Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 10-17-2011, 02:01 AM

Name: Alexandra Christo
Race: Angel
Bio: She was born as any angel, she is average and nothing really special about her. She is a good warrior, not one of the best but she can sing and is as stuborn as a mule. She fights along side the other angels but she had disagreements about what they should be fighting about.

SpiritTaker
I'm your random, crazy friend wh...

Old 10-17-2011, 02:31 AM

Name: Skye Kurayami
Race: shadow demon
Bio: Skye is practically just a mass of shadows taking on the forms of something... Somewhat human. His father got killed in battle, and his mother practically went mad and killed the rest of his family before killing herself. He likes the idea of battle because of violence and blood, but he doesn't like innocent lives being taken.

Palmoun

Old 10-17-2011, 03:22 AM

Alexandra smiled as she walked threw the human world and just watched the humans. She was all but invisible tothem, no human could see her, the demons or the war going on between them. It wasthe best thing for them since they would onlyfet hrt if they were to know. Watching some human kids run across the street, she sighed. If there was no war she could take on a human form and interact with them. Be apart of there world for a little bit. Infact if she wouldn't get I. Trouble she would do that right now. Yet t wouldntbe right, she had to fight even if she didn't want to. All angels had to.

Walking threw town more she fekt something, eyes on her. Placing a hand in the sword at her waist she looked around. If a demon decided he wanted to pick a fight she would. Even if she wasn't that good of a fighter she could still kill a demon when she had to.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-17-2011, 01:06 PM

[[ohhh... Okies. And in his pic... he has pure white skin. :U Just like his hair. And under the eyepatch, his eye is pure white. And, he can see through the eyepatch.]]
Skye was perched on the top of a roof, his black gaze scanning the area. He didn't like the sunlight at all, but he dealt with it. In fact, dayling in general got on his nerves. He sighed, running a hand through his white hair. His tail flicked back and forth at the sight of the humans together. With their children, friends... their family. Oh how he missed his family.

He would have ended up lost in thought if he hadn't spotted an angel walking among the humans. She must have felt his dark gaze, for her hand ended up on the hilt of her sword. He smirked slightly, which usually meant he was thinking of something that wasn't good. If you ever caught him smiling, he was plotting or thinking of something that wouldn't end up good.

He stood up and stretched, jumping down to the ground. He approached the angel, his hands in his pockets. "What's an angel like you walking around without a comrade?" he said from behind her, "It would be terrible if something happened to such a pretty face."

Palmoun

Old 10-18-2011, 01:39 AM

Alexandra jumped around when she hear the voice and knew that it was a demon right away. She kept her hand on her sword and then watched him carefully. "I dont need a comrade." she growled and watched him carefully. In all truth she was one of the lowest ranking angels there were. Not many people or angels cared about her and even her face was average. She was just another angel, not some one important. "and if you try anything a troop of soilders will go after you." she said as she tried to sound threatening. It was hte best she could do for now since she needed to figure out if he was alone or not. " so why dont you just turn tail and run before you end up getting your head cut off." she said as she tried to sound threatening. In all truth she didn't want to fight but if he tried to kill her she would defend herself. Though if she started to just talk with her she would be happy with htat.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-18-2011, 04:01 AM

Skye threw his hands up in a defensive way. "Is it bad for a demon to talk to a beautiful angel?" he said, "I'm not looking for a fight or anything. No need to bee all threatening... Or at least attempting to be." He smirked, leaning over slightly to where he was at eye-level with the girl. "What's your name, angel?" he asked, his tail flicking back and forth.

Palmoun

Old 10-19-2011, 01:35 AM

Alexandra looked at him and slowly calmed down when she heard him. She was surprised that he said she was beautiful, in all truth she was average, maybe even less then average, angel. She then looked at the demon in the eyes, "and why do you want to know my name? why dont you tell me yours first." she said as she looked at him.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-19-2011, 01:43 AM

Skye held in a chuckle. "Ah, but young lady~" he said, "It's only polite to say your name when someone asks you first. Tell me your name and I'll tell you mine." He smiled, his pointy canines showing slightly.

