Pebbles
Pebbles at your service
Send a message via MSN to Pebbles

Old 07-21-2011, 06:00 AM

ΛxϩυммєяxΛʄσαтxx

Welcome to the Brighten School cruise!
After each year Brighten college in New York holds a cruise for their students, even those that graduated that year. At the beginning of the year, you have already paid for this trip in your admission’s fee. (only if you checked off that you wanted to go) So now the time has come to pack up your things and head on board. We will be sailing to England and then all the way down to Greece and then back to New York for the summer!

Enjoy your summer on a cruise ship with just your fellow students and no one else.
The sea is yours. Have fun!

~ ooc-profiles ~

If you have any suggestions or ideas, please feel free to pm me. thank you

Last edited by Pebbles; 07-22-2011 at 10:41 PM..

Pebbles
Pebbles at your service

Old 07-21-2011, 11:54 AM

ɪиғσxx
College, boat, rout, photos

Brighten College in New York is an old college that has been around for some time, but just recently became famous.
Thanks to the generous donations from families and organizations, they were able to rent a small cruise ship. Enabling them to have this cruise at the end of the year. All the students that signed up in the beginning of the year are allowed on the ship.

This ship will leave port in New York, NY and in 10 days will be in England waters.
Spending 5 days at port, students are allowed off, but must return at night. [midnight]
Soon then the ship will leave for France, arrive there in 3 days.
The students will then be taken to Paris and spend 2 weeks here.
Soon to then come back to port, however the ship will not leave for another 4 days.
Allowing students to party on France's coast.
Then the ship will travel to Spain, where the students will spend 10 days in many different places.
Leaving port they will arrive in Italy in 2 days, spending 2 weeks there.
A day later they will finally arrive in Greece, where they shall spend 10 days.
Leaving the will travel to Spain in 3 days and refuel, letting the students stay for 5 days.
Finally they shall leave and in 10 days they will be back in New York.
- 92 days of fun filled adventure and who knows what else -

~ Inside the ship ~
800 rooms | 3 dinners | 2 theaters | 1 indoor pool
giant outdoor pool | water slides | 1 smaller pool | 3 jacuzzis
40 stores | indoor entertainment | music performance area
Gym | indoor track | weights room | spa
and so much more

~ Photos ~

School – x -
Ship – x -
Room floor plans – abgraduated students -
Inside the ship - dinner - deck - inside1 - inside2 - bedroom-a-b - bedroom-grad -

Pebbles
Pebbles at your service

Old 07-21-2011, 12:00 PM

яυℓєs

Follow Menewsha Rules and T.O.S.

PG-13 please, anything over; take off Mene. Romance and Violence are encouraged.

Please do not play more then two characters.

Please PM me your profiles, DO NOT POST THEM HERE. Once I accept you, you may post!

Highlight -> Title your Profiles PM's "yo Ho!"

Please post at least 6-10 sentences, yes sometime we cannot think of much to write, it has happened to me. But please try to post at least 6 sentences.

No god-modding. The End.

Show other Mene users respect at all times, no OoC fighting!

If you need to leave the RP for any reason or go MIA, PLEASE just let me know. If you are inactive for more then 3 days, without discussing with me prior, I will PM you. About 3 days I will give you till I PM you again... then if you still dont reply I will give you another three days and then I will remove your profile spot and give it to someone else.

I reserve the right to remove you from the RP if you do not follow my rules.

I reserve the right to change these rules as I see fit.

Pebbles
Pebbles at your service

Old 07-21-2011, 12:32 PM

ʗoםє
3 girls left
4 guys left

PHP Code:
[INDENT][INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"
[
CENTER][img]URL[/img][/CENTER]
[
RIGHT][SIZE="6"][COLOR="PostingColor1"]Full Name[/COLOR][/SIZE][/RIGHT]

[
CENTER]"[I][COLOR="PostingColor2"]quote, link more pictures of your character here if you like[/COLOR][/I]"[/CENTER]

[
SIZE="5"][COLOR="PostingColor2"]►[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="PostingColor1"]βαsιcs[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="PostingColor2"]◄[/COLOR][/SIZE] 

