Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 01-30-2011, 02:23 AM

"Well, there's also the possibility that while they're targeting Tony, they're really after him to get to Asher and likewise the rest of us. The reason why they were surprised to see me was simply because they didn't anticipate my presence at the house as logically, both Tier and I should have been Japan instead of coming to America at Asher's insistence," Ayame theorized. "After all, it would make more sense, unless Tony has secretly pissed off a more then a few magical organizations."

A thin hologram screen popped up in front of Ayame with a keyboard materializing on her laptop. Her fingers flew across the keyboard, furiously typing away as more screens popped up around her. After a few minutes, Ayame stopped.

"Well and given from my searches the last thing, Tony did that could have possibly earn him a few enemies, was the project he worked on last year. But of the list of rival companies who would be angered by this, half of them can be eliminated from the list as they're own by Tier, and of course our employees know full well the consequences of trying to play dirty. The rest of them have fallen silent."

Ayame waved her hand and the screens disappeared. "In all likeliness, there's roughly a 75.6% chance that this is related to us then it does to Tony. However! That doesn't factor in the sole chance that yes, there is something special about Tony that we haven't discovered... yet."

Tony decided then and there that he didn't like the smile that appeared on Ayame's face.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 02-04-2011, 05:27 AM

Tier had noticed the scowl on Tony's face and chuckled. "You'll grow to get used to her smiles. In fact, you'll learn to dread her frowns." He remarked in a soothing tone. It was apparent that the aura radiating from Tony was a mixture of unease and a hint of anger. Ayame poked Tier in the side and humphed.

"I don't frown." She countered with a pout. Asher rolled his eyes at this exchange. While it wasn't anything serious as Ayame and Tier rarely let their emotions get the best of them when they teased each other, he found it a bit... weird.

"So there is a chance that somebody out there is out to get me. Either because of my last project or because they want to get you guys." Tony spoke slowly, his mind trying its best to take in everything. Regardless of whatever reason these people were here, all of them were in danger. "I want to know why they would be after you guys. You're not in the mafia or some criminal gang, are you?"

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 02-04-2011, 05:50 AM

Ayame blinked innocently. "Whatever do you mean?"

Asher snorted and Tier made a 'che' sound and gave Ayame a pointed look. "Fine fine," Ayame said. "We're not mafia or a criminal organization."

"Though half the things Ayame does can be counted as illegal," Asher pointed out.

Ayame rolled her eyes. "Is it my fault people regularly target me to the point where my paranoia is well founded 98% of the times? Anything I do is merely to protect myself and you two."

Asher signed and looked at his cousin. "Basically the general nutshell is that Ayame is considered to be a very important person. I stress the word important. To the point where every countries across the world has given her free access to whatever she wants and normal laws don't conform to her."

"It's basically a get out of jail card," Ayame added. "The protection that I have such as anyone who attempts on my life is basically a wanted person in every country, or the fact I could murder someone and walk away a free woman, happens to extend to Asher and Tier as well. You, Tony, actually happen to be a subsection of that list."

"But... why are their people after you?" Tony asked, mentally blanching at the idea that his cousin and his friends could murder someone if they wanted to and not be charged a crime.

That shifted something in Ayame's mood. In a single second, the atmosphere around her changed from almost lighthearted, playful mood to one dead serious, tense and just a hair away from snapping. Tony flinched at the sudden change. He had just crossed a line he shouldn't have.

"That... is something I don't like discussing," Ayame replied sharply.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 02-26-2011, 03:55 AM

Tony's skin shuddered at the sharpness in her tone. Wringing his hands together, the slightly frightened man looked away from his cousin and guardians.

"It's not something anyone would like to discuss, Tony." Asher comforted, resting a hand on the fidgeting hands of his cousin. The sudden change in the atmosphere was enough to put everyone on edge. "It's just one of those things."

