MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 01:48 PM

OH, MAN~ D; they didn't have it on. supposed to be heroes first season (we get it really slow here lol). but yah TAT; instead it's a music special ;__; granted, it's a band that i kind of like, but still TAT;;

OKAY, TIME TO REPLY TO TEXT WALLS! 8D <333 I'LL DO THEM IN BATCHES AGAIN~ so i don't completely go MIA D; <3

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-28-2008, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayuri_nitta View Post
I have to wonder how many more unexpected plot twists they can throw in *tries to remember what number episode they are up to over here* I forget lol

I don't even think they sell candy corn over here, I've never seen it. I have seen pocky, just never really been tempted to see what all the fuss is about.

Ooh Lindt chocolate! I love that <3
They probably have quite a few more up their sleeves xD What episode are you on? Do you not watch it online? I wouldn't be able to handle waiting x___x;;

I don't really miss candy corn, haha, I used to have it a lot but it's not in France. And pocky.. same as you, I don't get what's so good about pocky lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paprika View Post
Yeah but its what two hours of work a day for about $1500 a month? its not so bad XD it covers rent and more and he also has his job too so yeah lol

monies! I'm totally getting a widescreen LCD monitor in a month or so ....cant wait!

Mmm stealth bunnies XD;; they are cute...it was hilarious this morning there were two on this one persons lawn and the noise of Josh's (my BF's ) truck driving up near them made them go

amagadamagadamagad AMAGAD /runr unr unrun STOP AND STAND STILL

and when they did that the first one stopped faster than the second so the second one kinda ran into the first one, causing the first one to be like

AMAGAD WHATS THAT /jump super high into air out of suprise

it was so funny i was laughing for like 10 minutes after XD;;
Oh well that's good ^^ as long as you're happy with your job XD Does your boyfriend deliver paper too?
*steals your LCD screen* xD My brother just bought one.. he spent like 200€ or something on it. I wouldn't spend that much, personally x___x;; 200 euros is a lot XD;

Awwww cute bunnies XDD you should have filmed it or something haha xDD *imagines scene*

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-28-2008, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYV rocks View Post
OH, MAN~ D; they didn't have it on. supposed to be heroes first season (we get it really slow here lol). but yah TAT; instead it's a music special ;__; granted, it's a band that i kind of like, but still TAT;;

OKAY, TIME TO REPLY TO TEXT WALLS! 8D <333 I'LL DO THEM IN BATCHES AGAIN~ so i don't completely go MIA D; <3
ohh you were gonna watch heroes?! wow, only first season?!? o___o well.. better late than never I guess XD;;

is your computer too slow to watch online?

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 10-28-2008, 01:51 PM

Its my BF's paper route and i help him do it XD

/waits for text wall responses XD

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 10-28-2008, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosho View Post
ah, i see~ wah! i hope you'll have a really nice time in it, regardless if it's your first concert or not XD <333 going with your friends would definitely be fun! JUST BE SAFE~ XD and take lots of pictures while in the concert~ :drool: :drool: :drool:

haha, well, since i know of james/lily/remus/sirius as their adult versions first, it's okay to fandom of their younger versions, i think XD; i'm not too fond of the romance with the HP kids (harry, ron, hermione) or whatever, though i do like the idea that hermione fell for ron instead of harry XD; the likely hero type you know lolol. and nah. over here, it's pretty much the assumption that if you can read in english, it's assumed that you're rich. SO, they're going to leech what little money you have lolol >__>; english isn't really an official 2nd language here.

i went to the bookstore yesterday, but couldn't find those titles TTATT; unfortunately, even with the expensive supplies of english books here, they're kind of limited, too TTATT;; lolol

and don't worry! enjoy your youth!! XD while you still can! lolol and you'd want to find a guy that loves you for you, right? not for what you look like? :] <3
I will! xD My friends are a good bunch. They'll look after me. It's months away though, so I have plenty of time to plan for it. XD

Of course it is! xD The older versions are good too, I just think they would of been alot more rebellious and wild when they were younger. Yeah, the kids aren't as cool as their parents/last generation. I also like fanfiction with Tom Riddle when he was young, I reckon he was a pimp. xD Yeah, that was good, all the HermionexHarry OTPers we're like "noooo". xD I could never see those two get together, would of been nice if she'd had someone who was.. not Ron though? xD;

D: Aw! Those are just my favorites, they're kinda old anyway? D: Umm, you could try one of the wikipedias? I'm pretty sure one puts up classics, if you haven;'t read Don Quixote de la Mancha, i'm pretty sure I found it online once, it's hilarious. x3 Maybe you could order in books? They should be able to do that?

