been training in the night for awhile now. He wanted to get stronger so he could protect those closest to him. He sighs a bit and rounded the corner hearing the sounds coming from Gaara's room. "Great..he's upset now?" he walked insidde sitting the large mass that contained the puppet on his back on the floor. Slowly walking up the wood stairs he knocks on his brothers door then opens it. "Hey squirt, whats up?" he smiles a bit in an attempt to get a reaction.(That was bad XD)

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 08:22 PM

Gaara stiffened. Kankuro was at his door..alone..without Temari.. His face heated, then he sighed. He made an attempt to seem all badass, but it was tough. He felt a bit to upset to be as mean as usual. "Kankuro..get out of my room before I kill you or something else really horrible and undesirable." he sounded a bit more like a little kid than a evil murderer. Gaara knew he'd never do anything to hurt Kankuro, but it didn't hurt to threaten. It wasn't like Kankuro knew that Gaara would spare him. Gaara just leaned up and turned the volume on the tv up higher than it already was. He shot a few bad guys and the jumped up as he was shot by a random Nazi dude. "YOU'VE GOT TO HE FREAKIN KIDDING ME!!!?" he screamed at the T.V. Gaara threw the remote and sat down on his bed. He tried really hard to kept all of his emotions pinned up, but a single tear found it's way down his cheek. He quickly turned away an used his sleeve to wipe it off his face. It was the closest Gaara had ever come to crying in front of someone. He got up and slammed the door in Kankuro's face locking it. He knew that since Kankuro was a ninja he could easily just poof himself in if he really wanted to, but Gaara was pretty sure he wouldn't do a thing like that. He didn't think Kankuro had the balls to try and defy Gaara.
((Naw, it was good))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-23-2011, 08:57 PM

Kankuro raised an eyebrow then rolled his eyes. "Whatever mope if you want to be such a coward" he turned walking away down the hall towards his own room. Gaara could be such an ass sometimes, even if they were brothers the fact that he treated him like that was just pathetic. He sighed and washed the markings off his face. He then changed his clothes deciding to go out for some ramen and a drink. He wasnt old enough to go drinking like thre grown ups yet, but he didn't care if it got him out of this place that was just fine with him. He turned moving out of the window to avoid passing by Gaaras room again. He walked along the lonely streets and takes a deep breath. He herd a noise and turned to see Neji. "Hey" he smiles a bit. The other ninja inclines his head a bit in greetings "hi". "Wanna get some ramen" Kankuro asked. Neji seemed to be unsure for a moment but then nodded "I have nothing better to do". The two walked along getting to a small late night ramen place taking up a booth in the back.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 09:17 PM

Gaara burried his face in his pillow and let himself scream and cry all he wanted. He knew Kankuro had gone out, and now he could make as much damn noise as he wanted to. He started throwing random stuff at the wall, including his very first peice of jewelry. It was a small ring with a red jewled love kanji on it. It had diamonds all up the sides. It was his birthday present from Kiba last year.

Kiba sat at the ramen bar and saw Kankuro walk in. That had to be perfect timing. He went up to the puppetmaster. "Could you tell Gaara that I've finished thinking about it, and well, it's over...a break won't be long enough..he's obviously looking at another guy and he won't give me what I want so tell him i said I'm bored with him." Kiba stalked away from the bar, very angry at his now Ex-boyfriend. Gaara had been with him for a year, but had refused to ever give Kiba his chastity. That was something Kiba had wanted. Gaara's virginity was something most of the guys Kiba knew had dreamed of having. It had a lot to do with the fact that Gaara was so small. He was only 5"4 and had a narrow, skinny frame. Most of his weight was leg muscle. He was a fine boy and that was for sure. Kiba knew that his rep would be boosted by dumping Gaara. The little red headed boy had NEVER been dumped. He'd always been the one doing the dumping.

Temari walked in not to long after Kiba left. She was shaking and had a pretty bad gash down one arm. She sat with Ino and Sakura who looked just as frightened. "Good lord..he just snapped...I told him to get his ass down and eat so I could go have some fun. He said that I only thought of myself..when I walked in his room, his sand blasted my arm.." Temari was sobbing. Ino looked sorry. "Thank heavens it only hit your arm. Your brother is such a freak!" she shook her head in dissapoimtment. Sakura looked pissed off. "I hope your brother freaking dies or something! Everyone hates him and for good reason!" she crossed her arms and then turned red as she saw that the red headed demon child was right behind her as she spoke. His eyes were puffy and red. A strange look crossed his face that she couldn't really understand. He turned heel and ran as fast as he could, the words repeating themselves in his head. "Everyone hates him and for good reason!" it played over and over. He ran and ran, stumbling a few times before he reached the Outsode of the village. He ran about a mile into the dessert beyond the village and just sat in the sand.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-23-2011, 09:27 PM

