Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 03-04-2013, 11:37 PM

Name: Felix mavrick
Bio: he is one of the few people who have survived the zombies that have some. Most of the time they send him out to gather food since he has gotten pretty use to being out in the field. He never leaves any place without his gun at his side and one of his best friends to watch his back while he is out in the field.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-04-2013, 11:55 PM

Name: Cathy Smith
Bio: Cathy Doesn't remember anything about her past. She doesn't know how it happened that she's a zombie now, but she's used to it now even though she hates killing people. She's usually seen with a group of Zombies, although sometimes she likes to walk around alone and try to remember who she was before all this happened to her.

Palmoun

Old 03-05-2013, 12:16 AM

Felix smiled as he shouldered his backpack and grabbed his gun. "hey, mac are you ready yet?" he called and peeked inside the neighboring bedroom. ON the bed laid a rather large guy that looked tired. "coming but do we really have to go now?" he asked as he yawned. Felix nodded, "yes, because we need the food and best time to go is early, now move it." he said as he looked at him and waited. After a few minutes the two were heading down the road to the gate. Smiling as he saw it, Felix nodded to the man at the gate as he opened it, "good luck you two." he said and with that Felix and mac were off.

Looking around the street, Felix groaned, "we have to go further then we have had before, all these stores we have already hit." he said as he looked over at Mac and he nodded as he kept a look out, his finger on the trigger of his gun as they walked down the street, "see anything?" Felix asked and Mac shook his head, "no, not yet." and with that the two continued heading out.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-05-2013, 12:29 AM

Cathy walked around and picked at a leftover pice of a arm and ate it before picking dead flowers up and sticking them in her hair, letting out a groan. "Pretty...color..." Her eyes looked around and decided to head out on her own for a little bit, she wanted to see what else she could bring back to her home, the abandoned warehouse. Many zombies lived there with her, but they all had their own rooms so it was pretty nice and they always had their privacy and space. Walking out of there, she stumbled down the street slowly, occasionally letting out a groan or two.

After a few minutes of walking, Cathy heard something...or better yet, someone. "Ffffood..." she groaned and continued down the street, passing abandoned houses and some markets that were locked up but she could smell things inside. Out in the distance she saw two things moving around, one was bigger than the other and she groaned in a greeting, wondering if they heard her or not.

Palmoun

Old 03-05-2013, 12:46 AM

"hey, i think we didn't hit that street." Mac said as he pointed down the way and Felix nodded. "then come on, we better ge-" he stopped when he heard a groan and pulled out his gun. Instantly Mac pressed his back against him and looked aorund, "waht is it?" Mac asked as he kept himself armed. "I thought I heard something." Felix said and he was right. Right down the road from them was a single zombie and she was headed there way. Relaxing, eh patted Mac on the shoulder, "it is just one, we can take her down easily." he said and Mac nodded, "should we take her down now?" he asked and Felix just looked at her. wondering if he should and knew he had to but she was only one and if they shot a round more would come. Shaking his head, he looked up at Mac, "we should go around her." he said and with that they started to make a large circle around her. They both kept a eye on her just incase she attacked.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-05-2013, 01:20 AM

Cathy groaned again and continued walking over to them. When they came closer, she stopped and stared at them, there scent flooded her nose and mind but she didn't move, she was outnumbered. The dead flowers on her hair fell of and she picked them up and ate them before looking back at the two humans. What where they doing? Maybe they were going to get food? "Fffffood..." she groaned and looked at them before taking a few steps toward them grinning. Stopping suddenly, she looked around and found more flower and grabbed them before putting them in her hair again. Her finger scratched the bloody bandages on her arm and neck before taking more steps toward them, her eyes locked on their items they had.

