Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-22-2012, 05:48 AM

Name: Alex Mason (Nickname: Fenris)

Pic: (human)
(werewolf)

Bio: Alex is the new guy. He recently moved to town from his old place, because the war was getting awfully close. He has dreams of joining, to fight the nations enemies, but secretly, he doubts he has what it takes. His nickname is Fenris, although he hasn't told anybody why. It's a story that has significant personal meaning to him, and he doesn't like to talk about it. For the most quiet.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 01-22-2012, 09:51 PM

Name: Blair Sapphire Fang

Appearence:

Bio: Her father was in the war and so was her mother so she was brought up by the family caretaker. She was a handful for the caretaker but she managed to get her to grow up to be a good vampire for the most part. She hardly ever drinks from humans and she dosen't fight a lot. But because of this she has a lot of energy and tends to do what ever she feels like.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-22-2012, 11:14 PM

Sighing, Alex looked at his schedule again. This school was larger than his old one, and he wasn't quite sure where the Gym was yet. With a frown, he asked a nearby group of elves. He said, "Hey, I'm kinda new here, can youtell me-" one of the elves, a small female just laughed at him, and said something in elvish, which made the rest of the group laugh and walk away. Growling, Alex found it hard not to punch something. He loved being a were wolf, but the temper was sometimes hard to conntrol Frowning, he turned, and walked away.

Palmoun

Old 01-22-2012, 11:55 PM

Blair smiled as she kicked open the door and started to make her way threw the school. Her headphones around her neck as she blasted music by any band she felt li.e Most of the kids just stared at her annoyed yet none moved to attack. They knew that she wouldn't fight back. She had even let someone beat hte crap out of her since she didn't want to fight. SO they let her do as she pleased. Dancing around slightly as she listened to her music she ran into someone, landing on her but and making her music stop. Looking at the guy she had ran into she did't recognize it. "oh, sorry." she said as she got to her feet, "are you new here?" she asked as she smiled happily.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-22-2012, 11:58 PM

Rubbing the back of his head, Alex said, "yeah, kinda... maybe you should watch were you-" then he opened his eyes. turning bright red, he began to scream at himself in his head. Great, first day here, and I run into the hottest girl in school.... that takes talent Alex Shaking his head clear, he stood up and held out a hand to help the girl up. "either way, the name's Alex, what's yours? Oh, and can you tell me where the gym is?"

Palmoun

Old 01-23-2012, 12:10 AM

Blair smiled at him when he helped her up and nodded, "I would have to agree, I think I might have too start looking where I am going but then again good things happen when I dont so maybe I wont." she said as she finally got a good look at him. He was cute, cuter then any of the guys here. "oh and I am Blair, it is nice to met you." she said and then nodded. "sure, I am headed to gym right now so just follow me." she said as she headed down the hall and made sure eh followed. Soon they where there and she smield at all the kids there, "today is soccer day so hopefully we get on the same side." she said happily.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-23-2012, 03:08 AM

"Nice to meet you too." Alex said with a grin as he followed her, and when she mentioned soccer, Alex couldn't help but let out a grown. "Great one of the only sports i really suck at..." shrugging he said, "Oh well, won't be too bad if we're on the same team." He Waited by the wall near all the other students, and stuffed his hands in his pockets. He wanted to talk to Blair, but he wasn't sure what to say. Eventually, he said, embarrassed, "Are you a human or a vampire? I have a hard time telling those two apart when I'm not transformed, because all the smells kinda mi together."

Palmoun

Old 01-23-2012, 03:53 AM

Blair smile as she waited in the line though was surprised when she heard him. "well since you asked I am a vampire but a none violent vampire." she said as she smiled and was sure he would like a explanation. "and by the sounds of it and smell of it your a werewolf." she said and then heard the coach bark at them to be quiet as he got closer to them. Blair noticed the pattern he was going in and quickly changed placed with the person next to her. As the Coach went past them he gave Alex and Blair the same team. She then smiled as she have him a peace sign, "yes, same team." she said happily.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-25-2012, 03:01 AM

Nodding, he replied, "Aye, that i am... unfortunately." He didn't expand upon that. When he found out they were on the same team, he grinned, and said happily, "maybe this won't be TOO bad the-" he hadn't been paying attention, and the game started.... with the ball being kicked at his face. It bounced off, and Growling, Alex kicked it as hard as he could. One of the other players tried to stop it, but the bass had more force than the kid had anticipated, and it knocked him over. After that, Alex Didn't show any other super human strength. He could kick the ball hard, but he couldn't really control it, so he spent most of the time playing defense, and kicking it back towards the other side.

Palmoun

Old 01-25-2012, 10:56 PM

Blair chuckled when she saw the ball hit his face and then went after it. She was the only vampire at the school since most others headed to private school, it was bad new for the other team. She was fast and agile. After just seconds she managed to get the ball from someone and easily weaved threw way to the other side before scoreing. Yet since they were ahead she stayed back. She only ever went after the ball when they were losing.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-26-2012, 02:09 AM

By the time the game was over, Alex had decided that he thoroughly HATED soccer. He was covered in grass stains and small cuts, but what really bugged him, was the fat that the ball seemed to hate him. No matter what he tried, he couldn't do much except kick it back towards the other team. On the plus side, it was over now. Frowning, Alex held out his schedule, and saw that the day was already over. It had gone faster than he had ever expected. He walked over to Blair, and awkwardly shuffled his feet. He wanted to talk to her, but he had no real Idea what to say.

