Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-30-2012, 08:29 PM

Welcome to Candy's and Faded's little Rp.
Due to this being a similar plot to Alice in Wonderland
but with different traits; I posted it here. :)

: Story Plot :

The centuries change the land; where weapons and mechanical technology mostly all run by steam. The rest remained in it's Victorian like state.

The Red Queen still rules over the Kingdom, driving most to their deaths or to insanity due to experimentation. The ones unaffected go about their lives, oblivious to the knowledge that their world is just other story tale to the real world of man.

Can someone save the Kingdom before it's too late? We'll shall find out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Character Profile -
Yes, that's a picture Aoi from Gazette.
I thinks that's the band; I don't I don't listen to them.

Name: Ryutaro Ito; the "Mad Hatter"
Race: Human
Personality:
Ryu appears to have multiple personalities, at times being random and bubbly; other times being depressed and scared. He freaks out at random, believing he is back in the insane asylum.

Background:
Ryu was in training to take over the family business, Ito's Fine Hats and Accessories before the Red Queen violently took over the Kingdom. His family resisted as allot did with them, with the prison full. Ryu and his mother were committed into the insane asylum, his two sisters and father were not so lucky. They were slaughtered mercilessly and burnt in the town square with all the others.

Ryu was one of the select few that was experimented on, the results were the same; 'schizophrenia'. He lived in the insane asylum for years before escaping after his Mother's suicide. He roams around the outskirts of the Kingdom, his mind slipping from for reality with each passing day.

- Other: Ryu's famous hat.
It's color is burnt Autumn red with a charcoal colored sash.

Last edited by Faded Beauty; 07-30-2012 at 11:26 PM..

xXStarshipCandyLoveXx
Life's a lot like a box of choco...

Old 07-30-2012, 08:53 PM

Name: Alice Haruno
Race: Human

Personality: She's quiet, but when relaxed around someone, she can be very out-spoken and isn't afraid to ask the questions she wants. She's easily curious and provoked for her age, but she blames those traits on her dead father.

Background: Alice grew up in proper English household with her sister, mother, and father. But when her father passed away, Alice's sister Margret was pushed into marriage but was lucky to be married off to the man she loves. Alice, on the other hand, constantly fights with her mother about marriage and only has one thing in mind -- taking over her father's lost business in air travels.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-30-2012, 09:54 PM

- A small opening post; to get it stated atleast. -

The day was just beginning, the sun barely shown over the frosted mountain. Behind a tall maze of bushes there laid a small hill, on top was a old dying tree; a weeping willow. The trunk was hallow, barely large even to fit a small woman inside.

"Rabbit." A man's voice echoed deep within a hole under a hallowed tree. A white rabbit in a small Victorian vest and top hat stopped a few feet away from the hole. "Shush, I'll be back soon." He whispered in to the hole before hopping off, leaving the man alone on the other side.

xXStarshipCandyLoveXx

Old 07-31-2012, 12:36 AM

The aged and cold blue eyes of Mrs. Haruno gazed down at her youngest daughter Alice, disapproval on her face. "I will not have that wild animal in this house!" she said in a screechy voice.

Alice frowned, angling the animal in her hands away from her mother. In her hands sat a bright, yellow Canary with a broken wing. "The poor thing broke it's wing! I just want to watch over it until it can fly again," said Alice in a rather whiny voice.

Her mother turned herself away from her daughter walking away.

Alice glared at the back of her mother's head. "If father were h-"

"Enough, Alice! Take that thing outside and wash up! I don't want us to be late to the party."

And so Alice took the Canary outside, but passing the gardener, she slipped into the large shed, find an old birdcage. She put the fella in, pulling a handful of seeds she had gathered in the pocket of her dark blue garden dress and putting it in the bowl. She found some water nearby and filled up the second bowl with it. Taking her time, she wrapped the bird's wing up and put it in the cage. "I'll be back," she whispered.

She hurried inside and up to her room where her maid stood rummaging through Alice's closet. Just in time, she pulled out a beautiful Victorian pastel, pale blue and black gown, sitting it on the bed for Alice. "You're going to be late," said her maid.

