DuctTapeDuck

Old 02-22-2010, 09:29 PM

∙◦ Ɗʉℓƈҽȶ Ƈοʉɽȶ◦∙

Welcome to Dulcet Court. After Applying to our University, we have taken thoughtful consideration and decided you would be a perfect addition to our school. This University is meant for those of all kinds, and any racial discrimination is prohibited. Forewarned, once you enter the school premises you are not allowed to leave until your studies are finished or you are un-enrolled. For special specifications please speak with the Head Mistress.

∙◦entrance
∙◦dorms
∙◦profiles
∙◦banners

----------

∙◦ Єȵȶɽαȵƈҽ ◦∙

Before one can officially enter the school they must read the rules, then they may step on through this door in the midst of the woods, which leads you to the secret pocket dimension that holds Dulcet Court. The door will only open if the rules have been read and you have been accepted!

∙◦ No Godmodding and please respect me, DuctTapeDuck, the creator of this rp.
∙◦ Cursing is definitely allowed but please Follow Menewsha's TOS. This most specifically refers to cybering which is NOT ALLOWED.
∙◦ I do not accept one liners unless its absolutely necessary, i.e. when you are speaking with one person and there isnt enough flow to be able to elaborate and thus only speech or small actions are available for you to perform. I say this ONLY because i see so many people who are talented and when fighting are like "i slash the demon in half" and thats their post. No. no. NO.
∙◦ Please say "Sweeter than Bee Pollen" in your PM to Me with your Profile!!
∙◦ Please Have fun!!

----------

∙◦ Ɗοɽɱʂ ◦∙

Dorm rooms are doubles, each with their own bed set as shown above on either side of the room. All rooms can be decorated as you wish in any style, they dont necessarily have that modern look to them. Dorm Rooms are mixed gender and you have no choice as to who your room mate is. If you require a certain sex due to character personality please let me know.

Rooms:

1. Phoebe ||
2. ||
3. Alana ||
4. ||
5. Skye ||

More rooms will be added as needed

These are the Professor Suites. A professor and their family (if they have one) may live in one of these. Once again, this is not an exact representation of the rooms as one may decorate as they wish.

----------

∙◦ Ƥɽοƒɩℓҽʂ ◦∙

Students:

Code:
[imgleft Any picture is acceptable it doesnt have to be anime :) [/imgleft]
Username:
Character name:
Race:
Sexuality:
Powers (if any):
Bio: (at least 5 sentences please!)
Likes/ Dislikes:
Any other important info:

[imgleft]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/merenagaia/be06529245c7ad38cc7ab0a10d8b3f8d.jpg[/imgleft]
Username: DuctTapeDuck
Character name: Phoebe "Trix" Morgan
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: Alien
Powers (if any): teleportation, telekinesis
Bio: Phoebe is a rocker at heart, who likes to get into a lot of trouble. She's part of a family that is a bit well... Alien. After their home planet was destroyed Phoebe's parents moved to earth, a planet most aliens didn't venture to. Earth was a good home because their race was now being hunted and because they look so alike. She had a good home life, they had lots of money, but lived humbly. Looking for adventure Phoebe decided Dulcet Court was the University she wanted to go to. A pocket dimension for an alien just sounded like home. She starts college at age 20 as she looks young for her age and she was held back a few years due to her adventures nature that led her into diciplinary trouble often times. This has led her to be given the nickname Trix, for Trickster. A bit standoffish at times, shes a relatively good friend and loves parties/ people.
Likes/ Dislikes: She likes her bass guitar, pineapples, rock and roll, punk, pets, drinking. Dislikes chocolate, country, people who think they're better than others.
Any other important info: She has a black and white cat that stays with her

[IMGleft]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt115/talitha001/resized.jpg [/imgleft]
Username:Talitha001
Character name: Alana Vartos
Race:Elf
Sexuality:Bi
Powers (if any):None
Bio: She was raised by two human parents. She hated it. Her whole childhood she was ostrasized for not being human. When she discovered this school she of course accepted immediatly. She is very opinionated and will let you know if something dosent please her.
Likes/ Dislikes: She likes animals and reading. She dislikes popularity and trends. She likes her school work and spends most of her time practising her archery which she is very talented at.

