Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 02-03-2008, 05:48 AM

It sounds like there has been a lot of drama in your love life. :0

But if you think this is the real deal, then I'm sure Victoria would love a romantic proposal. :3 Just be sure you're not rushing into things; sometimes it's hard to differentiate between love and infatuation.

Eserel
8U CHARGIN MA LAZERS

Old 02-03-2008, 05:49 AM

-nods-
I second Ferra.

>.>
That's pretty creepy Channah.
We can only hope for the best.

Mr. Mayor
NPC

Old 02-03-2008, 05:54 AM

Ferra yes, my life has sadly been full of drama, usually caused by someone else.

I trully believe that I am in love with Vicktoria, she fills my heart with joy as no-one else ever has. What I want most in the world is to make her happy.

Channah, you're scaring me. I wonder if we'd have heard about it on the news if she'd escaped, because it is a thousand miles away where she is incarcerated, and it wouldn't make the global news. Not unless she killed someone, and I don't even want to think about something like that.

Channah
Purple Peril
NPC

Old 02-03-2008, 05:56 AM

I don't think she is crazy enough to kill someone. If I remember right she wasn't too fond of the sight of blood.

Hopefully someone would alert you to her presence. I'd hate for her to come along and ruin your proposal to Vicky. I must admit though that I worry about this. If you rush in to things it might not work out the way you want it to.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-03-2008, 06:04 AM

Oh dear... I don't believe Vicktoria would take too kindly to someone interrupting her being romantically proposed to! :o I don't think Mr. Mayor would have to worry about the crazy lady after Vicky got through with her! XD

Mr. Mayor - your plans for proposing to Vicktoria sound beautiful! I'm sure she'll love them! :3

You should make sure when she's returned from her trip she's not too tired to go out. If she feels like she looks as tired as she feels, she might get upset that she's not looking her best while being proposed to. XD;

Mr. Mayor
NPC

Old 02-03-2008, 06:07 AM

I know.

This is one of those situations where my dearly departed Gran would have told me to follow my heart, and I trully want to do that. But I'm also deeply afraid of maybe being blinded by love and making a mistake.

But love is winning out over fear I have to say. It normal to be scared in a situation like this, afterall.

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-03-2008, 06:11 AM

I'll drink to that. *chugs down a soda*

Channah
Purple Peril
NPC

Old 02-03-2008, 06:18 AM

*is starting to feel a little tipsy thanks to the water that Branny gave her elsewhere*

Of course it is normal to feel a little nervous. Who wouldn't be nervous.

I remember when old Earl popped the question. He was scared shitless. Poor little scrap of a man. He turned out to be a good husband and provider though.

Mr. Mayor
NPC

Old 02-03-2008, 06:21 AM

I'm going to take my leave of you good people now. You have given me much to think about.

Maybe I'll have a clearer idea of the way forward after a good night's sleep.
Goodbye everyone, and thank you for your advice and support, it's greatly appreciated.

Eserel
8U CHARGIN MA LAZERS

Old 02-03-2008, 06:23 AM

:3
Good night Mr. Mayor!
And good luck.
The right idea will come to you.
It is a matter of patience.

Sisely
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Sisely Send a message via Yahoo to Sisely

Old 02-03-2008, 06:31 AM

Good Night Mr. Mayor and Good Luck with Vicktoria

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 02-03-2008, 05:16 PM

Aww..how cute... If you want to be with her, than be with her!

Are you two getting married? The first ever menewsha wedding!? Yay ^^

Takouro Oni
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-03-2008, 05:54 PM

It's Kinda corny, And i have a bad feeling it will go horribly wrong, But heres hoping she says yes.

Caroline
stay gold

Old 02-03-2008, 05:58 PM

Oh Mr. Mayor, I think you should go for it!
And here's to hoping that crazy old woman from your past doesn't interfere with your romantic plans. D:

Takouro Oni
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-03-2008, 06:01 PM

I hope i'd be invited to the wedding, Although standing there in my undies wouldnt be very classy,
Something black is always good at weddings dont you think?

Eserel
8U CHARGIN MA LAZERS

Old 02-03-2008, 06:42 PM

0:
I thought it was white for weddings along with light pastelly colors like peach.
I know guys were black tuxedos,
XD
I just think it would be odd for a girl to wear black.
]:
It is so funeral-y.

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-03-2008, 07:19 PM

Honestly, Mr. Mayor...
This relationship sounds much more like infatuation than love to me.
You might be rushing things away.
You wouldn't be asking for help like this if you were 100% sure about pursuing marriage.

Either way, I hope that things work out for you two crazy kids!
Has she sent you any post cards from Amourus?

Omi
Artistic Angel

Old 02-03-2008, 08:07 PM

Bah, I think people should date seriously at least a 5+ months before popping serious questions like that. :O Ever watch Divorce Court? XD -daytime television ftw- Whatever happens, I still wish the best. I just hope its the right decision and not something too spontaneous. Marriage is a huuuuge commitment! I will admit, though, that a Valentine's Day proposal is seriously romantic.

She's also a desired woman. :I Hopefully, there's no other suitors for her affection or any such nonsense like that. That'd be stressful for everyone. D8

Mr. Mayor
NPC

Old 02-03-2008, 09:47 PM

Omi, Nescia.. have you ladies never heard of love at first sight?
Everyone knows that it happens, and I can feel that it's happened to me. I don't feel like I'm rushing into anything, this trully feels like the right thing for me to do.

I suppose I'm just looking for reassurance from others, and I want to share my hopes and dreams with other people, too.

Jenn_heart
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jenn_heart

Old 02-03-2008, 11:05 PM

the whole v-day proposing part is fine. What I'm worried about is the timing. You said your relationship started at new years. That's not so long ago. A good relationship needs a good base. If you truly believe that you love her that much, then go ahead.

Mr. Mayor
NPC

Old 02-03-2008, 11:28 PM

Well really it started before New Year, we started seeing quite a bit of each other during the last few months of last year, but we only 'officially' became an item on new year's eve.
So you could say that we've been together for 3 month's now.

She called me on the telephone today when she woke up, just to say good morning. It made my heart go pitty-pat! She told me she's missing me and can't wait to see me again.

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-04-2008, 12:54 AM

I've been through the "love at first sight" thing myself.
It never ends well.
There will be some serious whiplash later, but no one ever thinks of that when they're in love.
<3

Enjoy it while it lasts.
This is a time that you'll never get back.
:wink:

Mr. Mayor
NPC

Old 02-04-2008, 01:06 AM

Nescia, you're depressing me now , I'm sorry that you've had unhappy experiences ._.

Moofin
Deelish snack.

Old 02-04-2008, 01:07 AM

Awww.
Valentines day is a perfect time to propose.
It's absolutly romantic, and we all know how much she loves that day.
Her favourite person asking to be with her forever on her favourite day, I hope everything works out beautifully.
-imagining doves and roses and ribbons-
How romantic.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 02-04-2008, 01:09 AM

You, Mr. Mayor, are a genius. It'd be like Sleepless in Seattle. Happy ending for everyone, except the lonely reject guy who fails. You don't want to be that guy, do you? o:

ASK HER, PLS. <3