Kankuro sighed a bit and walks out to where Gaara was. He didn't ask permission, but plopped down next to the red head. "What the hell is going on?" he asks. "Your acting weird, and now this with Kiba" he sighs. "Don't make me kick his ass to get it out of him." he looked his companion over. He sighs and gets a small red hankerchief out of his pocket. He leaned in and gently wiped Gaara's eyes so they looked clearer and betteer he smiles at him a bit. "Your strong Gaara...forget what everyone else says none of it matters. What matters is how you use this situation and what you feel..and I just hope you feel better soon" he leaned in and kissed the boy's head. He stands "now if you'll excuse me I have a date with Kiba and a puppet" he smiles a bit mischieviously then vanishes.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 09:34 PM

Gaara wanted to tell Kankuro to go away as his brother sat down right beside him. He really just wanted to be alone and pout, but all the same he wanted to be around Kankuro..he just didn't know how he would control his emotions. He smiled as Kankuro told him he was strong. He knew he'd get through this somehow. Kankuro made him feel a good bit better. A small smile lit up Gaara's face. "Thanks Kankuro...try not to kill Kiba.." he blushed as his head was kissed gently. He touched the spot and rubbed over it very softly with his hand. He ran back home and sat in his dark room. He turned on Slipknot and screamed along with the loud music. He pulled off his shirt and painted his face and his chest with Kankuro's face paint. He was amused by his odd apperence.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-23-2011, 09:42 PM

Kankuro chuckled at the sight of Kiba strung up the flagpole. He had scared him badly, with a new puppet he had been training with. He looks up at him. "Oh and next time you hurt my bro, it will be worse" he turns away. He laughed walking on home he looked up seeing Gaara in the window. He laughed again and raised an eyebrow going upstairs. "Having fun?" he asked leaning against the doorframe.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 09:50 PM

Gaara blushed, then grabbed Kankuro, making him dance with Gaara. "Yes. Yes I am." he grinned and cranked the music up louder, forcing Kankuro to jump on the bed woth him which Gaara screamed his head off to the music.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-23-2011, 09:52 PM

Kankuro raised an eyebrow then laughed a bit. He picks his brother up then bounces down on the bed so he was pinning him down. "I'm glad your ok...brother" he lloked at him then away blushing a bit. He then stands, "get some rest..". He walked out going to his room.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-24-2011, 12:12 AM

Gaara blushed as he was pinned to the bed. He really wished he'd been pinned to the bed for an entirly differant reason, but of coarse, that wasn't the case. He watched Kankuro leave and sighed. "Yeah right..like I could ever get any rest when I'm busy thinking about you." he said this once Kankuro was gone and couldn't hear him. Lee came in not long after Kankuro left Gaara's room. Gaara yelped as his clothes where taken off and replaced with a bright pink wifebeater and a tight leather pants. Lee admired his work and went to get Kankuro. He also stripped him in crazy speed and gave him a fishnet shirt and some leather shorts. Gaara wondered what the crazy bowl cut kid was doing. "were going out boys!" he yelled as he took Kankuro and Gaara to the nearest...gay nightclub?!? Gaara yanked out of Lee's grasp. "No!" he said sternly. Lee frowned. "Ah, come on! My uncle owns the place so we get in free! Even as minors." he whispered the last part and yanked the two inside. It was really scary to Gaara. A few boys were whistling at them and one slapped his ass.
Gaara stiffed at the unwelcome contact with his backside. "Lee..I hate you.." he hissed. Lee just laughed and took them to the bar to get a drink. "Lee..were only sixteen are you sure we should drink." Lee gave him a look. "Gaara. We are big boys. A little vodka won't kill us." Gaara looked unconvinced, but chugged a shot anyway. He evinced at the horrid aftertaste. Lee then took the two boys on th dance floor. Now this was what Gaara would enjoy. He danced with Kankuro. This was were Gaara wasn't afraid of anything or anyone. He hadn't an once of shame. The dance floor was his home. He shamelessly grinded hard on his brother, dancing so dirty it qualified as sex with your clothes on. Lee was staring at how Gaara was rolling his hips on Kankuro.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-24-2011, 02:23 AM

Kankuro looked at his brother he sighs and then turns slipping out the back. He pulled the shirt off and threw it into a nearby trashcan. He would keep the shorts on till he got home. He walked back not giving a dam and glared.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-24-2011, 02:40 AM