Palmoun

Old 01-26-2012, 02:42 AM

Blair smield as she ran over to Alex after everything. "that was great." she said happily even though most of the kids just glared at her. Yet she didn't even let it bother her. Looking up at him she smiled, "hey, since the day is over where do you wan to go head to the cafe or something. I am in the mood for something to drink." she said and loved going to the cafe. It was the only place here that served her blood mixed with coffee. It was probably odd to other but to her it tasted great. The best part was that the blood was donated, she neer drank any blood that wasn't donated, the first time she drank from a neck she felt like a animal.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM

Frowning Alex tilted his head at the other students as they walked away. "any particular reason for that?" He was a bit nervous. s per normal, he thought that they would try to force raw meat down his throat. Sure enough, as soon as he walked in, a think slab of suncooked steak was slammed in fron of him. Sighing, he asked, "look.... the whole meat thing is a stereotype. Unless we're transformed, we eat just like other people.... could i have a slice of pizza?"

Palmoun

Old 01-27-2012, 12:16 AM

Blair frowned when she saw the steak and nodded, "that is the reason why." she said and then looked up at him. "at the cafe they serve you regular and abnormal food it you want it." she said and then smirked, "they only serve the food that you think you will eat here, the cafe is better." she said and then shivered as one of the ladys moved closer to her and pulled down her shirt a little so that she could drink. Moving away she shook her head and looked at Alex, "and at hte cafe they give donated blood from a pack and I need blood." she said as she looked at him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-27-2012, 01:22 AM

Sighing a bit, Alex replied, "so I guess there's no ice cream either, huh?" he grinned, and looked around, trying to see if there was something else edible. Grinning, he saw a pizza section an headed over. Grabbing a few slices, he walked back to Blair and asked, "so.... any reason to talk to me? you barely know me, and yet here we are.... sittin' in a caf together." He mostly said this so that they didn't sit and stare at each other.

Palmoun

Old 01-27-2012, 01:29 AM

Shay sighed, "unless you want blood and guts ice cream or fishy wonder ice cream then no, we dont have good ice cream." she said as she looked at him. She headed over to the pizza with him and grabbed a slide that didn't look to bad. She then looked at him, "well you seemed nice so why should I talk to you? also your the first werewolf in a while to come here and I wanted to get to know a werewolf." she said as she smiled at him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-27-2012, 01:37 AM

Laughing bitterly, Alex said, "full moon's in a week or so. I'll ask you again then if you still want to know me." he fell into a sullen silence as he ate his pizza. Most people were afraid of were wolves. He wasn't sure why. In fact, people were especially afraid of his kind, those that could transform at will........... or in a blind rage. Scowling, he said, "I'm sure this'll be like normal...."

Palmoun

Old 01-27-2012, 02:13 AM

Blair smirked when she heard him, "remember, your talking to a blodo sucking person who can go into a blood rage when she dosen't get enough blood. So lets hold the verdit of whether we are going to be friends or not till we both see the ugly side of each other." she said as she looked at him and took a bite into her own pizza and ate it even though it tasted bad to her.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-27-2012, 02:45 AM

Alex grinned grimly at that as he finished his pizza. "okay then.... let's see." Standing up and stretching, he asked, "I'm kinda new to town, Is there anything fun around?" Like paint ball... or an arcade.... or a bookstore or something like that?" He wondered if he should be asking that sort of thing....

Palmoun

Old 01-27-2012, 03:01 AM

Blair smiled at him when he heard her, "well we have a go kart place, a paintball place, lazer tag and book stores. So dont worry, you wont et bored if you know where to look." she said as she smiled at him and finished off her pizza without making a face. She needed blood soon, she hadn't had anything all day and she knew she would go a little crazy sooner or later.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-27-2012, 03:06 AM

turning a bit red, he asked, "so......... you wanna hit lazer tag?".... he had decided that he wanted to be friends with Blair, but he didn't want to see like he had.... ulterior motives. "If you don't want to, that's okay too....." He shhuffled nervously in his chair, and twiddled his thumbs.

Palmoun

Old 01-27-2012, 03:46 AM

Blair smirked when she heard him, "sure I would love too she said happily and couldn't wait Togo. "but I am warning you now, I am one of the best lazer taggers around." she said and you could tell she was excited. It had been forever since she had gone and had some fun with a friend. She couldn't wait to go and have some fun with Alex now.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-27-2012, 03:33 PM

Grinning a bit, Alex replied, "So you say, but you have yet to play me in a game... " He stood up, "I'm gonna call my parents, so they know where i am." He said, and then he walked away. After a few minutes, he returned grumbling, and slighty red. "They say it's okay..." he muttered, not looking at Blair.

Palmoun

Old 01-27-2012, 07:31 PM

Blair smiled when she heard him and then nodded, "okay." watching him go she already knew that it didn't matter to her parents. Though when he returned he looked odd. "hey, is everything okay?" she asked as she looked at him slightly worried.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-28-2012, 12:38 AM

Blushing, Alex muttered a bit, then said, "I don't think you'd like to know..... so you're going to lead the way then?" He half-hoped that Blair would drop it, but he had a feeling she wouldn't.