xue_mist
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to xue_mist Send a message via MSN to xue_mist

Old 09-03-2008, 02:04 AM

Haii. ;] I joined Menewsha yesterday, but I haven't been properly posting on the forums until today. You know school and all. ;] Anyway, I also have other accounts on other aviie sites like Gaia, Roliana, Anitaria, Solia, and...etc.

Let's see, I'd prefer if you would just call me Xue, though it's not my real name. O:
I'm fifteen and I'm Chinese. I live in California and I love Asian entertainment, anime/manga, music, reading, playing tennis, and sometimes, drawing. I am addicted to going on a computer -coughtheinternetcough-. ;D Some of my favorite music groups/singers are DBSK, NewS, Big Bang, Super Junior, Se7en, BoA, FT Island, and many more. ;] I'm an Asian dork. Hahah.

Tis very nice to meet `chu and please treat me well. (:

Baii. ;]

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 09-03-2008, 04:30 AM

Welcome to Menewsha, Xue! ^_^

First off, make sure to read the rules and FAQs, as well as the stickies for everything you need to know, they have very helpful information in there that will help you through you stay in Menewsha.

Do not hesitate to ask any questions if you wish to know about something nagging you at the back of our mind. Most of us here are more than willing to help you out. =D

That aside, oh yay! K-pop and J-pop fan, excellent! xD
Amazingly, I recognise and like the bands you've listed out to a certain degree. Although, I am more an old-school J-pop fan. I still listen to Arashi, Kat-tun and such. :lol:

I hope you would enjoy your stay here in Menewsha, Xue! ^^

Zweres
'nanaface

Old 09-03-2008, 05:07 AM

^^ Hello Xue_Mist, welcome to Menewsha!

I hope you enjoy the time you spend on here, as I'm glad you discovered the link to this site. Since you just joined, I'm going to link you to a useful sticky called the newbie starter guide, which you will find the information in that sticky to be useful. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding Menewsha, as I will be more than happy to answer to you! :) I myself play tennis and live in California, so we do have some common interest! Also, you can message me at any time just to chat over private message or anything like that. Thanks!

Kira Bella
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Kira Bella

Old 09-03-2008, 09:24 PM

Ooo, J pop. I have never had a chance to really listen to that particular genre, so you will have to enlighten me some time.

As the mods have stated, rules are a deffinate must read. They are not too long and they really are quite handy to know. Feel free to ask any of them (Thats what they are here for) or anyone that you are chatting with if you have any questions at all. I know I for one love to help out the newer members, and I would love to make sure that you get the best of Mene while you are with us. Which is hopefully a perment thing.

xue_mist
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-04-2008, 04:26 AM

@Iroase Delschatten;;

(: Thank you for the welcome. And yesh, I'm enjoying the site very much and have read all the rules/TOS/..etc.
Ooo. Kat-tun and Arashi both have great music as well.

@Zweres;;

(: Thanks so much. I read the guide so I'm sure I can maneuver my way now. ;] And I'll keep you to your word.
Ahh. I see. We do have some things in common. (: California ftw.
Yay, another tennis person. >w</

@Kira Bella;;
;] Thanks the welcome as well. I'm finding that the site has lot to offer and it's getting fun to post in the forums. (:
I'm pretty sure I'll be stuck on Mene for awhile. ;]

Jpop is excellent. You should try out NewS, Uverworld, Arashi, Kat-tun, BoA, Ayumi Hamasaki, Sowelu, JUNE, Aqua Timez, On/OFF, Koda Kumi, Tohoshinki, and Asian Kung Fu Generation. (:

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-05-2008, 09:31 AM

Yeah I'm pretty busy with school too. <3 I hope to see you around more in the future.

xue_mist
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-06-2008, 09:13 PM

@[L]ove[H]ate;;
;] Ahh. I see.
n__n
Yups, school. x___o
Same to you. >w</