Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 09:09 PM

"Could you... bring me some calming tea...?" queen asked with a shattering voice. She hadn't recovered from the shock. She gives Saphire a small hand move: "Leandro, take care of her with your sister for a while, would you?

"Well, if you don't need us here then we're going too. But to where, can you make something up, dear sister?" Leandro asked and took a pipe from his pocket.

Last edited by Isendor; 07-27-2011 at 09:13 PM..

shadow_universe
Neenja Stalking Sillyness with a...

Old 07-27-2011, 09:14 PM

"As Your Highness wishes. The tea will be brought soon." She bowed, smiled at Gaiae and Leandro and rushed off to make tea.

Before Kaleido rushed off, she hold her back and whispered something into her ear. "And bring me some tea too, Maid.", she said, pushing her gently away. "Dont take your time, I want it right away."
She turned around and looked at her Brother. "Where are you going, dearest brother? Chasing after our Siren, I guess?"
She laughed and walked over to her mother. "I will take good care of her, dear mother." She took the Siren by the hand and smiled at her. "You sure are cute. Lets go and play with brother, shall we?"

SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 07-27-2011, 09:17 PM

Siren let herself be led by Gaiae. "Thank you Gaiae. I caught a fish in the lake today. It was as big as my tail! It would make a yummy dinner." Saphire had always enjoyed fish and a lot of people thought it was canabalism but in fact it was not. Saphire was finally starting to wake up from her morning grog. "Where is Leandro anyway?" She liked Leandro. He was fun.

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 07-27-2011 at 09:20 PM..

shadow_universe

Old 07-27-2011, 09:23 PM

"We could play hide and seek, since leandro is gone. lets go and find him!"
The princess let her hand go and pat the sirens head.

Kaleido returned a few minutes ago with the tea. Only one cup for the Queen and a pot.
She knew the princess just said that to not draw attention to the whispering.
"Your Highness, the tea is ready."

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 07-27-2011, 09:30 PM

While the older children went with their parents to learn the family buisness, Lydia herded the smaller children outside. Today was one of the few days they were all here together, their families summoned for the week to learn the new order of things.
"What are we doing today, Miss Raven?" asked one of the girls, looked to be about 8, "Today we're going to learn about the elements of nature." She said, smiling. The little girl scrunched up her eyes, "That sounds boooring!" She said. Some of the newer children's eyes widened in shock. Most teachers gave out punishments for things like that. But the dragonness only chuckled, "You'll see, little one. Knowing what element you favor is very important, and you'll have fun, you'll see!" as she ushered them outside.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 09:35 PM

"Thanks you", Rosalie said to Kaleido. She waves her hand towards the throne next to her; "Take a seat". The throne hall was empty and the fog had started to disappear.

Leandro ended up taking a nap in his chamber. He felt very tired after the harsh meeting. It's not easy to be a prince. Sitting there like a painting to stare at...

Last edited by Isendor; 07-27-2011 at 09:37 PM..

shadow_universe

Old 07-27-2011, 09:37 PM

Kaleido paused a moment. I should take a seat?She sat down and watched the Queen, smiling friendly and confused. "Does Her Highness need something from me?"

Gaiae went outside with the Siren. "Guess we wont find him that easily. Would you show me your fish, instead? I would like to see it! And we could play in the water and swim!"

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-27-2011, 09:38 PM

Saphire thought for a moment. "Hide and seek! I'll hide." Saphire ran off before Gaiae started counting and didn't stop until she was in the woods. She would never find her here! Saphire laughed a bit and slid down a tree trunk sitting at the base. She then suddenly got up with an idea. "Maybe there are rivers in the forest!" She had actually never been in the forest so she didn't know. She wandered farther in looking for water sources.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 09:40 PM

Rosalie took a sip from her tea. How could I start this? After a while she had decided the correct words.
"Kaleido. What do you want from your life?" she finally said very slowly, trying to note Kaleido's every reaction. This was essential. This was the moment that determined the maid's ability to be... used. Queen took another sip inside the silent moment between the maid and her.

The answer was a surprise to her, and she knew how to help the maid. But that remains as a secret for now.

Last edited by Isendor; 07-27-2011 at 10:03 PM..

shadow_universe

Old 07-27-2011, 09:44 PM

"Oh my!" she ran away. Gaiae walked over to a maid. "Did you see in which way the Siren went?"
The maid nodded and pointed into the woods, so Gaiae walked into the forrest and looked around. "Ill come and get you! You Have to hide better, I can already see you!" She shouted looking around the place, searching for the Siren, hoping to at least see the blue dress.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 07-27-2011, 09:51 PM

Alex slowly groaned as he woke up in his tree and could already tell by the sun that he had missed breakfast. That didn't matter to him, palace food would never fill him. He had to hunt for his food and eat it quickly before anything happened. yet he wasn't to hungry so real food could wait, he would just snack on the food in the palace. He noticed someone run out of there and then the prince run after the girl. It didn't bother him so he just headed into the castle and decided to pay the kitchen a little visit to grab some food.