Tier grunted as Ayame quickly rose up and went into the kitchen to place her cup into the sink. His eyes followed her as she then marched into one of the rooms made up to be a bedroom. "We all should get some rest. Perhaps tomorrow we can worry about what to do next." He replied as he followed suit. Glancing back at the two left in the living room, he asked Asher to show Tony where everything was and to double check the security alarms.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 02-26-2011, 04:30 AM

"Sir, the two agents we sent out to capture Anthony Seres failed to return. Reports indicate that the target's house is currently on fire. Fire trunks response to a 911 call placed by a neighbor around 3 hours ago. They're having trouble controlling the blaze. Our scanners indicate that the fire is magical base, hence why they are having trouble."

"Do we know if Mr. Seres was in the blaze?"

"Reports have been made that they found a body. It's unknown at the time if it is him or not. Shall continue to search for him?"

"Yes."

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 02-28-2011, 02:09 AM

Back at the cabin, Tony had just laid down his head on the somewhat plush tan pillows of the twin size bed in the room set up for him. Asher offered to leave the door open a crack and made sure that Tony knew that his cousin was right across the hall. Sleep was eluding him as thoughts invaded his mind.

"Why now?" He asked softly, not really expecting an answer. The fact that it coincided with the arrival of Asher and his guardians didn't sit right. The way Ayame explained things, anyone after those three would have to know that at the very least Ayame was a force to be reckoned with. So, that left the nagging thought that whoever it was had been planning on going after him. But no matter how hard he racked his brain, Tony could think of nothing he had done to draw the ire of anyone. Especially to the point of them wanting to blow his house up with him in it.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 02-28-2011, 02:44 AM

((I have no idea what to do next xD))

Down the hall, Ayame was pacing back and forth in her room. It was already looking to be another sleepless night for her. That was nothing new. After all how can one sleep when nightmares linger at edge of ones mind? Tiny hologram screens floated around her, displaying different data on their screens. There were too many variables to factor in and not enough information to narrow down the search.

She quietly growled to herself. The two that attacked at Tony's house, they bear no marking of the White Movement. In fact they were surprised to see her, as if they recognize her. But they had magical familiars, they had BITs. Anyone who possessed a BIT knew who she was. They had to. It's like receiving a computer but not knowing who was the company that produced it.

She stopped her pacing, bitterly glancing at one the hologram screens. Once again her mother's legacy was the root cause of the problem. Was she ever going to escape the looming shadow of her past?

Another screen pinged to tell her that analysis of the BITs she seized from the 2 agents was complete. Her eyes widen at the results.

"Oh."

((I dunno which one you want to do. xD The group who's targeting Tony because of something he did, or the group that targeting him because Ayame. Choose one?))

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 04-11-2011, 06:24 PM

((I can't believe I've been this much of a slacker. Forgive me, Seito. ))

"Sir!" A young male dressed in a navy blue uniform cried out from a sea of consoles. His voice echoed throughout the large room that housed several clusters of consoles and people diligently scanning each screen. The superior he called out to made his way near the man. "We seem to have a problem. It appears that they were there and intercepted the mission."

"How many survivors?" The grey-haired man asked, his tone unwavering as he watched the footage of the destruction caused between some of his men and the two BIT possessors whom they had falsely received intelligence about their whereabouts. This "insider" would have a lot of explaining to do. The younger man had paused, his voice lowered when he replied there were none. "As I had expected. Those two would have been half-assing it if they left any alive."

With that, he turned around and left the room. As he made his way back to his chambers, a presence swiftly moved next to him. A rather leggy woman donning a rather flattering suit handed him a slip of paper.

"He escaped while the battle was occurring." Her melodic voice spoke, a smirk appearing on her face. For a brief second, the commander wanted nothing more to do that to wipe it off of her face. "Tsk, tsk... Your hand wouldn't move an inch before I'd have you laid out on the ground." His body stiffened as she proceeded to walk ahead of him. "I shall have to go undercover, won't I?"