Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-10-2011, 03:02 AM

{{That sounds good to me~}}

Of course it was up to him. And, of course, Tristyn was going to get rid of him, no matter what he says he could do to help. He was one person that couldn't be trusted. But, before he could do anything, he was gone.

Though what he said did leave him with a lot to think about. He followed Labrys out, his mind still on that. Then he forced himself to focus. He could think about it when the job was done and he had more time.

Lowri was silent as they spoke. Then nodded. "Yeah. That would be best. Thirty minutes before we go looking for you, alright?" she asked. She knew that it would be best, so it would best to just go with it.

Sure, she would love for Axel to stay here and not go do something that could be stupid or dangerous. But, this had to do with his job, so she would wait patiently, or as patiently as could, before going after him.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 10-10-2011, 03:43 AM

[Cools.]

[I think I'm going to do draw some sketches out for this.]

Outside was quiet, not unusual for a museum especially at this time, but it was still unsettling. Labrys walked onward when Tristyn joined him. "I swear I'll be bathing for weeks trying to get that ook. Damned rat, couldn't he have chosen anything, but that foul breed?" He shook his hand in disgust. "Though I guess that part isn't his fault.... Still that persona of his is enough to blame him for."

"Tristyn I hope you've-"

At that very second a scream could be heard from the entrance. He looked over to Trisyn. "Looks like we're a bit to late. Come on!" He broke out into a run in the direction of the scream. "Hurry Tristyn there's still a possibility he could still be alive."

Axel nodded. He pulled out his wallet, and set a couple twenties down. "That should cover everything including tip. I'll try to get this done quick, and then if it's not to late I'll be back. Can't keep you kids up to late can I?"

"Your attempt to be humorous only brings insult. Just be careful ok?"

"Of course." He looked at Lowri smiling at her. "Don't worry everything will be fine. Everything."

[I so want to throw in a screwdriver right now. D: ]

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-10-2011, 07:28 PM

Tristyn could hear Labrys complaining about Fribiz. So, he just tuned it out. It wasn't like it wasn't anything he hasn't heard before, after all. He was complaining like this last time as well.

When he heard the scream, he froze for a moment. Then ran after Labrys. "Let's hope its not to late." he stated. He didn't like when they were to late to save someone. It made him feel very depressed and he tends to lock himself in his room when it happens.

Lowri managed a small smile for Axel. "Just go. The sooner you check it out, the sooner you can come back, right?" she asked. As much as she wanted for him to stay here where it was safe, she couldn't stop him from doing his job. So, she'll try to relax and enjoy the pizza. To the best of her abilities at the moment, that is.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2011, 01:26 AM

Labrys rushed into the hallway, his heart pounding so loud it sounded like it were drumming inside his head. They couldn't be to late. They just couldn't. Damn. Why did I waste my time with that rat?!

He saw the boy's body laying on the ground and his eyes went wide. Immediately he dropped to the ground sliding across his knees, and stopping just as he reached the body. Andrew's eyes were wide with terror with his mouth gaped open. Labrys placed two of his fingers at the boy's neck, then placed his head against his chest.

Labrys lifted up with his hand raised his gazed lowered so that he was looking at Andrew. He was like that a while before he placed his hand's over Andrew's eyes closing them, then shutting his mouth. He stood pulling out what looked like a compact mirror from his pants pocket. Inside were buttons that he pressed accordingly, and from a circle on the other side a blue light poured out, and over Andrew's body. When he was satisfied he slipped it back into his pocket. He paused looking over the boy one last time before slipping off his jacket laying it over him.

Labrys didn't speak a word instead he pulled out the device again, and began clicking it as he walked towards the exit.

"I don't get him," Psyche said after Axel had left. She leaned forward propping her chin up on the palms of her hands. "I mean he just got back, and now he's rushing away to who knows where!" She sighed. "Anyways how have you been Lowri? We haven't really had the chance to talk tonight."

[meh]

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-13-2011, 01:34 AM

Tristyn stopped when he saw the body. He felt his heart stop for a moment. They were obvious to late to save the boy. That made him upset. He always hated seeing people die. It just wasn't fair when that person was young.