[INDENT][COLOR="PostingColor1"]»[/COLORNicknames
[COLOR="PostingColor1"]»[/COLORAge [17-22]
[
COLOR="PostingColor1"]»[/COLORBirthday [just day and month]
[
COLOR="PostingColor1"]»[/COLORHeight and weight
[COLOR="PostingColor1"]»[/COLORHair and eye color
[COLOR="PostingColor1"]»[/COLORWho do you chase after?
[
COLOR="PostingColor1"]»[/COLORfreshman-senior [yes you just finished that yearbut stillwe want to know what you were]
[
COLOR="PostingColor1"]»[/COLORroom [choose between the styles of a or if you are not a senior, if you are a senior you get the grad roomremember to pick a room number between 650-700] [/INDENT]

[
COLOR="PostingColor2"][SIZE="5"]►[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="PostingColor1"][SIZE="5"]βιo[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="PostingColor2"][SIZE="5"]◄[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[INDENT]1 paragraph at least on how you came to be[/INDENT]

[
COLOR="PostingColor2"][SIZE="5"]►[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="PostingColor1"][SIZE="5"][SIZE="6"]ρ[/SIZE]єɾsoηαℓιтʏ[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="PostingColor2"][SIZE="5"]◄[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[INDENT]1 paragraph at least on who you are[/INDENT]

[
COLOR="PostingColor2"][SIZE="5"]►[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="PostingColor1"][SIZE="5"]Ѻтʜєɾs[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="PostingColor2"][SIZE="5"]◄[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[INDENT]likesdislikesfears, and anything else you wish us to know[/INDENT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT][/INDENT][RIGHT][SIZE="5"][COLOR="PostingColor1"]username[/COLOR][/SIZE][/RIGHT

Pebbles
Pebbles at your service

Old 07-21-2011, 12:43 PM

ρяσғιℓєs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pebbles

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPenelope Mint

» Pen, PenMint
» October 21st
» 5 foot 3 inches, 101 lbs
» Black, with pink and blue hair, mint green eyes
» I do like boys
» Freshman
» 669a
Quote:
Originally Posted by musikfreakx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJuliet Lillith Dawns

» Jules (pronounced Jewels), JD
» July 31st
» Five foot nine, 118 pounds
» Red, natural long locks, light hazel eyes
» I like the boys, but who isn’t a little curious?
» Freshman
» 676b

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDemetri Andrew Michaels

»Dem-Dem
» December 31st
» 6 foot four and 175 pounds
» Dark brown hair with a natural streak of blonde in the front, and dark blue eyes
» Girls, but of course.
» Sophomore
» 677a
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamethrower1391

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAkira Kameko Hasegawa

» None that I know of.
» November 13
» 4' 11" tall and 94 lbs.
» Long brown hair and
» Males-No one in particular just of yet.
» Just finished Sophomore, so Junior
» 666b

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSetsutarou Jazuchu Iragashi

» Setsu
» June 6
» 5' 4" tall and 136 lbs.
» Long silver hair with black and piercing blue eyes
» Madams
» Just finished Senior
» Grad Room

Pebbles
Pebbles at your service

Old 07-21-2011, 09:03 PM

Ληηoυηcємєηтs

7/22/11 -
Roleplay opened for profiles and posting

7/21/11 -
OOC/Profiles opened
RP started, opened for profiles

Last edited by Pebbles; 07-22-2011 at 08:28 AM..

Pebbles
Pebbles at your service

Old 07-22-2011, 08:22 AM

Яєsєɾvєם

~ reserved untill further notice ~

Pebbles
Pebbles at your service

Old 07-22-2011, 08:23 AM

z
Ѻ ρ є ɳ

feel free to post just as soon as I accept your profiles
thank you

[ the rp shall start off with your characters settling into the boat, once we get most of the psots filled, we shall set sail ]

Last edited by Pebbles; 07-22-2011 at 08:30 AM..

Pebbles
Pebbles at your service

Old 07-22-2011, 10:09 AM

Penelope Mint, or as most of the people that knew her called her PenMint, woke up rather early. She did not really want to get up, for her body wouldn't let her. Sighing softly, Pen finally sat up in her bed, crawling to the end. Sitting over the edge of her bed she grabbed her phone and turned it on. Waiting quietly as she kicked her feet, she stared at the screen for texts. Smiling she answered them all and then started at the date and time.Shoot!” jumping down she rushed into the bathroom to get ready. Everything she needed was in one of her bags, ready to go to the ship when she was done. Putting on a dress and some shoes, she quickly did her hair and her normal black eye makeup. Looking at herself, she nodded and grabbed her bags. She had three, one just filled with all her clothes, a small one for bathroom things, and then finally the last one was filled with shoes and other little nicknacks. Walking to her door, she looked back once more to her bedroom. She lived with her mother at her mom's new fiance's house, for Brighten was just a few blocks away. Heading down stairs she stopped at the door and smiled softly. “Good bye!” she yelled out empty air, as she walked out the door, locking it behind her. Her Taxi was waiting for her to take her to the pier.

