Arc Angel:
Kitsomae:
Velvet:
dessertdesiert:
WherededIGo:

Please check your trades :) <3

Sure!

Aw :(
I know what you mean - there are certain things I prefer in the box as well, and when they're collectibles like that they're more safe, secure, and preserved when in their boxes, so having a box destroyed is really the worst thing. But at least it was only one and not the entire collection! :)
I've never been on a plane, so I can't say I've had that experience, but I do know of a lot of things getting damaged from flights so it doesn't surprise me, which is the shame of it. You kind of come to expect things to get broken or lost through the airlines unless you're crazy with packaging and spend tons of extra money because of weight.
It's horrible how they treat things - I mean, if you wouldn't want your luggage treated that way, then don't treat other's luggage that way, ya know?

I actually just posted the link in the last post! :)

Haha!
I rarely use my inbox so I have it quite open :3

EDIT: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=a6c23f389c

There's another album hummy - it gives a close up on some of the pieces I got for Christmas as well as shows some of the pieces that are hidden and not out on display yet. :)

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 01-21-2013 at 03:47 AM..

Greed
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2013, 03:42 AM

Aww thank you Emma. :)

That's a beautiful name! I'm so glad you found the perfect name that would encompass all the different things you collect!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-21-2013, 03:46 AM

You're very welcome!

Thank you! <3
I think so as well - I'm very excited to have finally named it!
And I couldn't have done it without the help of everyone who participated because it was thanks to everyone's entries that I figured out the perfect name!
I actually just named it tonight when I was uploading that album to Facebook lol
It just kind of came to me and sounded perfect so I went with it and wrote it, and it just clicked even more and I couldn't bare to change it!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-21-2013, 03:48 AM

aw, that isn't necessary, Emma, sweetie.
it was a lot of fun.
and the name you came up with is beautiful,
just like your collection.
congratulations to the winners!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-21-2013, 03:53 AM

Thank you!
It actually came to me as I was uploading the photos to the Facebook album lol!
And thank you - I've been collecting for quite awhile!
Though a fair portion has been acquired recently :3

I'm not sure if you missed it, but here's another album of some pieces I got for Christmas - it shows a close up on some pieces that are displayed as well as show some pieces that are hidden and not displayed as of yet!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=a6c23f389c

I'm very excited to finally have a name for my collection and to have some of it displayed! I can't wait to finish with shelving later on and get the rest of it displayed :3
I'm hoping a soon purchase will be a Curio Cabinet - I've been longing for one but they're so expensive!
What's great about them, though, is that they last forever, so it's really an investment when you look at it's life-span :3

EDIT: Oh! Apparently this didn't register when I was writing my post LOL (Gotta love how web browsers eat your posts up! My phone has been doing it more often than not lately :P)
Anywho - please accept the prize! I want everyone who participated to have something because they all contributed to the name :3 <3

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 01-21-2013 at 03:59 AM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-21-2013, 04:03 AM

Emma go to some estate sales or thrift shoppes.
some of the nicest display or curio cabinets are out there under tons of paint!

i hope you find the perfect piece to display some of your treasures.
let me see if that was the link i clicked.
i was bringing up picture by picture

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 01-21-2013, 04:07 AM

That's sweet, thank you Emma!
I'm glad you found a name, as well.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-21-2013, 04:21 AM

There are two albums - one was the first one I linked, and the second was a Christmas album that I edited my post and linked, but not long before you posted in reply so I'm not sure if you saw it or not - it just gives some close ups on a few pieces and shows ones that are buried in that mount of boxes you see on the one shelf lol!

I've thought of that but I don't know how worth it they would be to travel to unless I knew the condition was perfect and it was worth the trouble and wouldn't be more expensive than a new one :3
I've priced one at a furniture store a couple hours away from here, and it's about $700, but I can do monthly payments so it's not so bad. I'm considering that option, but it's just a matter of finding a way to transport it!
If they would deliver to my house I'd have no problems LOL
But unfortunately I'm a wee bit past their mileage limit :P

@Arc: You're very welcome! :D
Thank you <3
I'm very happy with it!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-21-2013, 04:35 AM

i just saw the link to your collection, thank you.
oh, i love the mickey mouse in like a popcorn bucket box.
this didn't post.....