He watched Labrys do whatever it was that he was doing before following him towards the exit. "So.. What do you think happened?" he had to ask.

"Nobody ever gets him." Lowri stated. Axel was a bit hard to understand. "I've been just fine. Same as always. Just glad to finally have the chance to get out and have some fun for a change." she said, smiling slightly at Psyche.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2011, 09:35 PM

Labrys ignored Tristyn's question at first, he even avoided looking at him. He wanted to focus on what he was doing so he didn't have to think about what he had seen. "Some sort of spirit or demon. One that feeds off of a persons life force." He rubbed his chin. "The data I collected identified it as a Fox Fairy." He slipped it into his pocket, then gazed over at the opened crate. "Though I can't begin to imagine why it would allow its way to be shipped in such a manner...."

The fox fairy was a powerful shapeshifter that delighted in trickery, and it was very difficult to kill. It not only had the ability to shapeshift, but it could also possess people, and read their minds. It feeds off of the life energy of humans generally draining them dry. It capabilities would make it both difficult to find, and to get rid of.

"Tristyn we might as well be going up against a god!" He clutched his head groaning. With a sigh his hands drifted down. His lips curved into a smile."Well we'd better hop to it. Innocent lives are at stake!"

It was to big to be canine, but it was to dark to make it out as anything else. Whatever it was came jolting out in front of Axel's car without warning. He managed to get a quick glance of glowing yellow eyes peering at him. The car spun around and crashed into a nearby fire hydrant that split the front of the car down its center. Axel hit his head against the steering wheel causing him to black out for only a minute. When he came to his head was throbbing. "What was that?"

"Are you alright?" he heard a woman's voice say. She appeared to be around the same age as Psyche, and Lowri. Golden blonde hair, fairly petite with blue eyes. She was smiling at him, and she seemed so innocent.

"I'm...." He leaned back into the seat. His eyes became uncontrollably heavy until they finally just closed.

"Oh I know how you feel." Psyche turned her chair around so that she was sitting facing the back of it. "I'm grateful for the job and everything, but ya know it's awful boring to be cooped up in there all day." She twisted her lips. "This whole town is kind of dull when I think about it." She sighed. "Hey. How about you, and me kidnap Axel and go on a road trip together. We may not have forever to be together, but we can make the best of what we do have."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-13-2011, 06:41 PM

Tristyn was silent as he waited for Labrys to answer. And it wasn't an answer he liked. He knew what Fox Fairies were capable of. So this really wasn't good. He agreed about what was said. Though it would probably be easier to go against a god. At least, sometimes.

"Exactly how are we going to find it?" he asked, curious. He didn't even know where to begin looking. Since it clearly wasn't here, it could be anywhere. And he wasn't sure if they had any way to track it. He knew it was essential that they did find it though. Lives really were at stack.

Lowri couldn't help but laugh slightly. "That would be great!" she exclaimed. "Though I'm not sure my parents would be to happy if I just took off. Especially if Axel's involved." she stated. It wasn't fair. But her parents seemed to really not like Axel. She knew that it was because he was a guy though. It wasn't a good reason, but it wasn't like she would be able to change their minds about it. As much as she wanted to.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 11-19-2011, 06:50 PM

Labrys pondered for a moment. "I'm afraid we may have to wait for it to act." He turned so that he was facing Tristyn directly. He knew it wasn't a great idea, but it was the only thing he could think of. Maybe if we're lucky we can draw it to us.... "We're going to need a lot of wine, and something sharp." He rubbed his hands together delighted. "I'll get the sharp. You get the wine. I'll contact you when everything else is ready." He was about to exit through the door, but halted lowering his head. "Thank you Tristyn for everything. Try to be careful out there will you?" He flipped his hair back with his hand holding the position for a few seconds. Whatever signs of despair that had been on his face had been replaced by a reassuring smile. "Fox fairies can be quite the tricky bastards."