"So be it," Alice mumbled.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-31-2012, 01:38 AM

The white rabbit looked around the maze; it was obviously that he had gotten lost. He played the map out within his head, his finger twisting as he does. "Made a left then a right..." He said barely over a whisper. "No, no. That isn't right." He went quiet, he was in four turns towards the left and five to the right; however he got lost easily.

Back in the hole. "I told you he has to be lost." The man's voice echoed out lightly. "No, no. That is a terrible thing to say Ryu." A female's voice replied; concern obviously lingering in her voice.

xXStarshipCandyLoveXx

Old 07-31-2012, 04:11 AM

Alice fidgeted in her corset as she walked beside her mother, meeting up at the door with Margret and her husband William. Alice and her mother handed their capes over to the doormen and followed with Margret and William down a large and dark hallway to an archway that led into a rather large ballroom. The place was crowded for so early in the day. Alice waited for her mother to get preocupied to escape the crowd. She had been in this house before and knew the right place to go.

The sun was just beginning to set when she made it out of the house in the backyard, down the large and empty steps and into the lawn. In the distance was the hedge maze she had memorized since she was little. "I'm so sick and tired of them," she murmured to herself, crossing her arms over her chest in a rather unlady-like manor, heading towards the entrance. Just inside the first left corner sat a rock bench. She plopped down on it an sighed. They won't even notice I'm gone, she thought to herself as she looked around at her surroundings.

She was just so tired of it here. In fact, she was sure she didn't belong here -- she was meant for somewhere else. She wished there was some place she could escape to.

Last edited by xXStarshipCandyLoveXx; 07-31-2012 at 04:59 AM..

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-31-2012, 04:36 AM

The rabbit walked down a long path way before coming to the last left, it had taken him all day to remember the maze; he knew his wife wouldn't have forgotten if she was here. "There should be a stone bench somewhere around here." He spoke to no one in particular. He turned right and came to a stop, there was a human girl in blue on the bench.

He question her in his mind. He knew she would be here around this time but wasn't sure if it was her. If she was the girl he was waiting for. He debated with him self but knew Ryu would flip if he knew he was sitting there not making a move. He didn't trust this place and often he would warn the rabbit about it's dangers; after all the Red Queen was from this world.

He needed to get the girl's attention so to what better then to make a noise. He cleared his throat loudly and waited for her to look, when she did; he took off running back threw the maze, making as much noise as he could for her to fallow.

xXStarshipCandyLoveXx

Old 07-31-2012, 05:01 AM

Alice was taken out of her thoughts when she heard a small clear of a throat. She looked around to find her eyes caught with wide eyes of a small white rabbit wearing a hat and waistcoat. She felt confused. A Rabbit wearing a waistcoat? "Hey-" she stopped when she watched the rabbit run away, making much noise.

Incredibly curious, she got to her feet and ran after the rabbit, planning on catching it to question it. "Hey! Wait!" she called after him as she stooped and took off her shoes, which dragged her stockings with them. She ran through the maze in her bare feet, her feet padding against the soft grass as she threw her shoes and stockings aside, determined to keep that white rabbit in sight.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-31-2012, 05:14 AM

Completely out of breath the rabbit finally made it through the maze, he stood near the opening of the hole and waited for her. When she came around the corner he drove into it and vanished inside.

The rabbit looked for Ryu, but saw no trace. 'Good.' He thought before sitting on a large mushroom; he had gone through a very tiny door to get there. However Ryu would only freak the girl out and run her away; so that was a plus that he wasn't there.

Quietly he waited for the girl to come; he hoped she would come soon. He hated waiting.

xXStarshipCandyLoveXx

Old 07-31-2012, 07:29 AM

Alice stopped before the hole in the tree, grasping for her breath as she knelt over. Looking around, she quickly undid her dress and took her corset off, leaving her in her under dress and her main dress. She tossed the horrid white corset aside and got to her knees, not caring if dirt smudged onto her skirt. She peered into the hole. "Hello?" she asked. From the sounds of it, the hole was pretty deep.

And then all of a sudden, her hands slipped and she tumbled into the hole. She fell. She screamed as she tried to grasp for anything to save her but no matter what, she kept falling until she suddenly hit the surface of something. Sitting there in a state of shock from the fall, she then got to her feet and looked around. A room filled with doors. And it was a rather small room.