Making it to the pier, she paid the driver and soon walked to where the Brighten ship was. She walked up to the person in charge, the headmaster, for she needed to sign in. “Name please my dear.” “Oh, Penelope Mint.” Pen spoke softly as the man flipped threw pages of names till he highlighted her name, signaling that she was there. “Welcome Miss Mint, enjoy the cruise. You will be in room 669. Enjoy.” “Thank you sir.” she bowed her head respectfully and she picked her things up more and walked up the nice large ramp and into the ship. She walked inside and too the desk, “Excuse me, but could you point out where room 669 is?” the woman behind the counter smiled and pulled out a map. "Here sweety, we are here, and you need to head up to the 6th floor. Then you turn a left, this way and down this hall you will find the room that lead up to yours.” the woman spoke as she pointed it out on the map for Pen. “Oh thank you.” Pen smiled and off she went, getting in the elevator with a few other students. Stepping off at the 6th floor she followed the directions and in no time she found her room.

Entering the room, she quickly started to make it her own, for she would be here for 3 months just about. An hour or so later, she grabbed her long fabric bag, put inside of it her cameras, phone, fairy tale book, and a few other things. Smiling she soon was off to explore the ship. Heading up 3 more flights to the deck she could not believe how wonderful it all was. Smiling she went to the railing and pulled out her camera, snapping a few pictures. Putting the camera away she slowly started to walk around, not really caring where she ended up, she just wanted to explore, get a feeling for the ship.

Last edited by Pebbles; 07-22-2011 at 10:11 AM..

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 07-22-2011, 10:47 PM

Juliet Lillith Dawns woke up with a start, feeling something glide across her face. Scrunching up her nose, she tried to ignore the feeling and go back to sleep, but the tickling sensation started once again. Her left hand, which had been hanging over the edge of her bed, went up to her face instinctively, trying to slap away whatever the tickling feeling was caused by. Suddenly the redhead felt something soft on her hand hit her face, SLAPPING as it hit down. Opening her light hazel eyes, her tongue poked out and the licked the whip cream off of her lips. Groaning, her long, tan arm reached out from underneath her plump comforter and swung out, smacking the stomach of a tall figure leaning over her.

Juliet whimpered as she sat up and wiped the whip cream off of her face, licking it off of her fingers. Her eyes scanned over her bedroom, blinking as they tried to adjust to the light. Her hazel gaze rose up and she death glared at her room mate and best friend, Demetri, who stood, looking down at her and holding a feather and can of whip cream. "Demetri!" She shouted in a raspy morning voice, throwing off her fluffy white comforter, which looked a light pink because of the reddish orange color of her walls. The Italian male laughed and ruffled her hair, throwing the items at her and darting out of the room.

With a sigh Juliet began to get ready, stepping onto the plush carpet of the small apartment room. Pulling on a strapless bubble dress, a pair of high top black Converse, and a black and white striped cardigan, Juliet was dressed in just a few moments. Darting into the bathroom connected to her room, she washed her face, brushed on a natural peachy blush, and swept on a coat of mascara. A coat of clear lip gloss finished the girl's look and she flashed herself a pearly grin.

A large black and purple duffel bag was slung over her left shoulder, holding almost all of her clothes, a big Batman tote bag hung over her other shoulder, which held her bathroom toiletries, shoes, and other random items, and a messenger bag with random scribbles and sketches of ballet shoes, music notes, and Broadway plays rested on her thigh. Ready to go, she gave Demetri a stern look, still able to taste the whip cream on her tongue even though she had brushed her teeth.

The Italian's prank had pleased him, already making his day by tricking his best friend. It wasn't the most original prank, he knew that, but he didn't want to make her too angry with him. After leaving the room, he had thrown on a fitted white with a slightly scooping necklace, revealing the tan skin of his chest and hugging his abdominals. Black jeans with a belt and black Toms finished his simple outfit. He had already packed, his stuff fitting into one humongous navy duffel bag with a flag of Italy on the side.