Psyche's lips turned into a pout. "Oh come on Lowri. Live a little!" She broke out into laughter. "I guess I need to work a little harder on being a bad influence on you." She gazed up as the pizza finally arrived. "Geeze Ray taking forever, and whatnot." Ray was Psyche's blonde haired, blued eyed cousin. He shook his head at her, and left. "Sometimes I can't believe I'm related to this guy." She picked up a slice of the loaded meat pizza, and bit into it. "Mmm. Meat."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-19-2011, 06:59 PM

Of course they were going to have to wait for it. That's what Tristyn figured. He just hoped that Labrys would have had a better plan. He nodded. "Of course I'll be careful. I always am." he told him, giving him a reassuring smile. He turned and left the area in search of the nearest liquor shop. He bought the wine before returning to their ship to wait for Labrys.

Lowri smiled at her friend as she took a slice of the vegetarian pizza. "I guess. I could go. As long as my parents don't find out that Axel's coming they wouldn't mind. They have no problem with you." she said, taking a bite of the pizza.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 11-20-2011, 04:01 AM

"Awesome." She didn't get why Lowri's parents would have a problem with Axel to begin with, but she didn't bother asking. Maybe it was just that they didn't like boys. "Where is Axel anyways...?" She pulled out her phone to check the time and to see if there were any messages.

Psyche: Is everything ok?

"Well whatever I'm sure he's fine...." Her phone went off. It was Axel. "Yup. He's fine, he's on his way back now."

Labrys didn't arrive at the ship until much later. By then Tristyn had already arrived. In his hand he had a sword that's sheath had a skull head at the top and a row of cross bones going down. Instead of going to where Tristyn was at he went to his room first. After attending whatever he needed to in there he went to find his partner. "I don't think I made a good first impression. I told the man who sold me this sword I was going to use it on a fox fairy, and he looked at me like I was crazy. I had to tell him I was only kidding so he would sell it to me."

[....]

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-20-2011, 04:15 AM

Lowri was also concerned about Axel. But she instantly felt better when she heard he was coming. "That's great. And the pizza's still warm for him!" she said, smiling at Psyche and taking another bite. Sure, she was expecting him to be gone a bit longer. Not that she wasn't happy that he was coming back, because she was. It just wasn't expected.

Tristyn looked up when he heard Labrys arrive. "About time." he muttered when he noticed the other wasn't paying any attention to him. His eyes went to the sword and it was something he admired. "I would imagine so. The people here don't believe in that type of thing." he told him, a small smile on his face.

{{Is something wrong?}}

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 11-20-2011, 04:55 AM

[Nothing. Just really disappointed in that last post.]

"Hmmm...." Labrys walked up to Tristyn and brought himself close enough to where their faces were inches apart. He stared at him for a moment, then pulled away grinning. "Got the wine I see. Did you have any trouble?" In his mind he was ignoring Tristyn's last statement. Apart of him was hoping that he had, but only in good fun. He hated being the only one who had made a foolish mistake. Especially one like this.

"Yup. Now the question is will it be...." She felt a hand on the top of her forehead, and she looked up to see Axel smiling down at her. "Never mind." Psyche blushed as she pushed Axel's hand away. "Knock it off." She poked out her tongue at him, and he laughed.

"Sorry if I was gone to long ladies." He took the seat he had been sitting in previously.

"Is everything alright at the museum?"

"Yeah. The package arrived alright, then Andrew went home, that's what security said."

"That's weird. What was moving around in the box then, did he say?"

"I didn't ask. Everything seemed to be ok so I left."

"Hmmm. I guess that makes sense. Maybe he was just messing with you."

"Probably." Axel was still unsure of what all had happened, but he wasn't going to throw anything at the girls, not right now at least. They deserved a good night out. It had been kind of like a dream anyways. His car was in good condition, he didn't have any marks, and that girl had probably just been conjured up in his head. It had to be all a dream. None of it made any sense. Not in their quiet little town. Nothing could ever be out of the ordinary. "So Lowri where do you want to go after this? I think we can make at least one more stop after this before we should call it a night."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-20-2011, 05:06 AM

{{I see. Thought it was something I did.}}

Tristyn didn't even flinch when Labrys got in his personal space. "No trouble at all. There was no reason for there to be trouble in the first place." After all, he was old enough to buy alcohol. So there really was no reason for there to be a problem.