Frustrated and beginning to get scared for her own life, she tried each door, tried to get one of them opened, but it was no use. They were all locked. She turned to the table that sat in the middle of the room. On the table sat a bottle of red liquid with a tag reading, "DRINK ME" beside a key. She took the key and began trying each door. Then she eyed a smaller door she hadn't tried before. Thankfully it opened, but she found herself too large to get through it.

"Where the hell am I?" she whispered to herself. "Did I trip and bump my head?"

The key accidentally slipped from her hands as she grasped the bottle, drinking from it. The liquid tasted of many different flavors. Raspberry, chicken, wine, chocolate...you name it. And all of a sudden, she began to shrink. She yelped when she looked down at herself, pushing her over-sized dress off of her. She was now left in her light blue under dress. She grabbed the key and climbed over her dress, running for the small door. She unlocked it and walked through to what lied on the other side.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-31-2012, 07:15 PM

( I'm not doing the tea party. Granted it's popular but no. )

"Hello- Alice?" The White Rabbit said barely through a stutter. He choked when he saw her walk through the door. The world was taller, very colorful, and odd. The Rabbit was now wearing a top hat and over coat that match. He hopped off the mushroom and walked to the girl, sniffing the air around her. "You smell like Alice." He said happily; he hope she was the right one, if not Ryu would freak out... more so.

He closed the door and poked the key out of the hole, locking her in. "Come." He said reaching out his hand for hers. "My wife would like you for tea." He said happily, the stutter from nervousness long gone; a small smile upon his face. He didn't want her to stay out in the open for long.

xXStarshipCandyLoveXx

Old 07-31-2012, 10:25 PM

(I understand!)

Alice looked around at the new world she stepped in. "I must be dreaming," she said aloud. And then she heard that Rabbit. She turned her head and looked down, seeing the same white rabbit from before. A million questions ran through her mind, but she couldn't decide which one to ask. But then he spoke more and she became exasperated.

"Alice? How did you know my name?" she then questioned him. Why does this place seem so incredibly familiar?

"Your wife? Tea? What? What is this place?" she asked as she looked around, absentmindedly taking his hand. She followed him, still looking around with wonder. What a paculiar place, she thought to herself as she then looked down at the rabbit. He didn't seem harmful.

Yes, I probably did trip and hit my head. This is just a dream, she told herself, trying to grasp on to the fact that she was where she was.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-31-2012, 10:41 PM

He genitally lead the way, holding her hand lightly. "I know you most be terribly confused." He began to say in a sweet, calming voice. "This is Wonderland; as you been here here before." He said the name she use to call it as a child. "My wife missed you terribly." He said while leading her into the woods.

It felt like hours had passed before he came to a house built into a small hill. The smoke from the chimney filled the air with a slight vanilla scent. A young was looking out of the window till he saw them; he ran and hid. Granted his hiding was against a wall, knelling with his hat over his face and a tray with cookies and a tea pot on his head. He was pretending to be a table.

As the Rabbit saw the man, he smiled and patted her hand. "Now, don't be afraid of that young man. You knew his father; he hasn't been the same since that horrible day." He said trying to comfort her before hand. He knew he would hide from her for a while and that he should warn her. "Now, his name is Ryutaro. You can call him Ryu, he will hide from you. Please bare with him and play along." He said smiling at her.

xXStarshipCandyLoveXx

Old 08-01-2012, 02:21 AM

Alice was indeed terribly confused. Been here before? She hadn't remembered that. And then she saw the face of the man that Rabbit was talking about. Oh my, she thought as she put her free hand to her lips in awe. He's terribly handsome. Alice couldn't get over just how much confused she was. Been here before? She couldn't remember any part of this place from before.

But the word 'Wonderland' had stuck out to her like a sore thumb. She chewed on her bottom lip as she slightly furrowed her eyebrows. Suddenly, a flash of her younger self painting white roses red spread across her memory. She shook her head and looked around once again. Maybe Rabbit was right. Maybe she had been here before.

