Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 11-23-2019, 09:05 PM

Sophie smiled as the cats came racing down the hall. She glanced at Tai when he spoke and gingerly kissed his cheek. "I hope so.. A future without you or the cats isn't one I want to live in.." She murmured softly, gazing into his gorgeous eyes. She lightly took his hands and led him over to the table so they could eat their own dinner, now that the cats were fed.

~~~

Derek stopped in his tracks briefly when the question reached his ears. The Aquarium was like a date..? No way! It was just him showing the other cat a place that meant something to gim, like the pipe Pedro had taken him to. But when he thought about, Pedro had a point. Did he like Pedro..like that? "~That wasn't a date, Pedro. We're friends. We were just hanging out.~" He mewed, then continued down the hall to his food bowl.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-27-2019, 12:47 AM

"Thank you. I needed to hear that..." Tai felt eased by Sophie's comment despite the fact that he already knew she felt that way. It was nice to hear though, to feel his love confirmed back in such clear words. Sophie wanted him forever. It was something he wanted to put into reality very soon. Even as they ate, he thought about it. They could have forever. Maybe even more than that if he played his cards right and that thought left him with an even brighter smile on his face.

~~~

Pedro tilted his head, even forgetting to eat in his confusion. "~Really? Because it seems a lot like a date now that I think about it. Friends also hang out like that. I guess...then that's fine too...~" He couldn't explain why the thought dragged down his mood. He was the idiot one who didn't know anything about dates or hanging out. Derek cleared up the misunderstanding and Pedro wasn't clear on 'like' either, so he should just accept it. However, he couldn't help but feel bummed. "~So, we are friends. I understand. No dates.~"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 12-02-2019, 09:53 PM

Sophie smiled when she noticed the smile on Tai's lips. How could she not? He completed her world, ever since she met him.

Derek munched on some of his car food, while listening to Pedro. Why did he seem to sound disappointed for a moment? Did he wwnt to be More than friends? They hadn't even known each other that long! He felt bad though, Pedro wasn't all that experience as far as the world went.. Or how it works.

~~~

After dinner, Sophie helped clean up the kitchen and put away the left over food. She didn't have to worry about packing for their get away since she had already done that. She was so excited.

Derek hopped up on the couch and started cleaning himself for no real reason.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-31-2019, 05:33 PM

Once the meal and cleaning was done, Tai went to go do his own packing, careful to make sure Sophie didn't see him slip the small box into one of the side pockets. Would she be surprised? He shook the thought away and went back into the living room to see if Sophie and the cats were ready for bed. "Did you get everything cleaned up?"

~~~

Pedro couldn't help but feel mopey after their conversation so even after Derek hopped onto the couch, he stayed on the floor, his paws tucked under so that he resembled as loaf of bread as much as a cat. Maybe this was for the best though. It wasn't like he wanted to go on dates with Derek.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 01-02-2020, 12:33 AM

Sophie hummed as she cleaned up, only noticing Pedro after she was finished. He was curled up like a giant ball of Orange fluff. "Pedro, what's the matter?" She asked softly, slowly lowering down and stroking his head. Was he pouting? She glanced up at Neo who was currently cleaning himself, then looked back down at Pedro. She blinked when she heard Tai and nodded. "Yep, all finished." She said with a smile.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-07-2020, 01:58 AM

Pedro looked at Sophie, then back at Derek with a sharp flick of his tail. He wasn't even sure why he felt so petulant and it wasn't like Sophie could help. But maybe Derek should want to go on a date with him, even if their relationship wasn't like that. Pedro just wanted them to be as close as possible.

Poking his head around the door, Tai smiled. "Ah, that's good. I'm all done with my packing, so let's go to bed." He blinked head cocked to the side. "Are the cats fighting right now...?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 01-11-2020, 05:51 PM

Sophie sighed softly and gently stroked his head, noticing the flick of his tail. He was most definitely pouting. "It'll be okay, maybe trying telling him how you feel?" She asked quietly. "You're probably then only cat who's wanted to help him." She reminded him, blinking and glancing at Tai when she heard him.

She shook her head and stood, walking towards him. "I don't think fighting is the right word.." Sophie murmured with a giggle.