Lowri couldn't help but smile when she saw Axel. She really was glad he was back. She thought about the question that he asked her. "Hm.. We could always go back to the club." she suggested. There really wasn't many places open at this time of night, so there weren't many options.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 11-20-2011, 05:47 AM

[Nah. :) ]

Labrys rolled his eyes. Of course. "That's good to hear." He wasn't to surprised that Tristyn didn't react to him invading his space, but that didn't mean he was about to give up. They had been together to long for him to let anything they got into go. For the moment he would though, maybe. "Well Tristyn I have an idea. We should...." His eyes narrowed at the entrance. His complexion became pale. "We should go to the club," he said after recomposing himself. "Leave everything here so that we don't end up tipping the creature off."

"Sounds like a good idea to me. What do you think Psyche?"

"Uhhh.... Actually I think I might leave you two be," Psyche said looking up from her phone. "Mom wants me home early for some reason. She's outside now so looks like there's no avoiding it." She got up pushing in her chair. Her mom was pretty chipper this morning so she couldn't imagine it being anything to bad. Besides she would have called her directly if anything bad had happened. "I'll see you guys tomorrow most likely. Oh wait." She pulled a piece of paper out of her pocket, and handed it to Lowri. "It's a flyer for the museums opening exhibit tomorrow morning. You should come."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-20-2011, 05:54 AM

Tristyn was silent as he waited for Labrys to speak. "Why a club?" he asked, curious. That was a bit random. Not that he was complaining. He always did enjoy clubs. Though if they left the stuff here, then how where they going to stop the fox fairy. It didn't make much sense to him.

Lowri took the flyer, a bit disappointed that Psyche was leaving. But that meant she would have some time alone with Axel. That thought made her heart beat a bit faster. "I'll be sure to be there." she told her, smiling at her friend. Of course she was going to go. Nothing could keep her away from it.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 11-20-2011, 06:21 AM

Labrys gazed down at the ground. "I don't know. Just thought it be nice. The two of us taking a real break for once, and maybe if we're lucky we'll run into that fox fairy." It was funny Labrys didn't ordinarily like clubs. There was to much possibility that he would bump into someone sweaty. Believe it or not Labrys was rather squeamish when it came to germs, and other such things. Things like their little rat friend. Something however made him want to go tonight. As for why he wanted to leave the weapons behind....

"You'd better," Psyche teased. She gave them both a hug before leaving.

"Tell your mom I said hi." It took Axel a while to realize that they were officially alone. "So... um.. Lowri are you about done?" It was ordinarily not difficult for him to be around her, but because Psyche had brought him to realize his emotions this moment between them became awkward. He wasn't sure what to say.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-20-2011, 02:23 PM

Tristyn thought about it for a moment before nodding. "Alright. Sounds like fun." he said, a small smile on his face. "But we can't go to a club in what we're wearing. So go change." With that said, he turned and went to his room to change into something more appropriate.

Lowri watched Psyche leave before her attention returned to Axel. Her heart started beating faster the moment they were alone and she took a few deep breaths to calm it. Not that it really helped. She took one last bite of her pizza before nodding. "Y-Yeah. Let's go." she said, stuttering slightly and surprising herself. Where had that come from?

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 11-20-2011, 04:39 PM

Labrys looked down at his clothes pulling at his bow tie. "I don't think... hmmm...." Perhaps he was right. So what would be the appropriate attire to be wearing to a club of this era. "Tempus I'm going to need your help on this one." By the time he was done getting ready he had managed to slip into something nice for clubbing, and comfortable for him. Though he didn't like the feel of the jeans he was wearing. Slacks were more his thing. "Alright let's go before I change my mind about this."

"I'll go get us a couple of boxes then. I'm sure Psyche would appreciate us saving the meat pizza for her." He got up heading over to one of the waiters. It didn't take long for them to finish up, and head over to the club.