"How much time had passed? Uh...since I was here?" she questioned, trying her best to remember. Why couldn't she remember much? And then another flash ran through her memory. A scornful-looking woman in a red, white, and red gown with red hair in the shape of an upright heart. How peculiar.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-01-2012, 02:54 AM

He let go of her hand and opened the door. "Oh, gosh. You have to ask the Mrs." He said holding the door open for her. "Mother, we have a guess." He shouted softly into the house; he shook his head when he saw Ryu pretending to be a table.

"Who is it?" A female's voice called out from the kitchen, a female rabbit with floppy ears came out the kitchen. She was a white rabbit like her husband but in a Victorian dress, purple in color, her ears falling down her shoulders. "Oh Alice my-" She was cut off when she saw Ryu pretending to a table. "Ryu, stop that." She said taking the tray off his head. "We have a guest, say hello." She said slightly nudging him with her shoe.

He moved his hat to peak at the girl before, covering it up. "Oh, I am so sorry dear. He hasn't bee the same since the asylum." She said to Alice sweetly then held out the tray. "Would you like some tea?" She asked motioning to the table at the left.

xXStarshipCandyLoveXx

Old 08-01-2012, 03:32 AM

As odd as it was for Alice, she immediately felt like she was warmly welcomed and relaxed when she crossed the threshold and into the small house. The animals were actually her size! What kind of shrinking potion was that back there in that room of doors she had fell into after falling down that rabbit hole?

Alice looked at Ryu, furrowing her eyebrows in more concern that anything. She then turned her head to Mrs. Rabbit, smiling and nodding her head. "Tea sounds wonderful. Um...asylum? What happened to Ryu exactly?" she asked softly as she took a tea cup, sipping it delicately and then being surprised at how interesting and rather good the taste was.

She then walked over to Ryu, holding her hand out and smiling warmly. "Hello Ryu. I'm Alice. It's a pleasure to meet you," she said as friendly as she could muster.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-01-2012, 03:58 AM

Ryu removed his hat and looked at the girl, he looked at her hand then back at her. Slowly he placed his hat back on and very genitally grabbed her hand. "A pleasure." He said quietly.

The rabbit smiled at Ryu when he stopped hiding and finally greeted her. "The asylum the Red Queen put me in." He said barely over a whisper, sadness lingering in his voice. "The Red Queen did horrible things to people after you left." The female rabbit said while sitting at the table, her husband nodding along while he got a cup of tea.

She filled a cup full of tea and motioned Ryu to come get it. "Come on sweetie, see you'll fine." He looked at the cup of tea then to Alice before he slowly stood; he was taller then her. A normal human size, when he noticed she was shorter. "Oh." He reached into a pocket in his vest and pulled out a small square cake, he blow on it then dusted it off. He held it out for Alice to take. "My word Ryu!" The female rabbit said in shock that he just stuffed it in a vest. Her husband however found it funny and chuckled till his wife looked at him. "I kept it save." Ryu said happily to Alice. "It will turn you back to normal." The female rabbit slapped her head in shame, mentally cursing the two men.

xXStarshipCandyLoveXx

Old 08-02-2012, 12:01 AM

While I was gone? How monstrous! She smiled softly and took the cake from the man. She bit into the cake and before she knew it, she was at her normal size again. "Thank you," she said as she found a chair and sat down, still looking at Ryu. "Now, Ryu. Rabbit, and Mrs Rabbit...I don't remember being here. I mean, I don't remember much. All I can remember is painting white roses red..." She looked around at them and then back at Ryu. "I'm so very sorry to hear what had happened to you," she said in almost of a whisper. "I...is there anything I can do?" she asked as she looked around at them again.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-02-2012, 01:31 AM

The female rabbit shook her head 'no' to the re-sized Alice. "I'm sorry dear; you were very young the last time we met." She said sweetly hold out a plate of carrot cookies.

The male rabbit went to go talk before he saw Ryu. Ryu was twitching slightly. "Strap him down, get the serum." Ryu started to say, he slowly picked at his flesh on his arms. "Oh my, mother." the male rabbit said, his wife looked and immediately set the plate down. "Ryu, sweetie you're find." She said walking to him. He freaked when she touched him. "No, I'll be good. I'll be good." He begged pathetically, cowering in the corner.