Palmoun

Old 10-20-2011, 12:51 AM

Alexandra glared at him for a little bit and then decided to give it to him. "fine, my name is Alexandra. Now are you going to tell me yours?" she asked as she looked at him.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-20-2011, 02:10 AM

Skye smiled. "What a lovely name," he said, "My name is Skye." He grinned, his wire-thin tail swaying slowly from side to side.

Palmoun

Old 10-20-2011, 03:00 AM

Alexandra smiked, "you know that isn't a bad name for a human." she said as she looked at him and smiled. "so what are you doig down here talking ti me?" she asked as she looked at him curiously.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-20-2011, 03:22 AM

"I've yet to see any humans named Alexandra," Skye said, "I've seen many Alexandria's, but no Alexandra's. And why I'm here, talking to you, is because I'm bored and have nothing better to do."

Palmoun

Old 10-20-2011, 03:41 AM

Alexandra smiked, "that is because my mother wanted to give me a unique name." she said as she looked at him. He wasn't that bad looking for a demon and seemed nice. "but if your bored wouldn't you or shouldn't you be off getting ready for another attack on angel or hurting humans?" she asked.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-20-2011, 03:56 AM

"I admit that I like violence and blood," Skye said, "But I don't like seeing innocent lives being lost. What if I wanna stick around you and keep staring at that pretty face of yours? Not all demons are torturous, y'know."

Palmoun

Old 10-21-2011, 01:45 AM

Alexandra smiled when she heard him and found herself relaxing even more then before. NOdding she smiled, "I am not one to hurt the innocent." she said and then laughed, "my face is average at best but thanks for sticking around, it is nice to talk to someone." she said as she looked at him happily. "but wont other demons come looking for you or something?" she asked.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-21-2011, 02:28 AM

Skye couldn't help but laugh. "Nah," he said, "I said I was going to get some more clothes. If I return empty handed, then they just think I didn't find what I like. I don't think any other demons will come looking for me." He smiled down at her.

Palmoun

Old 10-21-2011, 02:25 PM

Alexandra nodded and smirked, "you know your the first guy i met to admit that you go clothing shoping. Even though it is a lir it is odd to hear." sbe said as sbe looked at him

SpiritTaker

Old 10-21-2011, 02:42 PM

"Well it isn't much of a lie," Skye said with a soft chuckle, "I do go clothes shopping. It's just very hard to find what I like."

Palmoun

Old 10-22-2011, 01:50 AM

Alexandra laughed when she heard him, "well that is a problem. But maybe I can help, I know a few places that could possibly help you. They have awsome stuff too." she said as she looked at him.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-24-2011, 03:54 PM

"Lead the way then~" Skye said with a grin.

Palmoun

Old 10-25-2011, 12:01 AM

Alexandra smiled, "right this way." she said as she headed down the road.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-25-2011, 12:04 AM

Skye nodded. He followed the young angel, knowing he'd have to capture her sooner or later. What a shame it would be to hold such a lovely specimen captive. He shrugged the thoughts away, continuing to follow Alexandra.

Palmoun

Old 10-25-2011, 12:56 AM

Alexandra soon got to a small store that looked like it had a little bit of everything in it. She then turned and looked at Skye, "well what do you think?" she asked as she smiled at him.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-25-2011, 02:04 AM

Skye shrugged his shoulders. "Dunno," he said, "Help me find some stuff that is black and has buckles on it. Preferably skin tight..." He wandered into the store as he said that, looking through the different black clothing.

Palmoun

Old 10-26-2011, 12:54 AM

Alexandra smiled, "I am sure they have that." she said as she headed inside and in a matter of moments they came acorss some clothing exactly what he was asking for.