Dark blue eyes roamed around his bedroom; scanning for anything he could have forgotten. His adoptive parents had given him most of the stuff in the room, trying to shower him with gifts when they took him in. His prized possession was large filming camera, which was tucked in its own carrying bag on his bed. His smaller video camera was in there as well. Juliet's parents had paid for the apartment, something that made Juliet pretty upset. She had told him the whole story, how when they disowned her they gave her a large sum of money and paid for her apartment, but nothing else. They'd done a pretty good job of living on their own, both having part time jobs as well as savings.

Grabbing his camera bag, Demetri stepped out of the room, six foot four inches carrying him to the front door of the apartment. "Well don't you look dolled up," he teased Juliet in his thick accent, nudging her with his elbow and winking. He grabbed one of her bags, though she tried to keep him from doing so, and hightailed it out of the apartment.

"Do you have everything? Phone, camera?" Juliet asked Demetri, knowing that every time they went somewhere the sophomore forgot something. Demetri mocked her, sticking out his tongue. Finally he laughed and nodded, pulling out his phone and waving it in Juliet's face. The two climbed into the taxi, Juliet grinning at the driver and telling him their destination.

In a moment they were off, and the ride to the pier seemed to happen in seconds. The two joked and teased each other, acting as if brother and sister. Juliet paid the driver, ignoring Demetri's insists that he should pay and hopped out of the car, eying the beautiful ship. The tall redhead walked a bit lopsidedly from the weight of her bags, making Demetri chuckle behind her. "Names?" The headmaster asked, ready to turn the page. "Juliet Dawns, Demetri Michaels," the freshman gave the names for both of them, Demetri distracted by the beauty of the ship. "Welcome to the both of you. Juliet, you're room 676 and Demetri, you are 677," the older man said with a grin and swung out a hand in the direction of the ship.

"Arrivederci," Demetri bid the headmaster goodbye and playfully shoved Juliet, walking into the lush ship. They passed a woman at the counter and nodded, the two friends both being too stubborn to ask where to go. Walking into the elevator, they waited.

"Where do we go?" Juliet asked, confused, stepping out onto the main deck. Demetri shrugged his shoulders. "How am I supposed to know?" "Well you should've asked!" "Perchè?" (Why?) They bickered back and forth, Juliet knowing simple phrases Demetri taught her. "Because! Whatever! We'll just ask her," Juliet shrugged and pointed at a black haired girl standing near the railing.

"Mi scusi?" Demetri said to the short girl who had been taking pictures. He was at least a full foot taller than hair, and a lock of blonde and brown hair fell in his eyes as he looked at her, grinning.

"Excuse us. Ignore him, he's Italian," Juliet said, mocking him and droning out Italian with a roll of her eyes. "I'm Juliet. Do you know where the rooms are?" She asked, still holding her heavy bags. She brushed a tendril of fiery red hair from in front of her sun kissed face.

Pebbles
Pebbles at your service

Old 07-23-2011, 09:49 AM

Penelope turned around suddenly when she heard a voice near her. She was startled just a bit, but quickly calmed down and listened to the words being spoken to her. Smiling softly she took a look at the boy and girl in front of her. When she heard the girls question and name, she couldn’t help let out a little laugh. “I am Penelope, but you can call me Pen.” pulling out from her bag the map she had earlier, she opened it up slightly. “Rooms, well, um it seems that they are on every level up until this desk.” she pouted it out, but then looked up. “Um, do you know your room numbers?” she spoke softly. Her eyes looked from Juliet to the boy, though she had to lift her head up a bit to take all of him in. this actually caused her to pout slightly, being short was not one thing wish had wished for when she was young. Returning her gaze to Juliet, a shy smile on her lips.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 07-25-2011, 05:06 PM

Akira had everything packed for the next morning and in her car. Waking up to her alarm clock, she was already dressed in her black corset with a blue dragon print going up her left side, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots. She feared of waking up late and not managing to make it to the ship on time. Since she had all the time in the world (or so to speak), she decided on making a large breakfast.

Two eggs sunny-side-up, three pieces of toast, six pieces of thick bacon, and a side of home fries; a breakfast that should last her until lunch. After that, she quickly washed the dishes and left for the cruise. She still had plenty of time to get there, but she wanted to get unpacked as soon as possible and have some fun. And that's what she did.

