Aoi Kazuya
  • Challenge Aoi Kazuya in the Arcade

Old 02-11-2010, 11:53 PM

so I was wondering...how many people are actually gonna confess to the person they love?

and for the ones who already have, good for you XD

Personally, I don't think I will be. I really don't want to ruin our friendship right now, and anyway it would never work out....besides that, feel free to chat about whatever ^^

sweet windmelody
  • Challenge sweet windmelody in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 12:29 AM

I might if I have someone that I like. But sadly, I am spending this V-day alone. My friend confessed her love to the person she loves, but it ended up badly.

Jakotsusou
  • Challenge Jakotsusou in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 12:32 AM

I have someone in mind, but I'm pretty sure I won't be confessing anything this year. : P

It'd probably go something like this: :feesh:
Besides, pretty sure he doesn't think about me in 'that way', & I don't want to ruin anything we already have.

Aila
Send a message via AIM to Aila
  • Challenge Aila in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 12:46 AM

Gosh, I know how that feels. It's so frustrating.

Fortunately, at this point I have found my love for life. I wish luck to anyone who is going to confess. It takes a lot of courage, especially if it's to a close friend already.

But rejection isn't the end of the world. As long as you have friends to be with, you don't have to be alone of Valentine's day!

hrairoo
  • Challenge hrairoo in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 12:58 AM

I'm not sure if I should feel bad or not. I'm not in love at all. I'm not even in crush with anyone.

Truth be told, the whole LOVE thing gives me the heebie jeebies. My room mates are madly in love, and as soon as they hooked up their dignity went flying out the window! The sad part is that everyone I know who is in love is the same way. My dignity hangs by a thread on a good day, I don't think I could handle love. D:

xXRainCloudsXx
  • Challenge xXRainCloudsXx in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 01:04 AM

Bah, I barely like anyone right now. D: I'm always alone on V-day...I wonder what would happen if I told the guy I kinda like right now that I like him. xD That would be humorous, he's kind of a...spaz.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-12-2010, 01:08 AM

eh, for me...it's like I met him last year during school through some friends. He was nice but I've sorta gotten to know him better now. Though I must ask, why does everybody enjoy messing with my head? I got him a flower but like I'm seriously not into stuff like that, it's anonymous anyway. I think I'll hold onto my confession and see how things go for now.

blankgirl
  • Challenge blankgirl in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 01:10 AM

Nope.. probably no confessing this year. >.<

Lethargie
  • Challenge Lethargie in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 01:11 AM

been there, done that.

Death_to_the_reaper
  • Challenge Death_to_the_reaper in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 01:11 AM

I have the one I love.
He's just in Canada.

VampyreAri
Send a message via AIM to VampyreAri
  • Challenge VampyreAri in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 01:13 AM

Wow, I'm amused that this is the first thread I find to really reply to.
Personally, I've got my 'special someone' already. But the sad thing is that he's quite far away and will be on V-day too. =\ Stupid distance-relationships.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-12-2010, 01:15 AM

*insert sigh* well it must be nice to have someone no matter how far away, sometimes though I wonder how life would be if I just told...gah my darn 'scared-of-what-might-happen' nature >.>