Palmoun

Old 03-05-2013, 02:20 AM

Felix watched her carefully when he saw her moved after them and said that word. But when she stopped for the flower, he was kind of surprised. He had ever seen a body do that before but then she moved after them. "come on mac, we better keep on going. I dont know what she is up too but I want to go and get that food and get back." he said as he moved to the store. When they got there, he opened the door and hoped that she wouldnt' follow him, "now come on, grab what you can." and with that they started to put food into their backpacks but kept a eye on the door. Felix still wasn't sure about that girl now, she seemed odd.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-05-2013, 02:37 AM

They were gone, she didn't even know why they left but it came to her that they were afraid. Frowning, she let out a loud agonizing groan and looked around. She was lost and didn't know where she was going or here she came from anymore, but she heard a few groans behind her. Turning, she saw three more walking over to were she was standing, all with dead looks on their faces and all males. Some had chunks of meat missing but they were all standing perfectly fine. "Hungry...food...need.." said one. Cathy looked around and nodded slowly. "Ffffood find..." she answered and began to lead them away from the stores, looking for humans to eat. It was still early but they reached a little neighborhood filled with people and something clicked in her and she walked toward the neighborhood but stopped at a gate blocking. "Ffffood!" she groaned and slammed a hand onto the gate, hearing her knuckles break.

Palmoun

Old 03-05-2013, 02:47 AM

Felix smiled and was glad that no one came in after them as they got all the food. Soon both of their bags were filled and they nodded at each other. Heading out, they smiled at each other, "this is going to be good, we can feed everyone now." Felix said happily as he walked and Mac nodded, "yeah and no problems, none at all." he said but as they turned the corner they cursed. A bunch of the walking were here and they were at the blockade. Felix knew that he had to lead them away and turned to Mac. Shoving the bag of food into his hands, he smiled, "you need to get this to everyone, I need to draw them away. " and with that he started to scream. "hey, hey you idiots come one and get me. I am free game, look at me." and with that all of them turned. He whistled, "come on and get me." and with that he started to run and knew they would follow. He ran for a while and could hear them behind him, but he knew he had limited ammunition. Trying to load a round he found himself tripping over and cursed as he landed on his arm. Instantly he knew it was broken but he couldn't' stop. Grabbing his gun with his good arm, he backed up into a corner and waited for them to come.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-05-2013, 03:02 AM

Cathy watched and slowly started walking towards the human while everyone else followed. He noticed it was the little man, but where did the bigger one go? She stopped walking while the others continued walking after him. When he fell, one of them tried to tackle him but he missed and got back up, groaning and advancing at the male. The three male zombies continued walking and soon, Cathy followed them close behind, noticing that their victim was cornered. Cathy looked at the human male cornered and knew something was wrong with his arm, it didn't look right. Tilting her head, she noticed that the three male zombies continued advancing. "Ffffood...." she groaned and then they attached but Cathy only watched, wondering who would die and who would live.

Palmoun

Old 03-05-2013, 03:14 AM

Felix pulled up his gun and watched as the three males moved forward. Shooting off, he managed to get one in the head and soon he only had two but only had a bullet left. Cursing, he waited and aimed carefully. Once he had a clear shot, he fired and got both in the head. Smiling to himself, he relaxed a bit but then he saw the girl from before. Cursing, he tried to find another bullet but didn't have anything. Holding his arm close, he waited for her to come and wondered if there was anything that he could use to kill her with. Looking around, he found nothing and knew that he was screwed.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-05-2013, 03:21 AM

Cathy looked at the human wide eyed and then at her friends, dead at her care feet. "Fffood...?" she groaned and took a step towards him then looked at his arm and pointed. "Arrrrrm...hurt...?" she groaned and pointed to her knuckled she had broken by slamming the gate with them. "Ffffood..." she groaned and grabbed the flowers from her hair and handed him one. "Ffffood..." she repeated. This human looked really scared and she made a noise that sounded like a hoarse choking sound that could be seen as a laugh. "Ffffood....good...eat.." she said slowly and nodded slowly.

Palmoun

Old 03-05-2013, 04:54 AM

Felix watched her and when he heard the word food he knew he was going to get it. Closing his eyes he waited for her to get him. But when he heard her next words he was surprised. Opening his eyes, he watched as she pointed to his arm and then her knuckles. Nodding, he then watched as she said food again and wondered what it meant. Though when she reached out and gave him the flower, he flinched a little bit. He winced when he heard that weird sound and wondered what she wanted him to do with the flower. THough when he heard her, he chuckled weakly and shook his head, "I-I can't eat this.... it isn't healthy... for me." he said and wondered if it even understood him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-05-2013, 05:11 AM

