Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-24-2016, 04:36 AM

"Go to hell..." Elowynn said in a low voice. The more she struggled, the more and faster the poison flowed through her blood. She knew how poison worked. The elf smirked ever so lightly when she began to see dark spots show on her pale skin. It meant the poison was spreading. Elowynn coughed up more blood and continued to push against the heavy chains with all of weakened might. No demon would buy her if she were dead..or dying.

Andryr continued to follow Andrew until they reached the demons castle. He climbed down from his horse's back and watched the butcher waste no time in killing the guards that awaited them. "Is there even a reason for my presence?" He asked the blood-lusting former knight.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 02-24-2016, 04:41 AM

"You clean up the demons I miss. Right now, I only want the one demons head. Have fun with the rest. "He said, crushing one's head under his foot. He then pulled out his sword, and began walking through the castle, looking through the rooms. He would find Elowynn, no matter what.

The Demon would walk over, before jabbing a rock into her skin. It would alleviate the worse of the symptoms.....but not cure them. "Don't try it. You really think I'd give you something lethal? You're useless to us dead......though your soul would be mighty fun to torture. "He said, grinning.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-24-2016, 04:55 AM

Andryr smirked, and nodded. "Don't have to tell me twice." He said, following Andrew into the castle and through it's halls. Quickly killing any other demons that stood in their way, and enjoying it.

Elowyyn grit her teeth when the demon jabbed her skin with a rock and glared at him with hateful eyes. Her hair covered her eyes as she just sat there- waiting for the worst to happen. She needed to try and think of something. Wait..she was an elf. Most elves knew magic. But how could she manage to use her magic in a situation like this? She didn't know.. Was this really how was going to be for the elven knight? Even though the worst of the poison had been alleviated, she could still feel herself slowly slipping into darkness.

Andraus

Old 02-24-2016, 05:06 AM

Andrew would kick in the door to the room, where the bidders were. Their security was all outside, inside were just a bunch of nobles and slave-traders. Andrew simply walked up to one with a butter knife, and began gutting him, staring at him in the eye. "Look me in the eye as you die.....This isn't a game, demon. We win, you die."He said, kicking him off. The room soon became a scramble, but simply with that butter knife, Andrew managed to fell at least 4 others. He then ran over to Ellowynn, cutting her free. "Ellie?! oh god, please be okay.....please be okay....."He said, handing her to Andryr, when he saw something: The Demon that captured her. In a almost blind rage, he grabbed a chair by one of the demons, and threw it at the head-demon's back.

Andrew would then start walking up to it, before running the broken shards of it's leg into both of his knees. Knowing he couldn't run away, he'd grab the stone from him, and toss it to Andryr. "Cure her......"He said, before looking at the demon, and closing his eyes.

"Go on.....and wait outside.......I'll only need a minute...."

Ellowynn would watch as Andrew grabbed the Rusty mace off his belt, before twirling it a couple of times, glaring down at the demon, before looking towards the both of them. His eyes were dark......and he was in a very dark place. "Go......you don't need to see this...."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-24-2016, 05:55 AM

Elowynn could see a blurry silhouette of Andrew as he freed her from the heavy chains. "Andy...?" She asked in a rough voice, just to be handed off to Andryr. The Knight held the obviously weakened elven knight securely in his arms, nodding to Andrew as he caught the stone. It wouldn't be enough to cure her... Elowynn began to cough and Andryr quickly proceeded to take his leave and headed outside, where he waited for Andrew.

Andryr carefully adjusted the elf in his arms and glanced at the stone before skillfully moving so that he could both hold Elowynn and press the stone firmly against her skin. The elf cringed in pain and grit her teeth as hard as she could.

Andraus

Old 02-24-2016, 12:30 PM

Outside, soon after, they would hear the sound of bones breaking, and the demon yelling. The sound of the mace being brought down on him wasn't quick.......Andrew was torturing him. After awhile, the screaming would stop, and the sounds of bones breaking would be replaced with the sound of flesh getting beaten down on. Even after awhile, that would stop, and they'd hear the sound of the mace drop. IT was finished......

Andrew would then walk outside, covered in blood, and letting out a long held breath. Andrew didn't know it, but he needed that a lot. All that had happened, all that was done.....Andrew needed to let loose, and rip someone apart.......turning their body in a bloody pulp was close as he could get right now.