When they got there Axel turned to Lowri smiling. "Care for this dance," he said holding out his hand.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-20-2011, 04:51 PM

Tristyn spent a few minutes picking out an outfit. Its been a while since he's been to a club, so he wanted to look good. He eventually decided on something and headed out to the main room. When Labrys appeared, he examined the other's outfit. Looked good. "Alright. Let's go!" he exclaimed, leading the way out.

Lowri nodded in agreement. She watched Axel and stood and followed him out. When they got there, she blushed lightly at his question and took his hand. "Of course." she said, smiling at him.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 11-20-2011, 08:13 PM

On the dance floor was a larger crowd than before moving to the swift beats the Dj threw out at them. Labrys stared out at it before deciding to head over to the bar. "Go have fun Tristyn I'm going to go have a drink." He paused as he overheard the conversation passing between Lowri and Axel. Placing a finger on his chin he focused in on the two. Pulling out the device he had used before he scanned them both. "Just as I thought that boy has traces of fox fairy on him."

Axel moved out onto the dance floor with Lowri. He didn't want to let go of her hand, but he did. His eyes, however never left hers. Such a weird night it had been. It was nice to have things settle down. Though the moment didn't last as long as he hoped.

She passed by them like a ghost sending Axel into a wide eyed shock. Once she had disappeared into the crowd he turned to see where she had went, his eyes searching every face, and body. One of the dancers bumped into him apologizing after, but he moved passed them, not saying a word to Lowri before he too had disappeared into the crowd. All of a sudden water came sprinkling down from the ceiling causing the Dj's equipment to short circuit, and the people to panic.

"Damn it we're to late," Labrys muttered. "We have to find the boy, and girl he was with. Both their lives may be in danger."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-20-2011, 08:46 PM

Tristyn followed Labrys into the club. He nodded to what was said and headed off on his own. Though he stayed near the other, not wanting to get to far. Just in case he was needed. Though when everybody started to panic, he instantly moved over to him, just in time to hear what he said. "Find who?" he asked, curious.

Lowri gladly followed Axel out onto the dance floor. Her heart was racing just from the other staring into her eyes. Though she was confused when he just walked off like that. "Axel! Where are you going?!" she asked, going after him, trying to keep up in the crowd.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 12-01-2011, 09:56 PM

"Look for the white haired boy, and the raven haired girl!" He slipped passed Tristyn into the crowd that was clearing away. At that moment his eyes turned an icy shade of blue. His hand launched outed seizing the wrist of the blonde haired girl.

Axel slowed his pursuit turning his attention to Lowri. "I... I thought I saw someone I knew." He rubbed the back of his head. Gray wisps emitted from his vest seeping onto the ground, and taking the form of a large silver fox. By this time the crowd was gone. "What in the world is going on?" He looked over at Lowri, then up as the water stopped coming down. "Lowri I have a feeling we should be leaving."

"Don't let them go Tristyn. It's not safe." The silver fox moved so that he now divided whatever space that joined Labrys, and Tristyn. The hair of the woman began turning red, she became taller, more developed, and soon after began to age.

A smile crept upon her blood red lips one that was wicked, and cruel. "Fan have you forgotten who you are again." Labrys loosened his grip on her wrist lurching back onto the ground. The woman's hand reached over him. A black shadow seeped from his mouth.

Axel stayed in front of Lowri. "Fox fairies. I think they're fox fairies, or kitsunes maybe. But neither of them are real. This doesn't make any sense." He growled in frustration. "We need to get out of here," he said to Lowri. The black haired man said it wasn't safe, but this didn't seem safe either.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-01-2011, 10:47 PM

He nodded when he heard Labrys speak. His eyes instantly searched as he followed his friend. He spotted the people he was searching for and moved to block their exit. He agreed. It definitely wasn't safe. Though he was sure it would be safer for them to be gone and out of the way, he wasn't going to against Labrys. His eyes narrowed at the silver fox. He didn't like being separated. It was safer to stick together since there was strength in numbers, after all. He wanted to be there for his friend to be able to back him up. But he couldn't get close enough and he had to keep an eye on the kids like he was told.