Cathy looked at him. "Nnnnott...H...healthyyyy?" she replied and ate the flower. "Healthyyy..." she repeated and watched him carefully. "Broken...have to...fix?" she suggested and looked around and found a plastic ring of a heard and tried it on, it fit nicely and she looked at the boy. "Nammme?" she asked and tilted her head to the side. Cathy didn't know his name...did he even have one? Why was he still there, why wasn't he running away like everyone else? Wait a minute, where was his friend? He just seemed to vanish, did others get to him while she and her group went after this guy? "No....name...you?" she asked and pointed to him with her bony finger. The most syllables she ever spoke was three if she remembered correctly, but she was terrible at remembering anything.

Palmoun

Old 03-05-2013, 05:23 AM

Felix listened to her and chuckled again, "not healthy for me." he said and then started to cradle his arm against her as he watched her. He then looked at his arm, "uh yeah... it is broken.. but it will take a while to fix." he said and then was surprised when she actually asked for a name. It was like she could think, actually he was sure that she could think. He then nodded when she pointed at him, "uh.. yeah I have a name.. it is felix." he said and then pointed at her with his good arm, "do you have a name?" he asked and if she did have one he wasn't sure what he was going to do. No corpse had ever talked to him like this before, like she actually knew something and could think a little bit.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-05-2013, 05:39 AM

Cathy blinked and shook her head and pointed at a flower. "Not....Healthyyy....?" she repeated and looked at his arm. "Fix...soon...good..." she said and nodded, indicating that it was god to get it fixed, hopefully soon. Would it fall off if he didn't fix it? Well that she didn't know, but she didn't think so, he looked to be well put together unlike her. When he told her his name she nodded and pointed to him. "Fffffee....lix.." she repeated and nodded. Did she have a name? Yes she did...what was it? "Name...I have..." she nodded and thought long and hard. "Caa..." she stopped. What was her name? Camry? Cammi? Camille? No...it was something else... "Caa...thhhy..." she said and smiled while nodding. Yes, her name was Cathy, she actually remembered her name! Cathy looked around and then at her bare feet and then cracked her toes as she wiggled them stiffly.

Palmoun

Old 03-05-2013, 05:50 AM

Felix nodded, "yeah, it isn't healthy like a apple." he said and then kept his arm cradled against his chest, "yes, hopefully we have the supplies for it." he said softly since he knew that they ran out of supplies rather quickly sometimes. Though when he heard her try to say his name he laughed slightly but nodded, "yes, that is my name." he said and then waited to see if she had a name. Though once she finally said it, he just stared with his mouth open. She actually remembered a name, HER name. Risking it, he slowly held out his good hand, "it is nice to meet you Cathy? is it?" he asked as he waited to see if she took the hand or bite it. But he had a feeling she would shake it, or at least he hoped that she would.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-05-2013, 06:00 AM

"Apple...supplies..arm...Ffffee....lix..." she replied and smiled. She had broken her record of syllables spoken which made her happy. When she saw him with his mouth open she let out that disgusting laugh and mimicked him. "You..zombie too." she said and smiled. Supplies, he needed supplies and apples, but where did she find that stuff...the stores maybe? She didn't know, but she was sure she'd find some soon. Staring at his hand, she looked at him then stared at his hand and took it in her cold hand and slowly moved it up and down, in an attempt to shake it. "Nice...meet you...too Ffffee...lix." she replied and nodded. "Caa...thy...my name..." she replied and nodded slowly. He probably wanted to go home now to fix his arm...so she knew she had to leave. "Go home...fix..arm?" she asked, wondering if he was going to go home now or if he wanted to talk some more.