Derek paused and watched Sophie go to the bed room, then glanced at Pedro. Feeling a tad guilty about how he approached the whole dating topic, he lowered his ears and hoped off the couch. "~I shouldn't have said it like that.. ~" He mewed, sitting in front of the couch now.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-15-2020, 01:14 AM

Tai gave Sophie a confused look. "How can you be so sure? They just look like fussy cats to me. Then again, I've never had your gift with the animals," he added with a chuckle. That was Sophie's special gift, he supposed, though he never questioned it or how she'd come to know so many things about their cats. Maybe it was all speculation. Maybe it was more.

Pedro's ears swiveled forward, then back, his tail still twitching across the floor. However, after Sophie's curious words and the apology, he couldn't turn his gaze away from Derek again. "~It doesn't really matter since your words are true and I know it. I'm not trying to change things, but...~" He scrunched up his face, trying to understand his feelings enough to put them in words. "~I don't get it. Why am I bothered?~"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 01-15-2020, 01:53 AM

Sophie giggled quietly and gently took his hand, and led him into the bedroom. She didn't know how to explain how she could read their behavior. Maybe it had something to do with how she was raised, and lived with her mom and grandmother. It wasn't something she had shared with Tai, her childhood. She spent more time with animals then she did other kids.. Sophie glanced back at the cats briefly, then went over to the bed and laid down. "I'm so tired.." She murmured softly.

---

Derek inched closer to the larger cat, and laid down all stretched out. He thought back to when they first met, and how he couldn't get the other car out of head all night. Maybe they were connected? "~Honestly.. I couldn't tell you.."~ He said quietly, his ears drooping a little. "~Remember, I was a street cat..~" He mewed. His own feelings didn't even make since, so how could he help Pedro figure out his feelings? Derek peeked his ears once more. "~We'll definitely go out again though, like we did today.~" He promised.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-23-2020, 02:37 AM

Tai shook his head, but didn't question how Sophie dodged the question. Even if he planned to spend the rest of his life with her, she was entitled to her secrets. There would be so much more time to learn all the nuances to the woman he loved. "Alright, let's go to bed then." Making sure the door was closed, he crawled under the covers and smiled at Sophie. Already, tiredness was pulling at him, making his smile look dopey. "You know...even though it's so cliche to say, I'm so happy that I met you..."

~~

Pedro let out a little whiny meow, but he still rolled over, curling his large body loosely around Derek's. Brightness returned to his eyes even if the rest of him stayed droopy. "~Alright. I would really like to go out again and maybe that will help me figure out how I feel. I want to grow up even more quickly so I can understand all these things~!" He wasn't a kitten anymore so maybe it was time to figure out how to be a proper adult.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 01-26-2020, 02:24 AM