Lowri was glad when Axel stopped. She opened her mouth to demand answers, but stopped when he started talking. When she saw a silver fox appear out of nowhere, she instantly nodded in agreement. They definitely should get out of here. Her hand reached out on its own to grip Axel's shirt. "Yeah. We really do need to go." she said, her voice quiet. She had a bad feeling about all of this and would feel much better when they were out of there.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 12-01-2011, 11:44 PM

"Hurry Lifen," the silver fox spoke. He crouched down on his front paws growling in Tristyn's direction.

"I'm trying! She's fighting me. Fan let go we need him alive!" Her eyes narrowed as they began glowing red. She put out both her hands causing a gust of wind to surround both of them. "Fan I demand you wake!" Labrys let out a scream of agony as the black shadow poured from all parts of his body, then like a serpent it wrapped itself around him. From it a fox's head appeared with sapphire colored eyes. "Done." She strolled over to Labrys who was only half conscious. "Labrys Nyx, the man everybody wants to kill," she said lifting his chin up.

"So I've heard," he said coughing. "Let them go."

"No. I don't think so. They're our insurance." She gazed over at the group. "Honestly we probably only need your friend here to make you do as we say, but the mortals they're a bonus. I know that the two of you do gooders won't be able to resist protecting them."

Axel felt Lowri grab his shirt, and he backed up closer to her putting his arm around her. "Stay close, I'll keep you safe I promise."

Labrys glared at her making Fan squeeze tighter. "Gaw. What is it that you want?"

Lifen pulled away smiling that cruel smile of hers. "Your brother has been hunting us. We want you to get him off our trail."

"And what makes you think that I'll have more luck than the three of you?" He chuckled even as he felt himself being squeezed tighter.

"Sacrifice," she said gazing towards Tristyn. "You know how much your brother like to see you suffer."

Labrys eyes went wide, then glared up at her. "You must be hell out of your mind, if you think I would allow that." He felt himself being lifted into the air, his rubs cracking. She placed a hand on the flesh of his chest where the black mark resided. It began growing to the point of which his body was turning black, the rest of it was already gray. He gritted his teeth trying to hold back a scream."

"Stop it!" Axel shouted out pulling away from Lowri, but keeping her behind him as he darted forward only to be cut off by the silver fox. Axel leaped back in response.

Lifen smirked as she kept her attention on Labrys. "You're going to die Labrys very soon. I can make it sooner or I can make it so you live. All we need is time Labrys. You owe us that."

Labrys tried to lift his hand without her noticing. Shadows formed near Axel, Lowri, and Tristyn. Tristyn would be familiar with what he was doing. He was opening a portal. A portal to where one could only guess. Labrys himself wasn't sure where it lead. All he knew was that was safe. "Ggg-go. Get them out of here!" Fan's shadowy form began to circle around Labrys's hand making it difficult for him to keep the portal open along with the pain that he also had to endure.

"Liang do not let them leave here!" Lifen shouted out.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-02-2011, 12:05 AM

Tristyn watched everything that was going on with one eye, the other trying to figure out a way to get to Labrys to help him. But no matter where he looked, it didn't appear he would be able to. He felt his blood run cold at what was being said. This wasn't going to end well. He just knew it. He noticed what Labrys was doing and grabbed both Axel and Lowri. He pushed them both through the portal, but didn't follow himself. He knew once they were through they would be safe. Now he had to help Labrys. Sure, he knew his friend would be mad that he didn't leave with the innocents, but he couldn't leave his friend behind. His conscious wouldn't allow that.

Lowri felt slightly reassured by Axel's words. Though she wasn't sure if he would be able to protect her should these creatures decide to attack them. He may be strong, but not that strong, she was sure of it. Her heart was racing at everything that was going on. She just wanted to go home and curl up in her bed where she was supposed to be. Her heart stopped for a moment when Axel moved forward, but restarted when he moved back again. Then the next thing she knew the other man had grabbed her and Axel and had pushed them through some dark vortex.