Palmoun

Old 03-05-2013, 06:13 AM

felix nodded when he heard her, "yes, I do need apples and suppliers. My arm is broken and my name is felix." he said as he looked at her. Though when she let out that horrible sound, he found it was probably her laughter as she mimicked him. Smiling, he laughed a little bit too, "nope, your the zombie." he said as he looked at her. Though when she took his hand, he had to hide the surprise this time and just smiled as he shook her hand back, "it is nice to meet you Cathy." he said and slowly started to get to his feet. Holding his arm against him, he nodded, "I probably should, I need to make sure that it isn't hurt too badly." he said but part of him wanted to stay and talk to her. But then he found, "uh.. are their many of you around here?" he asked since he wasn't sure if others would try to eat him or not.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-05-2013, 06:36 AM

"Keep...you...safe.." she answered and looked around. There were a few of them walking around, their groans could be heard in the distance. Looking over at Felix, she motioned for him to follow him. "Some more....far away.." she said and pointed over in the direction of their groans. Cathy decided she could keep him safe and fight back the urges to eat his broken arm. She would take him home and maybe she would see him again and give him apples. Cathy did her best to make sure to keep a mental list of what he needed, supplies and apples. "Go home....keep..you safe..." she stated and nodded as she began to walk back toward the gates and looked at him, making sure he followed and that no other zombies got to him.

Palmoun

Old 03-05-2013, 01:57 PM

Felix was could only stare at her when he heard her say she would keep him safe. He then nodded when he pointed in the direction of where more were at. "okay, good, I am glad they aren't close." he said as he found himself relaxing around her a little bit. Nodding, he started to follow her back towards the gate and kept his arm close. "uh Cathy, do you live somewhere?" he asked since if she could talk to him like this and think, maybe she ahd made herself a home or something. Maybe they weren't all mindless things that wanted to eat them. Cathy had proven that to him so far.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-05-2013, 04:03 PM

Cathy listened to his question. At first it just sounded like a bunch of senseless noise, but after a while the question hit her head and she nodded. "Caathy...house....yess" she groaned and pointed in the direction of the warehouse she lived in, along with her fellow dead. "Therre...waaare....housse." she added and looked at him, making sure he understood. Once he was home, she'd have to go home too even though all she ate was flowers, it will do. Approaching the gate, Cathy looked around mindlessly and groaned before looking at him and pointing at the gate. "Fee...lix...hommme...?" she said and nodded to herself as if answering her own question.

Palmoun

Old 03-05-2013, 04:37 PM

Felix smiled as he walked with her and watched as she pointed in a direction. "so you live in a warehouse?" he asked but then looked back in the direction she pointed. IN the distance he could see one and when he looked back, he still couldn't believe it. She just acted like a regular person who couldn't talk right. When they got to the gate, he nodded, "yeah this is my home, it is safe for me here." he said and looked back at her. Smiling, he remembered he had something in his pocket and dug into it. Pulling out some of the dried meat that they kept for short trips, he placed it into her hand, "here, this is better food then flowers." he said as he smiled at her. "but maybe we can meet up again sometime." he said as he slowly moved towards the gate but kept his eyes on her. He still couldn't' believe that she could understand him and he defiantly wanted to get to know her more.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-05-2013, 05:54 PM

Cathy looked at him and groaned as she nodded. "Caa...thy.. Waaare...houssse...live." she answered and pointed to the warehouse again before looking at the gate with blank eyes. Cathy looked at Felix and smiled her crooked smile, "Fffee...lix...safe..." she repeated and nodded. Cathy was happy to know that Felix was safe, she had kept him safe just like she promised she would. Her eyes locked on the meat he had in his hand and she blinked. "Ffffood....better..." she repeated and hesitantly took it from him. Looking at it, Cathy removed the plastic hear ring from her finger and held it out to him. "Heeart..." she groaned and nodded. "Meeet...agaiiin sooon.." she replied and looked at him while holding out the ring for him to take. It was only fair, he gave her something and now she wanted to give him something too.

Palmoun

Old 03-05-2013, 06:48 PM

Felix nodded nodded when he heard her and made sure to remember that. If he wanted to meet her he would just have to walk that way and be careful. When he saw her smile, he nodded, "yeah, I am safe." he said and glad that he was. But he knew that he couldn't be totally safe while out here. "yeah it is better." he said as he watched her take the food. He hoped that she liked it better then human flesh and flowers. Though he was confused when she pulled off the ring. Yet when he heard her, he smiled and nodded as he gently took the ring from her. "I will make sure that we meet again." he said as he smiled at her happily. "but I better go, see you later." he said as he held his arm close and backed up towards the gate but continued to watch her. He still couldn't believe that he had just had a conversation with a zombie and he wasn't' eaten.