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 07-27-2011, 09:52 PM

The children sat in the grass gathered around Lydia, the ones with finer clothing sitting on blankets to avoid ruining their pretty petticoats.
"Now children, have you heard of elementals?" the children nodded. Elementals often played roles in children's stories. "Each elemental is affiliated with one of the natural elements. Can anyone name the main four elements?" A few hands shot up in the air.
"Yes, Alex," she said, nodding to one of the older children sitting in the back.
"Fire, Water, Air, and Earth!" He said, happy to know the answer.
"That's correct!" She said, warmly smiling, "Now, these aren't the only elements, there are other lesser seen ones, such as quintessence, light, shadow... I myself am affiliated with the lesser element ice." She nodded to one of the servants nearby, who brought a tray of drinks, each with a carefully placed stick in them. "Thank you," she said taking the tray. She waved her hands over the drinks, freezing them solid. There were many oohs and awws from the miniature audience, "Boring drinks become tasty snacks!" she held out the tray for the younglings to pass around, each one picking a favorite flavor to eat, "Now, be sure to grab napkins so you don't soil your pretty clothes!" She said, smiling again.
"Now, while not every one of you will be able to control your element like I can, knowing your element is very important. It helps you concentrate, and find places to relax, so today we will learn your element." She chuckled as the siren ran through the clearing, "Lady Sapphire here is a Siren, and like most sirens, her element is water. She'll find most peace in rivers and lakes, such as the river down the middle path in the forest," Lydia said, winking to Sapphire.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-27-2011, 09:56 PM

Saphire stopped mid run. "Are you teaching a class?" She asked completely forgetting of her game. "I want to help!" She moved to sit behind the children on one of the blankets. A small child with fiery red hair looked at her and she stared back. "That kid is fire! Highly trained Water and Fire elements can tell each other apart." She had just felt like pointing it out but the children seemed to oo and ah at her. She didn't understand at all.

shadow_universe

Old 07-27-2011, 09:59 PM

Gaiae gave up after a while. She walked back and noticed that the Siren sat on a blanket in class.
"How did she?", she mumbled, shoock her head and walked into the castle again. She decided to continue reading the book she was given by the dragoness, a book with poems. Gaiae also peeked into Leandros room, seeing him sleep. She gently closed the curtains and went into her own room.

Palmoun

Old 07-27-2011, 10:08 PM

Alex had managed to grab a apple and didn't much care for what hte others would be doing now. But by the smells and the wind he could tell that hte dragoness was with the children, probably teaching them, and the prince and princess were in the castle. He wondered what the queen was doing, probably annoying another maid and making her do a task that she could do. Slowly he took another bite of his apple and settled down on a window sill and just looked out towards where his home was. The mountains. It had been his home for a while yet now this horrible place was his home.

shadow_universe

Old 07-27-2011, 10:15 PM

After the talk with the Queen, Kaleido still was confused, she walked around the castle, calming down and resting. SHe was exhausted and hadnt had the time to rest, as she wasnt able to sleeo through the night.
After a while she heard someone. She stopped and listened. She heard munching noises, someone was eating....an apple?
She sensed the spirit of the apple eater....but she wasnt sure. Was it the Knight or the elf?

Palmoun

Old 07-27-2011, 10:21 PM

Alex continued to eat and wondered what was going on back home. He wondered if the pups were good, if the others were getting enough food and water. But that stopped when he heard foot steps and instantly he forgot all of that and looked like he usually did. Like he was annoyed and angery. "if your spying on me it doesn't work, werewolves can here things for miles around and smell." he said as he took another bite out of his apple.

shadow_universe

Old 07-27-2011, 10:29 PM

Kaleido smiled, walking around the corner. "Why should I? Should I have a reason spying after a knight? Or after a werewolf? What could I do against you? Im just a sylph, captured in a girls body." She laughed, it was the first time she talked to the werewolf. She had to watch out what to say.
But he didnt seem agressive. Just the usual. Annoyed face, just with an appe.

Last edited by shadow_universe; 07-27-2011 at 10:36 PM..

Palmoun

Old 07-28-2011, 01:37 AM

Alex wasn't surprised at all when he saw the maid come around the corner. He then smirked slightly and looked back out the window, "you have every reason to spy and none of them you see." he said as he looked at her. He was a werewolf, probably the strongest, fastest and most skilled fighter here besides the dragon and elf. Yet the dragon didn't smell of a fitter and the elf wasn't much of a close combat person. So he was dagerous. "and you could do more then you think, the questions are wether you see them and wherther you would use them agains me. A werewolf is a terrible enemy to have." he said as he looked at her and then turned back to to look out he window.