Andrew would then walk over to Andryr, and hand him a bottle. "This is the cure.....Demon had it on his body........I'm going to rip off their flag, do you have a flag of the crown? It's time for a Human to own this castle again. "He said to Andryr. He would be staying away from Ellowynn.......she shouldn't see him like this.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-18-2016, 04:30 AM

Andraus: (so sorry for the dreadful wait x.x life is crazy again T-T)

Andryr slowly set the elf down on the ground and let her use one of his legs to prop herself up as he waited for Andrew to return, simply averting his eyes to the ground as he heard the death screams of the demon. He actually enjoyed the sound..it was music to his ears really- but the elf... The elf did not know this side of her friend and was slightly worried about her. Only slightly though. The light had left her eyes...

Elowynn stared at the fortress with blank grey eyes. "They traded off my people... Captured them and sold them off like dolls..." She said in a raspy voice. The elf was mourning, but she could not cry. Only stare at the fortress that emitted the demons death screams. She slowly lifted her head when she heard the footsteps of her friend, telling her that he had finished brutally torturing the demon that had kidnapped her.

Andryr took the bottle that Andrew had given him and slowly knelt beside the elf, using one arm to keep her upright and applied the antidote however needed. He again picked up the elf as she fell asleep- allowing the antidote to work, and he looked at Andrew. "In the bag on my horse's back- I always carry a flag of the royals with me." He answered casually.

Andraus

Old 04-13-2016, 11:48 PM

Andrew walked through the fortress, now abandoned by the Demons. For the first time in a long while, mortal kind had struck back.....and won. Andrew was a uncontrollable force, but he had anger that could easily be directed at the Demons. This type of information would be useful to the king.

Andrew then walked to the top of the battlements, staring at the feeling Demons, before tearing off their flag. He then grabbed Andryr's royal flag, and raised it high over the fort. He felt...satisfied, in a sick way. Though he went above and beyond what was necessary, he still managed to save Elowynn, and kill the Demons here. The Fort was back under the King's control, and would be a brutal blow for the Demon's in this region.

Andrew would simply look at the Horizon, as he watched the sun rise. He knew this would not be the end......He couldn't run anymore, waiting for the Demon's to kill his own friends and loved one's. He knew he must now start taking the fight too them......However, he could not do it alone. It meant he had no choice.

It was Time for the Butcher of Mosignor to return to the land.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-10-2016, 12:19 AM

Andraus: posted~

The noble knight watched as Andrew tore down the demons' flag, and retrieved the royal flag from the saddlebag on his horse. Replacing the demon flag on the pole. Humans once again had claim on this fort.. Andryr glanced at the weakened elf, then back at the former knight. "Andrew..does this mean you're with us?" He asked quietly as he carefully picked up Elowynn in his arms as he began to approach Andrew.

The elf captain slowly got down from Andryr's hold and went over to Andrew, pushing passed the tired feeling that was settling on her shoulders from today's events. Bloody or not, her feelings for Andrew had not changed one bit. Her knight saved her..when she could not save herself.. He was still Andy. Her Andy.

Andraus

Old 05-19-2016, 10:55 AM

Andy would look at Ellowynn before running over to her, and holding her close, his body shaking. ".....I was scared....I was so scared, I thought I lost you.....You're the only thing in my world that makes my life worth living....I can't lose you too....."Andy said, holding her close, as if afraid to let go. Looking up towards Andryr, Andy's eyes would just glow with determination, his fist clenching. "I am tired of running away....I may not trust the king, but I am tired of running from the fight. if it means I protect the land I worked so hard to build, then so be it...."

"People will remember why the demons feared the Butcher."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-25-2016, 06:47 PM

The elf closed her eyes as she felt Andy's warmth consume her. She slowly lifted her arms and wrapped them around Andy as he spoke. He was trembling.. Tears brimmed her eyelids and ran down her pale cheeks. She hadn't faced this kind of trauma since she had proven herself to be a captain of the royal army. Now she knew why the elves were so scarce and retreated into the forests.. Elowynn held Andy tightly and rested her head on his shoulder. She was just happy that she wouldn't have to say goodbye to her best friend..maybe he even meant more to her than that.

Andryr nodded to the knight, then climbed onto his horse. "We'll ride to the castle and tell the king the news then, and get Captain Elowynn properly cared for." He said casually as he held the horses reigns. Patiently waiting.

Andraus:

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 06-06-2016 at 12:58 AM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-26-2017, 07:13 PM

Andraus: if you ever come back, would you like to revive this old thread- or start over?