Sophie smiled as she watched Tai close the door and crawl under the covers, and snuggled against him lightly once she too was under the covers. She giggled quietly and gently kissed his forehead when he spoke. "..not as happy I am to have met you, Tai Levin." She murmured quietly before slowly closing her tired eyes.

~~~

Derek mewed quietly as Pedro curled around him, and even purred some as he lightly rubbed his head against his fur. "~I'll definitely help you grow up.. Just be patient with me..~" He mewed, drifting off to sleep.

(Time skip to morning?)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-30-2020, 01:51 AM

Tai smiled back and murmured his assent as he snuggled closer to the woman he loved. It was the perfect feeling to fall asleep too. One that he hoped to get many more days of.

Likewise, Pedro fell asleep with his own hopes in mind. He could grow up, he could one day understand what he wanted between him and Derek. The hopes left dreams dancing in his mind that lasted even after he woke. Blinking his eyes, Pedro took in the sight of a sunbeam filtering down over his body and Derek's. The two cats were still curled together, perhaps even more tightly than when they fell asleep. Pedro rolled over with a yawn and a stretch, kicking Derek in the process. "~Is it breakfast time yet?~"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 01-31-2020, 01:16 AM

When morning came, Sohpie began to wake around the time she usually woke to get up for work. Only today she didn't have to go to work. She smiled at Tai softly and gently kissed his forehead. "I love you." She murmured quietly.

---

Derek woke a couple of times through the night, due to nightmares of being a stray. He curlers up closer to Pedro without thinking about it for comfort. He wasn't living alone in an alley aymore, he had a friend and a roof over his head. Gradually he fell back alseep, staying asleep until morning when Pedro kicked him. He shook it off and carefully untangled from around the Orange tabby. ~"Doesn't seem like the others are up yet.."~ He mewed.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-05-2020, 07:52 PM

Tai woke with a soft sound as Sophie kissed his forehead. When he blinked his eyes open, he couldn't help but smile. "Do you have work today? Hnn...what time is it?" He had work himself, but not until later and that made him want to laze in bed at least a little longer.

~~

Pedro looked around, realizing that Derek was right about that. "~Ah, boo. I want breakfast! Should we go bother the humans so they'll get up?~" he asked as he stretched again, then finally rolled to his feet. After sulking last night, he felt much brighter today and almost hopeful. Maybe today would be the day he learned things. Maybe he and Derek could learn things about themselves together. "~I slept so well though! How about you?~"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-10-2020, 07:14 PM

Sophie shook her head lightly. "Nu-uh, I have today and this weekend off." She murmured, snuggling against him. "As much as I'd like to stay here in this bed.. Someone has to feed the cats." She teased some before getting up and run her fingers through her long hair, then headed slipped on her slippers and headed down the hall to the kitchen.

---

Derek's eat twitches as he faintly picked up footsteps. ~"No reason to, someone's up."~ He mewed, looking at him as he rolled to his feet. He was somewhat content, sending that Pedro was feeling better than he did last night. ~"I slept better than I did most nights, thanks to you."~ He.mewed, rubbing against the Orange cat playfully.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-16-2020, 04:11 PM

Tai sighed as Sophie slipped out of bed, but he didn't immediately follow. The morning light was still soft so he occupied himself by looking at his phone until Sophie returned.

~~

"~I'm happy then. I slept well too. I think I was chasing a fish in my dreams, but it was fun because I wasn't alone.~" Pedro couldn't hold back a purr when Derek rubbed against him but the second he heard footsteps approaching the kitchen, he took off in that direction. "~You're right! Sophie, Sophie, feed us!~" he called out as he came to a stop in front of their food dishes. Even the quick flick of his tail revealed his excitement.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-25-2020, 01:52 PM

Derek flocked his tail and tilted his head. He wasn't alone in his dream? Was he dreaming about chasing fish with him? Now he was both curious, and confused.

Sophie giggled as she heard little paws scurrying against the floor, and looked to see Pedro mewing and standing next to his food bowl. "I haven't forgotten, Pedro." Sophie said softly. She bent down some to be fly stroke his head before getting the cat food and pouring some into each of their bowls. "Neo,come eat." She said, then let Pedro's head once more, before turning and heading back down the hall and into her bedroom. She eased onto the bed and laid next to Tai, not even concerned about the bed sheets.

Derek's thoughts were ceased when Sophie called him by his cat name, and he sounded a mew, then approached his food bowl and began to eat.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-18-2020, 11:07 PM

Pedro started to eat immediately when Sophie poured the food, even getting a few pieces on his head when he dove in too soon. Having tried human food now, it might not seem like much in comparison, but he really liked this dry kibble too. It was only after Sophie returned to the bedroom and Derek joined him to eat that Pedro finally lifted his head. He'd just had a thought and couldn't help but blurt it out. "~How come Sophie calls you Neo? You have two separate names. Why not just be Derek or Neo regardless of which form?~" It seemed so strange to him that had always been Pedro and just Pedro.