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome

Old 07-28-2011, 02:01 AM

Lydia chuckled.
"Yes, it is easy to tell someone who is opposite of your element. You might notice these people more easily, as they will seem very different from you." She said to the students again. "Now, how do you find out what element you like? Think about what kind of places you like...do you like the daytime, or the night? What place do you like most? I have a little survey for those who can write to fill out and I'll look at it and tell you what element you are. Now, I know paperwork is boring, but once you do that, i can show you some cool things you can do." A stack of papers and pencils floated around to the older students. "Sapphire, you can help me with the younger children who can't write yet." She motioned at Sapphire to come sit next to her, laying out a blanket for her. The older children kept occupied with their papers, while the younger children came closer to here Lydia speak.
"Now for you children, I'm afraid I can't just ask you questions like I can the older ones. You don't quite know what you like best, or what places you like best, but, I do have a second method." She pulled out a small stone, "Now, I don't want to use this method on all of you, simply because it's a good exercise to learn what you like and to make a list. Sapphire, please touch this stone." The tablet began to glow a steady blue, and the surface began to liquefy, "That denotes water, now if you touch the stone," she placed her hand on it lightly, "neither hot, nor cold. Base water." She took the stone gently back from Sapphire, holding it with both hands. I became neutral, and than returned to the same shade of blue. "I am also a branch of the water element, but if you touch the stone," she motioned to one of the children. A small boy precariously put his hand on the stone and quickly pulled it away.
"Cold!"
Lydia nodded. "I'm a cold and water...Ice element!" she turned to Sapphire, "I believe you also know how to read this stone, would you please help the little ones?" she handed a second stone to Sapphire.

((For reference, Warm - Earth is Herbalist, someone who likes plants and plant stuff, living things, Cold - Earth is metals, and stones, especially gemstones and pure metals. Warm - Air is Lightning/Electric, cold - Air is Wind; Warm - Water is Steam/weather, Warm - Fire is Quintessence (will like space stuff and science etc), cold - Fire is Spirit (warm and cold fire are very rare). Just Warm is light and Just Cold is Dark. True neutral doesn't exist))

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-28-2011, 02:14 AM

Meilin stepped out and bowed when her name was mentioned. She then stepped back and glanced at the newest gentleman. There was something about him she did not like nor trust.

Elliot bowed at the mention of his name. He glanced around at all the other members. This is too easyhe thought to himself as he was able to get himself inside. He was definitely in for a ride this time. His target was a young Assassin Elf. Unfortunately for him, he did not have the ability to since who was the elf. He silently watched as each person were introduced.

shadow_universe

Old 07-28-2011, 11:49 AM

Kaleido smiled and leaned against the wall next to the werewolf. "I have no reason to be your enemy. And I know my place very well. I know what I can do, how strong I am. I know Im not weak."
Then she thought about the talk with the Queen and shook her head. It was just too strange. She couldnt believe that it had happened. "But what are you up to? What are you planning to do? Do you really want to serve the queen the rest of your life?

Palmoun

Old 07-28-2011, 02:20 PM

Alex smirked when he heard her and looked at her threw the corner of his eye. "I don't plan on serving her if she continues to be this week. She has showed no strength in herself and her wisdom is nothing remarcable. So if she continues to be this week I will step in. But that is if and only if she doesn't show she has what it takes to be a leader." he said and you could tell from his words that he knew he could be a leader. "and I know your now weak, but I winder hoe long it will take for youto realize just how strong you are." he said as he looked at her. She didn't know hoe mich the queen relied on her. If she wanted to she could kil the queen quicker then anyone else here.

shadow_universe

Old 07-28-2011, 03:29 PM

"So you seem to know my strength?" She laughed and watched him. Looked through him.
"You sure are a mystery. I wonder how everything will turn out, how everything will turn out for the Queen. Our for you and the others. Or maybe me. Why dont we go outside? The nature is much prettier than this castle. I believe you like it outside more."

Gaiae walked after a few hours oout of her room, as she fnished the book and got bored.
She went outside to look for her mother, asked maids and went through the whole castle.

Palmoun

Old 07-28-2011, 04:45 PM

Alex smirked when he heard her, "you have to know everything if you wish to survive in this world." he said said and then chuckled when he heard her. Slowly he got off the windowsill and then looked at her in the eyes, "I am a mystery till someone wishes to figure me out and when that someone does they will either have gained a powerful comrad or a terrible enemy." he then headed off down the hall towardsthe garden. He then stopes a little waysaway and looked back at her, "are you coming?"