It broke her heart to see him rocking back and forth in the corner, if she touched him he would scream bloody murder. "Ryu, sweetie, you're not in the asylum." She said lovingly trying to sooth him.

xXStarshipCandyLoveXx

Old 08-02-2012, 02:38 AM

Alice watched what was happening, putting her hand to her lips in worry. "Oh dear," she murmured to herself as she suddenly felt pitty for Ryu. She got to her feet, not realizing she was even walking. It was like her heart was controlling her as she walked over to Ryu. She slowly got down to her knees, putting a hand out to Ryu. "Hey. It's okay. No matter what, I won't let anyone do that to you again alright?" she asked in a gentle voice, putting her hand on Ryu's arm. She felt a surge of protection cloud her.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-02-2012, 03:20 AM

He cringed under her touch, she was warm to the touch and it made him felt slightly better. He covered his face in shame, he hated people seeing him like this. He hated the asylum, he didn't understand why he would just suddenly pop into the experimentation room. He could remember the nurses and the doctor.

Oh, how he remembered the doctor. The sadistic smile he wore when he poked and raddled him. Ryu remembered the laugh he did when they died from it. It haunted him every night since then. He began to cry, the nightmares even came back during the night; he would never be safe it seemed.

The rabbits looked at Alice, he seemed to calm under her touch; which really was surprising. The female rabbit turned her attention to Ryu. "Ryu, sweetie. It's okay." She said loving to him, hope it would help.

xXStarshipCandyLoveXx

Old 08-02-2012, 08:53 AM

Alice felt so incredibly helpless as she looked around at everyone. Talking rabbits, a asylum survivor. A mysteriously familiar place called Wonderland? She stepped away from Ryu as she got to her feet, crossed her arms over her chest as she arched her eyebrows upwards, looking to the Rabbits. "I-is there anything I can do? Why am I even here!" She then narrowed her eyes on Rabbit. "You." She pointed a rude finger at him with a scowl. "You brought me here. Why?" She wanted to be anything but rude and mean, but somehow she couldn't help it. She's so easily overcome by her own sensitive feelings.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-02-2012, 08:25 PM

The male rabbit looked at Alice curiously, he understood why she was so upset and didn't blame her one bit. "I brought you here to help, the kingdom needs you Alice... " He said barely over a whisper. He looked at his wife calming Ryu down then back at Alice.

"No one told you to chase him." Ryu bluntly said as he stood up, the female rabbit stood up with him. Ryu took a step towards Alice. "You followed him on your own free will." He said to her, his voice completely different from the previous tone. The female rabbit placed her hand over her mouth. She knew this personality of Ryu, he was offend very blunt and distant towards the person he was just so friendly with. "So don't be blaming him for your actions." He continued darkly to her. "Ryu!" She said in warning tone, she was about to bonk him in the head with a skillet if he kept it up.

xXStarshipCandyLoveXx

Old 08-03-2012, 01:27 AM

As Ryu took the step towards her and his mood had changed. "I..." She took a step back, her eyes widened in sudden fear. She couldn't stand it whenever there was someone who was angry with her if they weren't her mother or sister. It scared her. "You're right," she murmured as she straightened herself up and put her foot forward. "Maybe it was a mistake. Maybe it was my imagination that my body ran after Rabbit without me even thinking about it -- something drew me here. And take down a queen?" She turned her head to Rabbit. "I'm a woman! I don't know the first thing about fighting. This was a mistake. Thank you for the tea. I should have thought better," she said as she turned to the door and opened it, storming outside, hurt that someone was mad at her.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-03-2012, 01:46 AM

When looked around the house, blinking confusedly. He had no idea what had happened, what he did. He looked at the female rabbit and figured he had done something to Alice. She was the only on not here. He looked at the open door then back to the rabbit. "I did it again?" He asked her softly and she nodded.

"Alice?" He called out while walking out of the door. "Alice, I'm sorry." He began to say, not sure what to say to her to fix it; to fix whatever he did. He looked at the ground trying to think back on what he did, but it was no use. "Forgive me?" He ask softly, he didn't want her mad at him.

The female rabbit made it so only Ryu left, she made her husband stay. "Let him fix it." She told him softly and he obeyed.