[imgleft]http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/M/MY/MYS/MysticMermaidDianna/1195760449_sMangaNeko.jpg[/imgleft]
Username: RainbowMuffinage
Character name: Skye Wendy Stoneson-Thorn
Race: Neko
Sexuality: Straight
Powers (if any): Mind reading, moving things with her mind, elements.
Bio: Skye was brought up by humans and always knew she had powers. She was sent to the school to master her powers but also to keep her away from Genisis. Genisis was her true love, but her human parents didn't approve. The two ran away together and got married (hence the 'Thorn' on her last name) but were caught by the police. Genisis swore he'd find her again and they would be together.
Likes/ Dislikes: Likes the rain, heat, clouds -- Dislikes the cold, her parents, brown.
Any other important info: Skye has cat ears and a tail

Professors:
Code:
[imgleft Any picture is acceptable it doesnt have to be anime :) [/imgleft]
Username:
Character name:
Professor of: (put area of study)
Race:
Sexuality:
Powers (if any):
Bio: (at least 5 sentences please!)
Likes/ Dislikes:
Any other important info:

[imgleft]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/merenagaia/thumb.jpg[/imgleft]
Username: DuctTapeDuck
Character name: Merena Tsukino
Professor of: Head Mistress of Dulcet Court
Race: Demon
Sexuality: Bisexual
Powers (if any): Elemental, teleportation, shapeshifting (a small amount) to name a few of her vast powers that she uses mostly. (for godmodding sake, Merena never fights other players as to be able to create such a university herself... requires a lot of power. you are forewarned)
Bio: Merena is pretty certain she is full demon, but she never knew who her mother was and her father, a high class demon doesnt speak to her often. A rather lonely childhood led her to be very curious and a bit trouble. An educated delinquent if you will as she was raised in the human world, blending in semi-well. On her quest for knowledge and her past she felt it necessary to give a home to those who need it as well as those who require knowledge and created the pocket dimension and Dulcet Court itself. She is a sweet and understanding woman yet strict at times if not a bit coarse, and is always there for her students.
Likes/ Dislikes: Candy, old fashioned clothing, gothic lifestyle, knowledge. Dislikes annoying brats who take knowledge for granted, people who destroy her university without cleaning up after themselves.

----------

∙◦ Banners ◦∙

Please feel free to make you own!! Just please, let me know so i can post them here ^^

small:

large:

Last edited by DuctTapeDuck; 02-28-2010 at 11:01 PM..

DuctTapeDuck

Old 02-24-2010, 12:38 AM

Phoebe walked all the way down the bridge that led to the castle that was a University. "blimey" she said outloud in her british accent. This was so different than the forest she had just left. But already she could consider this home. she walked up to the huge front doors that then opened up for her, awaiting for her entrance it would seem. Eyebrows raised she walked in, as she also pulled out the card that was in the back pocket of her ripped jeans. In cursive lettering it said Dorm room 1. She could only imagine where the dorms were in this huge place that seemed to be eerily empty. Phoebe placed down her duffel bag and her bass guitar which was in a case down on the floor- the only possesions she took with her other than the clothes on her back. "ello? Anyone out there?" she said loudly.

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 03-01-2010 at 11:49 PM.. Reason: Removing Flob

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 02-24-2010, 12:58 AM

Alana walked over the bridge and through the gates. She was so preoccupied with looking at the size of the place that she bumped into the girl in front of her. She fell backwards her luggage going flying.

"O Im so sorry."

She stood up and gathered her things together. She looked at her bow closely to make sure it wasent harmed. It was after all her most prized possession.

"I didnt mean to do that. I wasent paying attention. I am Alana."

DuctTapeDuck

Old 02-28-2010, 10:40 PM

As she frowned and looked around, some thing or some one bumped into her, jolting her forward and nearly toppling her over. "Whoaaaa" she said aloud as she regained her balance and turned around at the sound of a female voice. "It's alright love, this place is definitely awe inspiring. If I hadn't been standing here gawking you wouldn't have bumped into me, eh?" She gave the girl her charming Trix smile, her blue eyes bright and looking the girl up and down. An interesting character at that she figured. The girl seemed to treasure her bow as much as Phoebe did her bass. But what interested her where the girls ears. Phoebe had heard of humans talking of fantasy creatures called elves who looked like that but where they real? Where they another type of alien? What was the deal here? Of course, this was a pocket dimension so anything was probably possible, but it made her head spin. Not wanting to make the girl uncomfortable though (in case they might be room mates!) she didnt say anything but, "Alana huh? Pretty name sweetheart, I'm Phoebe but some call me Trix. I'm fond of both" the same charming smile spread across her lips again.

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 03-01-2010 at 11:49 PM.. Reason: Removing Flob

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 02-28-2010, 10:58 PM

Skye finally arrived at the edge of the forest she had trecked through. She sighed as she saw the bridge leading up to the university but her ears pricked up when she saw Phoebe and Alana in the distance. She put her hand behind her head as she took in the distance between her and them. It can't be THAT far, can it ? She adjusted the backpack she wore -- her only bag -- and took off on four legs, covering the distance in less than a minute. She leaped up as she approached Phoebe and Alana and jumped over them, landing in front and continuing to run towards the school.

"Sorry ! !" she yelled back at them.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-28-2010, 11:28 PM

(( Sorry to but in-- Duct do not post with the same picture in everyone of your post. It is called flobbing, take the picture out of your second one and put it in anymore -- don't want you to get in trouble ))

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 03-01-2010 at 05:31 PM..