The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-29-2012, 05:13 PM

Tony was just finishing up with interviewing possible witnesses and heading towards the door when Gibbs came back inside with Monte. He frowned and was about to ask what he was doing when the boss threw the kid to the ground. He was going to protest, but shut his mouth when he heard what was said. Tony pulled his gun out quietly, taking a look around. If the guy was here, he wasn't going to get away.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-30-2012, 10:19 AM

Gibbs, Ziva, and Tim also had their guns out and where all looking around, listening for sounds that indicated their suspect's presence. Monte was laying on the floor, not moving and hardly breathing from fright of what was here. A gunshot went off and Ziva shot in the direction it came from. They all had to run off behind shelter, but somehow Monte couldn't find the strength to stand up. Gibbs stared at him, clearly pissed that he hadn't even tried to run for shelter with them. Monte staggered to his feet, a sick feeling in the bottom of his stomach, and attempted to run to Gibbs who was beckoning him. He was far to late however. A large arm grabbed him by the waist making his eyes go wide in shock. "Hello NCIS." A man in a mask greeted them, holding Monte out like a sheild and also holding a gun to the child's head. "I'd advise you to hold your fire. I'm not alone and if I go down, my men will shoot this man." Monte felt his head swell a bit at the title man, but at the same time he was still afraid. Surely they'd get him back right? The guy holding him started to carry him off and threw him into the back of a truck. He winced painfully, wondering how many times he was going to be tossed like a sack of potatoes before the night was over. His captor got in his truck and drove off.