KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 10-01-2012, 11:38 AM

Great work Crow. I wouldn't have known there'd been any problems if you hadn't mentioned. :)

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 10-01-2012, 11:58 AM

KatMagenta-dear- You're sweet. I had to change so much and it happens to be only about 50% of what I imagined in my mind, the bottomost requirement for letting others see >.> Any less and I would have had to scrap it. I didn't have time for other takes either because I was losing my lighting, and quickly it seemed.

My very very first outtake is rather humourous... as I didn't switch tracks in time... didn't have my candles actually lit, etc... and you could hear me swearing over all of that.

I doubt I'll win with what I have, as the judging criteria is solely singing and simple songs were much easier to sing than a counter-tenor range set song in Latin.

However, should the goddess of song support me (Hey, I've done nothing but support her in the game and in the thread!) and I do manage to win for my category, there's a 75% chance I'll share my outtake video. (I'll have to review it to make sure there's a reason that I _can't_ share it).

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 10-01-2012, 01:24 PM

Hey! I finally sat down and wrote something. XD

Ye Goddesses!

User Name: Ferra
Title of Piece: Glory to the Goddesses
Poem:
Glory to the goddesses who grace our nightly skies
Song enchants our ears
Dance delights our eyes
No man shall know hunger