Tai shifted as Sophie returned to bed, throwing one arm over her waist. "Cats fed? I know they don't appreciate us sleeping in." He leaned in, just burying his face in Sophie's hair. "I wish I was still asleep though!"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-06-2020, 08:11 PM

Derek continued to eat as Pedro joined him, and Sophie had gone back to the bedroom. He lifted his head and glanced at Pedro when he mewed and tilted his head. "~Neo is just a nick name people give me. I can't really tell them 'Hey, my name's Derek', right?" ~ He mewed. He likes both Neo, and Derek as names though because the people up who knew his human form as Derek, weren't such great people.. Better to keep the identities separate.

--

Sophie giggled as Tai threw an arm around her waist, and kisses the top of his head. "Cats are fed, rest." She answered with a sweet smile. When he buried his face into her hair, she gently ran a hand over the back of his head, petting him in a way then started to softly hum.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-12-2020, 02:02 PM

That was strange. Pedro couldn't really remember having a name before Pedro. Did he just not remember it since he was still a kitten or was Sophie the first person who had bothered to name him? "~Does that mean you remember the name your mom gave you?~"

Tai chuckled and made a big show of purring like a cat as he grinned against Sophie's neck. "What if I'd like to be fed too?" he teased. "You've forgotten your favorite cat." It was rare for him to act as playful as this but it was also rare for them to spend their mornings together. He wanted to take as much advantage of it as he could.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-29-2020, 04:27 PM

Derek purred quietly as he lightly rubbed against Pedro after he finished eating. "~Strange, isn't it?~" He mewed. Though he was a neko, he spent as much time being a human as he could, as a child.

--

Sophie giggled when he did and kissed his nose. "Well, would you like me to make you some breakfast?" She offered, smiling softly.

(Sorry for the lack of response ><
This is all I could come up with at the moment.)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-14-2020, 10:16 PM

(That's fine. I'm not too sure where to go next in this rp but I feel like we need some action. Tai and Sophie will go on their vacation, but what will the kitties do?)

Plopping down so he could scratch behind his ears, Pedro tried to wrap his head around it. "~I don't remember my mom. I think I've always been a cat. Even though I knew I could be a human, I never took the form. Does it make you sad to be a pet and always a kitty?~" Pedro asked. To him, it was all he knew and the humans were so kind. Maybe Derek wanted to be more like a human though.

~~

"You don't have to but I feel like being spoiled by you today," Tai admitted, feeling almost sheepish for acting so cute all of a sudden. He just loved Sophie so much that he might be losing his mind right now. Seriously, getting jealous over the cats? "Do we have any avacado left?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-05-2020, 12:15 PM

(Finally getting adjusted to the bs in my life lol
Think I'm coming back ^^)

Derek lightly rubbed against Pedro, allowing a constant purr to emit from his chest. "~Not anymore. The only time I use my human form now days is at night.~" Derek answered honestly. "~Besides, it's thanks to bring a cat that I met you.~" He mewed, still purring.

--

Sophie giggled and kissed the top of his head. She shook her head and kissed his forehead. "I think we ate it all." She murmured softly before shifting enough to sit up and stretched some.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-07-2020, 07:34 PM

That made Pedro want to smile even if smiling wasn't an expression he could do as a cat. He settled for the loudest purr he could manage and a happy flick of his tail. ~I'm glad that I make you happy to be a cat. You're the only neko I've met a-and it feels a bit like fate. Is it strange to say you make me curious about being more human?~ he questioned. Derek made him want to be with the other cat in a bigger way than he could just snuggling as a cat. ~Should we go out again tonight?~

-----

Tai chuckled still unable to wipe the dopey smile off of his face. "I can believe that. No avacado toast then. Should we have bagels and eggs for breakfast then? Or just give up and eat cereal?" He shifted so he could sit up against the pillows, feeling torn between having Sophie spoiling him and enjoying a sweet morning of making the breakfast together.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-23-2020, 12:30 PM

Derek's purr continued to emit from his cheet, making him sound like a motor boat. Fate? He wondered silently. Did he even believe in fate? He lightly flicked his tail at Pedro's question and he rubbed against him letting wandering into the living room. "~I'd say it's normal. If I'm the only neko you've met, and I tend to use both forms, then it makes since for you to be curious.~" He answered with a mew.

He perked his ears some at the mention of going out again and flicked his tail some. "~Did you forget already, Pedro? We've got something to do tonight, to protect our family.~" He reminded him. The talk they had after seeing Sophie with a scratch on her cheek, and the smell she wore when she came home, still fresh in his mind.

--

Sophie giggled some and reached her hand to gently run her fingers through his hair. "Bagels and eggs sound good, want me to cook?" She asked, but it was more of an offer.