Arriving at room 666b, she couldn't help but smile. This was her first trip on the cruise (she couldn't afford it the year before). There was so many things she had planned already. Swimming, playing tennis, hitting the theaters, going to every restaurant there is, and most of all...sight seeing.

Finishing packing, she grabbed a towel and advanced towards the water slides in her all black swimsuit.

Setsutarou had arrived at the cruise ship bright and early. He couldn't sleep the night before. Everything was already unpacked, and he was enjoying the sun up on the deck. Wearing a white shirt, red plaid shorts and some dark shades, he lounged on one of the many chairs with his arms behind his head. All he wanted to do at the moment was relax and unwind.

There were many things to do, but plenty of time to do it in. Why should he do everything now just to be bored later? He chose to use his time wisely. Besides, this would be the last time he'd be on this cruise.

musikfreakx

Old 07-27-2011, 05:09 AM

Juliet bit her lip and thought to herself, trying to remember the room numbers. "Ermmm.... Hey! A map! We should've thought of that!" The redhead exclaimed and smacked her forehead with a frown. Sighing, she laughed at herself and grinned at the girl. "Pretty name," she complimented. She had always thought the name was cute.

Her hazel eyes blinked and she stared across the ocean, smiling. She had always loved the sea, the sand, the beach air. It was like a home to her, considering her house had never really been a home with her parents. "Oh! 676 for me and 677 for my lug of a friend," the college freshman said happily and peered down at the map curiously before taking in teh rest of the deck.

The girl nodded and waved, smiling to a few other students she knew from the college. It was amazing that the college was able to do this; she knew it was pretty expensive. However it all seemed worth it, and Juliet had made sure to pay for the cruise with money she herself had earned. It was more satisfactory that way; knowing her disowning parents hadn't paid for them.

Demetri too had forgotten the room numbers, their argument in the elevator having distracted him. Grinning down at Juliet he elbowed her playfully. "I don't know, why didn't you get," he teased and dodged a punch she sent at him. Chuckling, he smiled at a pretty Asian girl in a black swimsuit walking to the water slides. She looked oddly familiar, but he didn't know her name or grade for that matter.

"Ciao, Pen. My name is Demetri," he introduced himself, realizing he hadn't done so. He bowed to her, picking up her hand and kissing it. Ignoring Juliet's roll of the eyes, he grinned up at her, having bowed that low, before standing back up at his tall height. Rolling his shoulders, he breathed in the ocean air and smiled to himself.

"Che?! (What?!) I am no lug," Demetri frowned deeply, the expression more comical than serious. Juliet stiffled a laugh and he stuck his tongue out in a child like manner.

((Sorry it took so long guys, been helping my friend move so I haven't had time to post!))

Pebbles
Pebbles at your service

Old 07-27-2011, 10:48 AM

Penelope smiled, she couldnt help but laugh softly at Juliet's reaction. Though she blushed at the complement. “Oh thank you, though your name is so much, uh, prettier. Like the tale of Romeo and Juliet.“ smiling softly she then looked at the map when she heard the room numbers. A happy little smile formed on her lips. “Well I can help you get to your rooms, your just a bit down the hall from me, Im in room 669.“

Soon her smile turned into a nervous grin as the boy introduced himself, bowing down to her height. Her cheeks turned a light red color as she took a slow breath. “Hello Demetri.“ her eyes lashes batter for a bit before coughing softly, finally returning back to normal. “You still have your bags, would you like for me to help you get to your rooms, and then you can explore?“ watching these two, she smiled happily as she watched them interact. A laugh escaped her lips, she hoped that soon she wouldn't be so nervous around them, she really liked how they are. Taking one more deep breath she looked at hte map once more to make sure she wouldnt get them lost, just in case.

[ its okay, same here, Im sorry i haven't been on either]

musikfreakx

Old 07-29-2011, 07:16 AM

((Should I wait for flamethrower to post??))

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 08-17-2011, 10:16 PM

(Sorry about that. Just got Internet back)

Akira smiled at a boy that looked familiar. She knew who he was, at least she felt like she knew him, but nothing came to mind. Shrugging, she stopped at a lounge chair and flung her towel upon it. The slides were calling her name and she couldn't ignore it.

The walk to the top was too long compared to the short trip down. It seemed unfair. Having to wait with anticipation only for the excitement to end so quickly. Luckily, the line wasn't too long just yet. She only had to wait for a couple of people to go before here. "This shall be the best summer ever," [/b] she said quickly to herself.