---------- Post added 01-20-2013 at 09:04 PM ----------

oh i love the light tealish OPI or what ever nail polish~!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-21-2013, 05:25 AM

No problem :)

Isn't it adorable?
It's the latest Vinylmation style they've come out with - Popcorn Vinylmation - they don't have many designs, but they're super adorable and I LOVE that they come in a popcorn case! <3

Yup!
It's OPI's Sephora line!
I'm actually wearing it right now - it's a gorgeous color! It's called "Read My Palm" - My mom got me a set of sampler sized nail polishes to try out because I'm a huge nail polish fanatic as well as the Cinderella nail polish collection - I'm debating whether I want to try a Cinderella color or another Sephora color next lol
-constantly changing my nail polish-

There are things on the shelf that aren't exactly in the collection, but are being stored there because I have no where else to put it as of yet lol
My new nail polish rack hasn't come in yet xD;
So I have some misc. things on there, but it's basically a storage shelf for now anyways, not really a display shelf :3
And the frame for the WDCC certificates is temporary - they don't fit right in the frame, but it's what I have right now so I'm temporarily storing them in it until I can get a frame that's suitable for them :3
It's hard because the newer certificates are large and fit the frame while the older ones are very small lol
Total pain!!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-21-2013, 05:59 AM

do you have a picture of your nails done in the read my palm color?
are the cinderella nail colors all glitterie?
your mom sounds sweet.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 01-21-2013, 07:43 AM

Thank you Emma <3
Glad you found a name for your collection. :3

Akio Shentoshi
Chaos Shadow Fox Spirit
Send a message via AIM to Akio Shentoshi Send a message via Yahoo to Akio Shentoshi

Old 01-21-2013, 01:52 PM

Thank you miss emma for the gift.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-21-2013, 05:00 PM

You're both very welcome!
And thank you! I'm very very excited to have found a name <3

@Hummy:

Yup!
They're gorgeous! <3

My thumbs and ring fingers are accented with a Only Gold For Me top coat glitter :) <3

She is!
While she hates how expensive some of the pieces I want are (some are around $1,000+ while others are only around $100-200+) she gets me the less expensive pieces and still feeds my addiction for holidays and special occasions like Christmas, my birthday, Easter, etc. ;P
I mean, when the Designer Villains came out, I bought the 5 individuals that were still for sale (Maleficent was sold out and so was the complete set), then she turned around 3 hours later and bought me the entire set that came back from being sold out, even though Disney refused to cancel the initial order!
They were roughly $80 a piece lol
I felt so bad but she more than willingly did it because she knew I only had the money for one set, not both, that month :3
Plus Maleficent was OUTRAGEOUS on eBay and that was the only other place to get her because Disney was sold out lol
Besides, I'm planning on selling the extra dolls down the road so I look at it as an investment and she'll get her money back in a few months xD;
-totally not making her be out the money because Disney was a jerk about it all because they were Limited Editions and not regular items-
But anywho - she really is very sweet and I absolutely adore her! <3

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-21-2013, 05:24 PM

aw, that is so sweet of your Mom and so rude of Disney.
i would think they would be happy that someone else would be able to purrchase your first order.
oh, i absolutely love how it looks on you. i just went to their website, it's nine fifty a bottle.
i think ultra has them for a dollar cheaper but who knows if they have the color.
and i do just love it! thank you for the picture.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-21-2013, 05:29 PM

I know right?
It was ridiculous!
But ah well - I'll sell them on eBay once they're sold out on Disney and get the money back that way :3

No problem!
How many mL was it?
If it's any comparison, their Nicole line is about $7.50-8 for 15 mL of polish :3
I buy mainly the Kardashian Kollection of that line, but it's probably the most expensive polish I buy lol
Although I may pay the Sephora price because it's gorgeous and goes on so easily, plus it stays on for quite awhile!
Definitely worth the price :3

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-22-2013, 01:47 AM

i should check out ebay to see if i can find it cheaper.
i did see the 18K gold polish but i forget the price

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-22-2013, 02:02 AM

I imagine it would be more expensive, especially with shipping - but you never know!

Lol I haven't seen that one!
Then again, I haven't actually been on the Sephora website yet :3

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-22-2013, 02:58 AM

it sure looks pretty
i say this as i just broke my nail playing with Sashie-belle.
my nails are awful during the winter time.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-22-2013, 03:10 AM

Lol!
I break my nails all of the time - mainly when pulling clothes out of the washer/dryer XD;
My nails are beyond fragile - but they're stronger with polish on them, so I think that's probably where my addiction came from!
Been painting my nails for over a decade LOL
Which sounds like a long time but I was like, 10 XD;
It definitely stayed with me though - I actually collect polishes now :3
Mainly Kardashian OPI though :3
Though I think Sephora might be another line I add!
I tried Sinful Colors Professional, but it stained my nails after being on there for like, a week - I had used a beautiful green color and my nails were a neon green/yellow when I took the polish off - it was so nasty!
I was so happy when it finally grew out lol
Never again will I use the company!

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-27-2013, 08:46 AM

So what name won?!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-27-2013, 04:26 PM

None of them lol
I actually came up with the name myself - I named it The Petals of a Dream Collection, because each piece is like the petal of a flower being collected for my dream collection, which is the main flower. I did get my idea from reading all of the entries, though, so everyone received something as a consolation prize and my top 3 favorites split the 5,000g! So everyone got something in the end even though no one won in particular.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-27-2013, 09:56 PM

Ohh i see.
Well that's a cool name emz :)

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-28-2013, 05:13 PM

Thank you :) <3

hummy
Little birdie ♥