Lee followed Kankuro. "Oi! Kankuro!" he ran to the puppetmaster. "Hey, what's wrong? I'm pretty sure Gaara was just having fun! You wouldn't want him just to walk up to some random person and--oh shit.." Lee cut off and yanked a really drunk Gaara from the arms of some pervert wanting to take the red head home. Lee growled. "Gaara! You don't just run off woth some random person!" Lee scolded. "But-hick- Lee I wanna -hick- have some more fun -hick- that guy said we could -hick- have fun at his house." Lee facepalmed. "Gaara! I said a LITTLE vodka wouldnt hurt us! How much did you drink!?" Gaara was laughing like crazy. "I beated the bar -hick- record!" he threw up and Lee just sighed. "You're freaking retarded." Gaara stared at Kankuro. "You're r-really sexy -hick- like, even -hick- sexier than usual..which is impossible-hick- cause youre already so damn sexy -hick/ before I'm so fucking drunk." Lee was getting pissed off. "You know what! He's your brother! Either take him home and give him a real good ass fuckin or let some random hoe take him home!" Lee hadn't really meant to be so harsh, but he wanted to strangle Gaara for getting so drunk.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-24-2011, 03:39 AM

Kankuro blushed a bit, he takes his brothers hand and pulled him along towards the house. He ignored Lee, and walked along with him. "You're going to need some medicine in the morning with as big as hangover as you will have" he sighs.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-24-2011, 09:48 AM

"Hangover?? Cool!!-hick-I've never had one of them." as soon as they got to the house Temari freaked out. "Kankuro!?" She nearly smacked the puppetmaster, but was roughly grabbed by Gaara who pressed her tightly against the wall. "Don't hit-hick- my brother." Gaara's hiccups were getting further apart and his eyes were droopy from sleepiness. He ran a hand through her hair. "I've never been with a girl before." he whispered low in her ear, making her shiver. "G-Gaara...stop! You have NO idea what your saying!" she tried to push him off but he was strong.

Last edited by Monte Gray; 10-25-2011 at 01:36 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-01-2011, 04:18 PM

Kankuro sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. He picked up the other male by the back of his shirt. Dragging him upstairs he turned on the shower to cold and stuck him in it. "Cool off, then get undressed and go to bed." Kankuro shook his head a bit and then turned to go to his own room. He was going to destroy Lee tomorrow.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2011, 09:39 PM

Gaara squealed as the water froze him. "Kankuro..." he noticed his brother wasn't here. When he was done in the shower, Gaara got in the bed, forgetting to change his now soaked clothes.
~~~
Gaara woke up the next morning with a headache from hades. He groaned and shut his eyes tightly. He felt really sick. "Temari.." he groaned for his sister. Temari looked at her brother. "Let me go get Kankuro, Gaara...I'm don't know any thing about hangovers." she ran off to Kankuro's room. "Hey..what should we do about Gaara? He feels terrible.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-03-2011, 01:38 AM

Kankuro sighed a bit and moved to his brothers room. He got some asprin and water handing it to himself. "You did this to yourself you know" he says.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-03-2011, 01:52 AM

"Ugh...I know..." he groaned. He didn't need to be reminded. He knew he'd caused his own self this pain. Gaara took the aspirin and jerked his brother into the bed with him. "Mmmm....you're warm.." he snuggled his head into Kankuro's chest. This felt nice to Gaara, not to mention it made him feel...oddly sexual. The whole thought of having Kankuro in the bed with him made him excited. Something poked Kankuro in the leg and Gaara blushed crimson.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-03-2011, 03:29 PM

Kankuro swallowed a bit. He rubbed the back of his neck and looked away. He wasn't sure what was up with Gaara lately and it was...strangly cute. He shakes his head and stands. "I have some training to do with the new puppet." he didn't wait for an answer, but walked out of the house.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-03-2011, 10:59 PM

Gaara frowned as Kankuro left. "Ok..guess I'll find something to do today.." he took a long hot shower and changed into a pair of black skinnys and a slipknot tee. He wore these regular clothes today because he wasn't really planning on training. He got a text from Naruto.
meet me and Lee at the fair, were gonna have sum fun.

Gaara ran to Temari's room. "Hey! I'm going out for a while, Kankuro's training see ya later." he yelled so his sister would know were he was. He was still mad at Lee, but needed to get his mind off of everything.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-07-2011, 08:35 PM

The pupped smashed through the tree, and Kankuro sighed. He leaned back and fell onto the ground. What the hell was he thinking, this wasn't like him. He glanced up at the puppet looking at him from against the tree stump. "Oh don't give me that look" he glared a bit then stood. He wrapped it back up and walked along the road.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-07-2011, 09:50 PM

Gaara and the other two walked down a road and saw Kankuro coming towards them. Naruto noticed a tension in Gaara, almost like he was nervous. Gaara looked at his brother and then back to the ground. He shuffled his feet and his cheeks flushed a light shade of pink. Lee waved to the puppet master. "Hi there Kankuro!" he yelled. Lee knew he was probabaly still mad because of last night, but he had said hello anyway.