Well, i'm fairly odd. xD See, I don't believe in romantic love at my age, my friends my age are treating dating like they're married. I just want to hang out with someone attractive and see if theres the possibility that we might fall into romantic love? Is that too much to ask! Dx I just want some fun.

ooh oooh. xD also. I graduated last night from highschool. -dances- xD It was sooo much fun. I took pictures, lots of people cried, it was good. Then we went to the after party and surprisingly it wasn't wild. The whole year was invited by about 60 people showed up. Everyone was getting drunk and hugging and congratulating each other, even if they didn't know each other or hang out in the same group. All the groups mingled and there were no fights or drama, it was really good. D: But! we had to end the party about and hour and a half into it (wd didn't expect it to go that long either) because cops showed up and were standing accross the street from the house. xD; Since they can't enter the house they could still possibly catch people street drinking and arrest them, but really, they should of just left, the party was a little loud (but considering there were over 60 people it could of been waaay louder), but really quite peaceful.

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 01:58 PM

actually~! i see more people online now and thread's more active~!! *A*;;; and and ;___; kay~ it's not that i don't want to do it (I WILL GET TO THEM, I PROMISE XD)

BUUUT~ would anyone like to play the guessing game? 8D <333

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 10-28-2008, 02:03 PM

Guessing game would be nifty too XD

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 10-28-2008, 02:07 PM

Yaay! Guessing game! xD I'm so bad at them.

sayuri_nitta
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to sayuri_nitta

Old 10-28-2008, 02:10 PM

It's on BBC2 here every Wednesday, episode 5 is on this week I believe

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 02:13 PM

XDDD it's okay~ <333

OKAY, 3RD ROUND OF GUESSING GAME STARTS NOW~
1st hint: solid 8D

sayuri_nitta
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 02:18 PM

Is it something edible?

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:20 PM

Hey there, Sho. ^_^ I made an event thread too. :)

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 10-28-2008, 02:22 PM

Is it a color?

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 02:27 PM

ROUND [#]'s "YES" QUESTIONS:
1. 1ST HINT: solid

ROUND [#]'s "NO" QUESTIONS:
1. is it something edible? (sayuri_nitta)
2. is it a color? (paprika)

@ twizzy:
ooh, link me~ i'll try to post there sometimes! >3< <33333

sayuri_nitta
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 02:29 PM

Is it a commonly found object?

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYV rocks View Post

@ twizzy:
ooh, link me~ i'll try to post there sometimes! >3< <33333
Okay. ^_^

Here it is: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/showth...81#post4134681

Is it alive?

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 10-28-2008, 02:32 PM

Is it manmade?

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 02:35 PM

2. is it a commonly found object? (sayuri_nitta --> yes, BUT depends on where you are in the world XD)

3. is it alive? (twizzy)
4. is it manmade? (paprika)

@ twizzy:
kay, yay! <3 i'll go post there X3

sayuri_nitta
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 02:37 PM

Hmm, so it depends where you are, and isn't alive *ponders*

Is it a piece of furniture?

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:40 PM

@ sho: Yeah. Thank you. <33

Hmm. I am so bad at guessing. XD

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 02:41 PM

ROUND [3]'s "YES" QUESTIONS:
2. is it a commonly found object? (sayuri_nitta --> yes, BUT depends on where you are in the world XD)
3. 2ND HINT: most people would find it quite pricey

ROUND [3]'s "NO" QUESTIONS:
3. is it alive? (twizzy)
5. is it a piece of furniture? (sayuri_nitta --> it's not A furniture XD but can be used as part of it, if you'd like)

@ twizzy:
XD; it's okay~ i'm bad at those, too haha. that's why i'm hosting them instead XDDD;;

i guess this one's a bit of a toughy XD; okay, since i may have to go soon, i'll give the next hint~

2ND HINT: MOST PEOPLE WOULD FIND IT QUITE PRICEY

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 10-28-2008, 02:43 PM

(Not sure if this is too specific)

Is it a type of stone?

Navi
Starving Artist
Send a message via AIM to Navi

Old 10-28-2008, 02:43 PM

SHO! * 3*

Is it a metal?

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:44 PM

Is it something you can sit in?

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 02:53 PM

ROUND [3]'s "YES" QUESTIONS:
3. 2ND HINT: most people would find it quite pricey
4. is it a type of stone? (paprika)

ROUND [3]'s "NO" QUESTIONS:
3. is it alive? (twizzy)
5. is it a piece of furniture? (sayuri_nitta --> it's not A furniture XD but can be used as part of it, if you'd like)
6. is it a metal? (navi --> hmm, kind of iffy with this, but i'm going to go with no)
7. is it something you can sit in? (twizzy)

@ navi:
HI 2 U! <333